[F16-PP] Hostile takeover <<Swashling Buccaneer>>

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE YOU WILL HAVE 24 HOURS TO POST EACH TIME. IF YOU DON'T POST YOU GET SKIPPED

I find myself on floor fifteen as i smile happily and grins a bit having been going on a questing spree of these new quests that have been coming up, and this one not being any different on my list. I open up my menu and taps Kimi's name, and Kairi's name knowing this quest should be enough for the two of them to handle since they should be tier 2 by this point. The time of day being about 3 in the afternoon.

Spoiler

@Kimi@Kairi

hey guys what is up. You want to take down some pirates? Apparently there is some kind of boat person needing help do to pirates. I figured that could be interesting to do. If you're up for it meet me by the teleport gate.

With that message sent i just wait calmly by the gate with a grin on my face glad that i managed to meet a information broker willing to give this info. even if it was for a rather dumb price that is way to much. Although it is nice when you have a friend who doesn't care that much for COL anymore since they don't have anything else to spend it on anymore. The price for information like that becoming nothing when there are people as such willing to help out.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimi was just wandering around on the 11th floor taking care of some business and looking through some shops for more cookies for Noodle. As she spotted a few good looking cakes and snacks Kimi heard a blip coming from her hud, "Ohh a message? And from Hestia." Kimi said as she ran through it and read it fairly fast. "WOW! There's pirates here?" Kimi said astonished. Secretly Kimi had always fantasized about the pirates life and how fun it would be. She quickly sent a response back to Hestia saying,

Spoiler

I'm doing good. Didn't know we had pirates in the game that's really cool! I'll meet up with you soon.

Kimi hurried along to the teleport gate to meet Hestia so they can finally undergo their piratey adventures. As she entered the portal Kimi quickly took notice of Hestia who was waiting right by the gate. "Heyy you!" Kimi said very cheerfully happily giving a tight hug. She was in a very good mood today as she could finally get to test out her gear. "Thanks for the gear Hestia. I'll repay you down the line sometime." Kimi blushed as she didn't specify in which way she would.

Today was a new day for Kairi, things were a lot different in Kairi's eyes after a lot of thinking, meeting new people, experiencing new things... she had felt more different lately, redesigning her own personality in so many different ways, however Kairi was already out an about and not in her room in Hestia's home at the given moment. However she had received a message from Hestia asking if she and Kimi would like to do a quest together. Kairi had frowned, she didn't know why she had invited her along with Kimi to do a quest with her, however she had opened her messanger and messaged her:

Yeah, I will be right over.

And she had begun to walk towards the location to meet up, and reaching there she had seen Kimi give Hestia a hug, Kairi had a bit of a frown on her face upon seeing this, yes she had accepted that they were sisters however a part of her found this to be pain. However she would brush it off and approach the two "Hey." she had said out to them.

I smile as i return the hug to kimi as i look to her. Hey you back. I'm glad you are excited to use that tier 2 weapon i was able to hand over to you. I hope that it will serve you well in taking down some pirates. Who knows if you manage to beat the captain that would technically make you captain by right. I say jokingly with a grin as i look at you. How does the title Captain Kimi sound to you? I ask in a playful tone of voice as i then turn to see Kairi as she exits the teleport gate and announce her presence with a hello. Hey Kairi! Glad you could make it. I figured that since this is a new quest, and there wouldn't be that much information on it that bringing in a tank, and DPS squad could be a nice safety thing. Make it a nice fun guild bonding moment for all of us. I say in a cheerful tone as Kuro looks over towards Noodle and tries to play with the sand shark. So then to start this quest apparently there is some kind of frantic sailor around here that will give us the quest prompt. I tell the two of you.

