[F16-PP] Hostile takeover <<Swashling Buccaneer>>

Kairi had just shook her head as Hestia had finished her statement, Kairi had said to her "So what you are saying is it would be better for me to waste all my energy in one attack so someone else can do most of the damage." she had gotten a little mad at this point, not only did she take away an item she was extremely excited to use, she had been asking her to do a strategy that she just couldn't get behind. Kairi had shook her head and said "You don't know whether or not how much damage I am going to do to them, for all we know I am not going to be able to do basically anything. It is just not a strategy I can get behind where the person you left me for to finish up the entirety of everything because I know what she has." she had felt mad, she had felt enraged before saying out to her "What was the point of me coming here, doing little damage so Kimi can brag about her new weapon she just got? Bragging about how your relationship is a lot better?"

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not wasting your energy, and i am certain that you are going to be able to do enough damage to do more then enough.I've seen the damage that you are able to do, and i know it should in theory be more then enough then what Kimi, and myself are capable of doing so. I tell Kairi with a glare feeling more annoyance slowly welling up as she tries to see this in a negative light. Now then listen kairi i didn't invite Kimi to brag about anything. She is here to make sure that all of us as a group can make it out of here alive, and furthermore i invited you both at the same time. Kimi isn't some vindictive person or anything. i say with growing irritation seeping into my voice. She isn't the type to want to brag about that, and just urrggh. A frustrated groan of anger not knowing how to deal with this. However, the cove is closing in on in the distance as more features are seen including a pirate ship on the inside.

"New weapon? Yeah... I got new gear, but I never said anything about it." Kimi said with confusion in her voice. The tension on the boat began to tighten a bit more leading to the sailor who was giving them a ride, get the boat to go faster. Kimi was far from comfortable as she expected as leaning back on the boat to relax didn't help ease her nerves. Slowly she started to meddle with her hands a bit as frustration was flying about between Hestia and Kairi with Kimi being some part of the equation. Kimi being the slightly socially awkward person she is looked over to the side to try and distract herself from what was happening and even called Noodle over for a moment so she can play with him. Eventually the boat finally arrived at the island Kimi hardly noticed until they hit a sudden stop. "Well here we are. Be careful out there." The NPC said to the party.

Kairi had felt... a little upset that she had done this, originally she had just accepted her to be a sister, however a part of her felt... like she was betrayed a little bit seeing them kiss at the dance. She had felt like she took it too far though, she could had just calmly brought this another way, and seeing Hestia get so quickly annoyed she had felt a little... pained by it. Kairi had looked over to Kimi which had no idea what in the world had been going on and she had felt bad about it. Kairi had taken in a deep breath before walking over to Hestia and opening her arms offering a hug and with a disappointed look she had said to her "I-I'm sorry..." Karona had smelled a sense of sorrow inside Kairi, and he had scuttled up next to Kairi and nudged against her and leaned its chest upwards to show that he was there, however Kairi had just wanted to make sure that everything was fine, despite the huge mistake that she had made.

@Hestia

I give Kairi a quick hug and then a gentle pat of her head. It's fine it's done and gone. Now come one there is a more important thing to focus on. after saying that i glance towards Kimi who looks really uncomfortable from all of then as i offer my hand towards her. need some help up Kimi? I ask in a gentle tone of voice wishing to be there for you at this moment knowing that you're most likely not the most uncomfortable from this drama that you most likely don't know much about. I glance towards my familiar who is laying low on the pier as their destination lead them to a pier that the three of us can go walk down which leads into the inside of a cove. A big one at that with the top basically being a big cliff in terms of that. Having a spacious opening which houses a rather impressively huge pirate ship. Sounds of sea shanties, and music being heard from all the way over here even.Sounds like the pirates are celebrating. I think it is time for a hostile takeover, and make a new pirate crew. I say jokingly towards the two of you wanting to lift up the mood as much as i can.

Kimi was still unsure about everything, having her in the middle of the conflict made her feel as if it was her fault. At the moment she just wished to be alone and really wouldn't mind going back or just waiting at the boat along side the sailor. Kimi let out a quiet, but long sigh as Kairi suddenly said sorry. Hestia was quick to drop the subject and just forget about it, but Kimi had more concerning thoughts. As Hestia lent a hand to Kimi to pick her up, she just nodded and accepted it. "Thanks." Kimi gestured for Noodle to come by her side as she got up off the boat and started making her way inland. She heard Hestia mention something for a brief moment, but she couldn't quite catch what she said as she was already a fair distance in front of them not paying too much attention to her surroundings. 

