Jump to content
NIGHT

[F15-PP] Blood Bane Eclipsed -- <<Bane of Blood>>

Recommended Posts

It was about time for Fleur to finally recognize and test the potential of her own strength; though, the requests just felt like scouting verifications of older quests and field bosses, and NIGHT couldn't help but think she was handing off grunt work to her. Her thoughts changed when she'd reviewed her enemies' capabilities, though. There was something about the creatures that were just more vicious than their poisonous counterparts on a measly Floor 2.

Wargs, huh?

The last time she'd seen wargs, she had a misunderstanding with her neighbour about whether or not they were edible (they were not). Actually, to think of it, recently on another quest, he'd chided her along with his girlfriend about not inviting him out to hunt. She... could use the back up this time -- plus, it was a great quest for experience. 

NIGHT hummed, pulling up her messages as she lounged about by a rope bridge, silently enjoying the atmosphere of the forest around her in Kachirho.

Quote

To: Oscar, Cordelia

hey yall wanna rematch w some wargs
dont mind the double dms i just thought a couple should b notified accordingly
theres good exp in it
might bleed a bit tho

Sending the query off, she leaned back against the woven railings, checking in on her pocket kitten to offer him head scratches.

@Oscar @Cordelia

 

Spoiler

NIGHT
 | HP: 735/735 (720, +15) | EN: 72/72
 | ACC: 3 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 0 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1


[Skills]
 | 
Mod Count: 2/5

  1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Ferocity
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    > Athletics
  3. - - -
  4. - - -
  5. - - - 

-[Extra]

  • Survival | Passive 
  • Concentration | Active -- CD: 3

[Equipment]

  • Tobi-Kadachi
    -- [ Paralyze II | Natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Paralyzed opponents lose any evasion properties. ]
    -- [ Keen | After a successful attack, gain +1 BD until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Another successful attack will reactivate this enhancement. ]
  • Eye of Horus Enamel Pin
    -- [ Accuracy III | +3 ACC ]
  • Threads of Dexterity
    -- [ Evasion III | +3 EVA ]

-[Battle-Ready Inventory]

  • Starter Healing Potions (3) --- Heals 50 HP.
  • Romantic Udon (1) --- +15 Max HP  >> Empty Slot
  • - - -
  • - - -
  • - - -

[Misc]

  • -- [ ATP Guild Bonus | +5% more col from killed mobs, +10% col from treasure chests. ]
    -- [ Familiar Mastery: Fighter | +6 DMG ]
Edited by NIGHT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cordelia sighed. Pacco has been sitting on her head for God knows how long, but it had been a while. It had seemed that the bird had found a new favorite spot on her body, as weird as that sounded, she was sort of okay with it? It beats him having to appear out literally nowhere. At least now she can keep an eye on him.

She looked at Oscar from the corner of her eye. They should probably do something. She needed to start catching up to him and she wasn’t going to do that by lounging around! 

A familiar ping rang through the air, Cordelia recognizing it as the sound of a message being delivered, a sound she did not hear often— I wonder why.

A small hum rolled off her throat as she opened up the message. NIGHT? Now that had been even more of a surprise. She wasn’t really sure if she had considered NIGHT as a friend, much less a person who would go out of their way to message her. The two had started out pretty rough but after a couple of quests, she was sure that they were stitching up the relationship they had. So that was good!

”Wargs?” She mumbled as her eyes scanned over the message. She turned her head to Oscar. “Sounds fun, do you want to do it?”

Spoiler

LVL: 38 | HP: 760/740 | EN: 74/74 | 13| 12 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY

INVENTORY: 

☆ T2 Katana | Haunted Verdict: [Cursed] 4 HLY, 4 DMG
 T1 Light Armor | Bastille’s Resistance: +2 EVA, +1 PARA VNM
☆ T1 Jewelry | Aura Sensors: +1 EVA, +2 KEEN

BATTLE READY:

☆ [5] Standard Healing Potions [Heals 50 HP]
☆ x1 Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion: +3 DMG 

CONSUMED:
 

SKILLS:

☆ R3 Accuracy Familiar Mastery: 3 ACC
☆ Disguise: [Gain +1 EVA until the start of your next turn]
☆ Survival: [Increases out of combat health regeneration to (15 * Tier) per post. Grants immunity to most damage dealing environmental
attacks/effects.]
☆ R1 Curved Sword Skill 
☆ R5 Katana Skill [+7 DMG/+1 BASE]
> FEROCITY MOD: +1 DMG
☆ R3 Hiding Skill: +1 Stealth Rating
☆ R3 Light Armor Skill: 12 MIT

@Oscar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wargs? What quest is she talking abou- Oh. Oh no.

Bane of Blood. Oscar had his doubts about that quest. He'd heard through the grape vine that it was a real son of a [censored]. Despite this, Oscar nodded in the affirmative. He would need to check his supplies to insure that the team would be fully buffed and ready to go. But more importantly, he wanted another pair of hands on this quest. And he knew just the guy to call. He flicked open his menu and typed out a quick message:

Quote

Hey @Bahr

Bane of Blood. Meet on Floor 15. Gonna be us and a couple lower-levels.

-Oscar.

With that done, Oscar headed rose from the table upon which he'd been eating his breakfast. He began to take the dishes up and place them into the sink. Chances were that he'd be too beat to do this later, so he took a few moments to wash up before turning to Cordelia with a grin. "Alright, girlie. Let's go kill us some wargs."

Spoiler

Oscar - Lvl 46
940 HP
92 Energy
2 Accuracy (+1 Weapon +1 Precision)
3 Evasion
16 Base Damage - (1 Base +7 Skill +1 Ferocity +6 Familiar +1 Athletics)
61 Mitigation 

Items
Chaos Eater ............ // Bleed, Bleed, ACC
Librarium Overcoat ................. // +3 EVA
Plated Azure Tights ............... // +36 MIT, +3 Recovery

Leeroy & Jenkins - Familiar ............. // +3*Tier DMG


Battle Ready Inventory
Teleportation Crystal .............. // 
3 Healing Potions   ............ // +30 HP Recovery
3 Healing Potion of Healing Healingness ............ // T2 HP Recovery
Empty Inventory Slot ............. // 
Empty inventory slot ............ //
Empty inventory slot ............ //

Buffs
Rested ........................... // -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat.
Filling .......................... // Increase the effectiveness of a single food item consumed in a thread by +1 T1 slot.
Relaxed .......................... // Increases out of combat HP regen by (5 * Tier HP) and decreases full energy regen to 2 Out of Combat Posts.

