[F16-PP] Hostile takeover <<Swashling Buccaneer>>

After opening the chest and explaining that we can talk about splitting it after this battle was all said and done, she had walked over to Hestia and Kimi to hear the gameplan, however it had just seemed that she had brought up that he was just out numbered. After a moment she had looked with a bit of a concerned look and said out "I wouldn't assume in this case strength comes in numbers, for all we know this could very well be a scary opponent that could more than likely handle us. Without information it is kind of hard to say. But I guess the only thing we have is Strength in numbers." she had looked over to see a pirate make his way through the door, without much trouble and basically looked at us without fear. Kairi had blinked for a few times and just was curious about its strength, and if Kairi could do anything to it... she had feared that in the long run she wouldn't be able to do much towards him.

@Hestia

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look towards the quartermaster as i give a confident grin as i quickly activate howl upon the captain as i look into the man's eyes as i take a few steps forward. Evening captain, but i got to say that we came here and caused a coup in a manner. Time for a new pirate crew to take this over sir. I say with a smile on my face as i hold my sword and shield ready to fight as my familiar runs up beside me and lets out a low growl as i look at the man. Well Kimi, Kairi. Time to teach this man why we were better then his entire crew up to this point. I say with a chuckle escaping my lips at that fact as i look at the man. Also nice job stealing some of this guy's loot for ourselves. Good eye as always Kimi. I say to try and cheer kimi up with some encouraging words about what she had done earlier before the quartermaster had come and interrupted everything.

[H: 3] | Hestia | 950/950 | E 82/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 111 

[H: 0] | Kimi | 520/520 | E 52/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 

[H: 0] | Kairi | 480/480 | E 48/48 | 11 DMG | EVA 2 | ACC 2 | LD 0 | MIT 18 

Burlock the quartermaster:  600/600   DMG:165  MIT:80    EVA:2   ACC:2   

All Hand On deck- Immune to paralyze/stun

Black Spot-  hit with CD:10-12 the target suffers 30   for two turns

Davy Jones' Locker- nat. BD rolls of 9, Burlock deals 50 additional damage. On nat. BD rolls of 10,  Burlock deals 100 additional damage.

However despite her speaking words not much was said back on the matter, however instead of pressing onto it Kairi had just shrugged it off, it wasn't much to really think about at the moment. However Hestia and Kimi had talked to the NPC, Kairi had just squinted her eyes a bit, she didn't fully understand the point in this, however she had just shook her head and just accepted it. Kairi after hearing Hestia speak had just nodded her head and moved forward with her sword to attack the Quartermaster, however it had just easily dodged it attack. Kairi had blinked, she didn't remember the others being this quick, however I guess the final boss was never meant to be easy. She had just accepted fate and jumped back and waited for Kimi to strike against the Quartermaster hopefully to hit him.

@Kimi

ID: 98159 - BD: 4+2-2=4 [Miss.]

[H: 0] | Kairi | 480/480 | E 46/48 | 11 DMG | EVA 2 | ACC 2 | LD 0 | MIT 18 

Burlock the quartermaster:  600/600   DMG:165  MIT:80    EVA:2   ACC:2   

Black Spot-  hit with CD:10-12 the target suffers 30   for two turns

Davy Jones' Locker- nat. BD rolls of 9, Burlock deals 50 additional damage. On nat. BD rolls of 10,  Burlock deals 100 additional damage.

The Pirate snickered at Hestia's remarks as he said, "They were a bunch of fools the lot of em. One job I tell you, One job. And they couldn't even do it." The pirate shook his head as he looked at the cracks on the floor. "Well then, How about you guys make up for what you've done and join-" Right before he could finish Kairi went in to attack, but easily dodge it with a quick side step. "Oh ho ho? Feisty one here." As he said that Kimi had already gathered energy into her fist and ran towards Burlock and landed a solid hit to his gut knocking him back a few feet, but still unshaken. "Wow! You got quite the punch there missy. I could use a good pair of hands." He said jokingly as she clinked his hook hand against his blade. Kimi chuckled at his joke before saying, "Well how about you join my pirate crew?"

ID# 98160 results: All might
BD: 7+1=8 HIT
MD: 2+2 = 4 miss

[H: 3] | Hestia | 950/950 | E 72/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 111 

Burlock the quartermaster:  470/600   DMG:165  MIT:80    EVA:2   ACC:2  -210DMG + 80MIt = -130HP

Black Spot-  hit with CD:10-12 the target suffers 30   for two turns

Davy Jones' Locker- nat. BD rolls of 9, Burlock deals 50 additional damage. On nat. BD rolls of 10,  Burlock deals 100 additional damage.