Kairi had felt Hestia accept the hug, however she had kept it brief and then gave her a gentle pat on the head, saying that it was said and done, and there was just more important things to focus on. However she had walked over to Kimi after she had offered her a hand up, and after she had accepted the hand up Kairi had felt a little bad as well for going off like that and offered a hug to Kimi as well "I'm sorry to you too..." she had confessed to her trying to make things a little bit better. However after a moment they had made their way off from the boat and moved towards the location, and before long they had seen a impressive looking pirate ship with a few pirates being seen and music being heard. Kairi had looked over to Hestia after her joke and with a smile she had said to her "What gave it away the music or the dancing?" she had giggled before saying "Looks like we are going to be boarding on their ship for a war."

@Hestia

I look over towards Kimi who is a bit in front of both myself and Kairi as i quickly walk forward and grips her shoulder to keep her in place, and asks in a low voice so only she would hear me. Hey are you okay Kimi? You seem very just out of it at the moment. I say in a soft tone of voice. Feeling worried about why you could be acting like this which is to me almost like it was out of no where for the most part. Feeling worried that either Kairi's outburst had caused this, or if i did something or said something that has you like this. My familiar goes over towards Noodle to play with the smaller familiar to keep it busy, and not focusing as much onto the conversation or how the owners are doing. Kuro able to tell from how i am acting that something rather serious is happen, and it would be better to distract the shark doggo then allow it to listen in to closely.

Kimi accepted the hug from Kairi and went back to her thoughts. She was fairly preoccupied with the feeling of being the cause of the earlier argument and just wanted to be alone to her thoughts. Hestia caught on to Kimi's reaction and went to check on her asking, "If she was okay." Kimi didn't bother to look at her for the moment and just gave a small nod saying, "Yeah, i'm fine. Don't worry about it." Kimi looked back at the two and towards the sailor for a brief moment before heading on forward into the island more. Kimi tightened her gloves as more negative thought started to fill her mind. Though she was fairly strong in appearance and stance this was really all a ploy to mask her insecurities and self doubts. Kimi felt as if she did wrong despite not knowing what it was and the fact that Hestia defended her didn't help ease the thought that it wasn't her fault.

Kimi furrowed her brows for a moment as a voice in her head slowly began raising its voice saying, "You're worthless." All she wanted was to go out to improve herself, have some fun, and fight pirates, but the voice continued, "You will never reach your goals and be useless." Kimi unconsciously went to fix her glasses out of habit, but she forgot that in the game, you are a perfect person. As that thought settled in she felt a bit worse knowing that even if she proves herself here, what about when she out of the game. More and more thoughts ran through her mind as she realized how far away from her goals she really was, and that she should focus more on herself to get to the frontlines instead of messing around.  

Kairi had smiled when Kimi had accepted the hug, however she had looked as though she had been thinking, probably a little too much it had seemed. Kairi had looked down to Karona that had shifted its attention from Kairi to Kimi and its chest shell had tilted a little bit looking a little bit confused. Kairi had looked over to Hestia and just let out a sigh as she had leaned over towards her and whispered "Karona senses something a little off, I am not going to press onto it, possibly after this is all said and done... just make sure shes alright." she had leaned away from her and flashed a smile to her, however looking down at the ship with the dancing and singing pirates she had then asked out with a little bit of a worry "So... what do we do now? We have no way of telling how strong they actually are, and I am not too sure if the previous tactic we had been talking about would necessarily work." however if her worries were wrong, she wouldn't judge Kimi or Hestia for poking fun at her about it.

@Hestia

I nod ever so slightly to Kairi not wishing to speak encase Kimi can hear. Having figured that she wasn't okay with the type of response that was given. Knowing that response all to well, and there being plenty of images back in the real world about such a response. When people say that, they are really just saying that they aren't okay. That they feel broken, or useless, or some other negative adjective. I walk until i'm side by side with Kimi as i hold her hand and whispers gently to her. I know you're not doing okay, but i won't push forward. Just know that i am here for you, and that no matter what. What happened on that boat wasn't your fault. Just something that needed to get aired out since me and Kairi hadn't spoken in a little bit since the break up. She was probably just pushing anger at the wrong person. I say trying to figure out the reason through the bad mood by tracing the most likely candidate by when you started seeming ever so slightly off in your behavior.