Skills
2HBA                      | Rank 5: +8 Damage
Light Armor                | Rank 5: +12 Damage Mitigation
Concentration                   | +1 to your BD (3 turn cooldown)
Survival                   | Heal 15*Tier HP when out of battle
Parry                        | 2-turn CD, 5 EN Half damage of next attack and remove Stun/Paralysis effects

Skill Mods
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Athletics                  | Increases Base Damage by 1, Max HP by 10*tier
Precision                 | Increases Accuracy by 1
Justified Riposte      | Successful Parries Stun Opponent
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

STATS
LEVEL - 54
HP - 1110
EN - 108
DMG - 19
MIT - 79
ACC - 3
EVA - 4
FALLEN - 12
BLEED - 36
HOLY BLESSING - 24
BATTLE HEALING - 33
PHASE

HOME BUFFS
» RESTED
      -1 EN FOR THE FIRST TWO TURNS OF COMBAT
» RELAXED
      +10 TO OUT OF COMBAT HP REGENERATION
      FULL ENERGY REGENERATION AFTER TWO POSTS OUT OF COMBAT

SKILLS

NON-COMBAT SKILLS
» EXTENDED MOD LIMIT R1
     
 PASSIVE
      ALLOWS FOR THE USE ONE 1 ADDITIONAL MOD

COMBAT SKILLS
» PARRY
     
 POST ACTION
      REDUCE FINAL DAMAGE OF NEXT ATTACK AGAINST YOU BY 50% (ROUNDED DOWN) AND NEGATES STUN/PARALYSIS EFFECT OF THAT ATTACK
           COOLDOWN: 2 TURNS
» BATTLE HEALING R3
     
 PASSIVE
      WHILE IN COMBAT, USER HEALS FOR 3% (33 HP) OF THEIR MAX HP EACH TURN

EXTRA SKILLS
» DISGUISE
     
 FREE ACTION
      +1 EVA UNTIL START OF YOUR NEXT TURN
           COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
» 
MEDITATION
     
 POST ACTION
      RECOVER AN ADDITIONAL 15 ENERGY - GETTING HIT BY AN ATTACK BEFORE YOUR NEXT TURN REDUCES ADDITIONAL ENERGY RECOVERY TO 9
           COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS

WEAPON SKILLS
» TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD R5
     
 +7 DMG WHEN TWO-HANDED WEAPON IS EQUIPPED

ARMOR SKILLS
» LIGHT ARMOR R5
     
 +25 MIT

MODS
» LIGHT ARMOR MOD: ATHLETICS
     
 PASSIVE
      +1 DMG WHEN WEARING LIGHT ARMOR
      +30 HP WHEN WEARING LIGHT ARMOR
»
 LIGHT ARMOR MOD: SPRINT & ACROBATICS
     
 PASSIVE
      +1 EVA WHEN WEARING LIGHT ARMOR
»
 PARRY MOD: JUSTIFIED RIPOSTE
     
 POST ACTION: COMBINE WITH PARRY
      SUCCESSFUL PARRY STUNS OPPONENT
           COOLDOWN: 3 TURNS
»
 WEAPON MOD: PRECISION
     
 PASSIVE
      +1 ACC
»
 WEAPON MOD: TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD FEROCITY
     
 PASSIVE
      +1 DMG WHEN USING 2HSS SWORD ARTS
» WEAPON MOD: TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD FINESSE R3
     
 PASSIVE
      REDUCES THE EN COST OF TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD SWORD ARTS BY 3

EQUIPMENT

WEAPON
» [EQUIPPED] "DAWN'S DEMISE" - TWO-HANDED STRAIGHT SWORD (T3 - DEMONIC)
     ➥ FALLEN 2
           +12 TO BASE DAMAGE ON NATURAL ROLLS OF 6-8
     ➥ PHASE
           IGNORES 50% OF MIT ON NATURAL ROLLS OF 9 OR HIGHER
     ➥ BLEED 1
           36 DMG INFLICTED FOR 2 TURNS ON NATURAL ROLLS OF 9 OR HIGHER

ARMOR
» [EQUIPPED] "BLOODSTAINED COAT" - LIGHT ARMOR (T3 - DEMONIC)
      +54 MIT
      +1 EVA
      HOLY BLESSING
           AFTER TAKING DAMAGE, USER HEALS 24 HP AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FOLLOWING TURN

TRINKET
» [EQUIPPED] "EAGLE'S EYE" - TRINKET (T1 - DEMONIC)
      +2 EVA
      +2 ACC

FAMILIAR
» [EQUIPPED] SWINE BAJESUS R3
     ➥ +9 DMG


MEGA SLIME FARM USED (+2 SP FOR THREAD)

FLOOR 10


Bane of Blood. Meet on Floor 15. Gonna be us and a couple lower-levels.

"Up to no good again," Bahr mused with a half frown as his eyes traced the message a second time. It seemed that his warning the time before about not biting off more than they could chew with quests bosses had fallen on deaf ears. To his credit, though, Oscar had opted to enlist Bahr's help this time around, before things got too messy. It was a step in the right direction.

Luckily, the Crimson Marauder had just finished fiddling around with his skills and equipment by the time he received the message. Bane of Blood was another one of those quests he had been putting off until he felt he was ready. But with his new set finalized, he felt confident that he could solo the beast if necessary. With Oscar and few other lower-leveled players around, it was unlikely anything could truly go awry. That being said, Aincrad had a way of surprising people with misfortune.

