[F1 Tailor Shop] "The Hanger"

Thanks! This is just what I needed. She said happily holding the outfit out in front of her. It has a looting enhancement too? Even better! She looked around, at all the outfits, dresses, tunic's, even plushies. I'll be sure to stop by again sometime, your outfits are amazing! She said with a smile. Bye bye! She was excited about what she was doing that day.

Novafire gained:

-Relaxing Nova

Edited by Novafire
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evan was walking around the time of beginnings looking for more ways to either level up, or to be stronger.

"Quests? Too much of a drag. Killing monsters? Such a drag too. Crafting and Gathering? Takes too much time, hell no." He mumbled.

He kept on walking and mumbling until he came across a store and came to a stop.

"-buying equipment. Well I do have 2 500 col to spare. Guess it wouldn't hurt to spend some." He said as he started to walk towards the shop.

"The Hanger." He read as he opened the door and went in.

It was still morning when Hei saw the door opening and a player in starting gear entered his shop. "Hello there, welcome to <<The Hanger>>. Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked, as soon as @H3LL0 entered the shop. It was not that Hei thought the player couldn't find what he was looking for on his own, but maybe he could accelerate the process of finding it. And he had no intend on having him in for to long, as he still had crafting to do in the back room. "Oh, and my name is Hei, just so you know how to call me if you need anything."

"Hey Hei! Say hello to H3LL0. It's funny how are names work wouldn't you say?" Talking to NPCs felt normal to him. Unlike other players, talking to NPCs felt like answering a test with the questions as NPC scripts.

Wait a minute... Evan thought. He then saw the player icon over the top of Hei's head. 

Congratulations Evan, you just embarassed yourself in front of another person, this is why you don't get any friends you idiot 

He thought as he scolded himself not to speak without thinking ever again.

Ashamed of what he had done, he then decided to get this over fast. 

"N-never mind what I just said call me Ell! uhh... I... uhh... I need an equipment that maybe increases ACC or EVA or o-one that gives debuffs! Please!" He said to Hei blushing, and closing his eyes in order to avoid eye contact, realizing that he was a player.  

"Well Ell, nice to meet you. And you aint the first one who made bad jokes because of my name. In case of you searching some equipment, you can have a look at what I have in stock, and in case of nothing being what you look for, you could also place a custom order. As you are a new customer and it seems you are still of a low level, I may offer you my help by giving you one Item from stock for free. What' ya think about that?" he told the player who seemed as if he had done something really silly. He had made a dumb joke, but then there was Pin, who always joked around with his name, so it was nothing to special. With showing Ell towards the items he had in stock, he hoped that the player would find what he was looking for. Before he let him go and have a look, Hei added "And in case you have any questions about the items enhancements, don't hesitate to ask"

@H3LL0

Ell let out a sigh and said "Uuhh... Thanks I guess?"

He then started to look around the shop that looks cool.

I'm lucky that his not one of those "easy to get pissed" types, and he seems to be cool too; giving newbies like me free equipment, I've never done something like that with the games back at home, all I did was beat them up and laugh at them for being weak. Maybe I should learn a thing or two from this guy. Naah, being nice is such a drag. 

And then there there's the part where he said "bad jokes"... I suck 

His thoughts were interrupted when he saw a pair of boots. "Well I could use a cool pair of boots." 

Ell took the boots and held onto them as he called for Hei.

"Is there anything special about this one?"

To Hei it seemed, that Ell hand't even hoped for his shoping trip to end so well and so he was looked as if he wasn't to sure about all that. While the other player was walking through his shop and looked at the items he had in stock, Hei was preparing for some question, as well as beginning his work in the workshop. He still had to craft the perfect Item for Benjamin. Shortly after he had started to sort his mats, Ell called him, as he had found some boots and wanted to know what they had as enhancement. "Yeah, there is soemthing special about them. They aren't normal boots, but also pretty nice Martial Arts Weapons. If you wear them and use your martial arts to fight, the boots have a good chance to paralyze the enemy." Hei told the other player. "Are you still interested in them? If you don't have the martial Arts skill, I could help you with optaining it, if you want to get it."

