[F21 - PP] Tournament Approaches [PM to join]

Consuming:

Immolation Potion +2: +30 Thorns
Solid Marble Cake: +50 Mitigation [Using Kitchen Bonus]
Good Luck Chuck: +3 LD

There had been talk of a tournament coming up. It was nothing official at the moment. Hearsay that info brokers had mentioned on occasion. As Shield peered into the darkness beneath a hood, he was hearing about it for the third time. He nodded and made a quick Col transfer, and the broker vanished. Shield turned around and headed back towards the teleportation plaza. As he did so, he hastily penned a notice to other players.

Notice: Experienced front line tank seeking DPS for loot grinding. Expected mob stats: HP ~ 770, Dmg ~ 231. May vary if we explore into a dungeon. Seek out Shield in the third level of the Tomoika mines on floor 21.

Payment: All but armor drops are up for negotiation.

He included coordinates to the spot in question and submitted his message to the boards. With that, he stepped into the teleporter. "Tomoika!"

The sleepy little mining town was much more welcoming after Tesseleth's death, and navigating the streets was difficult with so much increased traffic. Shield had to practically dodge around the players and NPC's, but he finally made his way to the rope foot bridge that led to the mines. He increased his speed, tracing the familiar route down into the mine depths. He came to a familiar fork in the path and knew he was close. Taking out a few consumables, he worked his way through them, padding his numbers in preparation for a long slog.

@Neopolitan @Stryder

Edited by Shield
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neo was in the main town of Deepedge on floor 7 to check if there was anything interesting happening. She was looking at the notice boards when she saw Shield's name pop up. It seemed he was looking to grind some mobs. The expected stats he gave were rather high, but she did know he was a very powerful tank. She prepared a quick message to him, and sent it off. She would take just a little bit to get there so she could get a couple of items from her shop, but it would be useful if they were going to be fighting mobs for a long time. Once she had some toast, Neo made her way back to deepedge and towards the teleport gate. There wasn't much to stop her from actually making it there, just the occassional mob for her to sneak around. As she reached floor 21, she waited for a response from Shield. She knew the 21st floor a little bit better after being here so many times, but there was still a lot for her to figure out about the floor.

Shield,

Neo here, looking to find some weapons to get identified. Where are you heded on floor 21? I've got to collect a couple consumables from my shop, but other than that I'll be there shortly.

Items Consumed
Rare DMG Potion: +2 DMG

With the fight with Chaos drawing even closer, Jonathan would be finding himself training more than anyone possibly could. He had received little sleep, but as of lately he had become much more versatile. He had a job to complete, he could rest when it was over. Instead of wearing his dark armor though, he currently wore his Light set, though he had his broadsword equipped which was attached to his back. His face was covered in a thin film of dirt, and his face shown his own tiredness. He was prepared to keep going. The blond moved through the mine until the path curved and he came to the entrance. Facing in front of him was a player. Instinctively, his hand moved to the hilt of the large sword on his back before he realized exactly who the player was. 

Frowning, his hand would move back to his side before clearing his throat. "Shield?" he would ask before a white dragon would burst through the chambers from behind him, circling around Jonathan. As Celestane would see the other player, a growl would catch in its throat and it would land in front of Jonathan, staring at the man. Jonathan would shake his head. "Celes, that's enough" he would walk in front of the dragon towards Shield. "It has been a while, hasn't it?" 

@Shield

Jonathan's Stats

Spoiler

Battle Stats: 
1390/1390 HP | 126/126 EN | 19 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA |  42 Thorns | 69 BH | 3 HM | 25% DoT Reduction
Level: 65 - 323 SP
1390  HP
126 Energy
+4 Accuracy
-1 Evasion
21 Base Damage
126 Mitigation
69 Battle Healing
Paralytic Immunity
+6 Heavy Momentum

Equipped Items:
» «Judgement» (+9 DMG) (Tier 3, Two Handed Straight Sword)
» «Angel's Pendant» (+3 ACC) (Tier 1, Trinket): 
» «Bialas Bindings» (Paralytic Immunity, +6 Heavy Momentum) (Tier 3, Heavy Armor)
» *«Dimensional Backpack» (+1 Battle Ready Inventory extra slot)
» *«Celestine» (+81 Mitigation) (Tier 3, Protector Familiar)

Skills
Rank 5 - One-Handed Curved Sword (+5 DMG)
Rank 5 - Two-Handed Straight Sword (+7 DMG)
Rank 1 - Charge (+1 DMG)

