• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He stopped in to the shop again looking for armor. " Hello again. " He was gonna be depending on Seld for a bit while longer. He spike on a soft tone. " Got any armor I can buy?" A slight smile spread on his face. Then he saw a custom armor that seemed to be just right. He pointed to the rare armor. " What about that one Seld?"

Seldentar sighs before taking out the box of good quality items. They were basically useless to him, and it was time to start doing something about it. This would take some time, but he was determined to salvage them all. Taking out the two bad items first, he starts on those. He watches as it reverts to its original form.

Scorched Ambition! +1 Craft Dice

Success! 1 Mat Salvaged

He takes the item Will had requested, salvaging that next. He needed to try to reclaim the materials for that, to attempt his item again. Once again scrolling through the options, he waits to see if it works. After seeing it complete, he puts the mat to the side, to work on as soon as he was done with the rest of his work.

Success! 1 Mat Salvaged.

Seldentar goes back to work on Wills request. He had one material to work with, so he had to make it count. Raising his hammer, he begins the long and drawn out process of forming the item into the proper shape. The strange material begins to take form.

Rare Craft! +5 Exp

Glacier Hammer! +1 Exp

Item:

Quality:Rare

Shop:Selds Repair and Smithy

Description:This Shield has great defensive possiblities. Current Stats: On BD 8 - 10, Negates next two damage taken. Future Stats (With new skill system) Reduces Damage Taken by 2

He watched Seld work hard. The man was seriously a workaholic. He spoke a bit louder this time but still polite. " I'd like to buy this . " He referred to the Razor Edge and the nameless armor. He wanted to name it Black Void." Can we call it Black Void?"

" Col please. " He reached and gathered the amount needed. He placed the col in exchange for the new equipment. He had materials as well but he would wait another day when he didn't seem so busy. " Thanks for good stuff man."

2000 col deducted from inventory

Raidou comes in again, a bit more confident this time, and begins to speak at Seldentar "I need something made from these, something heavier". Laying extremely heavy pieces of metal on the counter, the counter cracks a bit.

Raidou offers up:

4*Osmium Ores for crafting his new one-handed sword

"I would prefer something that helps me stave off monsters attacks better, and deals more damage when I do", Raidou says out, echoing in the quiet shop.

+3 Damage would be nice if there is nothing of the sort, but if there is anything that isn't accuracy to increase my survivability id rather have that.