PP/F3) A Warm Welcome <<Worn Out Welcome>>

With a weird look and when I mean weird look Kyoto have a little sign of relief but at the same time feels like he's going to die today anyways he's looks at the mysterious player. “Could that be? Wow would never of though the Leader of our guild would be the one to come save our foolish souls.” Kind of in a shocked stance Kyoto then falls to the ground like Atzo took all of his energy and suck it into him just to kill that wolf. “Man thank you so much Atzo and glad to see you again.” With the sign of relief Kyoto still cant feel his legs all to well as hes slowly shaking in a panic kind of way. “I literally though I was going to die there. My life means that much to you guys? I don’t think I’ve ever witness anyone caring that much for just one person. Thanks again Atzo.”

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sky was standing strong, and ready. He wasn't about to let anything happen to Kyoto, but he heard the sound of something coming, and within a flash he saw Atzo, slamming into the wolf and butchering it, the wolf splitting into millions of different fragments. Then came the yell. Sky whimpered, though he quickly responded.

"Not his fault Atzo.... I dragged him here to get him some armor..... I thought i could protect him.... " He replied, putting Guiding Light back in its sheathe. He stayed quiet, inside fuming up, not at Atzo, or the wolf, but at himself. He had just nearly gotten someone killed. Atzo had said there was no middle line, and here he was, bringing out a level one to floor three, fighting mobs that could take down his health to below half in a single hit. He had been so careless that right after, he had nearly gotten him killed and his guild leader, the one who had told him to keep others safe, had to come save him... again. He saw the fire, but turned his head away. 

"Im sorry i dragged you out here Kyoto..."

Atzo looked to Kyoto and said in a very stern tone. “I brought you into my guild. Why wouldn’t I care for your life? If I saw you as a pawn, I wouldn’t have fought for you to be First Rank. Remember that. You’re life means something to me and the rest of the guild. IF you die than your blood is on my hands And I WONT ALLOW THAT” he turned to Stryder, Fire still burning in Atzo’s eyes. He put Misguidance to Stryder’s throat. “AND AS FOR YOU” In a split second Misguidance was on the ground and Atzo was giving Stryder a hug. “You did fine, bud. I know you could have protected him.” Atzo backed up from the hug “Just make sure you have aggro next time.” A kind smile appeared on Atzo’s face as he let go and bent over to pick up the mirrored blade. “If you wanted to hide it from me you should have gotten something with mitigation” Atzo said with a chuckle “So, what would you two like to do? The sun is still in the air, shall we hunt some more? Or should we head to the mansion?”

@XxSulSus

Edited by Atzo

Kyoto sits there and start to chuckle a little and not in a happy way. “You give him a hug just for the point he could have just killed me?” Kyoto sits there in pain and fierce “I almost died trying to save him because I wouldn’t mind sacrificing my life to make sure he’s going to see another day and all you give him is a hug?!?” Started to stop chuckling Kyoto looks at Sky “Its alright thanks for trying.” Looks back at Atzo “Now one of you wouldn’t mind helping me up I cant feel my legs at this moment and we probably should start getting going before I attempt to get killed again.” As he tightens his grip on his sword ready to pull it out of its hoister.

Kyoto knows Sky tried but now hes little angry, not the whole point of him trying to save Kyoto but the whole point that Atzo had to jump in just to kill a monster that should have been cake. “Man where has life done when we can’t defeat something so easy. This is so foolish on both ends but at the same time grateful to see my guild master looking out for his young ones.”

Sky didn't really take in anything Kyoto had said, not that he was ignoring him, but he himself was shocked. He had jsut had a sword that showed peoples demons shoved against his throat, and then, suddenly, he was hugged by the man who put it there. He just, stood there, Atzo having told him he did fine. It didn't seem like that, he had almost gotten someone killed!!! He hadn't protected him from this wolf. He had dealt with the others, but not this one. He didn't do anything right, so why was Atzo telling him he did? It was a simple wolf... 

His mind was to distracted to really understand anything, snapping back to his question.

"Hide what?" He asks, mostly to himself but loud enough for the group to have heard. He didn't help Kyoto up, still in a daze after everything that had just happened. He didn't know why atzo wasn't mad, he had done the exact opposite of what he had been told to do, he didn't help anyone, he had almost gotten them killed!!