"If there's something special about them, then I'll take them. Thanks! As for that Martial Arts skills you were talking about, you sure you're going to help me when the time comes. I mean I do want to do it just not right now." 

"Lastly," Ell unequipped his silk robe and sent it to Hei. "You think you can make this better? It's a vanity item but I don't wanna change the way I look. So, do you think you can turn into a rare equipment? (EVA+1 | Savvy +1) 

He then noticed how demanding he'd become since being comfortable with Hei.

"I mean if you do have the time and energy, could you do it for me?" 

"Ok, than this is settled, you can take these home for free. And yeah, I can help you with the quest. I have helped some friends and I know how annoying it is to do t without help and the right equipment. I'll add you to my friendlist, so you can message me whenever you want to do it. " he told Ell, reassuring her, that he really would help her. When Ell then unequipped the silk robe and handed it over, asking if he could enhance it, Hei had to shake his head. "I'm sorry, I can't really do that, but if it's just about the way it looks, I can craft an item with the enhancements and the same look. But you'll have to pay for it. It's either 6 mats or 700 col."

"Is that so? Well thanks anyways." Ell replied with a smile as he immediately equipped his Silk robe and New boots. 

"Perfect."

He tried to walk around the shop with the boots on, trying to keep a straight face. But his eyes couldn't hide that he was delighted.

"As for the robe, well please make sure it has EVA+1 and Savvy okay? I'd be willing to pay you right  now." Ell said as he quickly made the transaction, transfering 700 Col to Hei.

"I guess that's all. Thanks again! I'll see ya next time when I come to get a new robe and when we do the quest, okay? 

Ell walked through the shop's door and then outside, he took one last look at the shop and smiled.

"Would you look at that. Looks like I could get some friends after all."

The work for H3LLO was done pretty quick, as the item he had asked for was a mere rare item and not a perfect one, like every other person ordered. Once he had the Robe done, he sent a message @H3LL0 to tell him about it. Hi, you can return anytime, as I have already finished the item you ordered. If you don't want to have it now, just message me when you want to go on the quest and I'll bring it with me. With this out of his head, he could finally continue to craft the perfect scarf Benjamin was waiting for.

Ell's Robe:

Spoiler

Name: Silk Robe
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: Rank 6
ID: 93399
Roll: 10
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: rare
Enhancements: +1 EVA, +1 Savvy
Description: Ell's silken robe Hei copied, so the look is still the same.
Post Link: leave blank

Craft Attempt 1:

Spoiler

ID# 93897
Craft: 6 -> uncommon clothing
Loot:
-1 mat | +4 EXP

Craft Attempt 2:

Spoiler

ID# 93898
Loot:
-1 mat | +4 EXP

Craft Attempt 3:

Spoiler

ID# 93899
Craft: 5
Loot: 11
-0 mat | +2 EXP

Craft Attempt 4:

Spoiler

ID# 93900
Craft: 10 -> rare clothing
Loot:
-1 mat | +6 EXP

Craft Attempt 5:

Spoiler

ID# 93901
Craft: 3
Loot: 17
-0 mat | +2 EXP

Craft Attempt 6:

Spoiler

ID# 93902
Loot:
-1 mat | +6 EXP

Craft Attempt 7:

Spoiler

ID# 93903
Loot:
-1 mat | +4  EXP

Craft Attempt 8:

Spoiler

ID# 93904
Loot:
-1 mat | +6 EXP

Bonus Craft Attempt (Plushie)

Spoiler

ID# 93905
Craft: 2
-1 mat | +2 EXP

Started Day with 8 T1 Mats
Ended with 1 T1 Mats

Started with 642 EXP
Ended with 678 EXP

Edited by Hei

Ell leapt to action at the sight of the message Hei sent.

On my way - Ell replied to Hei's meesage. He was taking a break at this time so he had free time to go back at Hei's place.

He quickly ran to the shop, excited to get his new rare robe.

"I'm back!" Evan said as he opened the door. He then started to look for a white robe around the shop and he finally found it. 

Ell's Robe, it said.