When the matter of taking down the quest came at hand i sigh softly knowing i can't play the part of girlfriend as i do my best to switch to commander setting as i step in front of the two of you. Alright i still say my game plan is very valid. If either of you run out of energy leave the battle for a few second to allow me to take any hits if we manage to clear out a good bit. Now then there is the matter of trying to get on board to handle the crew that is there. We could just walk up the plank like it asks us to, or try to go assassin style and climb up the ship while i walk up the board to make sure to get there attention right away. I say towards the two of you with a smile on my face.

Kimi stood still analyzing her thoughts until Hestia came to her side, held her hand, and talked to her in a low tone that whatever happened on the boat wasn’t her fault. Kimi listened contently and nodded before saying, “No need to explain, just give me some time.” She said back focusing on the ground. She paused for a little while gathering her thoughts and feelings, but disregard them and glanced towards the pirates who were enjoying themselves. Kairi and Hestia then went went on to mention the pirates and the plan to which she said with a very forced smile, “Well let’s just go with whatever works I guess.” Kimi said trying to add to the conversation. “Whatever gets the job done, right now it looks like just grunts. I don’t see any big baddies.” Kimi said in a slightly low tone. Kimi looked at the ship and the pirates on it to make sure she didn’t miss anything, but it looks like only normal deckhands were just manning the ship as of now.

Kairi had looked over to see her nod her head and make her way towards Kimi, Kairi had simply looked forward and left them alone trying to think of what they could possibly do against the pirates down there on the ship. However the only real strategy she could really think of is to have Hestia keep them off of Kairi and Kimi as they target single ones at a time trying to kill the team piece by piece, however she had still wanted to hear a plan now that they were here and didn't want to go in guns blazing when they could very well die from the results of it. Kairi had turned to Hestia and Kimi and asked what the whole plan was going to be, and she had said basically the same plan from before. Kairi had let out a sigh but placed a smile upon her face looking over to her saying "Well, not much I can do anymore about it. Just gotta follow the plan since we don't want to be here all day trying to come up with some sort of plan." she had giggled.

@Hestia

Well no time waiting anymore time to see what is going on. I say as i quickly make a run for the ship, but quickly can hear a bell ringing upon a ship as a loud female voice rings out over the deck. Watch the boarding plank! We got some pretty little ladies trying to play hero! Take them down! The voice sounding like it is from high above the deck of the ship as the person comes within sight. A woman with black hair and a blue jacket landing and walking on over towards the entrance towards the boat. A name appearing over her heard as Boatswain Jessamine. Well now then what are some little lasses like yourself doing in a place like that. Didn't you eva' ere' that we're the lords of this cove. She says arrogantly as i just roll my eyes and quickly activates Howl against Jessamine, and three97 of the deckhands that looks over towards me as i just grin. Why don't you try to knock the smile off of my face. I'm sure you'll fail time and time again. I say back to the woman as she glares at her deckhands. Well what ya wait'n for! Get that girl that insults a member of grey beard's crew! She says as the boathands nod and take out their swords. Three more in the back just seeming to wait with yellow toothy grins as one makes his way over towards a door of some kind that can be presumed to go deeper into the ship for whatever reason. I watch as the two deckhands try to attack me and just get deflected off by my armor alone as i don't even have to move. Nice try guys, but that was a bad try. I say jokingly to them as i quickly bend backwards from the last attack aiming to cut off my head as i look up towards the female pirate as she glares down at me. I respond by pushing her and her boys back onto the ship as i walk upon it now grinning. Come onn. Lets make this fun you know? Nothing like a on deck boarding a deck you know? I say with a smile as i see one last deckhand walk on over trying to attack, and ends like the other deckhands not able to hurt me. Well that was enlightening don't you think? I say enjoying how this ended up right away.

#97386 MD:4+1=5 (pirate deck hand 1/2 attack right away do to chain of command)

#97387  MD:3+1=4

#97388  Jessamine attacks  MD:2+2+1=5

#97389  Deckhand 3  MD:2+1=3

[H:3 l 3 l 3 l 3] Hestia: 950/950  92/92   MIT: 111  DMG:3 1 ACC  -1 EVA  

@Kimi:?/?

Kairi:?/?

