PP/F3) A Warm Welcome <<Worn Out Welcome>>

“Nice job Stryder, and Kyoto don’t worry you are doing fine. One miss doesn’t mean that you are a failure, stand tall, stand proud. You are a Rank One member of the Emerald Harbingers. Don’t back down, Don’t give up. We run into trouble all the time, it is how we deal with those troubles that makes us who we are, so don’t be known as the guy who gave up.” Atzo was in leader mode. He needed to bring these people out of the past that held them captive, it seemed that he had begun to help Stryder but things like this take time. And from what Kyoto seemed to hold to his mind, Atzo knew this was going to be a long haul. Turning his attention to the stunned Chimera that lay before him. Activating Back Rush he sliced the beast five times hoping he could make the fight seem less intimidating to Kyoto.

@XxSulSus

ID# 81626 

Spoiler

Battle 7+2+1=10 (Hit) [DMG=6*5=30]

Mob Stunned

Stats

Spoiler

Stryder - HP 100/100 Energy 10/10 | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | [H:2]

Kyoto - HP 20/20 Energy 2/2 [H:0]

Atzo 300/300 HP | 11/30 En | 6 DMG | 3 EVA | 2 ACC | 1 LM | 1 Savvy [H:3]

Chimera 27/150 HP | 45 DMG 

Edited by Atzo
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kyoto smiles after hearing Atzo little speech. “He’s right why look down on myself as a coward. I need to fight. I need to prove to him that I can fight right beside him.” Kyoto quickly stands up and then charges at the beast. Charging towards it he points his sword at the beast’s torso but aims little to low missing the target. Even though he’s getting upset about it he’s not going to give up he’s going to be strong just like the rest of his guild mates. I mean after all he’s only a level 1.

“Better luck next time. Well if there’s a next time that is.” Kyoto laughs as his lame joke as he gets into a defensive form in case something else happens. “Anyone else feels like were being watch? I have a weird feeling that we’re being watched.” Kyoto looking around thinking something might jump out on him and then the party is even in more of a pickle.

ID# 81648 results:

Battle: 3+0 (Fail)

Stryder - HP 100/100 Energy 10/10 | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | [H:2]

Atzo 300/300 HP | 11/30 En | 6 DMG | 3 EVA | 2 ACC | 1 LM | 1 Savvy [H:3]

Chimera 27/150 HP | 45 DMG 

Sky went in again, going for a kill shot!!! Well, a shot to damage it, but either way he wanted to hit it. As he charged in, he swung his blade, the Chimera noticing him!!! As he swung, the chimera deftly kicked up a paw, causing Sky to have to quickly dive to the side, his strike failing. He sighed, jumping back. He looked at the health gage. With one more hit, Atzo could kill this thing. 

"All yours Atzo, have fun" He called out, putting his blade up just in case. Atzo was a great warrior, and he knew that he would wipe the floor with this thing. Sky knew that as Atzo went in, his scary ass blade would slice this thing to ribbons, if not, well guess he had a chance to go for another crack at the dam thing!

ID# 81668 results:

Battle: 3

Stryder - HP 100/100 Energy 6/10 | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | [H:2]

Kyoto - HP 20/20 Energy 2/2 [H:0]

Atzo 300/300 HP | 11/30 En | 6 DMG | 3 EVA | 2 ACC | 1 LM | 1 Savvy [H:3]

Chimera 27/150 HP | 45 DMG 

Atzo watched as his two companions failed to hit the creature. He wasn’t surprised or disappointed, he knew what it was like to be under-leveled, he experienced it when he was fighting boars with the strange cat girl he met a long while back. Atzo looked at the Chimera’s health and decided that it would best to activate Back Fight as it turned toward Stryder. As he attacked the health bar of the Chimera dropped to zero and it shattered. “Huh, no drops. That is unfortunate. Here Kyoto, you can have the col from it. You need it more than I do.” Atzo opened a trade panel and sent Kyoto the 450 Col.  “Alright, kids, what is the next thing on the list for us to accomplish? I have no doubt that this quest isn't yet over.” He was glad that he was able to help the two adventures some as well.

@XxSulSus

ID# 81722

Spoiler

Battle 8+2=10 (Hit) [DMG=6*5=30]

Mob Dead

ID# 81723

Spoiler

Loot 2+1=3 (No Loot)

Stats

Spoiler

Stryder - HP 100/100 Energy 6/10 | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | [H:2]

Atzo 300/300 HP | 6/30 En | 6 DMG | 3 EVA | 2 ACC | 1 LM | 1 Savvy [H:3]

Chimera -3/150 HP | 45 DMG [Dead] [+450 Col to Kyoto]

Edited by Atzo

Shielding his eyes from the destroyed mob Kyoto then look at the attacker. “That was sick man.” He replied as he then found out it was Atzo. Listening to him talk Kyoto saw the trade hud pop up. Accepting the 450 col he then looks at Atzo. “thanks man I know its not much but its getting me closer to that sword I ordered.” Kyoto smiled then look at Stryder. “Hey man great job out there. You got a chance to hit the sucker after all. Can’t complain about that huh?” Kyoto seems really excited almost to excited. “Atzo were actually done with our quest we just need to head back and turn it in… well I need to turn it in.” Smiling even more hoping this is it Kyoto is ready to head back to see the rest of the guild so he can tell them the amazing adventure he had with Atzo and Stryder. Even though they won’t think it’s impressive he knows that they will support him.