He made his way through the threshold of his house's front door, the dank muskiness of the tenth floor filling his nostrils as he was graced by the serenity of his sprawling yard. He meandered past the small creak and through the corridor of luminant flora, stepping out into the vacant cavern that existed beyond the property line. A short jaunt carried him to Yomi, where he approached the Teleportation Plaza and uttered his command for the stationary edifice amidst the shambling husks that populated the dilapidated little town. "Teleport: Kachirho." And in a ribbon of light, he was whisked away.

FLOOR 15

Modular forms and elliptic curves gave way to thick foliage, treehouses, and wooden plank walkways that lined the upper echelons of the fifteenth floor. It had been quite awhile since he'd seen any of it, the thick humidity and scorching heat instantly getting to him as he stepped away from the teleport gate. While it was uncomfortable, it was a far cry from other areas of the castle he'd endured. A quick glance around revealed no other players in sight. Not totally unusual, given the floor's uncooperative climate and ridiculously expansive main settlement. It was possible that Oscar and friends were around, but simply not in the immediately locale.

A quick message would solve this. Bahr opened his menu and navigated to the messaging panel, selecting the conversation with Oscar and beginning to compose.
 

Quote

To: @Oscar

In Kachirho, near the Teleportation Plaza. Where you at?

- Bahr


Sent. Now all he could do was wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Silence. All but the tiniest mews of delight from her kitten, as NIGHT continued scratching her familiar's head. After a minute or two of waiting for a reply, she sighed, kicking off the rope barrier behind her and making her way off the bridge. The moment gave her time to contemplate on her enemies' stats, and after further review, she really wondered if she could take them on by herself.

Probably not for the best.

A grumble of annoyance. Maybe a listing on the request boards would help. Or she could just throw the quest back at her informant. Yeah, that'll probably go well. Maybe Fleur's testing my risk-management capabilities.

In any case, she headed right for the teleportation gate. Being her first time here, the moment she stepped off the platform, she'd ended up running about the sprawling town, taking in the atmosphere, architecture and flora rather than getting down to business straight away.

It's not like anyone would've known, anyway. I'm not getting paid hourly for this.

When her eyes met a bright hue of red as she got closer to her destination, NIGHT raised a brow. Another player? It seemed to be. Upon closer inspection, she matched his face with the tailor's from the first floor; her neighbour, to be more precise. What was his name again? Uh-- he fell once... Oh, I remember now.

"Hey," the woman called out to him, stopping a good few feet away from the man. "Bahr, was it? Nice... day out."

She was a little uncertain about the his overwhelmingly tall stature, coupled with his outfit's intimidating barrage of colours. Sure, she'd seen incredibly tall players before, but they never screamed danger quite like Bahr did right now.

Oh, right. He might know Oscar too. NIGHT placed a hand behind her neck as she queried, "Uh, weird question -- you wouldn't have happened to see our next-door chef out and about on your way here, would you? I'd sent him a message earlier, but... Maybe you would've caught him being busy somewhere else, or something..."

@Cordelia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cordelia nodded her head excitedly as she took his hand in hers, leading them out of the house with a silly grin on her face.

FLOOR TEN: [and i was too lazy to write doo doo :))]

The girl raised her arms above her head, stretching her back as she hopped off of the teleport gate. Oh-ho-ho, she was pumped up for this quest! Of course, she's heard how much of a [female doggo] the mobs in this quest could be but with four people in their party, they should have it in the bag!

She inhaled sharply before her eyes spotted a certain other white-headed player. Her eyes shifted to the player a few feet away from him. Oh, sweet, they were already here. She grinned at Oscar before walking over to the two players. "Are you guys excited to do this quest?" She asked, her face practically mimicking a child's on Christmas day or some [doo-doo]. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A flash of white and then the sensation of falling. Teleportation was always a trip. From the moment he stated his desired location it felt as if the ground had disappeared beneath his feet. His world disappeared before him, replaced instead by a field of white. Mercifully, it never lasted long. Before Oscar could really become accustomed to the sensation of falling through the void, solid ground met his feet. Moments later, his vision cleared. The familiarity of Deepedge was instead replaced with the Kachirho skyline. He blinked twice in an attempt to dispel the floating dots still lingering in his vision. It was then that he heard the telltale sound of a message being delivered to him. Through squinted eyes, Oscar scrolled through his menu. It was more on muscle memory than actually being able to see what he was doing. He opened the message and read, his vision having cleared enough for him to finally see.

A meaningless action. In his periphery, he clocked the crimson garb of his friend. His eyes snapped towards it and he noticed Bahr not twenty feet from where he had landed. Oscar dismissed the message and headed towards him. NIGHT was already present. Wonderful. Saved them the trouble of going to find her. He greeted the both of them with a wave and then began fiddling with his menus. As his fingers danced across the interfaces that wrapped around in front of him, he cast a glance up to NIGHT.

"I invited Bahr along. I figured we could do with another body and Bane of Blood is not a quest to be taken lightly. I hope I didn't overstep."

Finally, he found what he was looking for. With a party of four, there was little sense in not using one of his housing perks to insure that everyone was fully buffed for the fight. As such, he busied himself with the creation of a selection of Lesser Feasts by combining two of the same food items. He had a full assortment of buffs present. Everything except for Overhealth, to be precise. He would gladly take the financial loss to make sure that no one got themselves killed on this quest today. A few button presses later and a massive spread of food materialized on tables in front of them. Oscar passed a potion and a hot dog to Bahr. He was Tier 3 now and thus would not get the same benefit as the rest of them. 

"Alright, eat up everyone. We should all be fully buffed going into this."

