[PP - F19 - COMPLETE] an Eye for an Eye <<Hidden, Mina, Morgenstern>>

Violet's eyes darkened slightly when Jon mentioned that Aincrad would still be unsafe throughout the duration of the whole deal... which was completely true. Even if Rosa had stationed as many people as she could afford to in order to keep a close eye on hidden, she would just be exhausting her resources on that. She stayed silent until Jon brought up his secondary motive. "A pretty silly one, honestly... all we needed to do was defeat the enemy and rescue Rosa, capture was a much more minor objective." a faint blush crossed her face again, eliciting a smile from her. "I'll probably show up a bit later than usual... I have to go replenish my item stores at my shop, since I basically used up everything. It'll be a while, but you're more than welcome to go with me if you want" She remembered something, prompting her to pop open her menu, and pull out a box that held a present for Jon. "You reminded me of a surprise I was going to save for valentines day, but I figured I can go ahead and hand it to you now, since I really want to see your reaction..!" since the game had sent her a notification that valentine's day was coming up soon. when he opened it up, it would reveal an intricate locket made from silver and gold. it was made in the shape of a star, and held a picture of violet on one side, and a picture of Penelo on the other side. She'd run into the younger girl several times now, and had managed to even get a few pictures of her. She figured that the two were siblings, given their uncanny resemblance, so she'd included the other girl into it. Now, violet didn't consider her a great artisan by any means, but her experience in shaping metals as a blacksmith had translated well into her hobby of metalworking, resulting in this. Now all she needed to do was wait for his reaction, which had her feeling nervous as hell.

Meanwhile

Rosa turned to Mujo and Glenn, a smirk on her face. "Now, as for you two... I'm making you work together until further notice, and I'm leaving your training to Heart, Joker~!" she said happily, a chuckle escaping her throat. "And Heart..? I don't care if it ended up saving my life, and got us a new member... Don't you ever contact an enemy like that again, or you'll be the one that needs saving, capiche?" her voice still held the earlier cheer, but it was laced with venom, and her eyes had returned to the same dark pits that they had been earlier. Glenn swallowed thickly, a bead of sweat dripping down his face, fear hitting him from the killing intent from rosa. "Y-yes ma'am..!" he whimpered, inching away slightly. Rosa stood up straighter, her eyes twinkling. "Glad to hear you listen, dear! why don't we go ahead and head back, ne?" She opened a corridor crystal, keyed to her bar, and walked through, disappearing through the portal. Glenn let out a sigh, before approaching the portal, and holding out his hand. "You coming, Mujo?"

@Morgenstern

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He couldn't disagree more with Mina's first statement. Sure, securing Rosa's safety was important, but calling Hidden's capture something minor.... He didn't know all the details, but Hestia had stressed before that it was of the utmost importance. It had been a while since he worked with Hestia though.... She said that'd she be late tonight as she had some stocking up to do and offered for him to come with her. "I'm good, thanks for the offer. I really don't feel up to a bunch of shopping. I'll attempt to make dinner though." Suddenly, the woman began swiftly clicking through her inventory until she now held out a Star shaped locket of silver and gold. He grasped the locket withing his hand and examined it closely. After several seconds of silence with a face of extreme focus, he would open the locket. 

Inside of the locket, he would find a picture of two people. One of his sister, the picture taken of the girl smiling at what he assumed was the camera. On the other was a picture of Violet, pink hair glistening in the sunlight, a happy look on her face. He wasn't quite sure if it was a self-taken photo or somebody else had taken the shot. He smiled at the locket, closed it and wrapped its chain around his neck, tucking it underneath his shirt. He smiled to Mina, knowing she was waiting for his reaction. He pursed his reaction, only offering her up a smile literally just to be a tease. "Guess i'll be seeing you later?" He said, hardly able to contain his own laughter. Perhaps it was a tad harsh of him to not give her something for all the thought she put into it.... It was far too late now, maybe he'd tell her later how he felt. 'I'd hate to tell her that I can only wear it out of combat as my necklace slot is already taken while i'm in battle' He also wondered how she had managed to get Penelo to pose for a picture like that. 

Mujo's face hinted at her disaproval of Rosa's statement. "Excuse me, but my training? I don't remember needing training!" She wanted to begin making her Throwing Cards. She had to adopt the idea before Rosa let it circulate. She watched, almost terrified as Rosa began treating Glenn like she had Hidden earlier. 'I am starting to think she might be bi-polar. Well, I am stuck with this crazy group now, even if I make them all hate me.' She followed Rosa, a wild smile on her face.