Atzo turned to Kyoto “First off, I would be more concerned if you could feel your legs. Because in all honesty when do you ever really feel your legs? Secondly you don't feel pain in sao and even if there was something wrong with your legs, the system would negate it. And Thirdly, I hugged him because are you dead? No, you aren’t. Were you in danger, and did I need to intervene? Yes, but That is expected from a high ranking guild member. And seeing as I am at an equal level of guild power as the rest of the High Council, save me being the leader and not consigned to any one department, I feel it is my duty to do the same thing I expect my High Council to do.” Atzo still helped Kyoto up, wearing a kind smile. He turned to Stryder "and hide that you were fighting large monsters and questing. Just remember, I see Everything.” His smile turned playful with this last part. “Now, the two of you didn't answer my question. Do you want to hunt some more? Maybe get some loot, or go relax at the mansion?”

@XxSulSus

Feeling the lag in his legs from the movement Kyoto looks at Atzo. “Thanks and sorry I’m never been a situation of death before I’m just panicking is all. Oh and yeah I’ll be glad to fight more hopefully this lagging stops so I can walk again.”

Shortly after Kyoto eventually has full control over his legs and offers Atzo to let him go so he doesn’t have to drag him everywhere. “Man this game is way to realistic never thought I would have a fear of actual death inside a game.” Kyoto smiles in fear as he then release the stress in his hands so he can calm down.

After walking for a bit Kyoto notice more strange things in these woods but just can’t point it out. It’s not bad strange is just there’s so many things going at once but at the same time is very quiet and he’s concerned.

He could... see everything? Sky racked his mind, trying to think how, before quickly remembering the guild menu. It had every member in it... No wonder he had known, he would have noticed his HP drop and he must have known something was going on. He mentally slapped himself, but he smiled on the outside, glad that he had come. If anything, he at least knew Kyoto would be fine...

"Lets keep going, as long as your hunting" He replied, starting to get his cocky attitude back, at least, a little. He looked at Kyoto, opting.... NOT to talk to him. He still felt bad for almost killing him, and even though he had survived, he knew it was his fault that Atzo had to come and save there asses. He was glad that he had survived, and if anything, he was going to use this as a learning curve. He was NOT making the same mistake twice...

“How are you lagging? I have literally never heard of someone lagging before. It's not like you are using wireless connection with the Nervegear, it connects directly to your ethernet.” Atzo said genuinely confused. But shrugged it off as Kyoto got his legs back. “Lets hunt. Here is the plan, You two WILL NOT attack until I get at least two hits in. Do you understand?” Atzo’s tone shifted to something more militaristic with the last sentence “The monsters I pull out will make what you have been fighting look like peanuts. Are you prepared to accept this? Because if you are then the loot that is to come from it should be worth the danger.” Atzo was no longer being facetious, Instead he was being very serious, possibly too serious. Based on how Stryder had been last time Atzo approached this tone he would probably be pushing himself to not quiver in fear, But, Still, he needed to know for sure that these two were going to be prepared to do as he said when he gave them instructions in battle. These sudden tone shifts were not abnormal for him, it was one of the reasons that he was called The Man with Many Faces. Every tone shift was him putting on another face, showing a different side of him.

@XxSulSus

“Remember when a lot of players never woke up for a few day because they were moving us to the hospital? Well Somewhere a long they way my system got jacked up and once in a while I lag up and then I can move parts of my body.” As Kyoto sitting there playing around with his sword trying to hold it still in his right hand. “Is this normal to be shaking this much holding swords? I mean I’m not extending my arm all the way out and I’m not gripping it as hard as I can.”

Looking at Sky Kyoto smiles and doesn’t seem to be upset anymore in matter of fact he happy that he still here and that he’s alive with his guild mates even if one looks like he’s about to slaughter him. “Hey Atzo why do you have such a low temper? I mean I understand how scared you were thinking about losing 2 of your newer members but…” As he pauses thinking he’s not making things any better.

When Atzo gave the orders for how the hunting was going to work, Sky remembered back to when he had first hunted with Atzo when they had met, and he had given him a purpose. He hadn't been able to do any damage to it, and he knew it was going to be the exact same this time.... though he knew it was going to be worth it. He nodded at Atzo, not shrinking down this time. Before, it had been directed at him in an anger fit, this time, it was directed towards them for safety, which was something he could respect.

"Just put your sword down Kyoto, its alright to shake a little, you had a close death experience, just calm down" He replied, before taking a step back. He didn't know what was about to happen, but from his experience, commenting on someones temper... well.... wasn't the best call.