Spoiler

Oscar 940/940 HP | 92/92 EN | 21 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 71 MIT 

2 <<Imagine If Azrael Was a Hot Dog>> Combined -> [2 Protein] Lesser Feast Created
2 <<Combat Dog>> Combined -> [2 ACC, 1 EVA] Lesser Feast Created
2 <<Titanium-Infused Hot Dog>> Combined -> [30 MIT] Lesser Feast Created
<<Liquid Chili Dog>>[3 DMG] & <<Diamond Infused Hot Dog>> [45 MIT] transferred to @Bahr
[2 Protein] Lesser Feast Consumed [+2 DMG, -20 MIT]
[2 ACC, 1 EVA] Lesser Feast Consumed [+2 ACC, +1 EVA]
[30 MIT] Lesser Feast Consumed [+30 MIT]
Liquid Chili Dog Consumed [+3 DMG]


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The first to approach was the young brunette; small in stature, muted violet eyes, sheepish. Not at all intimidating. Nervous. Bahr might have found the display cute, were he not... well, Bahr. Something about her seemed familiar, though, as well as the garb she was dressed in. Actually, Bahr recognized that as his own craftsmanship. Ah, that would explain how she had known his name, and called it when she approached.

"Uh, weird question - you wouldn't have happened to see our next-door chef out and about on your way here, would you? I'd sent him a message earlier, but... Maybe you would've caught him being busy somewhere else, or something..."

He tilted his head as he observed her, paying more attention to her body language than the actual words rolling from her tongue. Her speech was jilted, and a clammy hand grasped at the nape of her neck. It almost looked as though he was trying to make herself smaller, but why? Just what was it that she was so intimidated by? Whatever the case, it appeared they were looking for the same person.

Must be one of the lower-levels he was talking about.

"Yeah, I'm waiting around for him. Said he needed me for a quest. Guess you're coming along, too?"

At least he knew she had good enough gear for the job. He wasn't sure about her weapons, but the armor he'd crafted for her would do well to keep her safe, should the presence of Oscar and Bahr not be enough. 

"Are you guys excited to do this quest?"

And Cordelia, from the looks of it. He'd not even heard the telltale swish of the teleport gate activating before another pair of travelers joined the first. He regarded Cordelia and Oscar with a stiff nod before the taller of the group started fiddling with his inventory. 

"I invited Bahr along. I figured we could do with another body and Bane of Blood is not a quest to be taken lightly. I hope I didn't overstep."

Bahr didn't scoff. He almost did, but he didn't. For the first time in awhile, he was taking care not to be overtly rude around other people. But overstep? By asking the only person in the group with an adequate level to handle a quest like this to tag along? Maybe it was Bahr's ego talking, but it had been the right move. At the very least, it seemed that this answered Bahr's inquiry as to whether or not NIGHT would be attending. 

And then, there was food.

"Alright, eat up everyone. We should all be fully buffed going into this."

A virtual smorgasbord, along with a few items that seemed to have been specifically crafted for Bahr. How convenient. That being said, with Bahr's current set, he didn't necessarily feel the need to use the items at the moment. The feasts that were available would be more than enough. As such, he silently stashed the Liquid Chili Dog (ew) and the Diamond-Infused Hot Dog into his inventory before taking a small bit of each meal and plopping them into his mouth. The myriad concoction left a strange taste lingering in the corners of his mouth as the items took their effect and sent Bahr pitching through multiple varying waves of sensations. When everything had settled, he felt marginally stronger, albeit a tad nauseous.

"Right, then. I'll let you guys lead the way. I'm just tagging along here." He didn't want to seem too overzealous, as excited as he was to show off his new equipment. There would be plenty of time for that later, once they engaged the mobs.

AZRAEL'S GRAND GLORIOUS RIPPING-SPACETIME-A-NEW-ASSHOLE FEAST CONSUMED (+2 DMG | -30 MIT)
COMBATANT'S MULTI-WIENER FEAST CONSUMED (+2 ACC | +1 EVA)
TITANIUM-INFUSED ERECT WIENER FEAST CONSUMED (+30 MIT)

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 1110/1110 | EN: 108/108 | DMG: 21 | MIT: 79 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 5 | FLN: 12 | BLD: 36 | HB: 24 | BH: 33 | PHASE

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Yeah, I'm waiting around for him. Said he needed me for a quest. Guess you're coming along, too?"

She barely managed to squeeze out an "Ah, I think so--" before familiar voices piped up from behind them. A glance to the back was only customary; she knew it'd be Cordelia and Oscar, though she too didn't manage to pick up on the teleportation noises.

"Are you guys excited to do this quest?"

"As excited as I can be," NIGHT replied courteously with a smile, though a lack of emotion in her voice betrayed her words and behaviour. "Though I can't imagine the environment where we'd find it lurking about on this floor. In the warm, humid dark?" A grunt of dissatisfaction. "I'd rather not, but if that's what the system asks from us..."

Then Oscar seemed to clear up the situation for her. That Bahr was additional help with Bane of Blood's difficulty in question. She ran through the stats of the enemies in her mind once again, understanding the necessity for concern. It wouldn't hurt to have another party member no matter the situation, and Bahr looked like he could take care of himself.

As the chef went through his items, she took another glance up the red marauder. Not as tall as Oscar, NIGHT compared, yet more... spiky. Formal? Maybe they were what lent his intimidation a hand. "It's fine," she added, giving the two a nod before directing her gaze towards the feasts that've appeared.

"Alright, eat up everyone. We should all be fully buffed going into this."

Right.

Wait, what is this...?

The woman knew it was hot dogs for sure; it was Oscar's specialty, after all. But put together on a tray like this, it was easy to mistake it as a splay of something more refined. Once the taste hit her palate, though, it was unmistakably not as classy as it looked at first glance. NIGHT struggled to hold the food down with the mess of flavours involved, but once she was done, she gave the man a bow. "Thank you for the food."

@Cordelia

Quote

Consumed the following:

  • Azrael's Grand Glorious Ripping-Spacetime-A-New-Asshole Feast Consumed [+2 DMG | -30 MIT]
  • Combatant's Multi-Wiener Feast Consumed [+2 ACC | +1 EVA]
  • Titanium-Infused Erect Wiener Feast Consumed [+30 MIT]

NIGHT | HP: 735/735 | EN: 72/72 | ACC: 5 (3, +2) | DMG: 17 (15, +2) | EVA: 4 (3, +1) | MIT: 10 (0, +30 -20) | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1

Edited by NIGHT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cordelia shrugged. "Nah, it's fine. We probably needed the help anyway," she replied, looking over to Bahr and NIGHT.