"Despite how dangerous it was, i took him out on this quest to get him an armor set. After we finish this, he gets an uncommon armor set of his chosing, we got the materials, now we just gotta head back" He said to him, looking at Atzo before looking around. He noticed a glow through the forest... the town!!! He smiled, pointing toward sit. It had been a brutal fight, a fair few. He had almost gotten someone killed, but he hadn't, and now, he was about to help him get stronger. He smiled, before starting to head back.

"So Kyro, if i can call you that, any idea for the design of your armor?" He asks, looking over at his new friend as they walked. He was pretty much his partner in this guild, he was the lowest level other than him, that he knew of, kinda meant they should stick together.

Atzo nodded to Kyoto’s thanks. And listened as the two kids talked about the quest reward. He elected to just follow them to the town. “It is nice to see them getting along as they are.” he thought in regards to the heartwarming comradery that was shown through the two Rank one members. It is good that they are evolving and gaining trust. It helped propel the guild farther and strengthened the cross division bonds. He was also very happy that the day was almost over he was ready to head back to his mansion. “If they want to keep going today, i will probably bid them Adieu, and pray that they don't try to fight anything else.” He was glad he could help them though, it wasn’t much but anything is better than nothing at this point, it also gave him the opportunity to interact with them more, not to mention it let him attempt to figure out why he wanted to take Stryder as  friend. It was odd and he still didn’t have answers.

@XxSulSus

Kyoto keeps smiling as he starts heading back to town. Bringing down his hud he requested a friend request to Atzo. “Just in case for some reason where not ever in the same guild you will always know where I’m at.” He continues to walk noticing Styder little far ahead. “Hey how far are we from town!?” he shouts at Styder hoping he heard him. For some reason Kyoto went from being shy and scared to wanting to beat this game. He’s ready to get back home and meet these guys in person. But first he and his guild mates have a long journey ahead of them. “Hey Atzo what brought you to play SAO? Seems like everyone has one reason and one reason only.” He give him a big smile thinking he’s being nice and weird at the same time now not knowing what Atzo going to respond to.

It didn't take long, only about twenty minutes, but they reached town again. He hadn't talked much during the walk, instead letting the two converse. He diidn't know what it was about them.... For some reason, he felt like he trusted them. He never trusted anyone! Something about them..... Didn't feel right, but not in a bad way. Especially Atzo. He always came when he asked for him, always came when he needed help. It was like the guy was stalking him, well, not stalking, but more like watching over him like an guardian angel. A stalking Guardian angel, but one notherless.

He walked until they were in front of the blacksmiths, smiling as he leaned against the wall.

"Rest is you kyro buddy, go get yourself some armor"

Accepting the friend request from Kyoto. He listened to Kyoto’s question and shook his head “I fear we don’t have enough time for me to explain why I am SAO. Not to mention that the reason is not a story that you will want me to tell. I have no doubt that it will leave the both of you feeling very uncomfortable with who I was and who I am. Maybe, one day, I will share with you my full story, but that day is not today” He thought back to the few people who knew about his past. Shield being the oddball, Atzo didn’t know why he looked up to Shield, though that relationship had since become like that of a family, or as close to what one should be as far as Atzo knew. “I will be following you two to the town, but if you plan to continue for today I will probably not join you. It will be getting dark soon and the dangers of darkness are much more problematic than even what he have fought today.”

@XxSulSus

Kyoto smiles at Stryder takes a deep breath walks into the shop and turn in the quest. Now as of for the armor he’s wanting to get the leather coat. Heavy armor doesn’t seem like something he would wear. This armor is black leather almost like a trench coat but not quite as long. It has a silver trim where his shoulder blade starts and ends to his wrist. It’s has an open near the neck kind of like what you see with those hoodless sport coast people wear. Kind of reminds him of when he was in high school even though he had to wear a uniform they didn’t bother him with his coat. He smiles. Receiving his award he walks outside meeting the rest of his guild members but not wearing the new armor he just got. He walks out stare at them. “Well were done. Thanks for the help both of you, thanks for inviting me Stryder I appreciate it.” He smiles “Thanks for saving me Atzo if it wasn’t for you saving us Stryder would of probably had grief and I wouldn’t allow that.” He smiles looking at them even more. “Oh and the name of the armor…  Verdunkeltes Universum‘... Darkened Univerce. Haha i guess it kind of fits my syle huh?"

Edited by XxSulSus

(Sorry real life issues are preventing me from actually writing a post, so this is just a summary for the RP, my bad for any inconvinence. If the GM's truely need me to write a post i will, but id rather not in my current state)

Summary

Atzo - 400 Col - 3 SP

Stryder - -350 Col - gave col to Kyoto - 3 Sp

Kyoto - 3 SP - 1200 Col

Name - Verdunkeltes Universum

Uncommon | 1 mit ("9 DMG) (Appearance in post)

Edited by Stryder