• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 mats for the Aquatic Stinger please.

Lannister had read the display and how it said that it needed to smithing mats to be bought. So he wanted it right away....."Seldenttar, could I please buy this dangerous toy of a knife?" The blade seemed to have a blue gleam on it, very strange....he picked it up and swung it, then swung his current dagger. The <> was much sharper and lighter than the <> he had on.

• 2 months later...

Seldentar had been away for a while, but with an impending boss fight, and the former assault teams largely missing, he knew that it was time to get back to work. He began the process of reopening his shop, getting it organized and taking stock of his remaining items and materials. Nodding satisfied, he then grabs an ingot of metal, and begins going to work. Sliding through his inventory, he equips his Scorched Ambition, and Glacier Hammer, and begins to hammer out the metal.

Scorched Ambition! +1 CD

Glacier Hammer! +1 Exp

ID: 727 CD: 10 + 1

Rare Craft! + 5 +1 EXP

Seldentar was lounging on the cot in the back room when he heard the door open. It wasn't him that got up first, but Shadow. The small black haired fox jumped up onto the counter, looking at the newcomer. Seldentar sits up, looking out. He was tired, but a customer was clearly waiting for him. Plus, he really didnt have time to relax with a boss fight on the horizon. He stands up, walking over to the counter, scratching behind Shadows ears.

"Hello there. How can i help you?"

Celes looked agape at the high level player before her, She managed to stammer a "h-hello!  hi! um i was just looking but um, no worries i see you cater to high level, um players, yeah they probably um, need you more" God what were you thinking, idiot, of course a nice place like this is only for people you can afford it, walk away just walk away... "Sorry for interrupting, have a nice day..."  She turns to leave somewhat sullen.

Seldentar looks around a bit confused. He had tidied the shop up a bit, but he still had not bothered moving to a better building yet. Still, he supposed it was the amount of items on display, even if most were just normal quality, that had confused her. He shakes his head.

"No need to leave, I am located on floor 2 for a reason. My name is Seldentar, is there something in particular you were looking for?"

She turns to look at you sheepishly "I... I am looking for a new spear. I have this one... and I have materials... I just.... I recently hada bit of a scary fight. I almost died... I I dont want that to happen ever again. I need a weapon to help me."

She shows you her current spear. Rusker, and uncommon spear with a  +1 to damage.

ID: 936 CD: 5

Seldentar nods, and begins to work. Taking the first material, he begins the long process. As his hammer smashes down on the metal, each swing causes it to form. Finally, after numerous swings, the weapon begins to take shape. The two handed assault spear forms, although a quick check reveals no inherent properties.

Good Craft + 2 Exp

Glacier Hammer +1 Exp

Daily Craft 1 of 7

"Sorry, it looks nice, but not quite up to par. But I can try again if you want."

ID: 939 CD: 4

Seldentar again tries to create a new weapon. Like before however, the results were subpar. He shakes his head sadly.

"Ill have to try to salvage the materials from these. They just arent up to the quality yours is.

Seldentar begins the process of salvaging. Tapping the first spear with his hammer, he activates the smithing menus. Scrolling through them, he selects Salvage Materials. The spear begins to glow, brighter and brighter, until exploding in a flash of light, leaving nothing behind.

ID: 940 CD: 3

Failure

Seldentar frowns, looking at the last remaining item he had crafted. He sighs, putting it aside. He had a lot of salvaging to do, and he figured he would get something out of it later.

"Ill use one of my materials for now, and salvage this one later."

He begins the familiar process of forging a weapon, smashing his hammer repeatedly into the metal, focusing on what he needed. slowly but surely, it begins to form and take shape.

ID: 944

CD: 12

Perfect Craft

+8 Exp

Glacier Hammer

+1 Exp

Daily Craft 3 of 7