Well the both of them sure seemed. . . lively. What a nice bunch, am I right? 

"Your determination for only selling hotdogs still intrigues me," she commented, looking at the array of. . . hotdogs with a concerned smile. It wasn't like he couldn't cook anything else, she's had him cook her a butt ton of other things, and she got that he had a hotdog stand, but still. She had the right to be a tiny bit concerned. 

"You're pretty good at naming them, too," she mumbled, cracking a foolish smile as she checked the buffs for the hotdogs. 

The amount of hotdogs she ate today was concerning. Very concerning. At least it wasn't for nothing. "Yeah, thanks for the food," she murmured, hiccuping before she nodded to Oscar with childish smile. 

"Alright!" She cheered, clapping her hands together. "I'm so pumped for this quest," she said excitedly. 

Spoiler

Consumed: 

Azrael's Grand Glorious Ripping-Spacetime-A-New-Asshole Feast Consumed [+2 DMG | -30 MIT]
Combatant's Multi-Wiener Feast Consumed [+2 ACC | +1 EVA]
Titanium-Infused Erect Wiener Feast Consumed [+30 MIT]

LVL: 38 | HP: 760/740 | EN: 74/74 | 13+2 =15 DMG | 12 MIT-30=0+30= 30 MIT | 3+2= 5 ACC | 3+1= 4 EVA | 1 PARA VNM [DF] | 2 KEEN | 4 HLY

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was it. Everyone was buffed up. Potions and hot dogs had been consumed and everyone was ready. Honestly, Oscar was nervous. This was the same feeling he had when he had engaged Absolute Zero. There were some glaring differences between then and now, though. First of all, he wasn't biting off more than he could chew. Instead, he'd had the forethought to gather a full party together before embarking. He'd gotten lucky with Bahr's sudden appearance in the fight against Absolute Zero. He was about out of "easy" quests. Better to be cautious than to rely on luck from here on out.

Oscar clapped his hands together. "Alright guys, let's do this!"

Quest trackers were a beautiful thing. Once you had selected a Quest, there was a giant arrow pointing you in the correct direction. Oscar followed this arrow out into the fields and, before long, managed to clock the first targets. Bane of Blood had some weird quest requirements. Before you could even engage the titular Blood Bane, you had to successfully cull several of its minions. And so Oscar set about doing just that. He rushed in, pulling Chaos Eater from the sling on his back, and activated his Explode Catapult Sword Art. His weapon traveled in wide arcs, left and right, before finally being slammed into the ground in the midst of the Warg Wolves. Stone and dust billowed outward as if he'd just lobbed a grenade. Between the cleave and the shrapnel-like stone, the Warg Wolves emerged well below half health. He was actually surprised to see that they had survived past his initial alpha strike. Luckily, there were three other people at his back who had yet to make a move.
@NIGHT
@Cordelia
@Bahr

Spoiler

Oscar 940/940 HP | 70/92 EN | 21 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 71 MIT 

Explode Catapult vs Warg Wolf1 ID: 135692 BD7+4 Deal 274 DMG
Explode Catapult vs Warg Wolf2 ID: 135693 BD5+4 Deal 274 DMG
Explode Catapult vs Warg Wolf3 ID: 135694 BD10 Deal 302 DMG
Explode Catapult vs Warg Wolf4 ID: 135695 BD9 Deal  288 DMG


Warg Wolf1 226/500 HP | 175 DMG | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 20 MIT
Warg Wolf2 226/500 HP | 175 DMG | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 20 MIT
Warg Wolf3 198/500 HP | 175 DMG | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 20 MIT
Warg Wolf4 212/500 HP | 175 DMG | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 20 MIT

Edited by Oscar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Oscar having reduced the collective health of their adversaries to less than half, Bahr felt confident that a follow up strike would be enough to do the trick. He stepped in immediately after his brother in arms had delivered his strike, Dawn's Demise gleaming with rosy energy. It hungrily tore through the pack, eviscerating the remainder of their health and forcing the lot of them to simultaneously burst into clouds of crystalline shards.

He turned back to the rest of the party. "Huh. A little easier than I expected. Though, the Big Bad still has yet to present itself." Bahr had no illusions about the difficulty of this quest. But did he really have reason to be nervous? Between himself and the other three, it was unlikely to pose any sort of true threat. They'd have it dead within a rotation or two. "Stay frosty, but I'm pretty sure we have this one in the bag. Don't really see much going wrong with it."
 

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 1110/1110 | EN: 108-16=92/108 | DMG: 21 | MIT: 79 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 5 | FLN: 12 | BLD: 36 | HB: 24 | BH: 33 | PHASE
[1/1/2/2] Oscar: HP: 940/940 | EN: 70/92 | DMG: 21 | MIT: 71 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 5 | BLD: 24 (8-10)
Cordelia: 
HP: 760/760 | EN: 74/74 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 4 | KEEN: 2 | HLY: 4 | PARA VNM [DF]
NIGHT: 
HP: 735/735 | EN: 72/72 | DMG: 17 | MIT: 10 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 4 | KEEN: 1 | PARALYZE (8-10)

Bahr used [x12 AoE] Calamity Disaster-8 EN ("RESTED" HOUSE BUFF REDUCES EN COST BY 1)

Warg Wolf 1: HP: 226-376=0/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | ID: 135745 | BD: 7 | 
FALLEN ACTIVATED | Hit for 33x12=396-20=376 DMG | Warg Wolf 1 defeated | -2 EN
Warg Wolf 2: HP: 226-232=0/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | ID: 135746 | BD: 3+5-1=7, Hit for 21x12=252-20=232 DMG | Warg Wolf 2 defeated | -2 EN
Warg Wolf 3: HP: 198-254=0/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | ID: 135747 | BD: 9 | 
PHASE ACTIVATED | 22x12=264-10=254 DMG | Warg Wolf 3 defeated | -2 EN
Warg Wolf 4: HP: 212-376=0/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | ID: 135748 | BD: 6 | FALLEN ACTIVATED | Hit for 33x12=396-20=376 DMG | Warg Wolf 4 defeated | -2 EN
-16 ENERGY TOTAL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One wave down, another to go. There was awe in her eyes as she watched the two male players bellow out some of their devastating strikes, witling down the wargs to dust in a matter of seconds. A little easier? That gave her pause. How powerful were the players around her, again? Maybe it was her who hadn't gotten a solid grip on their unified strength just yet. Either way, she nodded back at Bahr, glancing back at Cordelia for a split second with determination. Neither of them had made their moves yet.