Rank 5 - Heavy Armor (+35 MIT) 
Rank 5 - Battle Healing (5% of Max HP per turn) 
Rank 0 - Howl <<10 EN Cost>> (+3 Hate)
Rank 0 - Fishing

E - Rank 0 - Survival (Immune to Environmental Effects, 45 HP recovered Out of Combat)
E - Rank 0 - Meditation (Inactive)
E - Rank 3 - Protector Familiar (+81 MIT)

Active Mods
Stonewall (+45 HP, +10 MIT, 25% DoT reduced)
Athletics (+45 HP, +1 DMG)
Emergency Recovery (Upon 25% HP, Recover 10%) 
THSS Ferocity (+1 DMG) 

Focused Howl (8 EN Cost>> (+5 Hate))
Precision (+1 ACC)
Focused Howl (8 EN Cost>> (+5 Hate)) <<Currently Inactive>>

Active Buffs
Rare DMG Potion (+2 DMG)

Battle-Ready Inventory

1. Teleport Crystal
  2. T3 HP Crystal
  3. T3 HP Potion 
  4. T3 Rare MIT Potion
  5. T2 Rare MIT Potion
  6. T2 HP Crystal

Shield fired off a message with directions for Neo to join just as Jonathan made his entrance. He stood to face his once superior, his expression neutral, but his eyes, very much focused. Despite having such a long history, there was much unsettled between the two former celestial tanks. "Jonathan," he said, tilting his head cordially. The last interaction the players had was on the battlefield as the younger player had begun to lose his grip under the taunting influence of a fallen angel. Shield could have made any number of smart responses to Jonathan's greeting, perhaps commenting how that brief address was more words than Jonathan had spoken to Shield even during the final months of the Ascendants, or even remarking on how much he had appeared to struggle in the last two boss raids. Instead, he asked the one question that had been most on his mind regarding Jonathan.

"Are you okay?" 

His countenance had softened, and he relaxed his stance. It wasn't time to be bitter about what had happened. Although Shield's time in the Ascendants had been troubled, they had once been family, and family was not something temporary. "I've been worried," he added, extending a hand to shake. Perhaps it would be more than Jonathan was prepared to accept, but he had never born his paladin an ill will.

Edited by Shield

As Neo finally loaded through to the twenty-first floor, she noticed Shield had already gotten back to her. Guessing that meant he probably wasn't overwhelmed with requests to join, Neo opened up the message and followed the directions into a mine area. It was a little strange, but she felt as though she could handle herself in there. So long as there wasn't an enemy that would ignore Shield, she should be able to help enough in taking the enemies out herself. Once she spotted Shield, her pace picked up a little bit. She was about to smile and wave when she noticed he looked rather sullen. Then it dawned on her. The other person who had her back to her right now was probably another front liner. She couldn't tell from here who exactly it was, but she knew that something had happened on the front lines. She stayed back for a bit, her parasol still open and over her shoulder. If Shield wanted to bring her into the conversation, she would join. But for now, it was best if she hung back just outside of earshot and let the two of them talk through whatever matters they had to discuss.

The man would address him in return before stepping forwards and asking if he was okay. Jonathan would look away for a moment. He and this man had a rocky history, one that was never correctly patched. If he didn't try to at least mend the rift now, he would probably never have the chance again. Where he was going, Shield couldn't follow. He would begin to reply, "In this world, there is nothing that is okay. We just have to make the best of it I guess. It was as you said, we don't have the luxury of being able to lick our wounds" the man would offer his hand and tell him that he had been worried. Jonathan would accept the handshake without hesitation. As their hands would break apart Jonathan would continue, "Sorry, I had no intentions of causing any to worry. I haven't wanted you guys to worry for me at all. I've just been busy trying to make amends for my failures. You can never move on if you are stuck in the past, that's why I have to fix it" he would explain to him. He wouldn't be telling Shield his plans for hunting down Chaos, the one responsible, but he wasn't going to lie to him. Not now. 

"What brings you here may I ask?" His own familiar would stop growling after he realized that Shield had no intention of making an assault, and soon became curious. He would move up to Jonathan's shoulder, resting there proudly. The familiar would hear a sound, turning and spotting the girl that waited silently behind them. The dragon growled again, leaping off of Jonathan's shoulder and shooting a mist of ice from his mouth. When he woulf close his mouth, a large icicle would protrude from the ground, pointed at the girl. Jonathan would turn, spotting Neo. Smiling he would call, "Fancy seeing you already this high in the floors, Neo" Celestane would turn back and look at him, its eyes trained on him as if to say, "Seriously, none of these guys are to fight?" It would turn back, to Neo, leaping on his icicle shard and biting it to break it. It would then seem to grin at the girl apologetically. 