Pirate Deckhand: 250/250   DMG:85  MIT:40    Hornswagle: CD:10-12 stuns player, and passes half MIT

Pirate Deckhand: 250/250   DMG:85  MIT:40    Hornswagle: CD:10-12 stuns player, and passes half MIT

Boatswain Jessamine: 350/350  DMG:175   MIT: 50  ACC:2    Chain of command: 2 deckhands that will attack right away when engaged against a player.    Crow's nest: BD crit.  CD:1-6 lowers ACC: by 3 for one turn. CD:7+ bypass 2/3 mit.

I watch as the pirates fail to hurt Hestia with their attacks, "Well this is turning out better than I hoped." Kimi thought to herself as she prepared to attack with her All Might ability. Kimi wasn't sure for whom to focus her attacks on, but when one particular pirate started barking orders at the obvious grunts she knew that she had to focus that one pirate down. As she gathered energy to perform her All Might ability. The pirate officer proved to me more nimble than she thought and ended up missing her attack. Kimi let out a heavy sigh of frustration as she stepped back away from the pirates so she wouldn't be in the way of her companions. "Well i sure messed that up." Kimi muttered to herself. As she said that a voice slowly crept back in her mind. "...WORTHLESS..." Kimi shook her head trying to focus more on her battle than her own well being.

ID# 97392 results: miss...

Battle: 2

[H:3 l 3 l 3 l 3] Hestia: 950/950  92/92   MIT: 111  DMG:3 1 ACC  -1 EVA  

[H:0 | 0 | 0 | 0] | Kimi | 520/520 | E 51/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 |

Kairi:?/?

Boatswain Jessamine: 350/350  DMG:175   MIT: 50  ACC:2    Chain of command: 2 deckhands that will attack right away when engaged against a player.    Crow's nest: BD crit.  CD:1-6 lowers ACC: by 3 for one turn. CD:7+ bypass 2/3 mit.

After a moment, she had looked over to hear Hestia as she had rushed forward towards the ship. Kairi had looked forward and blinked a few times shocked before getting up and running towards her. After a moment they had found themselves on the ship, and a conversation between Jessamine and Hestia and battle had begun. Kairi had looked around as 3 Deckhands came down and her began to surround them. Kairi had grabbed her Buster Sword on her back and pulled it out preparing a sword art she had been told to do. And with one release of a sword art she had struck the group with as much damage as she could, however looking she had only hit 2 of them, and the damage that she did didn't look very very impressive, plus her energy was already half way gone... what a great start to combat she had thought at this moment.

@Hestia

-----

ID: 97396 - BD: 7+2=9 [Non-Crit Hit] / ID: 97397 - BD: 2+2=4 [Miss] / ID: 97398 - BD: 3+2=5 [Miss] / ID: 97399 - BD: 9 [Crit]

Sword Art Used: Calamity Disaster [Damage: 11*12= 132-40=92 / 11+1=12*12= 144-50=94]

[H: 3 l 3 l 3 l 3] | Hestia | 950/950 | E 92/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 111 

[H: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0] | Kimi | 520/520 | E 51/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 

[H: 1 | 0 | 0 | 2] | Kairi | 480/480 | E 24/48 | 11 DMG | EVA 2 | ACC 2 | LD 0 | MIT 18 

Pirate Deckhand: 158/250 | 85 DMG | MIT 40 | Hornswagle: CD:10-12 stuns player, and passes half MIT

Pirate Deckhand: 250/250 | 85 DMG | MIT 40 | Hornswagle: CD:10-12 stuns player, and passes half MIT

Pirate Deckhand: 250/250 | 85 DMG | MIT 40 | Hornswagle: CD:10-12 stuns player, and passes half MIT

Boatswain Jessamine: 256/350 | 175 DMG | MIT 50 | ACC:2 | Chain of Command: 2 deckhands that will attack right away when engaged against a player. Crow's Nest: BD Crit. CD:1-6 lowers ACC: by 3 for one turn. CD:7+ bypass 2/3 mit.