“Low-tempered  is not the word you should use for it, though I understand why you would think that. Let me put it to you this way. Something most people don’t know is that the High Council are not founders of the guild. They did not make the guild, they are not responsible for the Guild's existence or its structure. I did it by myself, I build and organized the guild myself. So tell me, Kyoto, Do you think that my sudden ‘Change in Temper’ is due to me being easily angered? Or would it make more sense that I is me using strategic leadership? I rarely get angry, I have Ren to get angry for me. The only exception is when I am in pain. I was not angry with you earlier, was I stern? Yes. Was I angry? No.” Atzo gave the two a slight smile as a thought entered his mind. “I am going to start our search. Try to keep up” with that Atzo spirited at fifteen miles an hour, seeing if they could keep up.

@XxSulSus

Finishing listening to both of them talk Kyoto finally puts his sword back into into it’s hoister then smirks at Atzo as he starts to run away from Kyoto. Feeling energetic Kyoto then starts to run right behind Atzo maybe a couple of steps behind him. “You’re not the only one that can run fast Sir.” As he then catches us with him still showing his big smirk to Atzo. “I’m guessing you were in track or something? Normal people don’t run this fast nor do they run this long.”

While running with Atzo Kyoto looks behind him trying to fine Sky but seems to be having some trouble. “Where are you Stryder!?” Keeps looking feeling like something bad about to happen he put his left hand on his sword “Remember what Atzo told me don’t attack until he gets 2 hits… Right." Kind of panicking Kyoto Speeds up as much as he can to make sure he’s right next to Atzo.

He couldn't help but sigh as he watched them both run off. He shook his head, in all honesty not surprised as they ran off. He waited a minute, just thinking about the events of the day before he bolted off. He had done a lot of running, and was able to catch up, and keep the pace with them, but he had strained himself. If it had been the real world, he would have collapsed, but in this world, you could do things people wouldn't even think was possible! He was behind them, a bit out of eyeshot, but he heard Kyoto trying to find where he was. He couldn't help but laugh as he kept bolting towards them, closing the distance.

"Im fine mate, worry about yourself" He calls out, taking the back of the group. Atzo had levelled up, and he knew that if a right started it would be INSANE, but he had a feeling that he could survive at least one hit, if it came to it he would use that one hit to protect Kyoto.

Atzo didn’t understand how those two were keeping up with him. Maybe he was slowing down. “No I never did track, My parents never let me do anything that was not school related. Though I would rather not discuss how I got my abilities. Just know that I have them.”  There was something in the distance. It was a large beast that was getting closer. Activating charge and leaving the other two behind him as he doubled his speed to thirty miles an hour, He slammed into the beast activating Blade Fight. “This will be a challenge” He thought to himself I swear to God if they attack… “Give me at least one more hit or else you may die. I can take it on easily, you two need to be very careful” I pray they head my warning, I don't want to inform Hydra and Aoda of their deaths.

@XxSulSus

ID# 81229

Spoiler

Battle 6+2=8 (Hit) [Dmg=7*6=42]

Mob 7-3=4 (Miss)

Stats

Spoiler

Stryder - HP 100/100 Energy 10/10 (H0)

Kyoto - HP 20/20 Energy 2/2 (H0)

Atzo 300/300 HP | 23/30 En | 6 DMG | 3 EVA | 2 ACC | 1 LM | 1 Savvy [H:1]

Chimera 108/150 HP | 45 DMG

Creature

Spoiler

chimera-jr.png.1b2634cf6fca14e2a8678327283c780a.png

Edited by Atzo

Watching Atzo speed up Kyoto stays little far back to not interfere with what Atzo is doing. “He must of spotted something… Something big.” As Kyoto keeps moving towards Atzo he gets his sword out and ready. “Remember not to attack this is all Atzo’s for a while. Just sit back and wait until he tells me to come in.”

Kyoto feels nervous like he knows this is going to be trouble if he butts into the fight. He doesn’t want to make Atzo give the sad news to the guild but at the same time Kyoto doesn’t want Atzo to fight by himself. But Kyoto going to listen to his guild leader and hold back.

Catching up to Atzo Kyoto sees this huge beast and then try to not be detected by both of them even though Atzo probably already knows his presents being there. “Come on Atzo you can do this.”

