Jump to content
Vigilon

Vigilon's Armor and Weapons

Recommended Posts

Name: Star Saber
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 92518
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: Rapier
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage(3)
Description: A Rapier of elegant design, with a white blade and a silver hilt.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r1-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=533035

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Name: Star Saber
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 92518
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: Rapier
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage(3)
Description: A Rapier of elegant design, with a white blade and a silver hilt.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r1-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=533035

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Grinulin
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 94380
Roll Result: 11
Item Type: Two Handed Battle Axe
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Damage, Bleed
Description: A Battle Axe made mostly from iron. Designed for rending enemy flesh.

5a6151ad93483_BattleAxe.thumb.jpg.3c6e7cdf3e2c8840722403b3031dabdf.jpg


Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r1-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=536604

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vigilon said:

Name: Grinulin
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 1
Roll ID: 94380
Roll Result: 11
Item Type: Two Handed Battle Axe
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Damage, Bleed
Description: A Battle Axe made mostly from iron. Designed for rending enemy flesh.

5a6151ad93483_BattleAxe.thumb.jpg.3c6e7cdf3e2c8840722403b3031dabdf.jpg


Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r1-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=536604

Approved my dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Aridon's Will
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 1(when the sword was crafted)
Roll ID: 94411
Roll Result: 11
Item Type: Two Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Damage, Accuracy
Description: A Two handed Sword made with a white metal blade.

Greatsword.jpg.bb58215b0be2773d1c0bfc3aec1fac44.jpg

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r2-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=536705

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vigilon said:

Name: Aridon's Will
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 1(when the sword was crafted)
Roll ID: 94411
Roll Result: 11
Item Type: Two Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Damage, Accuracy
Description: A Two handed Sword made with a white metal blade.

Greatsword.jpg.bb58215b0be2773d1c0bfc3aec1fac44.jpg

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r2-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=536705

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Black Iron Katana
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 2
Roll ID: 94549
Roll Result: 10
Item Type: Katana
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Damage
Description: A simple Katana forged from black iron
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r2-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=536946

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vigilon said:

Name: Black Iron Katana
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 2
Roll ID: 94549
Roll Result: 10
Item Type: Katana
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Damage
Description: A simple Katana forged from black iron
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r2-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=536946

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Alanin
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 2(when the item was crafted)
Roll ID: 94693
Roll Result: 11
Item Type: Rapier
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Damage(2)
Description: A Rapier forged from tempered steel.

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r2-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=537207

 

Name: Norokvaaz
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 2(when the item was crafted)
Roll ID: 94694
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage(3)
Description: A Two Handed Spear with draconic design, made with silver.

5a66b80b1d4cb_TwoHandedSpear.png.3199fef56483209f08e174534da2f1f3.png

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r2-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=537207

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vigilon said:

Name: Alanin
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 2(when the item was crafted)
Roll ID: 94693
Roll Result: 11
Item Type: Rapier
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Damage(2)
Description: A Rapier forged from tempered steel.

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r2-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=537207

 

Name: Norokvaaz
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 2(when the item was crafted)
Roll ID: 94694
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage(3)
Description: A Two Handed Spear with draconic design, made with silver.

5a66b80b1d4cb_TwoHandedSpear.png.3199fef56483209f08e174534da2f1f3.png

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r2-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=537207

 

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Iron Armor
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 3
Roll ID: 95121
Roll Result: 8
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Mitigation
Description:A set of standard, everyday damage-reducing heavy armor made from Iron.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r3-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=538047

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vigilon said:

Name: Iron Armor
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 3
Roll ID: 95121
Roll Result: 8
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Mitigation
Description:A set of standard, everyday damage-reducing heavy armor made from Iron.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r3-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=538047

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Steel Armor
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 3
Roll ID: 96169
Roll Result: 10
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Mitigation
Description: A set of standard, everyday damage-reducing heavy armor made from Steel.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r3-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=540715

 

 

 