@Neopolitan @Shield

"She's here to farm with me," Shield said, both in response to Jonathan's question and the surprise at seeing Neo. "There have been vague rumors circulating of a tournament, and I need to make sure I'm prepared and well armored." He gave his breastplate a dull thunk with his fist before turning to address Neo. "It's good to see you. Hopefully we can find you some more interesting weapons on this little excursion."

He turned his eyes back to Jonathan and gave him a searching look. The young man was clearly not doing well, though he was at least grounded in reality, or something like it. Still, there was a line where one begins taking things too seriously, and it seemed like Jonathan may have passed that by quite a bit. "Just..." he searched for words for a moment, finally settling on a few. "I may only be speaking on my behalf, but... I don't think it's fair to never expect a leader to fail. I don't hold anything against you. There was a lot. Too much really. And we don't have to say more right now, but know you can still call me an ally, and you're more than welcome to farm with us."

Shield pulled up the notice he had posted. "We'll likely encounter a few others. Just know that as far as divvying up loot, I have requested armors. I'm assuming Neo will want weapons. Col, consumables, and materials are up for grabs, so we can still be flexible."

It didn't take long for Neo to be noticed, and it seemed the dragon on the man's shoulder could hear her well enough. As they turned around, Neo realized it was Morgenstern. Breaking into a bit of a smile, she gave a wave. This was interrupted quickly by the sudden icicle pointing at her. Once he had control of his familiar though, she went up and scratched it's chin like she did with Roman, who was probably slinking around in some of the tiny ventilation tunnels of the mine. Once Shield had finished what he had to say, Neo just nodded in agreement. She was here for weapons, and if the two of them wished to talk about whatever had happened between the two of them, she would let them. It might be a bit more awkward with her around, but at least she could try to stay out of their way for the time being. Sending a quick message as her one form of speaking for now, Neo sent a thought out to Roman so that way he would be at the ready as soon as they were beginning to fight some mobs. She also quickly brought out one of the consumables she had received from a quest and consumed it. It wouldn't be that much, but at least she could do a bit more damage.

TO: Morgenstern

I could probably handle myself up here, but I didn't want to grind for loot without a proper tank like you or Shield.

Consumable used: <<Tiger's Rage>> (+2 Damage for a thread)

Shield would immediately explain to him that Neo was with him for farming. Nodding, he would turn to her. "Well, you are moving up pretty fast I must say" He explained that there was a rumor of an upcoming tournament and that he needed to be prepared. Jonathan smiled, happy that the man turned his attention towards Neo. To him, the idea of a tournament sounded dumb at this point. He just needed to train and get as strong as he could before fighting Chaos in a few days or so. He had done well to vanish from the world without a trace so far, this being the first interaction with people that knew him since Artamiel. Before that even, it had been with Neo. That itself was almost a week and a half back. 

Shield would return his attention back to Jonathan, reassuring him that he didn't blame Jonathan and that he could still consider him an ally. He would nod, smiling. "It feels good to know that" As the details came up of who received what, Jonathan would shake his head. "I don't want anything, I am just here for the experience. Money, materials, they have no use for me" He would step back, looking back towards the mines. "If you want, I could take some materials for crafting" He brought his hand back to the pommel of his two-handed sword, unsheathing it. "So, do we wait here further for more people, or just move out now?" 

As the girl moved to scratch the bottom of his chin, he would allow himself to enjoy it for a few seconds. However, then he remembered that he had to make this girl understand that he was no pushover. He brought his mouth to her hand, lightly breathing some of his frost mist to her hand. When he closed his mouth, the mist would discontinue, but it would immediately freeze in the air. Her hand was now covered in a layer of ice, that with some effort could be broken. He would cit there proudly, as if to say, "I never said you could touch" 

@Shield

Passive [+0 EN] Recovery - Craft: 1 [+0 EN]

Action: Howl [-9 EN, Housing Bonus 1/3]

[H:5/5/5/5] Shield - HP: 1626/1630 | EN: 154/154 | MIT: 231 | THN: 99 | ENV: [MD: 9+ = 18x4] | EVA: -1
@Morgenstern
@Neopolitan

