(F22-PP) <<King of Lakes>> (Hakai, Sey, Shield, Hestia)

Spoiler

Searching for Chest: Loot: 1+11=12 - No Chest

As Hestia mentioned the potential need for a healer, Shield hesitated. "I... may take you up on that at some point," he said slowly, trying to decide just how much information to share. "My friend, Beat, and I have some plans in the works, and we may need a healer such as yourself. Nothing concrete just yet."

As they made their way back around to the far side of the lake, Shield sighed. "I think that what we found on the boss is all we're going to find. Maybe there's something else hidden and I just don't have the skills to find them, but for now, I think we should call it. Thank you for the backup. I'm sure we'll cross paths again soon enough."

With that, Shield raised his hand in farewell before taking his leave, walking off towards the nearby settlement and its teleportation plaza.

I didn't think it would be wise to try it just with the two of us... but perhaps with a good healer as backup... it's possible.

[Quest Rewards]

- Shield -

5 SP
3,822 Col
2 T3 Materials
Filet of King

T2 Perfect Meal [Over Health Adds +100 HP to your maximum health points for a single thread.]
1 T3 Perfect Weapon
[98362b]

- Hestia -

5 SP
3,821 Col
2 T3 Materials
Filet of King

T2 Perfect Meal [Over Health Adds +100 HP to your maximum health points for a single thread.]
1 T3 Rare Consumable
[97471a]

- Sey -

3 SP
3,821 Col
2 T3 Materials
Filet of King

1 T3 Rare Consumable
[97471b]

- Hakai -

5 SP
3,821 Col
2 T3 Materials
Filet of King

1 T3 Rare Consumable
[98362a]

Edited by Shield
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic