• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She chuckles a bit. His comfort was misplaced, but she didn't mind. She didn't feel bad at all. She felt great. Everything would be okay.

"Of course it will!"

She smiled and laughed.

"Thank you again. It's beautiful and I can't ever repay you for this. But we've had a long day, so I'm going to head off and get some rest."

She looked at Seld for a moment as she wiped the tears from her face. After a silence that could have been seconds or hours, she kissed him on the cheek and ran out of the shop shouting "Ja ne!" over her shoulder before he had a chance to see her face turn red.

Seldentar blinks as she runs out the door, staring after her.in shock. He doesn't remember how long he stands there, but when he snaps out of it he notices a new commission form in his in game mail. Pulling out some crafting materials, he goes to work.

Daily Craft 3 of 7

Rare Craft +5 Exp

Scorched Ambition +1 CD

Glacier Hammer +1 Exp

Seldentar continues his work, taking another crafting metal out and continuing his work. He places the metal into the forge, and then hammers it to the appropriate shape. Still, this didn't come out any better, in fact it was a little worse then the last.

Daily Craft 4 of 7

Uncommon Craft! +3 Exp

Glacier Hammer! +1 Exp

Scorched Ambition: +1 CD

Working harder and harder, Seldentar takes the next metal ingot out, continuing his work. Hammering it out after heating it up, he watches as the new sword forms. Exactly as it was requested, he smiles, placing it to the side and admiring his work while he waits for his newest customer to come pick it up.

Daily Craft 5 of 7

Perfect Craft! +8 Exp

Glacier Hammer: +1 Exp

Scorched Ambition: +1 Exp

Item:Behemoth

Quality:Perfect

Shop:Selds Repair and Smithy

Description:This pitch black sword was designed as the first in a set. +3 Damage.

Shiro meandered into Seldentar's smithy with a smile on her face and two small packages wrapped in wax paper. He was hard at work forging what appeared to be mammoth of an apparently one-handed straight sword, so she took a seat and waited patiently for him to finish. Once he had, and set the blade aside, she stood up smiling.

"Seeeld! Guess what. I rented a deli in Urbus."

She held out her hand, offering him one of the packages.

Seld turns, surprised, but happy to see Shiro again. They were still partied, so he knew she was still alive and well, but seeing her, in person like that, filled him with a strange happy feeling. He walks over, taking the package.

"Wow, thats really awesome. Congratulations, im sure you will make an awesome chef. Im surprised you opened up here though. More players located down on Floor 1, or up on Floor 8. Still, it means i have a shorter walk to come buy food."

He opens his package, surprised by the sandwich.

"Did you make this? it looks amazing!"

She smiled, pleased by his reaction.

"Yeah, I did. An NPC called Moire helped me out with perfect-craft utensils and appliances, so the sandwich is the best quality possible with those ingredients. As for why I came here... well you'll just have to see the place I'm setting up in. It's so cute and it's the perfect place to open up. Besides, if I get popular enough, I can maybe look into a little delivery service."

She spoke with enthusiasm about her business. Just a couple of days ago she never would have even considered having a profession, but now it was her ambition. She unwrapped her own sandwich and got ready to take a bite.

"Itadakimasu!"

Seldentar takes a bite of the sandwhich, his eyes opening wide. He had been eating plain bread for months to save money, but after this there was no way he could go back. The taste was..wonderful. Exploding with flavor. Looking over at Shiro, he smiles with a big grin.

"Shiro this is amazing! You have a permanent customer right here, that I promise."

He thinks for a moment.

"Your going to need equipment though, tools. Ill see what I can whip up for you."

Seldentar moves into the back of the shop, pulling out some supplies as he goes to work. Using one of his remaining material, he quickly whips together a set of knives, and wraps them in cloth.

Daily Craft 1 of 7

Perfect Craft! +8 Exp

Glacier Hammer! +1 Exp

Item:7 Piece Crystal Cutlery Set

Description:These perfect Knives are designed to assist with cooking. The crystal edges never dull. +1 Craft Dice while using the Cooking Profession.

Laughing, she takes a bite of her own sandwich, chews and swallows it, and responds.

"That's very kind, but I already have everything I need insofar as tools and the like. All I really need is ingredients."

Moire had given her a bunch of equipment upon finishing the profession quest, and the deli was fairly well stocked as well. She watched Seldentar banging away, oblivious to his actions.

He smiles, hopping back over the counter, the knives carefully wrapped up. He sets them down in front of Shiro, and then goes back to eating his sandwich.

"You started working on perfect equipment, and I want you to be able to keep going with the same caliber items you learned on. So think of that as a Shop Warming present. They should help you get things running nice and fast."