<<Jewel Hoarder 1>> HP: 671/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109189 results: MOB: 4 [+3+1=8 - Hit! 231-231=1 dmg, THN: 99 dmg]
<<Jewel Hoarder 2>> HP: 671/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109190 results: MOB: 6 [+3+1=10 - Hit! 231-231=1 dmg, THN: 99 dmg]
<<Jewel Hoarder 3>> HP: 671/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109191 results: MOB: 5 [+3+1=9 - Hit! 231-231=1 dmg, THN: 99 dmg]
<<Jewel Hoarder 4>> HP: 671/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109192 results: MOB: 8 [+3+1=12 - Hit! 231-231=1 dmg, THN: 99 dmg]

Shield looked at Jonathan, silently biting his tongue. He was so stern now. It made him a little sad to see, but they were no longer guildies, and it was not Shield's place to try to fix things. For now, they had a peace between them, and that would have to do. "If others would like to join, they can catch us up. We won't be too stingy on loot just for missing the first few mobs." He turned toward the exit and began moving down the tunnel deeper into the depths of the floor. As they turned the first corner, the ground began to shake. It did not feel like footsteps. It was constant rather than rhythmic. Shield looked to the ground and took a few steps back, raising the Manticore Mask in defense.

The ground where he had stood erupted into a shower of stones that clanked off of his shield, and four great mole-like creatures lumbered out of the ground. Taking in a deep breath, Shield shouted with the full force of his Howl, flattening the fur of the burrowers against their bodies. "Incoming! I've been geared for loot drops, so if you can avoid getting the kill shot, try and let my thorns get in the last hit!" As if on cue, the beasts bared their long, digging claws and scurried at Shield, each one slashing at his legs and recoiling from the defensive damage that Shield had stacked on himself.

Edited by Shield
14 hours ago, Shield said:

Roll ID: #109198

BD: 3 + 1 = 4 - miss (-2 EN)

CD: 6 - recovery (+2 EN)

[H:5/5/5/5] Shield - HP: 1626/1630 | EN: 154/154 | MIT: 231 | THN: 99 | ENV: [MD: 9+ = 18x4] | EVA: -1
@Morgenstern
[H:0/0/0/0] Neopolitan - HP: 640/640 | EN: 64/64 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 1 | THN: 36 | 8-10/24x2 BLD | REC: 2

<<Jewel Hoarder 1>> HP: 671/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3
<<Jewel Hoarder 2>> HP: 671/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3
<<Jewel Hoarder 3>> HP: 671/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3
<<Jewel Hoarder 4>> HP: 671/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3

As Neo was scratching the dragon's chin, it quickly froze her hand lightly. It wasn't much, but she understood what it meant. She finished with q couple pats on the head before quickly breaking the ice on her hand. There wasn't much chance for a respite, and the three of them were already facing a large group of enemies. She heard Shield's shout doing its double purpose of drawing aggro and the attention of his teammates, and prepared to fight. The intial attack on Shield was a such a pile of claws and teeth Neo was unsure if she could attack without hitting Shield herself. Though she knew he could take a hit from her, she didn't want to take the damage she knew would come back her way, or the orange cursor for hitting a green player unprovoked. Instead, she took the time to make sure she had the parasol better suited to quicker combat equipped.

@Morgenstern

He would listen to Shield's answer before shrugging. They wouldn't really need any more players, and he would rather not have to reacquaint himself with any players. He was trying to stay as silent as possible. Shaking his head to get him out of his own thoughts, he would notice Shield and Neo were already starting to move out. He would hurry after them, but would falter as the ground would shake. Four mole looking creatures would burrow their way out of the ground, each of them set with several long sharp claws. He heard Shield's order and would nod. 'Let him get the last hit, that shouldn't be hard to do'  He would pull u his two handed weapon, the weapon being sealed in a blue light. As Neo moved back, he would immidiately come in afterward, his strength and speed increased by the charge skill. "Flash Freeze" he would speak before beginning to swing his weapon. His dragon would pair in with his attack, sending a sleet of ice just before he attacked, buffering his opponents slightly to decrease the chances of evading or blocking his own attacks. 

His weapon would slam into his first opponent, sending them into the air to land against the rock wall. Not giving a moment of hesitation, he would begin attacking the second, making a first slice to knock him into the air, and a second to send it flying. Keeping his charge momentum, He would attack the next two, making two quick and powerful horizontal slashes to bash them to either side. As he finished the attack, the energy around his weapon would fade and he would look back to Shield. "Another hit from me should do it before you start thorning it out"  He would back off, pulling the glove on his right hand up higher. If either other player were to look closely, they would find a faded image of a sun printed on the back of it. 