Name: Aridon's Ambition
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 3
Roll ID: 96170
Roll Result: 9
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Heavy Momentum
Description: A set of Heavy Armor made from white metal.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r3-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=540715

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vigilon said:

Name: Steel Armor
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 3
Roll ID: 96169
Roll Result: 10
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Mitigation
Description: A set of standard, everyday damage-reducing heavy armor made from Steel.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r3-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=540715

 

 

 

Name: Aridon's Ambition
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 3
Roll ID: 96170
Roll Result: 9
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Heavy Momentum
Description: A set of Heavy Armor made from white metal.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r3-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=540715

Approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Lifemetal
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 3
Roll ID: 97926
Roll Result:  10
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Regen
Description: A chestplate forged from common steel, but tempered and durable.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r4-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=543786

 

 

Name: Bruniikahrel's Resilience
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 3
Roll ID: 97927
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Mitigation(2), Thorns(1)
Description: Formidable heavy armor made from the bones of a dragon known as Bruniikahrel.

5a9e1d8c57042_ScreenShot2018-03-05at11_47_41PM.png.369ec15169fbf5a5d940af79ea3e6212.png
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r4-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=543786

 

Name: Darukai
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 3
Roll ID: 97929
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage(2) Paralyze(1)
Description: A sharp blade made from a cobalt blue metal. Surprisingly excellent at building up static, resulting in paralysis for unwary targets.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r4-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=543786

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Tearing Render
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
Roll ID: 98043
Roll Result: 10
Item Type: Two-Handed Battle Axe
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Bleed(2)
Description: A Two-handed axe with sharp, serrated edges good for tearing open wounds in an enemy.

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r4-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=543906

 

Name: Stormstryke
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
Roll ID: 98044
Roll Result: 10
Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Taunt(1), Paralyze(1)
Description: An impressive looking Two-Handed Sword, can more easily grab a creature's attention, or even stop it in it's tracks.

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r4-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=543906

 

Name: Steel Dagger
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
Roll ID: 98047
Roll Result: 11
Item Type: Dagger
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Damage(2)
Description: A dagger forged from tempered steel. Sharp, and easy to use.

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r4-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=543906

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vigilon said:

Name: Tearing Render
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
Roll ID: 98043
Roll Result: 10
Item Type: Two-Handed Battle Axe
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Bleed(2)
Description: A Two-handed axe with sharp, serrated edges good for tearing open wounds in an enemy.

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r4-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=543906

 

Name: Stormstryke
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
Roll ID: 98044
Roll Result: 10
Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Taunt(1), Paralyze(1)
Description: An impressive looking Two-Handed Sword, can more easily grab a creature's attention, or even stop it in it's tracks.

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r4-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=543906

 

Name: Steel Dagger
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
Roll ID: 98047
Roll Result: 11
Item Type: Dagger
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Damage(2)
Description: A dagger forged from tempered steel. Sharp, and easy to use.

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r4-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=543906

approved. everything above this comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vigilon said:

Name: Piercer
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
Roll ID: 98739
Roll Result: 6+1=7
Item Type: Rapier
Tier: 2
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Accuracy
Description: A rapier forged from tempered steel.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r4-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=545070

approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Saber of the Thunderhearts
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
Roll ID: 109358
Roll Result: 12
Item Type: Rapier
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage, Paralysis, Bleed
Description: A regal looking weapon, having an elegantly crafted silver hilt, and a slender, tempered white blade that cuts well and can build up static.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r4-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=563520

 

 

Name: Paralyzing Greatsword
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
Roll ID: 109359
Roll Result: 6+1=7
Item Type: Two handed Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Paralyze
Description: A simple Two handed Sword that apparently builds up static.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r4-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=563520

 

 

Name: Butterfly Gale
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 4
Roll ID: 109360
Roll Result: 9+1=10
Item Type: Curved Sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Paralysis, Bleed
Description: A butterfly sword with elegant-looking gale accents engraved on it.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/15721-f7r4-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=563520

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×