"And it even has my name on it, cool. I'm actually surprised that you made this quickly, was it that easy?" 

Evan said hoping Hei would hear him from somewhere around the shop.

"Oh and that reminds me, I'll message you about the martial arts quest when I'm ready for it. I still don't have enough SP to take it to Rank 1 and it'd be a drag if I get it and not get. Know what I mean?

• 4 weeks later...

Reinka walked in and looked around at the shop nervously. She looked at the sign and saw there was a special for lower level players. 
"This might be okay then...." She went up to the counter and pressed the bell.

Armor
2 Evasion 
1 Regan 

"I know I'm asking for a perfect but I can pay if you need it. I do have materials." She looked around for someone to assist her. 

She really liked the pirate like theme. 

Hei was in his workshop, looking for some material he could use, but there was no use to searching within his shop. He was out of mats for weeks now, and he hadn't been able to make up his will for a gathering trip. Sitting in the back room, he heard the door open and after a short moment the bell on the counter ringing. - Someone's here for me, let's get busy and do something for your money- he thought and left the workshop to head over to the shop. "Hello, welcome to the hanger. My name's Hei and I would love to help you. I can try creating what you want, but I can't give it away for free, as the offer is just for in stock wares. If you got materials that is pretty good, as I am out of mats at the moment." he greeted the young lady that had entered his store after she had asked him for an perfect armour.
Looking at the picture she had handed over, he nodded and walked over to the order forms.
"If you could please fill in one of those, I believe I can craft what you want, but you would have to pay up front, if that isn't a problem for you."

Spoiler

Name: (give it a name. What's the item called? What is it?)

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: leave blank

Roll: leave blank

Item Type: (using cook as example, pick something from the bolded list in the profession guides... such as snacks, desserts, meals, or feast.)
Tier: (Self-explanatory)

Quality: (Uncommon, rare, perfect. Anything below does not need to be approved)

Enhancements: Have a look here

Description: (Just a fluffy description.)

Post Link: leave blank

@Reinka

Edited by Hei

Name: Siren of the Seas

Your Rank: Rank 7

ID: leave blank

Roll: leave blank

Item Type: Light Armor Battle Dress

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Evasion (2) Regen (1)

Description: Armor from the uncharted seven seas that has been crafted for those who are pirates and tavern wenches, and suitable enough for robbers and thieves. Beware the pretty lass that wears this armor.

She looked the sheet over and started to fill it out for the man. She looked over what it could all offer.  The list was longer than she expected and she filled it out with the new information. She thought about it for a moment.

"Do you think this armor will be okay at my level? I'll need it to last me for awhile." She asked nervously. 

Core was walking down the street when he saw the tailor shop. He wanted something oddly specific. A certain mask, as plauge mask, it doesn't really count as armor. It just looks cool to him. He walks in. Hello! Hello! Amazing shop you have here. Absolutely fantastic. Now for the real question, do you or do you not do custom orders, because I would like a plauge doctor outfit. No questions please. He picks up a hat, and trys it on. How do I look? He looks up without moving his head. Na, a little to blunt I presume? He sets the hat back down. So, about the plauge doctor outfit... I think it should look something like this. Except with slightly more classy, because I want to see what that ball is all about. Dont worry, Im not gonna scare anyone. I think.

The Plauged Doctor

Edited by Core XI

Monizo banged his head against one of the almost never-ending stone buildings that lined the outskirts of the Town of Beginnings and let out a roar of frustration. “I’m never going to find this freaking tailor shop!” He had been told of a Tailor on the edge of town that offered one free item to players below level 15.

What a freaking deal! He had thought, I can finally get some light armor, and it won’t cost me anything at all! This thought was followed by multiple hours of aimlessly wandering through the town. I should have gotten the name of the shop from someone.

Full of frustration, Monizo turned around and leaned his back against the wall. Pressing his hand hands into his eyes in exhaustion, he slid to the ground and let out another groan. “The freaking place probably doesn’t even exist, I mean who would give away items for free anyway? The idiot at the tavern must have been messing with me. Gosh I’m so gullible.” Letting his hands fall into his lap, Monizo opened his eyes and noticed an oversized wooden hanger that read “The Hanger”. Looking down at the door he noticed two more signs which read, “Special offer! 50% off for members of the Guardians of the New Dawn. 100% off for new players!” and “Just one free piece per person, for players below Level 15.”