(All Rolls receive +4) 

109304 BD:6 - (21+1) *12 = 264 DMG
109305 BD:4 - (21+1) *12 = 264 DMG
109306 BD:4 - (21+1) *12 = 264 DMG
109307 BD:8 - (21+1) *12 = 264 DMG

[H:5/5/5/5] @Shield - HP: 1626/1630 | EN: 146/154 | MIT: 231 | THN: 99 | ENV: [MD: 9+ = 18x4] | EVA: -1
[H:1/1/1/1] Morgenstern - 1390/1390 HP | 105/126 EN | 21 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA  69 BH | 6 HM | 25% DoT Reduction Para Immune
[H:0/0/0/0] Neopolitan - HP: 640/640 | EN: 64/64 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 1 | THN: 36 | 8-10/24x2 BLD | REC: 2

<<Jewel Hoarder 1>> HP: 407/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3
<<Jewel Hoarder 2>> HP407/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3
<<Jewel Hoarder 3>> HP: 407/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3
<<Jewel Hoarder 4>> HP: 407/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3

Spoiler

Passive [+0 EN] Battle Healing [+81 HP] Recovery - Craft: 1 [+0 EN] Cool Downs - Sharpness [0/1]

Action: Sharpness > Morgenstern [-11 EN, Housing Bouns 2/3]

[H:5/5/5/5] Shield - HP: 1624/1630 | EN: 136/154 | MIT: 231 | THN: 99 | ENV: [MD: 9+ = 18x4] | EVA: -1
[H:1/1/1/1] Morgenstern - 1390/1390 HP | 105/126 EN | 24 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA  69 BH | 6 HM | 25% DoT Reduction Para Immune
[H:0/0/0/0] Neopolitan - HP: 640/640 | EN: 64/64 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 1 | THN: 36 | 8-10/24x2 BLD | REC: 2

<<Jewel Hoarder 1>> HP: 308/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109369 results: MOB: 4 [+3+1=8 - Hit! 231-231=1 dmg, THN: 99 dmg]
<<Jewel Hoarder 2>> HP308/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109370 results: MOB: 5 [+3+1=9 - Hit! 231-231=1 dmg, THN: 99 dmg]
<<Jewel Hoarder 3>> HP: 407/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109371 results: MOB: 10 [+3+1=12 - Hit! 231+2-231=3 dmg, Envenom proc!]
<<Jewel Hoarder 4>> HP: 308/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109372 results: MOB: 3 [+3+1=8 - Hit! 231-231=1 dmg, THN: 99 dmg]

Shield hung back, watching as Jonathan began his attack. His attacks were impressive, especially considering how much he had once been focused on defense, but the younger player seemed to be going for more of a hybrid as of late. Shield held out his sword and began gathering red light at the tip, forming it into a bead which quickly grew into a glowing orb. He tossed it to Jonathan, adding to his damage potential.

"Don't go overboard, but that should bring them down a little quicker!" he called out, turning his eyes back to the fight. The moles launched their attacks, scurrying around them, rearing up on their hind legs to swipe with their claws. They raked over Shield's body, most of them taking the punishment of his defenses. One struck at his neck, dealing a very slight extra tick of damage. However, although it avoided the immediate damage, it pricked itself on the envenomed spines at the joint, and the icon appeared by its health gauge. "That one will die on its own once you get it low enough. That makes our job slightly easier."

Edited by Shield

((OOC: Sorry for the wait, had some writers block to deal with))

The initial onslaught was over, and as she had predicted Neo could fine her opening. She went for one of the ones that had bitten Shield's neck. It was going to die to a status effect, so she could hopefully bring it closer to the range of the effect dealing its death blow. Shield was likely packed to the rafters with all of his looting buffs, so there was no point in trying to be a kill stealer. She knew that loot would be shared as they agreed as well, a benefit of having gone hunting with these two before. Her blade glowed as she pulled it from the scabbard of her parasol. Lunging forward the beast took a nasty blow across its chest. Before it could even have a chance to react, she drew back behind the cover that Shield was providing. It wasn't going to be too much damage, but she could now provide some support by the repeated darting of her blade.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #109458

BD: 4 + 1 = 5 + 1 = 6 - hit (14 * 14 = 196 DMG; concentration used)

CD: 10 - recovery

[H:5/5/5/5] Shield - HP: 1624/1630 | EN: 136/154 | MIT: 231 | THN: 99 | ENV: [MD: 9+ = 18x4] | EVA: -1
[H:1/1/1/1] @Morgenstern - 1390/1390 HP | 105/126 EN | 24 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA  69 BH | 6 HM | 25% DoT Reduction Para Immune
[H:0/0/1/0] Neopolitan - HP: 640/640 | EN: 64/64 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 1 | THN: 36 | 8-10/24x2 BLD | REC: 2 [Concentration CD: 0/5]