As Kimi pulled away from the hug she notice Kairi, "Hey Kairi! Long time no see. How are you?" Kimi said in a very cheerful voice. "I hope you're feeling a bit better from last time we met." Kimi said in a softer voice as she approached her offering her a hug. "Anyways its great to do another quest with you guys and I'm not sure how to feel about being called captain Kimi." She said with a nervous laugh scratching the back of her head. "I'm not one for leader jobs, but i always do love helping out. Anyways how about we set out to find the sailor whos in need." Kimi said tooking towards the half rundown settlements by the shore. The area was very crude, and slightly maintained. This area really shouted new ocean settlements and Kimi swore that this was one of many small settlements scattered in the floor.

Kairi had smiled only a little bit when they had recognized her presence and treated her more than just someone that was just there, Kimi even offering a hug. Kairi had taken the hug offer and hugged Kimi and said "I suppose I am feeling a little bit better than last time." she had informed her. Kairi had looked over to Hestia and said to her "Well, its new to all of us, however I think that this quest probably wasn't discovered until recently." then there was a conversation between Kimi and Hestia about leadership, however Kairi didn't really pay much attention to it, she had just listened enough to know what or where we we're heading to, Kimi had just said to find the sailor that had needed our help, Kairi had smiled and said to her "Well, I don't suppose that we have any other option we can necessarily do, unless we know where this ship or whatever we need to find is and just bust open the door and kick some ass." she had chuckled. 

You're right that this quest wasn't discovered until very recent Kairi since it was discovered a bit after the update that changed up some crafting enhancements that i was kinda getting used to, but at the very least the new things for performer aren't that bad in all honesty. I say with a small shrug being honest with that as i look between the two of you as i give a gentle smile towards Kimi. Well if you aren't up for taking the lead as Captain looks like it'll be captain hest taking the wheel of this one. I say jokingly to you as i nod my head towards Kairi with a grin at her wanting to find the quest giver. yeah let's get going people this quest needs to be completed, and we aren't getting any younger. I say in a cheerful tone of voice as i then make my way over toward  deeper into the town heading closer towards the ocean where the piers should be located at where it would be possible to find a panicked sailors about whatever is happening around them involving these pirates.

@Kimi

"Yeah lets just go around looking for the guy. You can go ahead and lead the way Captn' Hest." Kimi said jokingly giving a dorkish salute. "Anyways Kairi what have you been up to after we did the Secret Medicine of the Forest quest?" Kimi asked curiously. She was generally worried for the girl especially since she wasn't much of help in making her feel better. "Ohh yeah, we better keep an eye out since this is a new quest and all. As of now we don't really know anything, but finding a frantic sailor who is in need of help, and even then i might just be rumors." Kimi followed up looking towards Hestia. The air was very relaxing with seagulls in the background making plenty of noise to keep the floor lively and especially the crashing of waves bringing up the scent of the ocean. Kimi loved this so much and found it hard to keep herself from getting distracted.

Kairi had smiled when she had said she was right, however she had said to her "But I will admit, even if it was just recently discovered it is new for all of us. So I would consider it new I suppose." she had let out a giggle when she had said to just go ahead and find the guy, Kairi had nodded her head and followed Hestia's or Kimi's lead towards the quest objective. Afterwards Kimi had asked what she had been up to after the Secret Medicine of the Forest, Kairi had looked to her and said "Oh, well... just been spending time getting myself together and all. Redesigning how I am and such, this will probably be the last time we meet up and you'll see me in this kind of outfit. I have my next armor prepared, and well, no more cute revealing Kairi." she had giggled. She had looked to the two of them and said with a joking tone "Sorry you wont be able to have some eye candy from now on once we are on quests." she had giggled.

@Hestia

I chuckle a bit with a roll of my eyes at kairi's words and gives a wave. I'm fine with a more serious outfit then a revealing one. At least you'll be more protected then whatever skimpy clothes can give you. I get that this is a video game, but you don't need to stick to those stereotypes. I reply back to Kairi in a joking manner as i continue searching for a sailor and manages to find one by him literally bumping into me and falling onto his butt as he looks at me and then grips my armor. Please you have to help! he says as i push him back with a look of discomfort. Okay wooooah buddy. Just tell me what is up without screaming in my face please. I ask the person who nods his head and then says. i am a sailor, and i try to get supplies out to the other islands. However, recently we have had a pirate problem, and i managed to find one of their coves that have one of their captains higher ranking officers. They are found in a cove towards the west. He tells me as i nod my head and then sees a prompt appear in front of me that i click yes to. Having made the connection that this was actually the sailor we were looking for.