Right, then. Time to take her turn.

As much as she wanted to admit she was unfazed by the new pack of wolves darting out from the darkness, her swings gave away some hesitation that'd crept into her form onto going into the fight. With Tobi-Kadachi brandished, NIGHT slashed at the pack; their strikes tearing through the enemy, sinking their health gauges down near the halfway point. A spark near the corner of her eye made her grin, though -- she hadn't expected her blade to follow through for her in the fury, taking care one of their opponents by sending jolts down their nerves. But as a counterbalance to that, one of their opponents got to walk away scot-free. Damn.

@Cordelia

Quote

ID: 135773 | BD: 8 (4, +5 -1)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Warg Wolf #5.
17 * 12 = 204 DMG | 204 - 20 = 184 DMG

ID: 135774 | BD: 12 (8, +5 -1)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Warg Wolf #6.
17 * 12 = 204 DMG | 204 - 20 = 184 DMG
> Paralyze was activated!

ID: 135777 | BD: 5 (1, +5 -1)
NIGHT missed!

ID: 135778 | BD: 7 (3, +5 -1)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Warg Wolf #8.
17 * 12 = 204 DMG | 204 - 20 = 184 DMG

Warg Wolf #5 | HP: 316/500 (-184) | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20
Warg Wolf #6 | HP: 316/500 (-184) | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20 | PARALYZED
Warg Wolf #7 | HP: 500/500 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20
Warg Wolf #8 | HP: 316/500 (-184) | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20

[1, 1, 0, 1] NIGHT | HP: 735/735 | EN: 56/72 (-18) | ACC: 5 | DMG: 17 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 10 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1
[0, 0, 0, 0] Cordelia | HP: 740/740 | EN: 74/74 | ACC: 5 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 30 | KEEN: 2 | HLY: 4 | PARA VNM [DF]
[0, 0, 0, 0] Oscar | HP: 940/940 | EN: 92/92 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 21 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 71 | BLD: 24 (8-10)
[0, 0, 0, 0] Bahr | HP: 1110/1110 | EN: 108/108 | ACC: 5 | DMG: 21 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 79 | FLN: 12 | BLD: 36 | HB: 24 | BH: 33 | PHASE

Edited by NIGHT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the first wave of Warg Wolves already gone, Cordelia was pretty sure. . . pretty sure that the group would have no problem going through this quest. 

She looked down at her katana and sighed. She hated using AoE on this thing. . . but hey, at least she had an AoE sword art on it. . . even if it was still pretty booty. 

Once NIGHT had finished her attack, Cordelia dashed into the battle. Activating Amatsu no Homura, Cordelia swung her katana at the pack of wolves, slowly chipping away at each of their healthbars, though she didn't have extraordinary AoE like the rest of her party. . . ah, she saw why Oscar had switched to a battleaxe now.

Well, it was too late for her to turn back at this point. 

She yanked back her katana from the last wolf before retreating back to the 'safety' of her party. Another round or two should be able to kill most, if not all of them wolves, and then they'd have to face off the big bad one. She honestly thought that this quest might've been bumpier, but hey, she wasn't complaining. 

☆-☆

ID: 135827
BD: 7 15x8=120-20=100 DMG

ID: 135829
BD: 2+5=7, Hit 15x8=120-20=100 DMG

ID: 135830
BD: 8 15x8=120-20=100 DMG

ID: 135831
BD: 2+5=7, Hit 15x8=120-20=100 DMG

Warg Wolf #5 | HP: 216/500 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20
Warg Wolf #6 | HP: 216/500 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20 | PARALYZED
Warg Wolf #7 | HP: 300/500 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20
Warg Wolf #8 | HP: 216/500 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20

[1, 1, 0, 1] NIGHT | HP: 735/735 | EN: 56/72 | ACC: 5 | DMG: 17 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 10 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1
[1, 1, 1, 1] Cordelia | HP: 740/740 | EN: 59/74 | ACC: 5 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 30 | KEEN: 2 | HLY: 4 | PARA VNM [DF]
[0, 0, 0, 0] Oscar | HP: 940/940 | EN: 92/92 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 21 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 71 | BLD: 24 (8-10)
[0, 0, 0, 0] Bahr | HP: 1110/1110 | EN: 108/108 | ACC: 5 | DMG: 21 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 79 | FLN: 12 | BLD: 36 | HB: 24 | BH: 33 | PHASE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

[1, 1, 0, 1] NIGHT | HP: 735/735 | EN: 56/72 | ACC: 5 | DMG: 17 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 10 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1
[1, 1, 1, 1] Cordelia | HP: 740/740 | EN: 59/74 | ACC: 5 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 30 | KEEN: 2 | HLY: 4 | PARA VNM [DF]
[1, 1, 0, 1] Oscar | HP: 940/940 | EN: 52/92 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 21 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 71 | BLD: 24 (8-10)
[0, 0, 0, 0] Bahr | HP: 1110/1110 | EN: 108/108 | ACC: 5 | DMG: 21 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 79 | FLN: 12 | BLD: 36 | HB: 24 | BH: 33 | PHASE

Explode Catapult to Warg Wolf5 ID: 136215 BD3+4 Deal 274 DMG
Explode Catapult to Warg Wolf6 ID: 136216 BD4+4 Deal 274 DMG
Explode Catapult to Warg Wolf7 ID: 136217 BD1 Miss
Explode Catapult to Warg Wolf8 ID: 136218 BD7+4 Deal 274 DMG

