• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seldentar sighs and throws the item into a bin, before taking another Iron bar and moving to the forge. Placing it within, he waits patiently for it to heat up, before moving to the work bench. Hammering the item out, he forms it with each swing of his hammer.

Daily Craft 2 of 7

Good Craft! +2 Exp

Glacier Hammer! +1 Exp

I walk into the shop that a man named Grim, gave me info on, as I see no at the desk I leave a notice note.

Customer Name: Rolland

Weapon style: Two-Handed Straight Sword

Weapon Name: Blade of the Bloodskal

Weapon Qaulity: Uncommon or above

Weapon Enchanments: Depends on quality

Photo: Blade of the Bloodskal

As I left a footnote.

"Hey uhh... Grim told me about this place, I dont have much, so if its better than expected, give me time to get the Col, thanks.

-Rolland.

As I then dash away from the door and walk away onto the first floor for my recruitment that Artorias requested me for.

Coming trough the portal will takes his first steps into the town of floor two having skipped it all together when he leveled. "Hum.... where is it?" he says to himself as he opens his map menu "Ah there it is." As he begins to walk towards his destination. Will had finally defeated the Kobald overseer in the tucked away mines of floor three and had planned to turn his rare defensive type metal the boss dropped into a powerful shield to defend his allies. He had heard from a friend about a popular smith who was willing to turn fresh materials into good quality gear. "Hello?" Will calls into the shop as he walks in.

Seldentar looks at all the new orders, with a sigh. He had basically no workable materials, and while he had a slew of items that could be salvaged, that would take time. Looking over at the familiar face of a customer, he moves through his own inventory, selecting the Katana that had been requested.

"It will be 1000 Col, for a rare craft, or 3 smithing crafting materials."

Traded: The Darkest Night (+2 Damage Katana)

"Well.." he says as brings his thumb and index finger together swiping them downwards to bring up his menu. "My goal is to be a main tank so anything that would further that end like making me harder to hit perhaps?" He says as he navigates its item Menu selecting an item and hitting the Corresponding blue circle causing two large chunks of emerald to materialize on the table. "These where mined by a group of kobold miners on floor three and is supposed have high defensive quality's. Can you use them?" He asks with a hopeful smile.

The door would open slowly as Kiluia entered the smiths shop. Azure eyes scanned the walls of the man's shop and he patiently waited for the man to be free to speak to. He was indeed looking for a weapon of sorts for himself or perhaps a present.

Soon the young man found himself in front of the blacksmiths display case gazing at the quality of each weapon.