I look towards the Pirate captain with a raised eyebrow as he seems to not even have a problem that in terms of the game they had killed his entire crew singlehandedly. the man not even seeming to care, and just asking right away if they wanted to join his crew right away. Although he quickly got cut off by Kimi trying to punch him as i chuckle at that and then laughs ever so slightly as Kimi claims to be the captain by saying it her HER crew. I move towards the quartermaster with a smile on my face. Want me to try and stun him captain? I ask in a joking manner as i then go to strike the quartermaster. I quickly start cutting into the quartermaster as he loses some more health. Not all that much compared to Kimi, and Kairi's damage but enough to apparently keep the captain bleeding. However, to my shock my shield doesn't go off as the man doesn't turn to stone. What the F*ck is going on here. I say baffled by the fact he didn't get paralyzed at all.

@Kairi

#98161  BD:9 (paralyzed/Bleeding 0/2)   12 DMG

[H: 3] | Hestia | 950/950 | E 82/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 111 

[H: 1] | Kimi | 520/520 | E 52/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 

Burlock the quartermaster:  458/600   DMG:165  MIT:80    EVA:2   ACC:2  (bleed 0/2 24 DMG)

Davy Jones' Locker- nat. BD rolls of 9, Burlock deals 50 additional damage. On nat. BD rolls of 10,  Burlock deals 100 additional damage.

After he attempt to attack she had looked up to see the man speak out to her stating that she was a feisty one, Kairi had looked up with a bit of a angered look, but had jumped back for Kimi to strike, in which she had moved forward and hit the man with a good amount of power. Kairi had nodded her head a bit and looked over to Hestia that had wanted to move forward and strike against him on her own, getting a critical hit, however... despite getting bleed, she had seemed more than frustrated about something. Did a paralysis trigger not happen of something? However she didn't think about it too much, and moved forward to strike against him on her own managing to land a attack on her own. However she had seen that she didn't do that much damage, however some damage was better than no damage.

@Kimi

#98165  BD:8+2-2=8

Sword Art Used: Galaxy Destroyer [11*13=143-80=63]

[H: 1] | Kimi | 520/520 | E 52/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 

[H: 0] | Kairi | 480/480 | E 36/48 | 11 DMG | EVA 2 | ACC 2 | LD 0 | MIT 18 

Burlock the quartermaster:  395/600   DMG:165  MIT:80    EVA:2   ACC:2  (bleed 0/2 24 DMG)

The pirate Burlock laughed as Hestia tried to paralyze him. "I'm a pirate my dear lass. The only stunner here is me." As he said that he did a small pose to annoy the group before quickly attempting to attack Hestia once again. From what it seems the hit from the trio did something as the pirate quartermaster Burlock missed his attacks. "Sh*t... looks like you ladies are being a bigger handful than i thought." Burlock said snickering at his hand joke again as he clinked his hook hand. Kimi couldn't help but chuckle a little bit and went to attack once again. As she ran forward to attack Burlock he was barely able to dodge Kimis attacks and got punched again in the gut once more. "Well it looks like i'm proving myself to be pretty handy in the fight." Kimi said as she squinted with a smug smile at Burlock.

ID# 98168 results: All Might

BD: 5+1=6 Hit
MD: 3+2=5 Miss

[H: 2] | Kimi | 520/520 | E 19/52 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 2 | MIT 0 

Burlock the quartermaster:  241/600   DMG:165  MIT:80    EVA:2   ACC:2  (bleed 1/2 24 DMG) -154HP

I look towards the pirate as he gets stabbed by Kairi, and then proceeded by being punched hard in the gut by Kimi against the ship as the man is barely hanging in their in terms of his health as i chuckle at that fact and looks at the captain of this ship. Well sir i must say that you most likely won't live past this day, and i hope you can handle that fact. I say with a grin on my face as i start hearing a weird ticking sound once more that i have associated with that alligator like being that has taken a liking to eating any pirates that have fallen off of this ship. I just ignore it soon after as i quickly move towards the pirate attempting to make him bleed once more. I then go to cut into the man as he dodges my attack one by one using his hook to do so with what seems like absolute ease on the man with the hook's part.

#98199  BD:6-2=4 

[H: 5] | Hestia | 950/950 | E 82/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 111 

Burlock the quartermaster:  241/600   DMG:165  MIT:80    EVA:2   ACC:2  (bleed 1/2 24 DMG) -154HP

@Kairi

Kairi had let out a small laugh when the main boss has admitted that they we're going to be a bigger handful than he thought, Kairi without hesitation had moved her sword up to charge once more waiting for Kimi and Hestia to get their turns to strike against it, and after they had done so, Kairi had moved forward on the boss and landed a critical hit doing a little bit more, however the most important part was is that she had hit. Looking at his HP she had seen that he is basically within killing range for Kimi to hit, or at least after a hit from Kimi that Hestia or Kairi herself could wrap up and kill. Kairi after the attack had looked up to Kimi and said out / asked her "It's your turn, do you think you can kill the man so we can finally move on from this and head home?" she had giggled.