Warg Wolf #5 | HP: 0/500 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20
Warg Wolf #6 | HP: 0/500 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20
Warg Wolf #7 | HP: 300/500 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20
Warg Wolf #8 | HP: 0/500 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20

The first wave had been dealt with handily by Bahr and Oscar. The second wave seemed to last just a bit longer. To be expected, honestly. NIGHT had less raw damage than Oscar and Bahr and Cordelia's weapon choice wasn't suited for cleave fights. For Cordelia's part, she would have more of a chance to shine once the boss itself took the field. Oscar wheeled around, turning his attention to the second group. Most of them had been knocked firmly into yellow health, with the exception of one of the creatures that had managed to evade one of the incoming attacks. Oscar activated his Explode Catapult Sword Art and dove in headfirst. Unfortunately, Warg Wolf #7 had eaten its Wheaties that morning and evaded his cleave entirely. The other three were not so lucky, falling to Oscar's weapon. Hopefully, Bahr would be able to follow-up and deal with the creature. Otherwise the hound would get to attack and they'd have to go through a whole new rotation.

@NIGHT
@Bahr
@Cordelia

Edited by Oscar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Bahr was being honest, he'd really expected the second wave of Warg Wolves to have disintegrated by the time he was back up in rotation. They had enough people in the party - buffed - that there wasn't really any reason to believe that mobs as weak as this would present any sort of problem. Yet, one of the grotesque creatures had managed to subvert his expectations and remain. With more than half of its health! Had Bahr been unaware of the boss lurking around the corner, he'd have thought this one was the alpha.

He had an opportunity to take it down in one shot, provided all of the pieces aligned. And align they did not. As he swooped in and cast the edge of his crimson-coated blade against the creature, he was disappointed to find that it had managed to cling to life with but a sliver of HP remaining. It retaliated my swiping one of its claws at the Crimson Marauder, dealing a paltry amount of damage back in retaliation.

"Well that's annoying," Bahr grumbled, looking over his shoulder back to the rest of the group. "Who wants to finish off the straggler?"
 

Spoiler

[1] Bahr: HP: 1110-97=1013/1110 | EN: 92+1-9=84/108 | DMG: 21 | MIT: 79 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 5 | FLN: 12 | BLD: 36 | HB: 24 | BH: 33 | PHASE
[0] Oscar: HP: 940/940 | EN: 52/92 | DMG: 21 | MIT: 71 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 5 | BLD: 24 (8-10)
[1] Cordelia: 
HP: 760/760 | EN: 59/74 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 4 | KEEN: 2 | HLY: 4 | PARA VNM [DF]
[0] NIGHT: 
HP: 735/735 | EN: 56/72 | DMG: 17 | MIT: 10 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 4 | KEEN: 1 | PARALYZE (8-10)

Bahr used [x13] Galaxy Destroyer-9 EN ("RESTED" HOUSE BUFF REDUCES EN COST BY 1)

Warg Wolf 7: HP: 300-253=47/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | ID: 136362 | BD: 3+5-1=7, Hit for 21x13=273-20=253 DMG
 | MD: 9, Crit for 176-79=97 DMG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The woman hadn't even registered the call out from Bahr as she swooped right past him, sword lowered to her side. As the warg bounced back from its strike against their party member, NIGHT closed the distance without a word, mind still set in battle. One heave of the weight in her hands upwards and a practiced sweep of her feet caused her form to spin in a fury of blue, her blade dancing and weaving through the wolf's form. It looked like it must've hurt, when her enemy recoiled and struggled against the hits, whilst the edge of her weapon began leaking out a mix of red and colorful, telling sparks.

When the art was over, NIGHT pulled away stepping backwards, teetering on the heels of her feet. Cyclone never failed to disorient her, even for just a beat. The only telling sign from her blurry vision were the sparkles of blue drifting off into the air from the wolf's fallen body.

Is that the last one? Give me a second.

She shook her head as the words of an ally finally clicked with her.

"Who wants to finish off the straggler?"

"Uh, whoops," the player finally replied, looking back at her team. "Guess that was me, then."

@Cordelia

Quote

ID: 136370 | BD: 14 (10, +5 -1)
<<Cyclone>> vs Warg Wolf #7.
17 + 2 = 19 DMG | 19 * 4 = 76 DMG | 76 - 20 = 56 DMG

Warg Wolf #7 | HP: -9/500 (-56) | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20

[2] NIGHT | HP: 735/735 | EN: 53/72 (+1, -4) | ACC: 5 | DMG: 17 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 10 | KEEN: 1 | PARALYZE (8-10)
[1] Cordelia | HP: 740/740 | EN: 59/74 | ACC: 5 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 30 | KEEN: 2 | HLY: 4 | PARA VNM [DF]
[0] Oscar | HP: 940/ | EN: 52/92 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 21 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 71 | BLD: 24 (8-10)
[1] Bahr | HP: 1110/ | EN: 84/108 | ACC: 5 | DMG: 21 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 79 | FLN: 12 | BLD: 36 | HB: 24 | BH: 33 | PHASE

Edited by NIGHT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Alright, the Blood Bane should be coming soon!" She called out to her teammates just before another pack of Warg Wolves came bursting into view, along with the very noticeable Blood Bane. "Well, that was quicker than expected."

Honestly, she was just glad that this quest was coming to a close. Nothing about fighting big angry wolves was fun, but hey, it gave good rewards. 

She held her katana in front of her as she prepared another AoE Sword Art, which frankly, she had grown quite tired of using. She was pretty sure the katana had one of the worst AoEs in the game. . . but at least it wasn't as bad as the weapons with no AoE at all, but still. 

Cordelia charged forward as she delivered several spinning attacks but she could never manage to land a single attack on the Blood Bane because all of the frekin' wargs kept jumping in the way before her sword could even touch the thing!

Talk about loyalty.


