[PP-F03] Blooming Trust

Okayyy. So first, she was challenged to a duel. And then the orange-haired lady - she had insisted on being called Shior, so An guessed it was Shior now - hugged her and asked her to sit with the others. And now they were talking about... going back to the safe zone, visiting an alchemy shop, and food? Food was great, but An had no idea how they got from a potential duel to planning a friendly hangout.

Or maybe An was just dumb. That was always a possibility.

"H-he's right," she nodded firmly in agreement. Internally, she tried to channel Leah's confidence, just so she could match up to the more sociable people in the group. "The last time I tried to go too long without sleep, I collapsed in the middle of a street. So I'd say it's more of a necessity when you're leaving the safe zone. And the last time I tried to go too long without food..." She tapped a finger to her lip in thought. Then she resumed, confidently, "Was never! Life isn't complete without a good meal everyday~."

So she supposed she was going to be on board with this now. An looked at the boy with fluffy white hair and the orange cursor above his head.

"Um..."

She didn't know too much about orange cursors, only the general advice of avoiding players who had them. But she already knew Yukiro got his cursor from punching a guy who was being too touchy. So no help from her on that front.

An's eyes brightened. 

But she had an idea!

"What if one of us buys food from the safe zone and we all have a picnic out here?" she suggested with a bright smile. "That way, no one gets left out!"

"That sounds like a great idea!!" Nora exclaimed happily while clasping her hands together. "I was about to suggest the same thing but you beat me to it! I guess great minds thinks alike XDDD" At that though Nora paused for a second as she tries to pick food without looking at a menu. "I like the idea of a picnic, but we probably should stay close to the safe zone just so that we don't run into any high level monsters out there. But the weather is nice and it is really the perfect floor for that. How about we each go around the "table" and say what we like to eat, and then the last person can go pick up the food. I'll go last. I haven't have the chance to really explore the safe zone on this floor yet, I wonder if they have any specialty food." Nora said. Opting to go after everyone so that she gets a sense of what people prefer. "While we are on that topic, what is your living profession and choice of weapon? I never did manage to find out, I myself am a beginner katana user, still trying to figure everything out."

@Azhoda

listening to the ideas from the other players I nodded, "Alright, Knowing the fact that it could be dangerous for Yukiro Is noted. But I have experience with a permanent orange player. He got into the city quite save, he even gave me food." "I need to pay him back" I grumbled low. Then I looked up again, "Seeing as I don't want any of you to be alone I'll make sure things keep in order. I would suggest splitting up in pares." I looked around at the rest and nodded, Yes that will do just need to convince them its a good idea, I thought, holding my hand to my chin. "Alright listen, I have a plan. If we split up in pares that would mean we are two by two, Nora you said you never saw the settlement much, I suggest you go to the settlement with An. Then I stay here with Yukiro to make sure he doesn't get attacked while you two get us some food." I said explaining to them with big hand gestures as I did.

Then As Nora spoke up for something I looked at her, "Well I don't do a profession yet, but I'm planning either Blacksmith or Alchemist. And for a weapon you can see, I use Assault spears, Its quite strong for sure but I nearly maxed out the skill too," I said showing my silver glaive to the rest. "Ooh and Nora and An, If you two do want to get food, please bring me something big, I kind of near something like a good steak or large sandwich, I'm starving now," I said to them with a friendly smile on my face.

@Yukiro

Yukiro listened as everyone (well, mainly Azhoda) planned what to do. But he particularly noted when Shior mumbled something about a debt under her breath. He may not always seem like it but Yukiro can have very good hearing at times. But he didn't speak until she had mentioned what she wanted to eat. Then Yukiro piped back up. 
"I'll take anything, but if possible, as much ramen as you can get. I promise I'll pay you back for it," Yukiro promised with a grin. He could really go for some food now. 
Once Nora and An (he was pretty sure that was her name) had left he decided to ask about this player Shior had mentioned. 
"So this guy saved you from a PKer? May I ask about what happened?" He really wanted to know about the player as well. He should also thank him for saving lives, even if it wasn't his own. 

@Azhoda @Andromeda @Nora

About to have a picnic with three people who had just been complete strangers a few moments ago. And yes, she was still onto that. Was this really a normal thing? Was she just severely lacking in experience on the social side of things? She didn't think so much about it though, this new experience was kind of exciting!

"Hm... I'll take some udon. Not picky with the flavor either, all of them are good!" 

Then as it turned out, she didn't need to recite her order. An didn't mind leading Nora around and when she put some more thought into it, the Shior's suggestions made sense: it was safest to always have a companion outside the safe zone, Yukiro had an orange crystal, and Shior was strong enough to defend him if something unexpected happened. An nodded admiringly. That was so smart of her! But, if that meant Shior was staying to protecr Yukiro and Nora was obviously a bit more inexperienced than her... did that mean it was up to her to do the protecting?

An felt a small glow of pride at being entrusted with that role. She had to suppress excitedly shaking her rapier in its sheath - it was a habit she picked up lately.

"I have a rapier."

She touched its hil and - oops, now she was doing it.

"And I finished the merchant profession quest, but I haven't really set up shop yet." Which she was really supposed to be working on now, but a person could only go on organizing and doing shop duties for so long until they got completely sick of it. Being a merchant was never on her to-do list anyway... "Ahahaha. It's a lot harder than I thought, actually."

The silver-haired player stood up and tossed a glance at her companion.

"Let's go. Don't want to keep any of us waiting for food." 

As they bade the other two goodbye, An took the lead as they left the clearing then went back to the paved path that led out of the forest. "Delilah's a pretty place. Not my style as much as the other floors above, but pretty nonetheless. Do you know that anyone who's into botany would be having a total blast here?" Her skirt and half cape flared as she spun around with a bright smile. "Flowers, herbs, trees... I feel like with every garden I look at, there's a totally different species planted in it. So, look closely. I'm honestly surprised anyone could just pass all of this by."

Once they were out of the forest, An stopped. She turned her head to the left, and there, past a sea of green grass peppered with the yellow and pink hues of wildflowers, a large wooden house stood in the distance.

"So that place is closer than expected," she mused out loud. An kept walking down the path though, and she gestured for Nora to follow. "We'll pick something nice up from there later. But that would have to be after we buy the main course. Let's go."

Soon enough, they reached the town of Delilah.

• 5 months later...