@Kimi

-----

#98200  BD:9

Sword Art Used: Galaxy Destroyer [Damage: 11+1=12*13=156-80=76]

[H: 5] | Hestia | 950/950 | E 82/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 111 

[H: 0] | Kairi | 480/480 | E 24/48 | 11 DMG | EVA 2 | ACC 2 | LD 0 | MIT 18 

Burlock the quartermaster:  165/600   DMG:165  MIT:80    EVA:2   ACC:2  (bleed 1/2 24 DMG) -154HP

Sweat rolled from the brow of the pirate as he realized this was a fight he couldn't manage alone. He thought up of something quick as to try to get the players off of him for a moment. As he neared the railing of the ship and watched as a familiar scaly presence was awaiting him in the water he choked on his words as he tried to convince the young ladies to join his crew once more. "W-wait wait wait... Are you sure you don't want to join my pirate crew? I already got a ship and everything you need. And for the treasure we can share our plunder and items we find. It would be a wonderful adventure I tell you!" He said with a cracked forced smile as he opened his arms in a welcome manner. Just then when for a brief moment when Kimi dropped her guard the pirate lunged forward to take a stab at Hestia. "HA!" Right as she saw this Kimi aimed for another punch at the side of Burlock knocking him into the water where a alligator came to finish the job.

ID# 98262 results:
BD: 7
MD: 5

[H: 5] | Hestia | 950/950 E 82/92 | 3 DMG | EVA -1 | ACC 1 | LD 0 | MIT 111 

[H: 0] | Kairi | 480/480 | E 24/48 | 11 DMG | EVA 2 | ACC 2 | LD 0 | MIT 18 

Burlock the quartermaster:  0/600   DMG:165  MIT:80    EVA:2   ACC:2  (bleed 2/2 24 DMG) -154HP -28TRN

I look over towards the pirate captain as i chuckle seeing the realization appear on its face when it knows that it can't handle the two of them taking it down with their combined might. When i hear the offer though i just roll my eyes knowing that none of us will accept the offer most likely. I then glance towards Kimi and raises a singular eyebrow seeing her actually relax ever so slightly, and then watches the captain as he goes to strike me down with his sword. As he bounces off of my armor practically as he then gets punches into the water as the alligator jumps up taking his other hand before then finishing the quartermaster off. Nice job Kimi and Kairi! Another quest, and adventure down. I say rather cheerfully as i then hear very fast paced footsteps as i turn around to see the scared sailor smile rather happily as he looks upon the three of us. Oh thank you for taking my ship back! I can't repay you three ladies enough for this. Although i know this ship won't be free from blackbeard forever, but that is a worry for another time. Please just go into there ship and take the treasures that you want, and i can then take you back towards the main settlement using this ship. The sailor says with a happy smile.

Kairi had taken a deep breath when she had seen Kimi finish the pirate off... it was finally over. Kairi had looked down at her Buster Sword and remembered every memory that she had with this blade... however towards the end all she could ever remember was suicide attempt that she had made with the sword... it was a pain to her. However after this quest was all said and done, she had finally hit what she had desired... Tier 2. Kairi had opened her inventory and put the Sword back into her inventory, then didn't stop there... she had switched from her current outfit to her Hjörþrimul Valkyrie Heavy Armor. This was one of the first times she had worn this Armor and she hasn't really got to see how she looked... or how others had thought about it. Kairi had taken a good look at herself, she could finally see down a bit more properly with her Armor pushing back... well, the goods and she could see the elegant design she had chosen for the armor. However before look she had taken a deep breath and asked Hestia and Kimi "Well... how do you guys like the new armor?"

@Kimi

The tro met with the frantic sailor that invited the players to help him he offered to search the ship for any treasure. "Its alright sir, we already got some treasure when we were there. In all honesty I do look forward to getting back." The sailor thought for a moment before saying, "Sure just let me know when you want to go back. You can help yourself onto the ship anytime you like." the sailor said with a bright smile. The NPC looked towards the direction of the ship and said, "I'm just going to take a quick look at the ship to see for myself if there are anything missing. I'll be right back ladies." He said giving a small salute of appreciation. With the sailor NPC away Kairi switched to some fashionable armor and asked how she looked, "You look good! Great find." Kimi said in a friendly manner. "When did you get that?" 

After the sailor going off to do his own thing i happily just sit myself down onto he deck and switches over to some vanity clothing to just relax, and get off of my feet as my familiar comes on over and lays by my side. I then gently put his head as i hear Kairi's voice ask for a opinion as i look towards her and grins at seeing the armor able to recognize what it is instantly. I see you got that armor you wanted to have for when you're being serious Kairi. I like it, i told you it was going to be a good fit for yourself. I say rather cheerfully. So then i'm guessing we're heading straight back to shore after that sailor guy has a look around to make sure that those people didn't destroy everything. I say being mindful of how Kimi said she would prefer just heading back right away then doing anything else. Making a mental note to take the day off and spend it with her to try and cheer her up to the best of my ability.

Kairi had looked over and her somewhat worried look had turned to a neutral look as it was basically how she had expected the both of them to react... she had suspected that Kimi would compliment and probably start a convo based on it, and Hestia to basically praise. Kairi had looked to Kimi and said to her "I got this armor from Macradon, I purchased it for when I would hit Tier 2... and well, today was the day that I would hit it." she had giggled "And well this was the first time I even put on the Armor so I had wanted to ask others for an opinion as well just to see how others felt about it." she had looked around in which she had remembered that the Sailor had said that we could have whatever treasure that the pirates had collected, Kairi had went off to the side to see what "treasure" could be found and what was useful to not only her, but Hestia and Kimi as well.

@Kimi

“Ohh congrats on that. It must feel really good to finally hit Tier two. I know it felt amazing for me also when I finally reached it” Kimi said with a cheerful voice. She walked around Kairi to take a better look at the gear, “Well it looks a lot better than what I got that’s for sure. I might just buy new armor to upgrade it to something more stylish as it’s just a sandy cloak and leather straps and whatnot.” She said comparing their armors. Kimi made her way to see what the sailor was up to, but it seemed he was really going through the cargo of the ship as well as the captains quarters. “Did you find what you wanted?” Kimi asked the NPC sailor who was rummaging trough a few crates of things. “Aye... most of my things are still here, though just a few valuables are missing. It’s probably somewhere else on the ship or island so I’m not too worried.” He said scratching the back of his head.

I nod my head alongside Kimi and follow her along to where the sailor was, and at hearing that he was fine with set sailing since the cargo is most likely safe and secure i nod my head. Then lets get going sir. We wish to head back towards the mainland as quickly as possible if you can do so. I think we have had enough of the sea for one day. I say kindly towards the sailor who nods his head and then makes his way towards the wheel of the ship as he asks for us to help out with moving his shop. By having us lower the sails, and lift the anchor so that the waves can naturally carry them out enough to begin sailing through the help of he wind pushing them forward towards the main island where people await  his shipments to help with the continual survival of the island people. When the tasks are completed the ship begins to move.

Kairi had nodded her head as she had said out congratulating her on the Tier Two hit, she had smiled and said "I can finally be of use to everyone! Hurraaaaaaay" she had joked around with a nervous laugh before turning to a real giggle. After a moment of searching, Kairi had looked back to Hestia that had said to make it back towards the mainland as it had been enough of sea, Kairi had let out a giggle as she had stepped forward and said out to him "As you can Sea Hestia gets pretty boat sick..." she had giggled once more. Karona had stepped behind Kairi and nudged against her and made a grunt to her that sounded like that he was hungry. Kairi had looked down smiled and kneeled down to pat on the top of his chest shell saying "Once we make it back to land I promise I will get some food for you, I will get your favorite, I know how much you like to eat the Boars on floor one." she had giggled.

@Kimi

Kimi got ready to get going as the sailor started readying himself also to sail back. “Yeah I had about enough of sailing I suppose, though it would be really cool to check out other islands or have a ship battle.” As she said the the sailor shivered a little bit knowing exactly that these girls or at least Kimi doesn’t know anything about sea battles and how scary it is. The sailor laughed nervously as he mentioned, “it’s not the best experience and I doubt you’d know anything about ship fights. It’s best we not be thinking about it since we’re about to sail.” The storm that was gathering in the distance had already arrived and shook the boat fairly badly. Kimi looked up into the darkened sky as raindrops began to fall, “Shoot looks like we’ll have one hell of a time getting back.” Kimi said holding onto one of the ropes holding up the sails. She looked back at the sailor and said, “quickly let’s get going, I don’t wanna get swept away by this. Also how long do you think till we reach the mainland?” The NPC sailor already got the boat to set sail, “it shouldn’t take too long. With how strong the storm winds are we can only hope it pushes us forward.”

I curse softly as the storm hits as the rain pelts the deck of the ship as i look towards Kimi with a small shrug. Well i guess you could call this a ship battle then Kimi. Ship vs nature though. I say in a joking tone towards her as i grab onto the railing of the ship also to help with not falling over entirely. Hoping that this doesn't end up with some kind of kracken, or other prehistoric myth coming about to try and tear the ship asunder with its strength. Well lets hope that we actually land on the main island, and not some crazy off brand island and end up cap sized i would prefer not having to make our own ship to end up getting back to land. I say louder then what would normally be required since the sounds of the storms does drown out noise as i try to make sure i know where the both of you are. Preferring to not have the case of one of us going overboard without help getting back onto the ship.