"I'm already more than enough eye candy." Kimi said jokingly back to Kairi as they started walking near some taverns by the docks. Everything on this floor was very scenic and relaxing. Kimi pondered for a while, thinking if whether or not she should get a house here, or rather relocate her house to this floor. "I'm not to fond of those stereotypes, but what can i say." Kimi was wearing just a plain white T showing a bit of her midriff with black short shorts and boots and a long leather jacket. "I enjoy dressing up, and idk shorter clothing helps me move easier." Kimi said as she stretched a bit. Right as she was stretching a frantic sailor just as described by Kairi came up to them. "This is probably the guy." Kimi said. A screen popped up for Kimi to accept as this was indeed the quest and she accepted it.

Kairi had let out a giggle, Hestia's response was by no means surprising to her at all, she had figured she would say something like that after the joke, and looking to Kimi she had said she had more than enough eye candy. Kairi had smiled, then she had over heard Kimi saying out she wasn't fond about those stereotypes, and that she enjoyed dressing up and shorter clothing helped her move easier. Kairi had giggled and said to her "Well, I used to think that it would make me cute, however in recent events I had found that people didn't find it cute, people had found it... well..." she had looked over a little bit embarrassed before saying "Sexually attractive." however before long, the group had ran across a sailor and he had began to explain out who he is... and talk about finding a cove with a higher ranking officer... well, this certainly was the guy. And before long a quest had appeared before her, and with a smile, Kairi had pressed the accept button.

@Hestia

After we all the hit the accept button i smile and nod my head. Don't worry about it sir we will all help you out with whatever these pirates are causing you problems. I say to the man as he nods his head and then the man smiles happily. Oh thank you! Please let me give you a trip towards the cove so you can handle them since i am sure you don't have a boat to get towards that point. The man says to me as i nod my head gladly accepting the help as the man leads us over towards a small dingy able to carry all of us with comfort as it has enough room for a group of four players. Because of this the boat having enough room for one more person. Without wasting anytime i get on the dingy while wearing my armor and sits down as i look towards the two of you as the sailor steps onto the boat also. My familiar sticking towards flying.

"OOOOHHHH! You can ride boats in this game too, that's so cool!" Kimi said excitedly. With that said Kimi examined the small dingy, it was slightly beat up and obviously weathered. The boat showed signs of long time care as it had multiple layers of paint on it. The sailor NPC stepped into the boat before inviting the rest of the party. The sailor looked out into the darkening horizon and noticed that there was a storm coming soon. "Its best we get a going ladies. There's a storm a brewing out in the horizon and i'd rather not get caught in the middle of it." Kimi carefully got into the boat as to not rock it any further as the waves were doing that job for her. She sat at the vary back of the boat so she could lean back and relax. "Well then, lets get a move on." Kimi said with a cheerful smile

After pressing the accept button Kairi had looked back up to see Hestia being her normal self and being a little... nice towards the NPC saying that we would help him out with his problems. Afterwards he had offered a trip over there as he had said that we probably didn't have a boat, Kairi had looked over to Kimi that had let out a excited shout saying how cool it was to be riding in a boat. Kairi had let out a small giggle and shook her head on how ridiculous she had just sounded, however... she was like her at one point, and probably deep inside Kairi she is still that way so she really couldn't judge her too much. Kairi had nodded her head to get a move on, however she had let out a giggle and said to her "What's wrong? Don't like a little bit of rain? Don't want to get all wet?" she had joked around, however eventually she had shook her head and said out "I am about as ready as I will ever be, no going back now." she had let out a small somewhat nervous chuckle.