“Oh my freaking….” Monizo felt all his frustration fade away as he realized what he was seeing. I found it, I can’t believe I found it. Quickly jumping back to his feet, he crossed the street and entered the door. Inside the door he found a Tailor workshop, it had some manikins sporting an assortment of clothing pieces, there were some rolls of fabric, and just about everything someone might need to fulfill the role of Tailor.

“Errr, hello is anyone here?” Monizo gave a warm shout and browsed around the store as he waited patiently for the shop owner.

Hei had handed the order form to Reinka, who had immediately started to fill it in, and after finishing this, she had handed it back and asked if he thought the armour was okay for her level, and that she would have to stick with it for some time. Looking over the enhancements he could tell her, that her choice was a good one for someone on the low levels. "Yeah, this should be a pretty decent start for you, and with Evasion not scaling with the equipments tier, you should be able to wear it for a long time before you really need to get something new. The regen looses a little bit of it's usefulness once the mobs get stronger, but that should take some time. So should I craft this for you now?" he ended with the question for @Reinka

The ball was a good thing for many players and their shops, and especially for the tailors around Aincrad. Hei had had a few weeks without much business, but since the valentines event had been adverted he had had some new customers, so when this guy had come in and asked about him being able to create a plaque doctors outfit, but more classy so he could attend the ball with it, Hei had just smiled. "It's an interesting choice, most other players that ordered clothing for the masquerade ordered more of the classics, but I can do that. I you want to have it fit you really good, i have to take measurements, so please stand over there, I'll be there in a moment."
OOC: @Core XI as it is a vanity Item, you don't have to pay anything.

Another Player entered his shop shortly after Core XI had left, so Hei was just in the back of the workshop when he heard a voice calling for him. He had to quickly put back the fabric he had used and walked to the shop room and looked for the player who was searching for him "Yeah, I'm here, I'll be there for you in a few seconds." Then he walked to the player and introduced himself. "So, here I am. The name is Hei and this is my store, so how can I help you?" @Monizo

“Nice to meet you Hei, I’m Monizo. I’m looking at getting some light armor, preferably rare, with an evasion or momentum enhancement.” He glanced around the shop and saw a black piece of cloth armor, kind of resembling something that a pirate might wear. The tag read ‘Speed of Darkness’ and indicated that it was of rare quality with a plus two Light Momentum enhancement. Dang, that’s freaking BA.

“Speed of Darkness” Monizo muttered under his breath and walked over to the piece. “This is pretty awesome man!” He could already see himself purchasing some black pants and boots to go with the piece, He was a true believer that dressing the part was half of the battle. Careful not to let his imagination run away he turned his attention back to Hei. “Sorry sometimes my mind wanders.”

@ Hei

"Hm if you think that's true about the regen maybe can I get Savvy on it instead?" She asked curiously. "Do you think that would be a better idea? I'm very grateful for your honest opinion. "I was also wondering if you had spare materials for a vanity dress for the ball. "If you need help collecting materials I'll do my best for you." She was really impressed with his craftsmanship. "Do you make armor for yourself too?" she was curious if he used his skills for himself too. Maybe that was how he knew so much. 
"Here." She handed him another picture this one was for vanity. (Edited it, if he says that seems good she'll nod and pay upfront.)

Name: Siren Song Dress

Item Type: Party Dress

Quality: Vanity

Enhancements: 

Description: voluptuous the sirens of the sea these rare silks and craftsmanship can turn any lady into a velupterious siren. Casting a spell on those that lay eyes on her, or so the tale goes.

Name: Siren of the Seas

Item Type: Light Armor Battle Dress

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Evasion (2) Savvy(1)

Description: Armor from the uncharted seven seas that has been crafted for those who are pirates and tavern wenches, and suitable enough for robbers and thieves. Beware the pretty lass that wears this armor.