Seldentar goes to work. Taking the second ingot of star metal, he begins to craft again. Placing the metal into the forge, he waits for it to heat up, using the bellows to increase the heat. As it begins to glow red, he removes it from the forge, and begins the long process of hammering it out into the desired shape. Working hard, eventually it starts to take shape.

Daily Craft 4 of 6

Rare Craft! +5 Exp

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seldentar had one shot left with this rare and unique star metal. He was known as the top blacksmith in Aincrad, and it was time to show everyone why. Working under pressure was the greatest motivation after all. Taking the metal, he takes his time carefully crafting it. Forging it with each hammer swing, as he forms the blade and creates the hilt. Inserting the blade at the end, he watches as the system takes over, the weapon begins to glow, and finally, it takes its shape.

Daily Craft 5 of 6

Scorched Ambition! +1 Craft Dice

Perfect Craft! +8 Exp

Item:

Galaxy Blade

Quality:Perfect

Shop:Selds Repair and Smithy

Description:This Katana is the Twin to the Astral Blade. Forged of metal fallen from the heavens, its sharp edge is said to never dull. +3 Damage

Angel walked around, trying to find the ship he had heard so much about. He needed some new gear and he needed them as soon as possible. So when he finally came to Seldentar's shop, he grinned. "Well would you look at that," he said to himself as he looked over his friend's smithy. "Good for you Seld." Then he walked in. He stood in the middle of the shop and waited for Seldentar to show himself. "Hey Seld! You still alive man?" He shouts as he looks the place over. He had heard that Seldentar had made it to the top blacksmith position and he was happy for him. It was an honor to hold that kinda title. Angel smiled as he waited.

Angel smiled upon seeing his friend again. "I'm doing great. I'm not sure if you heard or not, but I'm getting married. Plus I've been around, joined a guild and made some new friends. But enough about me, what's new with you?" After Seldebter told a little about his adventures through Aincrad, Angek got back on topic. "I need to upgrade my arsenal. I was thinking about getting a new sword, shield, and suit of armor. I know it's a big order but I can get the materials if you need them or I have the funds to pay if you've already got materials. So what do ya say? For old times sake?"

"I need a one handed long sword that gives me an edge (+3 damage), a new suit of armor that helps me heal up (on critical hit it steals 2 enemy HP), and a shield that protects me better (-3 enemy battle dice). I know it's a lot to ask but this world is getting to dangerous for me to be walking around with my current gear. I'll go get whatever materials you need, just name the prices."

Name: Archangel

Item: One handed Long Sword

Quality: Perfect

Description: This blade was formed in the forges of the gods, ready to strike down all who stand in it's way. (+3 Damage)

Name: The Bane

Item: Armor

Description: The armor given to the heavenly elite, this item gives the wearer energy when he has none left to spare. (Steals 2 HP on critical)

Name: The Guardian

Item: Shield

Description: This shield is made from some of the strongest metal known as it is meant to stop the world itself. (-3 Enemy Battle Dice)

Angel nods, thinking about possible materials. Suddenly he gets an idea. "Aren't there a bunch of caves and tunnels on the 6th floor? I remember hearing about the cave systems and how they're unpredictable about what's inside them or where they go. You think I can find something down there?" He asked as he thought about finding some sort of Iron Golem type monster in the caves for the sword. As for the armor, he'd have to get creative.

Seldentar shakes his head.

"Honestly, I don't know if I have ever been to floor six. I know that dragon heart stone is a good heavy crafting material, although usually its used for two handed swords. As for something light, Atlantean Iron is pretty useful. Its found by killing Sea Lions on Floor 3. To make Dragon Stone, you need 3 Dragon Heart Stones and have them smelted together,s ince the insides are hollow however."

Angel frowned. "So I'm gonna have to go hunt down some Sea Lions and a couple Dragons? Sounds rough." Then he smiled mischievously. "Yet it also sounds fun. Got an idea of where I should look for the Dragon Heart Stones? I'm sure you've got your favorite dragon hunting spots." He said as he started to get excited. Material hunting wasn't his favorite thing to do, but if it allowed him to fight something new, he didn't care.

Seldentar thinks for a moment.

"There are Dragons here on Floor 2, and up on Floor 4. The ones on this floor are lower level though, so you could probably kill them faster if you are only after the drops."

After talking to Angel, he starts to work on changing the sign in his shop, adjusting his prices and prepping for his newest items to be added to the sales list.

Angel smiles as he thinks it over. Then he nods. "Alright, I'll get right on it. Thanks for the help man." Then he started to leave the shop, eager to get his items. But before he left he looked back at Seldentar. "Hey man, thanks for everything. I'm not sure I could have made it this far without your help. Anyways, thanks." Then he leaves the shop and goes on his way.

Waking up the next day, Seldentar realizes he hasn't crafted in days due to the lack of materials. He starts rummaging through his good crafts again, deciding to break more of them down in order to make some new items. Humming to himself, he picks one of the Glacier Long swords he has, and begins the process of salvaging.

Success! 1 Mat Reclaimed