@Hestia

With all of us within the voice the NPC begins to take us towards the cove as Kuro remains within the air flying above the boat and looking over the ocean to make sure nothing tries to attack us while we're here. Myself i look towards the two of you with a look. I'll be honest i've never done this quest, and i have very little information on this. That means we're going to need to be as careful as we have ever been on quest. We're on a tier two floor, and going into a quest with no information besides there being a group of pirates. That means we should expect lots of enemies that are wanting to gut us from end to end of there ship. That means i am going to need you Kairi to attack the pirates with your AOE attacks only. While Kimi i'm going to need you to save up your energy as much as possible against the enemies that try to stand out and look important. We don't want to give them a chance on this. We can't be to careful about this. i tell the two of you.

"I'll see what I can do Hestia. I'll try focusing them one at a time so that we don't get swarmed." Kimi said adding to the plan. Kimi looked over the side of the boat and said, "Noodle, how about you go for a swim? It's not often we can go into deeper waters with you." Noodle promptly jumped into the water and began swimming happily. It wasn't often that Kimi and Noodle went to a place where there was water for him to swim in. Most of the reason why Kimi choose to have her home in the 8th floor was because there was a massive river for him to swim in, but nothing comfortable like the 4th beginner quests lake. Kimi looked over to Sailor, "We're all ready to go." The NPC just nodded and started managing the dingy. The dock became smaller and smaller as they made their way to the quest.

Kairi had looked over to Hestia as she had began to explain a plan that they would have, however Kairi had a little bit of a problem with that plan that she has, Kairi had simple shook her head and said to her "I simply cannot do such a thing, I would be only to put out one or two AoE's it literally would not be possible, it would seem that you want me to waste my energy so you two could take majority of the credit while putting me down." she had said out to them. Kairi had said out "Probably the best thing we could possibly do is have you try to deny all of them from being useful while targetting one target at a time, eventually their power would fail and collapse." she had let out a visable shrug "However I do not know the power that they have, however... all I know is I cannot follow the plan that you have as I would become seriously useless after one attack and I wont guarantee I would do much damage to them in the first place, its just not a plan I can get behind." she had said.

@Hestia

Kairi we aren't trying to take any credit of any kind. I am just wanting to make sure we all can manage to make it out of this quest alive, and well. I don't care about taking credit for anything. Furthermore, with my plan it will offer the fastest way to take out groups of them that could come at us. While allowing any stragglers to be handled by Kimi if she attacks after you, or any powerful enemy to be handled by yourself if Kimi attacks before you. i say calmly with a serious look upon my face not knowing where Kairi even got this idea of credit stealing from. Just wishing to be as careful as possible since we have literally no information on the enemies we're going to face besides that it is going to be pirates of some kind. Also, i know it might leave you with little Energy Kairi, but the same could be said for Kimi after she does two attacks of her strongest attack also i am certain. Plus even if you run out of energy you can leave combat for one turn, and then come back swinging as strong as you're able to do so, and help Kimi and myself once more. I tell Kairi doing my best to counter each point that was brought up. Wanting to solve any pettyness, or greed for fame that could be among this group. Not wanting this to be a case of how the frontlines can be from what i have heard. Some people who want to actually help out, and don't care for the drops and then some who are greedy and only join for the last hits. Also none of us can guarantee we would do damage to them. I can't do to my tank status, and kimi and yourself are around the same damage. So it is just depending on how well you two can hit the enemy, and how slow they are compared to you.

Kimi wasn't sure what to say at Kairi's comment or where the credit stealing came from. She was really just here for fun and thought it would be exciting to fight some pirates since she herself wanted to be one. "Well personally I'm just looking for a fun challenge. You guy's can have whatever loot the pirates drop. My reward is just the experience itself." Kimi said with slightly furrowed brows. Kimi leaned back and listened contently to what Hestia had to say while she let her arm hang off the boat. Off in the distance a island appeared and started to grow in size as they shortened the distance between it. Kimi glanced back into the water to watch Noodle happily swim with them. "Well ladies, It looks like we're nearly there. I can't go with you, but I will stay on the shore waiting. Just be sure to make it back quickly or the storm might take us on the way back." The sailor said ignoring the groups planning.