<<Jewel Hoarder 1>> HP: 308/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3
<<Jewel Hoarder 2>> HP308/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3
<<Jewel Hoarder 3>> HP: 301/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3 [Envenom 4/4]
<<Jewel Hoarder 4>> HP: 308/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3

He would sink to the side of Shield. He had done quite a number on his opponents, but they still stood. He would watch as Shield would create a red light from his hands, passing into onto him. As it touched Jonathan, a soft red glow would surround his body. A surge of strength would fill him. 'Wow, maybe I should bring Shield to the fight with Chaos. Heh, I wish that were allowed. I have to do that alone'. He heard Shield warn not to go overboard and he would nod, unsmiling. Neo managed to bring  down the one that had a good hit on Shield down to where he could hit. As long a he didn't get too lucky, each of these should be perfect for Shield to harvest after he hit them. 

Repeating the same movements, he would charge after his opponents, given even more strength and speed now with Sharpness instead of the Charge skill. His weapon would ingite witha  blue energy before he would swing the massive weapon, focusing to crush each of his opponents. The first would be knocked with a powerful blow, bringing it down to a few slivers of health. The second, he would strike and it would burst into crystals, causing Jonathan to grimace. After hitting the next tow, he would move back and sheathe his weapon. "Oops, the Sharpness caused for the damage to be a bit too much" 

[All Rolls, +4 ACC]

109530 BD:9 - 25*12=300 DMG
109531 BD:10 26*12=312 DMG - 109534 CD:5 - LD:17 ~ +2310 Col ,+ 2 T3 Mats, +2 Uncommon Consumables 
109532 BD:5 24*12= 288 DMG
109533 BD:3 24*12 = 288 DMG

[H:5/5/5/5] @Shield - HP: 1624/1630 | EN: 136/154 | MIT: 231 | THN: 99 | ENV: [MD: 9+ = 18x4] | EVA: -1
[H:1/1/1/1] Morgenstern - 1390/1390 HP | 105/126 EN | 24 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA  69 BH | 6 HM | 25% DoT Reduction Para Immune
[H:0/0/1/0] Neopolitan - HP: 640/640 | EN: 64/64 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 1 | THN: 36 | 8-10/24x2 BLD | REC: 2 [Concentration CD: 0/5]

<<Jewel Hoarder 1>> HP: 8/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3
<<Jewel Hoarder 2>> HP: 0/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3
<<Jewel Hoarder 3>> HP: 20/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3 [Envenom 4/4]
<<Jewel Hoarder 4>> HP: 20/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3

Total Loot for Thread:
2310 Col
2 T3 Mats
2 Uncommon Consumables

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+81 HP] Recovery - Craft: 1 [+0 EN] Cool Downs - Sharpness [1/1]

Action: Parry - Vengeful Riposte [-4 EN, Housing Bonus 3/3]

[H:5/5/5/5] Shield - HP: 1624/1630 | EN: 133/154 | MIT: 231 | THN: 99 | ENV: [MD: 9+ = 18x4] | EVA: -1 | LD: 8
[H:1/1/1/1] Morgenstern - 1390/1390 HP | 113/126 EN | 24 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA  69 BH | 6 HM | 25% DoT Reduction Para Immune
[H:0/0/1/0] Neopolitan - HP: 640/640 | EN: 64/64 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 1 | THN: 36 | 8-10/24x2 BLD | REC: 2 [Concentration CD: 0/5]

<<Jewel Hoarder 1>> HP: 0/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109558 results: MOB: 10 [+3+1=14 - Hit! 231+2/2-231=1 dmg, Riposte: 231/2=115 dmg]
<<Jewel Hoarder 2>> HP: 0/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3
<<Jewel Hoarder 3>> HP: 0/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109559 results: MOB: 2 [+3+1=8 - Hit! 231-231=1 dmg, THN: 99 dmg] [Envenom 3/4]
<<Jewel Hoarder 4>> HP: 0/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3 - ID# 109560 results: MOB: 2 [+3+1=8 - Hit! 231-231=1 dmg, THN: 99 dmg]

Loot Rolls:

Mob 1: ID#: 109561 results:   CD: 9      LD: 1+8+2=11, 2,310 Col, Rare T3 Armor, 2 T3 Materials [Applying Versatile Bonus]
Mob 3: ID#: 109562 results:   CD: 11    LD: 2+8=10,     3,080 Col, 1 T3 Material
Mob 4: ID#: 109563 results:   CD: 12    LD: 17+8=25,   2,310 Col, F21 Intermediate Dungeon

Shield nodded to Jonathan. "It happens. I'm not too worried about one kill." With that, he turned his eyes back to the remaining jewel eaters. He held his blade out, preparing for their attack. The beasts circled him, taking swipes with their claws, testing for weak spots in his defenses. Shield did not give them an opening, turning and holding out his shield, brandishing his sword to repel them. Finally, frustrated by the futility of it, the first of them charged. Its long, sharp digging claws lanced towards Shield's throat, but he held up, the edge catching the brunt of the attack. The blade sliced through the arm and the jewel eater shattered into shards of light.

The other two, enraged by the loss of their friends, leaped as high as their stubby legs would allow, slashing through the air as they let out the fiercest growl that such creatures knew how, which was to say not very ferociously at all. Their attacks landed and no sooner had they done so than their bodies froze, shuddered, and burst. A series of loot reward screens sprang to life, and Shield dismissed them one at a time. As he did, he let out a low whistle. "Already found an armor and a map. If you two don't mind, I might put that map aside as a reward for the tournament."

Loot Totals:

Spoiler

Col: 10,010

Materials: 5

Uncommon Consumables: [109534a] [109534b]

Rare Armors: [109561]

Intermediate Dungeon Maps: [109563]

Edited by Shield
13 hours ago, Shield said:

((OOC: Subtracted the energy that should've been removed from my attack))

Roll ID: #109601

CD: 12 - recovery (+2 EN)

[H:5/5/5/5] Shield - HP: 1624/1630 | EN: 133/154 | MIT: 231 | THN: 99 | ENV: [MD: 9+ = 18x4] | EVA: -1 | LD: 8
[H:1/1/1/1] Morgenstern - 1390/1390 HP | 113/126 EN | 24 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA  69 BH | 6 HM | 25% DoT Reduction Para Immune
[H:0/0/1/0] Neopolitan - HP: 640/640 | EN: 55/64 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 1 | THN: 36 | 8-10/24x2 BLD | REC: 2 [Concentration CD: 1/5]

It wasn't long before the few mobs that remained were quickly killed off. It was not that surprising, considering the power level of the two players she was with, but still was alarmingly efficient. Neo was surprised that there weren't as many players who actually did this in order to create more equipment for there to be in circulation. It would probably help to solve some of the problems that came with a lack of supply in a high demand market. It was all just little speculations Neo was trying to give from the one class in economics she had taken back in high school. It seemed so long ago now, even though she had just recently graduated. Nodding towards Shield at his offer to keep the dungeon map, she shook her head clear of these thoughts and prepared for the next wave of monsters. She may not contribute much, but at least she could try and make things go a little bit faster.

[H:0/0/0/0] @Shield - HP: 1624/1630 | EN: 133/154 | MIT: 231 | THN: 99 | ENV: [MD: 9+ = 18x4] | EVA: -1 | LD: 8
[H:2/2/1/1] Morgenstern - 1249/1390 HP | 93/126 EN | 24 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA  69 BH | 6 HM | 25% DoT Reduction Para Immune | Sharpness[0/2]
[H:0/0/0/0] Neopolitan - HP: 640/640 | EN: 55/64 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 1 | THN: 36 | 8-10/24x2 BLD | REC: 2 [Concentration CD: 1/5]

<<Jewel Hoarder 1>> HP: 458/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3 
<<Jewel Hoarder 2>> HP: 446/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3
<<Jewel Hoarder 3>> HP: 470/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3 
<<Jewel Hoarder 4>> HP: 470/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3 

The first few mobs would meet their quick end, Jonathan sheathing his weapon on his back and his familiar coming to land on his shoulder. After the long couple of weeks constantly training alone, that was rather far too easy. With Shield's thorns and Neo's high powered single target damage, it was great to pair up with his high damaging AoE attacks. Taking a breath, he would hear Shield say that he already received a map and an armor. Both players would probably receiving high powered equipment. He would try to get some himself, but he did not like the idea of getting a rare item but then after he finished his mission, putting it to waste. "Hmm, I am sure we will find another map or even a dungeon by ourselves." He would reach up and scratch his own dragon's chin before looking down the path to go next. "Hey, I am going to head in and take on the next four mobs. I really don't need to charge my energy yet and I want to use this sharpness to its full extent." 

