[PP-F15] <<Bane of Blood>> I'm not dead yet!

I smile happily at the words from the wannabe samurai feeling rather touched by just the simple thanks. Knowing that he is right that not many people thank the ones who help them survive through a fight especially if it is a dicier one. Which i don't care that much for myself since i know for some after a fight there is the matter of knowing some people are out of energy and are just rather happy to simple just be alive through the ordeal they would have to go through. Well even if you thank me i do appreciate it, but to me i am doing what i believe is the right thing and this right thing is all that matters to me. To protect others with my life being what i can do for the simplest level to try and help others with what i can in this game. I say towards the samurai with a nod of my head as the main settlement comes into view for the two as i smile at seeing it slowly come into view in the distance. Looks like Hirru will enjoy a comfortable rest hopefully in this town. I say towards the samurai.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quest Complete

3SP From Quest + 3 SP from 3 complete pages

Hirru, Baldur, and Hestia each receive (5) Tier 3 Material

1200 Col for 3 complete pages + 5000 Col for quest rewards

SUMMARY

Hirru receives 6 SP, (5) Tier 3 Materials, & 2,100 Col
Hestia receives 6 SP, (5) Tier 3 Materials, & 2,100 Col
Baldur receives 6 SP, (5) Tier 3 Materials, & 2,000 Col, & (1) <<Blood Bane>>

• Spoiler

• SP
    • 5000 Col
    • 15 T3 Materials
    • Last Hit Drop: Bane Of Blood - Vial of blood received from <"Blood Bane". Upon Consumption, the Player will regenerate 15 HP per turn for the rest of the thread. 

Edited by Baldur