[F16-PP] Hostile takeover <<Swashling Buccaneer>>

Kairi after wards looked up and frowned a bit that a storm had happened, Kairi had simply just shook her head because of course it wouldn't just be smooth sailing from here. Kairi had just stayed silent and rolled her eyes as she had stayed away from Hestia and Kimi, she had just wanted to get home or at least the place she had been calling home for now. Karona didn't feel annoyed at all from the rain or anything, he had just stood solid on the ship unfazed about the water that had been coming on down. Kairi had tried to stay under some sort of shelter to prevent herself from being too wet as she didn't like getting wet at all. She had just sighed and stayed patient, she did want to just head home however she was apart of the ride so there was just not much she could do about it. Kairi had stayed away from the sailor, Kimi, and Hestia to prevent things from taking longer than it needed.

@Kimi

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kimi dragged Hestia and Kairi by the hand into the captains quarters of the ship as the storm got heavier along with the winds that pushed them forward. “Let’s stay here until we make it back. It shouldn’t take long since it’s a bigger ship and we have the strong winds of the storm by our side.” Kimi glanced back at the lone NPC sailor that manned the wheel of the ship and said, “we will be here if you need us just take us back to the mainland quick!” Kimi tried to speak over the storm as it was roaring louder the longer they were at sea. She stepped into the room and shut the door right, “Well then. Let’s just wait here so we stay dry. It’s best to leave the sailor to do his job and not get in his way. Anyways we might get swept away and I rather not have that happen. As the trio waited inside the captains quarters the storm more or less died outside and the darkness lit up slightly. Kimi stood up and peaked outside the door and went back to check on the sailor. Before she could say anything the sailor spoke up, “Were here! Just a little further.” Kimi looked out into the distance and saw the mainland grow in size by the second. She went back and opened the doors to the room she was once in and called out to Hestia and Kairi, “we’re here. The storm is still around, but it’s just light rain now.” Kimi swiped at her hair getting some droplets off as she stepped inside. “Well I don’t know about you guys, but I’m going to head on home and sleep once we land.”

I feel kimi lead me and Kairi into the captain quarters as i look towards her, and then nods at her logic. Yeah good point kim. Let's just stay in here for the mean time and get dried off. I say at the thought as i swap to a different pair of vanity clothes so the other could get dry within the mystical space of the inventory. Not knowing how it does so, but not complaining at how it functions like a automatic dryer for items seemingly. I smile rather happily as the group manages to reach the land after a bit longer as i step out of the captain's quarters and breathe in the fresh air with a smile on my face. Well i hope that for you guys your day gets better from here. I say kindly to the two of them letting Kimi go first, and then myself since i know leaving the two that might have some unease together could be a rather terrible idea.

SUMMARY:

All:  7 SP, 4566 COL, Pirate's Treasure (Unique Consumable): A lucky coin that will give the user +2 Prosperity, for the duration of a thread. One time use!

Hestia: 2 COL

Kimi: 3 T2 materials

Kairi:2 T2 unidentified consumables.