He would move out, taking his sword out and his dragon would fly up. He was used to fighting alone now, so he would be fine. He would come up quickly on some more of the same mobs. Pushing off the ground and activating charge, he would end up less than a foot away from his opponents in a mere second. Swinging his weapon with all his might, one blow would be aimed to slam into each of them. 

His weapon would slam into each of them, only giving them enough time for two of them to hit him. They would fly back, all of Jonathan's excess strength fading. They could pack a punch, but being a DMG hybrid, he would do just fine.  

Rolls:(All  BD:+4 ACC)(All MD: +3)
BD:9   DMG: 21+3+1+1=26*12=312 DMG
MD:1

BD:10 DMG: 21+3+1+2=27*12=324 DMG
MD:4 DMG: 231-126=105 DMG

BD:8   DMG: 21+3+1=25*12=300 DMG
MD:2

BD:4  DMG: 21+3+1=25*12=300 DMG
MD:6 DMG: 231-126=105 DMG

Passive [+1 EN] Battle Healing [+81 HP] Recovery - Craft: 1 [+0 EN] Cool Downs

Action: Howl [-10 EN]

[H:5/5/5/5] Shield - HP: 1624/1630 | EN: 133/154 | MIT: 231 | THN: 99 | ENV: [MD: 9+ = 18x4] | EVA: -1 | LD: 8
[H:2/2/1/1] Morgenstern - 1249/1390 HP | 93/126 EN | 24 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA  69 BH | 6 HM | 25% DoT Reduction Para Immune | Sharpness[0/2]
[H:0/0/0/0] @Neopolitan - HP: 640/640 | EN: 55/64 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 1 | THN: 36 | 8-10/24x2 BLD | REC: 2 [Concentration CD: 1/5]

<<Jewel Hoarder 2>> HP: 446/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3
<<Jewel Hoarder 3>> HP: 470/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3 

Jonathan was quick to jump in on the next fight. This suited Shield well enough, but before he had a chance to jump out in front, it appeared that the monsters had time to retaliate. He knew better than to think it would do enough to concern Jonathan, but Shield still did not feel comfortable just standing back and letting his once guild superior do so much of the damage and also take the punishment. Besides, he was not about to allow his defensive damage go to waste. He had put far too much time and energy into amassing them that he would not stand for it.

Taking a deep breath, he squared his feet, directing a powerful cone of breath and sound at the great snuffling beasts. "And just who do you think you're attacking there?" he bellowed at them, puffing out his chest as he gathered more air. "I know that he's very good at taking a hit, but you don't decide who you attack in this party," rang his voice from the walls, knocking small bits of stone loose from the ceiling to clatter onto the ground. "That would be my job, and like hell am I going to let you avoiding me. Forget about those other players. I'm all you critters need to worry about!"

On 12/3/2018 at 2:00 PM, Shield said:

Roll ID: #109995

BD: 7 + 1 = 8 - hit (14 * 14 = 196 damage; -12 EN)

CD: 3 - no recovery

[H:5/5/5/5] Shield - HP: 1624/1630 | EN: 133/154 | MIT: 231 | THN: 99 | ENV: [MD: 9+ = 18x4] | EVA: -1 | LD: 8
[H:2/2/1/1] @Morgenstern - 1249/1390 HP | 93/126 EN | 24 DMG | 126 MIT | 4 ACC | -1 EVA  69 BH | 6 HM | 25% DoT Reduction Para Immune | Sharpness[0/2]
[H:0/0/1/0] Neopolitan - HP: 640/640 | EN: 44/64 | DMG: 14 | MIT: 59 | ACC: 1 | THN: 36 | 8-10/24x2 BLD | REC: 2 [Concentration CD: 1/5]

<<Jewel Hoarder 2>> HP: 446/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3
<<Jewel Hoarder 3>> HP: 274/770 | DMG: 231 | ACC: +3 

There wasn't much of a chance to rest, Morgenstern was already going ahead onto the next group to maximize the usage of his sharpen buff. On top of that Shield had already pulled all of the monsters attention's. There wasn't much else for her to do, so she just quickly stepped forward and planted a small barrage of thrusts against one of the goblins. It's current health about halved, which gave Neo a slightly satisfied smile. She knew it wasn't the biggest damage numbers ever done, but it had to be pretty decent for a tier two player. Unless there was something she was missing to this game, she would make for a pretty decent DPS by the time she made it to the front lines. Though if there was as much turmoil there as she thought there was, it may be best if she remains off of the front lines for the time being.