Stryder - HP 100/100 Energy 10/10 (H0)

Kyoto - HP 20/20 Energy 2/2 (H0)

Atzo 300/300 HP | 23/30 En | 6 DMG | 3 EVA | 2 ACC | 1 LM | 1 Savvy [H:1]

Sky watched as Atzo pretty much warped into hyperspeed, slamming into a monster. He smiled, it had been awhile sine he had been in a fight with Atzo, and he had forgotten how skilled a player he really was, watching him slam into the mob. He ran in, getting there in time to watch Atzo slice up the Chimera. He had never seen any mob this big!!! it was insane!!! 

He looked over at Kyoto, noticing he seemed a little conflicted. He sighed, before saying something to him, completely ignoring what Atzo had said, but knowing his warning.

"He will be fine, he's a good hunter. Also, when you hit this thing you won't seem to do to much, i know the feeling, just try your best" He says to him, drawing his sword and staring at the Mob. He wasn't scared, but he knew this could go south if they messed up. He didn't want anyone here to die.

Atzo had a sly smile on his face, it was more intense than normal. “Oh, this is going to be fun” He said as the snake head of the Chimera tried to bite him. He did a swift and eloquent dodge, flipping over the snake head. Once he landed he activate Blade Fight, The six large slices in the beast almost seemed to show through the other side of the beast. Atzo used the momentum to slide on the ground under the beast. Allowing the other two to be able to flank it. It was strange however, Misguidance felt as though it wanted to hit the beast more than he did. “Alright, you two, You should be able to get some hits in, Just be careful, if you do too well it will turn back to you. Don’t be scared to hold your action if needed.” Atzo yelled to them in a confident voice. He hoped that they would listen to him but were not sure that they would.

@XxSulSus

ID# 81606

Spoiler

Battle 4+2+1=7 (Hit) [DMG=6*6=32 +Stun]

Mob 2-3=1 (Fail) [Proc LM]

Stats

Spoiler

Stryder - HP 100/100 Energy 10/10 [H:0]

Kyoto - HP 20/20 Energy 2/2 [H:0]

Atzo 300/300 HP | 16/30 En | 6 DMG | 3 EVA | 2 ACC | 1 LM | 1 Savvy [H:2]

Chimera 72/150 HP | 45 DMG [Stunned]

Edited by Atzo

While Atzo is fighting this Chimera Kyoto is sitting there with his sword out. The only thing is he feels paralyze. He looks at his health bar and notice he’s not actually paralyze. Maybe he’s nervous but he finally thought it through he’s going to attack hoping not to do anything stupid. Getting up Kyoto then charges at the beast just fingering out that it was stunned Kyoto missed as he was distracted looking at Atzo know if he messed up Atzo would have to tell everyone about the tragic of losing a guild member.

“[censored], Sorry Atzo I’m not much of a big help am I?” as he yelled that in some-what of a whiney way. “I think I shouldn’t attack it’s not like I’m much help anyways.” As he stares at the beast hoping that Stryder will hit him and help Atzo out. “You can do it Stryder I know you can.”

ID# 81620 results:

Battle:4+0 (Fail)

Stryder - HP 100/100 Energy 10/10 [H:0]

Kyoto - HP 20/20 Energy 2/2 [H:0]

Atzo 300/300 HP | 16/30 En | 6 DMG | 3 EVA | 2 ACC | 1 LM | 1 Savvy [H:2]

Chimera 72/150 HP | 45 DMG [Stunned]

Sky watched as once again Atzo delivered a powerful hit, smiling as he watched the Chimera's health go down a whole heap. Atzo was strong, and he knew that one day, he would get there to. Then he watched Kyoto fail, missing the strike. In all honesty, he was glad he missed. If he had scored a good hit, the Chimera might have turned on him!!! He didn't want that, then it was his turn. He ran in, Guiding Light drawn as he sprinted in, dashing behind it before using Snake bite, striking three times, and as he hit, the sword stabs would be seen on the other side, and as he drew back the last time, he jumped back, being on the side of it. He knew he had scored a good hit, and he had his sword out, ready if he came for him. 

"Atzo, you better hit this thing!"

@Atzo

ID# 81624 results:

Battle: 10 (Crit Plus 2 DMG)

base 3 plus 2 = 5. DMG= 5*3 = 15

Stryder - HP 100/100 Energy 10/10 | 3 DMG | 1 ACC | [H:2]

Kyoto - HP 20/20 Energy 2/2 [H:0]

Atzo 300/300 HP | 16/30 En | 6 DMG | 3 EVA | 2 ACC | 1 LM | 1 Savvy [H:2]

Chimera 57/150 HP | 45 DMG [Stunned]

Edited by Stryder