I watch as the fight progresses and sees that it isn't off to a great start, but even more so the damage that Kairi does towards the enemies is shockingly low. I try to make sense of what i am seeing, and then my eyes widen realizing the armor she is wearing. 'Oh how did i not notice that!' I think to myself in silent cursing realizing she is at tier 1 still instead of being tier 2 like i was hoping to justify my logic with the decision i had made. 'No going back from this it is only a matter of making sure they stay focused on me. That is all that is needed from my allies.' I think to myself as i glance towards Kairi. If it is possible Kairi i don't care what your strongest sword art is. use it against Jessamine. I want her dealt with first then we can take down the deckhands even if it requires you and kimi to back out of the fight for a little bit. I am can survive don't worry. I say kindly with a smile as i glance back at the enemies that are glaring down on her. 'Or i can only hope that is the case since i don't want my last memory is failing the frontlines by dying before i reach them' i think to myself grimly as i keep in mind the deckhands attack first so i activate the sword art i can hope can help. Oh look what ye' got ere lads. Some silly lasses barely able to give us more then a grazing wound. Shouldn't be to much trouble now then. I hear Jessamine's obnoxious voice say followed by laughter. I lose all remorse i could feel and quickly moves in to attack.

With that thought i charge in swinging as fast and hard as i can cutting off the Jessamine goal and slicing into here throat as she slowly turns into stone, but since it is my luck she manages to slice along the back of my armor alongside one of the other boat hands that manages to get slashed also, but for barely anything for whatever reason.  Then finally another gets slashes turning into stone also. I land onto the deck and looks towards Kimi, and Kairi. New plan focus Jessamine. Then you two can take a break for energy if need be. I can handle these deckhands. I say to Kairi, and Kimi not wishing to push them to hard about this. Especially since the quest mentioned there were people that were the right and left hand of the leader of this crew.

#97401  BD:5+1=6  MD:2+1=3   9 DMG

#97402  BD:3+1=4  MD:5+1=6  1DMG(minimum)  28 thorns   (heal procts)

#97403 BD:10  15 DMG-40=1(minimum)(bleed/paralyze)  MD:2+1=3

#97404 BD:10 15 DMG-40=1(minimum) (bleed/paralyze)  MD:7+1=8  175-111=64DMG  Thorns DMG:28     CD:9 (+2 ENG)   +3/-6=-3 ENG

[H: 3 l 3 l 5 l 5] | Hestia | 885/950 | E 79/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 111 

[H: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0] | @Kimi | 520/520 | E 51/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 

[H: 1 | 0 | 0 | 2] | Kairi | 480/480 | E 24/48 | 11 DMG | EVA 2 | ACC 2 | LD 0 | MIT 18 

Pirate Deckhand: 158/250 | 85 DMG | MIT 40 | Hornswagle: CD:10-12 stuns player, and passes half MIT

Pirate Deckhand: 221/250 | 85 DMG | MIT 40 | Hornswagle: CD:10-12 stuns player, and passes half MIT

Pirate Deckhand: 249/250 | 85 DMG | MIT 40 | Hornswagle: CD:10-12 stuns player, and passes half MIT   (BLEED 0/2  / PARALYZE)

Boatswain Jessamine: 227/350 | 175 DMG | MIT 50 | ACC:2 | Chain of Command: 2 deckhands that will attack right away when engaged against a player. Crow's Nest: BD Crit. CD:1-6 lowers ACC: by 3 for one turn. CD:7+ bypass 2/3 mit. (BLEED 0/2 / PARALYZE)

Kimi heard what Hestia said and continued to focus down the pirate officer Jessamine, but still she wasn't able to get close. Kimi watched as Hestia took some damage from the pirate aggressors and was slowly going into a deep anger towards herself for being completely useless during the whole fight. "...GIVE UP..." The voice in her head grew louder as she failed to land a single hit on Jessamine. The voice in her head grew louder with each consecutive failing hit to the point she felt pain in her heart. "Keep that up and you'll just get yourself hurt luv." Jessamine said tauntingly at Kimi as she backed off to give space for Hestia and Kairi to attack, but also for her to gather her thoughts. Kimi tried to shake off the feeling of uselessness that was overwhelming her, but her doubts and insecurities kept rising as the voice seemed more and more right. 

ID# 97412 results:

Battle: 2

[H: 3 l 3 l 5 l 5] | Hestia | 885/950 | E 79/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 111 

[H: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0] | Kimi | 520/520 | E 50/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 

Pirate Deckhand: 158/250 | 85 DMG | MIT 40 | Hornswagle: CD:10-12 stuns player, and passes half MIT

Pirate Deckhand: 221/250 | 85 DMG | MIT 40 | Hornswagle: CD:10-12 stuns player, and passes half MIT

Pirate Deckhand: 249/250 | 85 DMG | MIT 40 | Hornswagle: CD:10-12 stuns player, and passes half MIT   (BLEED 0/2  / PARALYZE)