He looks up at Shiro with a warm smile.

"Just be aware that Ill be coming by often."

Taking another bite of her sandwich, she sets it down and picks up the package Seldentar laid before her. Unfolding the cloth revealed a gorgeous set of crystal cutlery. She tapped one of the knives and a context menu with the item description showed that they would provide a bonus to her cooking. She smile wide.

"They're perfect. Thank you so much. Come by any time and I'll be happy to feed you."

She wrapped the knives back up and put them into her inventory through her menu. Picking up her sandwich, she continued to eat, savoring every bite. It really was a rather excellent sandwich.

She finished the last bite as Seld confessed his wish to continue their "adventures" together.

"Well I haven't dissolved the party yet, have I?"

She smiled at Seld and hopped up from her seat. Making her way for the exit, she turned around in the doorway on her way out.

"Stop by the shop once I get opened up. Look for flowers. Ja ne!"

Seldentar looks up as she starts to move. She was right, if she didn't want to keep working with him, she could have dissolved the party at any time. Instead she had kept it going for several days. That thought made him smile, and he watched her turn around in the doorway. After she leaves, he goes back to eating his sandwich, humming happily to himself.

Seldentars red sword, the sat in front of him. He stood at his workbench, looking down at it, a strange new object in his hand. His victory over this most recent boss had come with quite a rare prize, and it was time to see just how worth that fight this had been. Holding his breath, he places the new item, the onto his sword, and activates it.

GM Edit: After much whacking and bonking of the on the sword, nothing happens. You are left wondering if their is no item beyond Perfect, or whether or not you did something wrong.

"Interesting... I was expecting much more flashy lights and awesome... That was... Kinda suck really." Says Saix from across the counter. Following their quest he had followed Seldentar back to his shop to see how this new item would work. "Maybe you can't go above perfect? Here, try with my Rapier." He said, opening his inventory and retrieving his rare rapier and his own drop and placing them on the table. He imagined he could do it himself, but he would rather let a Smith do it, maybe it worked like that?

Seldentar places the essense of steel onto the rapier, and selects the activate button. It flashes once, then sits there. Well, that was a little more then he had gotten at least.

"Hmm, I am still doing something wrong. Lets see...."

Seldentar picks up his hammer, and begins to pound the essense of steel into the sword. 1, 2, 3, with each hit, the essense is slowly absorbed into the rapier. He continues to pound it in, and on the tenth swing of his hammer, the essense of steel begins to glow, and fully merges with the rapier.

Item:Bloody Thorn

Quality:Rare > Perfect

Shop:Upgraded at Selds Repair and Smithy

Description:This Rare Rapier was upgraded with the . Infused with the power of this rare artifact, it is a lethal weapon. +3 Damage.

Raidou enters Seldentar's shop, and talks out at Seldentar who behind the counter seems hard at work "H-hey you back there, I heard my sword was ready". The smithy doesn't miss a beat and simply points at the end of his counter with his eyes.

The sword wrapped in a manila linen cloth, was about 2 inches from front to back, and the blade 4 feet long. Raidou was surprised as the sword was ridiculously heavier then he was expecting, as he was having the trouble even lifting from the counter. Finally with all of Raidou's might he manages to lift the sword from the counter and sees that the weapon had damaged Seldentar's counter. Raidou un-equips the monster of a weapon and leaves his old sword made by the master blacksmith, and a small vial on the counter in repayment of the damage the weapon caused to Seldentar's shop.

Obtained:

1*Black Star

Item:

The Black Star

Description:This extremely heavy blade, designed for front lines tanking, is built to provide extreme survivability in combat. +1 Damage, On BD 8-10, Heal 2 points of damage.

Left:

1*Sharpened Blade

Item:Sharpened Blade

Quality:Uncommon

Description:One Handed Long Sword. +1 Damage

1*Basic Health Potion

Item:

Basic Health Potion

Quality:Good

Shop: Hermit's Hermetics

Description: A Simple mixture of Green Self-Heal and Blue Mushroom base, creating a green fluid with potent healing properties. Heals 2 HP per post for the next 3 posts

Seldentar holds his hammer in his hand, looking down at his final crafting material. Humming to himself, he throws it into the forge, and waits for it to heat up. Who knows what wonderful item will be created this time. Settling on some light chest armor, he begins to hammer out his new item.

Daily Craft 1 of 7

Uncommon Craft! +3 Exp

Glacier Hammer! +1 Exp

Item:Chain Shirt

Quality:Uncommon

Description:This Light Metal Armor is designed to give basic protection. +1 Damage Reduction