ID: 136376
BD: 7 15x8=120 120-20= 100

ID: 136377
BD: 4+59, Hit 15x8=120 120-20= 100

ID: 136378
BD: 7 15x8=120 120-20= 100

[0,0,0,0] NIGHT | HP: 735/735 | EN: 53/72 (+1, -4) | ACC: 5 | DMG: 17 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 10 | KEEN: 1 | PARALYZE (8-10)
[1,1,1,0] Cordelia | HP: 740/740 | EN: 59/74 | ACC: 5 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 30 | KEEN: 2 | HLY: 4 | PARA VNM [DF]
[0,0,0,0] Oscar | HP: 940/ | EN: 52/92 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 21 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 71 | BLD: 24 (8-10)
[0,0,0,0] Bahr | HP: 1110/ | EN: 84/108 | ACC: 5 | DMG: 21 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 79 | FLN: 12 | BLD: 36 | HB: 24 | BH: 33 | PHASE

Warg Wolf #1 | HP: 400/500 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20
Warg Wolf #2 | HP: 400/500 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20
Warg Wolf #3 | HP: 400/500 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20
Blood Bane: HP: 1250/1250 225 DMG | 50 MIT | 3 ACC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

[0, 0, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 735/735 | EN: 56/72 | ACC: 5 | DMG: 17 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 10 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1
[1, 1, 1, 0] Cordelia | HP: 740/740 | EN: 59/74 | ACC: 5 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 30 | KEEN: 2 | HLY: 4 | PARA VNM [DF]
[0, 1, 1, 0] Oscar | HP: 940/940 | EN: 34/92 | ACC: 4 | DMG: 21 | EVA: 4 | MIT: 71 | BLD: 24 (8-10)
[0, 0, 0, 0] Bahr | HP: 1110/1110 | EN: 108/108 | ACC: 5 | DMG: 21 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 79 | FLN: 12 | BLD: 36 | HB: 24 | BH: 33 | PHASE

Explode Catapult to Warg Wolf1 ID: 136409 BD1 Miss
Explode Catapult to Warg Wolf2 ID: 136410 BD7+4 Deal 274 DMG
Explode Catapult to Warg Wolf3 ID: 136411 BD7+4 Deal 274 DMG

Warg Wolf #1 | HP: 400/500 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20
Warg Wolf #2 | HP: 126/500 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20
Warg Wolf #3 | HP: 126/500 | ACC: 2 | DMG: 175 | EVA: 1 | MIT: 20
Blood Bane: HP: 1250/1250 225 DMG | 50 MIT | 3 ACC

The fight had truly begun. And now it was time to unveil the reason why Oscar had really called Bahr to come help. For you see, Oscar had a coupon. This coupon was not for immense savings. Oh no, it was an IOU of sorts from Bahr to Oscar. An IOU that stated the Oscar could ride Bahr like a horsey at any point he so chose. Oscar took one look at the Crimson Marauder, his eyebrows raising and lowering suggestively. "Initiate tactical equestrian formation." It was at that moment, Oscar sat astride his mighty steed. Today they would make history. Today, they would make mounted combat a reality. Somehow. Oscar couldn't real formulate how exactly Bahr would be able to use Sword Arts whilst serving as his horsey. But they could figure that one out in a minute. For now, however, Oscar had some Explode Catapulting to do. And thus, he did. Unfortunately, his position was rather awkward, which resulted in him missing one of the wolves. But he did heavy damage to the ones he did hit, so there was that.

@Bahr
@Cordelia
@NIGHT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course he had chosen now to cash in his IOU. What a farce.

But Bahr was a man of his word. He assumed the position; hands and knees on the ground, scowl over his face, and Dawn's Demise clutched in his teeth. When Oscar very enthusiastically jumped on Bahr's back, he knew he had made a mistake.

One might think that you can't fight with a massive, two-handed weapon clutched between your incisors. These people would be wrong. For you see, in the land of Aincrad, anything is possible when your strength parameters are high enough.

Bahr had trained for this exact moment.

He dashed forward on all fours with surprising agility, twirling his body and allowing his weapon to carve into the Warg Wolves with relative ease. One fell. Then one after that. But a particularly stubborn wolf sustained three hundred and seventy six tooth-delivered damage and kept on ticking. It, and the Blood Bane itself, then took their respective swipes at Bahr.

But he was too nimble, and dashed between the mobs with the equine grace of a mustang on cocaine.
 

Spoiler

Bahr: HP: 1013+36+24=1073/1110 | EN: 84+1-15=70/108 | DMG: 21 | MIT: 79 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 5 | FLN: 12 | BLD: 36 | HB: 24 | BH: 33 | PHASE
Oscar: HP: 940/940 | EN: 35/92 | DMG: 21 | MIT: 71 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 5 | BLD: 24 (8-10)
Cordelia: 
HP: 760/760 | EN: 46/74 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 12 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 4 | KEEN: 2 | HLY: 4 | PARA VNM [DF]
NIGHT: 
HP: 735/735 | EN: 53/72 | DMG: 17 | MIT: 10 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 4 | KEEN: 1 | PARALYZE (8-10)

Bahr used [x12 AoE] Calamity Disaster-9 EN

Warg Wolf 1: HP: 400-376=24/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | ID: 136457 | BD: 8 | 
FALLEN ACTIVATED | Hit for 33x12=396-20=376 DMG | MD: 8+2-5=5, Miss | -2 EN
Warg Wolf 2: HP: 126=376=0/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | ID: 136458 | BD: 6 | FALLEN ACTIVATED | Hit for 33x12=396-20=376 DMG | Warg Wolf 2 defeated | -2 EN
Warg Wolf 3: HP: 126-232=0/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 20 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | ID: 136459 | BD: 4+5-1=8, Hit for 21x12=252-20=232 DMG | Warg Wolf 3 defeated | -2 EN
Blood Bane: HP: 1250/1250 | DMG: 225 | MIT: 50 | ACC: 3 | ID: 136460 | MD: 4+3-5=2, Miss
-15 ENERGY TOTAL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×