Boatswain Jessamine: 227/350 | 175 DMG | MIT 50 | ACC:2 | Chain of Command: 2 deckhands that will attack right away when engaged against a player. Crow's Nest: BD Crit. CD:1-6 lowers ACC: by 3 for one turn. CD:7+ bypass 2/3 mit. (BLEED 0/2 / PARALYZE)

After noticing her display of what her AoE could do, she had blinked a few times knowing that it was a bad idea. But before long Kairi had looked back to Hestia that had began to speak out to her saying to use her strongest against the main person and to ignore the others. Kairi had flashed a smile and said "Looks like today I was right." she had giggled "However, aye aye Captain!" she had done a salute to her. She had looked at her energy that had been half way depleted and looked back to the main boss as everyone had continued to keep up the assault. Kairi had taken in a deep breath and moved forward and unleashed the best one target sword art that she had and it had done a pretty good amount of damage. However she had taken a look at her energy bar and looked back saying "I only have enough to do one more..."

@Hestia

-----

ID: 97396 - BD: 5+2=7 [Hit]

Sword Art Used: Galaxy Destroyer [Damage: 11*13= 143-40=103]

[H: 3 l 3 l 5 l 5] | Hestia | 885/950 | E 79/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 111 

[H: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0] | Kimi | 520/520 | E 50/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 

[H: 1 | 0 | 0 | 2] | Kairi | 480/480 | E 12/48 | 11 DMG | EVA 2 | ACC 2 | LD 0 | MIT 18 

Pirate Deckhand: 158/250 | 85 DMG | MIT 40 | Hornswagle: CD:10-12 stuns player, and passes half MIT

Pirate Deckhand: 221/250 | 85 DMG | MIT 40 | Hornswagle: CD:10-12 stuns player, and passes half MIT

Pirate Deckhand: 249/250 | 85 DMG | MIT 40 | Hornswagle: CD:10-12 stuns player, and passes half MIT   (BLEED 0/2  / PARALYZE)

Boatswain Jessamine: 124/350 | 175 DMG | MIT 50 | ACC:2 | Chain of Command: 2 deckhands that will attack right away when engaged against a player. Crow's Nest: BD Crit. CD:1-6 lowers ACC: by 3 for one turn. CD:7+ bypass 2/3 mit. (BLEED 0/2 / PARALYZE)

I look over towards kimi and gives a sympathetic look. Don't worry about it kim it happens at times and not something you should worry about. if anything consider it this just a time to save up energy to attack the deckhands if need be. I call out towards her as i glance towards kairi then gives a nod. Switch back towards AOE Kairi it should be enough to kill Jessamine then you can get a quick rest before whoever those last two deckhands went to get comes out. I wish i had energize to help you out, but at the moment we're kinda fish in the water. I say towards the two as i activate my sword art hoping once more my luck kicks in for this. I go to attack the four enemies, but to my surprise all of them just dodge out of the way even the ones turned to stone break free and just have enough time to dive out of the way. I look towards Kimi and smiles. See it happens, and i managed to miss four times in a row. Don't feel bad about it. I call over able to see you're getting frustrated or something about missing these opponents.

@Kimi

#97472  BD:3+1=4  MD:8+1=9  CD:7      1 DMG to me      28 Thorns to enemy.

#97473  BD:2+1=3   MD:3+1=4   CD:3

#97474  BD:2+1=3  MD:paralyzed  CD:2

#97474  BD:2+1=3  MD:paralyzed     CD:2  -2 ENG/+1=-1 ENG

[H: 3 l 3 l 5 l 5] | Hestia | 885/950 | E 78/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 111 

[H: 1 | 0 | 0 | 2] | Kairi | 480/480 | E 12/48 | 11 DMG | EVA 2 | ACC 2 | LD 0 | MIT 18 

Pirate Deckhand: 130/250 | 85 DMG | MIT 40 | Hornswagle: CD:10-12 stuns player, and passes half MIT

Pirate Deckhand: 225/250 | 85 DMG | MIT 40 | Hornswagle: CD:10-12 stuns player, and passes half MIT   (BLEED 1/2 )

Boatswain Jessamine: 100/350 | 175 DMG | MIT 50 | ACC:2 | Chain of Command: 2 deckhands that will attack right away when engaged against a player. Crow's Nest: BD Crit. CD:1-6 lowers ACC: by 3 for one turn. CD:7+ bypass 2/3 mit. (BLEED 1/2 )