Seldentar takes the first Osmium Ore, and goes to work on it. Placing it into the forge, he waits patiently for the metal fo heat up. Moving to his workbench, he begins to hammer it out. With a loud cracking sound, his hammer smashes through the metal, as it shatters apart.

Fail! +1 Exp

Glacier Hammer! +1 Exp

Daily craft 1 of 7

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daeron entered into a shop, a fellow blacksmith's shop at that. Although Daeron was a blacksmith of his own, he had no crafting materials, therefore, he couldn't do any for himself or others. Daeron then walked forward to the front of the shop and saw a few things on display. "Alright, so I have a tough request of you." Daeron said to the blacksmith. "I need a weapon, one that's better than the one I'm wielding right now, feel free to appraise it to see the things I have on the weapon." Daeron said as he placed his weapon on the table top. "I am looking for a weapon that deals extra damage and causes "bleeding" damage to the enemy. If you can't do that, I'd like a weapon that has the ability to life steal from another victim with the additional damage. If you can make me a weapon like that, I'll pay you with a heavy price of col." he said as he held a bag of Col, that held about 6,000 or more.

One Material left from Raidou. Still, he had a good feeling about this. He had gotten time to work over this new ore, and he was sure he could make this one right. Heating it up, he goes to work as it finally begins to take form.

Item:

The Black Star

Quality:Perfect

Shop:Selds Repair and Smithy

Description:This blade, designed for front lines tanking, is built to provide extreme survivability in combat. On BD 9- 10, Heal 3 points of damage.

Daily Craft 3 of 7

Perfect Craft +8 Exp

Glacier Hammer +1 Exp

Seldentar turns, to work on Daerons request. Taking the first ingot from his own supply, he goes to work on this new sword. As it forms, Seldentar continues to try to shape it and make it properly. It comes out well, but in his opinion, not well enough.

Item:The Rising Edge

Quality:Uncommon

Description:+1 Damage

Daily Craft 4 of 7

Uncommon Craft: +3 Exp

Glacier Hammer: +1 Exp

Seldentar continues working still. Taking a third ingot of metal out, he continues his process. Placing it within the forge, he waits for it to heat up. He had been surprised when Daeron had come in looking for something made, as he was an accomplished smith himself. Still, a customer was a customer. Raising his hammer, he repeatedly brings it down, forming the new weapon.

Daily Craft 6 of 7

Perfect Craft +8 Exp

Scorched Ambition +1 CD

Glacier Hammer +1 Exp

Item:

Ragnarok

Description:This sword saps the strength and soul of those it strikes. Its sharp edge, and draining ability, make it a fierce and dangerous weapon. +2 Damage, on Battle Dice 8 - 10, Heal 1 point of damage.

After the events at the lake, Seldentar brings Shiro with him as he returns to the second floor. Down a side alley, in a mostly abandoned part of the city, he opens the door to his small shop. Despite having been named top smith, he had started in quite a small place, and had not bothered to move his shop yet. The tiny shop had several items on display, and as they enter, he turns to look at her.

"If you would like, feel free to look at what else I have lying around while I get to work. I don't have much out right now, materials had been running low until recently."

He takes the first Atlantean Iron Ingot, and using his tools carefully places it into the forge. Allowing it to heat up, he changes his equipment around, setting his crafting gear up. As a scorched armband forms on his arm, and a dark blue hammer appears in his hand, he removes the red hot ingot from the forge. Placing it down on the table, he begins the process of hammering out the new item. Slowly but surely, it takes shape, until it begins to glow and form. The end result, was better then what starter weapons were, but not by much. Seldentar sighs as it completes.

Daily craft 1 of 7

Good Craft! +2 Exp

Glacier Hammer! +1 Exp

Shiro had never been to Urbus, but she trotted along behind Seld closely. She was a bit wary when he turned down a somewhat poorly lighted lane between buildings, but stuck it out until she found herself in his tiny forge. She got to work almost immediately, having offered her the opportunity to take a look around at his wares. She saw all sorts of weapons of various qualities and prices. She was impressed.

Placing the Rapier down, he takes out another ingot of metal, and places that into the forge too. He begins to talk as he works.

"Leveling up a crafting profession makes it easier to get better crafts, but theres always the chance for bad crafts. Even if that possibility diminishes. But lets hope we get something good."

Removing the metal, he begins to hammer it out, crafting a new Rapier. With each shot, he forms the metal into the proper shape. He knew he couldn't guarantee anything, but he wanted so badly for this to be good. He wanted to give Shiro the very best, and put all of his heart into this new craft. As the item begins to glow, it starts to take shape.

Daily Craft 2 of 7

Perfect Craft! +8 Exp

Glacier Hammer! +1 Exp

Item:

Myrtenaster

Description:This Rapier was forged of Atlantean Iron. Its extremely light weight, allowing the wielder to pull off multiple strings of attacks quickly. +3 Damage.

He holds the Rapier up, letting the light shine on it for a moment, before spinning it around, offering the handle to Shiro.

"Here you are Shiro...one perfect Rapier."

Shiro reached out and took the rapier from Seld's hand. It was light. Exceptionally so. It was the most beautiful weapon she had ever seen. She held it and stared, shocked and in awe of its beauty.

"Th-thank you... I don't..."

She couldn't even properly formulate a way to respond to this gift. Her eyes began to water.

Shiro stared at the sword she held, a beautiful gift from Seld, and hardly noticed when he took her other hand in his.

"I'm sorry, nothings wrong, it's just... It's really beautiful."

She didn't sob. She didn't make a sound. She just silently stared at the amazing rapier and let the tears fall, Seld holding her hand.