[PP-F09] Hades' Doorstep <<Gatekeeper of Fire>>

Stats

Spoiler

Stats

Hidden
Level 54
[0] Hidden | 1100/1100 HP | 108/108 EN | 16 DMG | 79 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 22 BH | 8 Holy | 108 Vamp. Off [Rested 2/2]
HP
108 Energy
4 Accuracy
2 Evasion
16 Base Damage
79 Mitigation
+5 Stealth Rating
22 Battle Healing

Gear
<<Nato's Might>>           // +8 Holy, 1 ACC, 1 Vampiric Offensive
<<Shadow's Silence>> // +54 Mit, +1 EVA
<<Shadow's Light>> // +3 ACC
              <<Umbra>> // +9 DMG

Buffs

• Increased Out of Combat Regeneration by 5*Tier and Reduced Energy Cooldown to 2 Posts
  • Increased Hiding Skill by 1 Rank. 
  •  

Battle Ready Inventory

• 1x Teleport Crystal
  • 3x T2 Health Crystals

Skills

Dagger | Rank 5: +5 DMG
Hiding | Rank 4+1: +5 Stealth Rating
Light Armor | Rank 5: +25 Mitigation   
Battle Healing | Rank 2: +2% Max HP Recovery per turn.                             
E Familiar - DMG | Rank 3 +6 DMG
E Survival | No Ranks: Immunity to Environmental Effects
Disguise | +1 EVA til next turn - 5 Turn Cooldown

Skill Mods

Athletics ~ +20 HP, +1 DMG
Precision ~ +1 ACC
Acrobatics ~ +1 EVA
Sneak Attack: Assassin ~ +3 DMG when attacking from Stealth, Attacks from Stealth are sure to hit. 
Vanish ~ Can use a Post Action in Combat to reenter stealth. Automatically reenters stealth upon killing blow. 

*Note ~ Stats are bound to slightly change as I add the buffs DMG and Protein. This change will happen before battle takes place. 

<<Gatekeeper of Fire>>

Hidden was due for another quest. She was trying to knock them out as quickly as possible to become stronger. However, it seemed that her equipment was beginning to become a problem. Her dagger was still the second tier, losing her on several points of damage from the holy enhancement. She would have to make up for it with a higher level. The question was, who to invite on her excursion? With the way she was, Yuki probably had stumbled into the quest beforehand and had completed it. Raidou had most likely figured out the exact amount of buffs that he needed and simply soloed it. Ayame was far too low leveled and would succumb to the floor's heat before they would even arrive. That left one. 

Sending a message to her her most useless ally, she decided if anything he could be an ample meatshield which was better than nothing. 'I deal enough damage alone anyway. What could possibly stop me?' Of course, that was simply her pride talking.

@Crozeph @NIGHT

"Is this an out of season April fools joke?" he told himself as he sat on the kotatsu of Yuki's house. He has been staying quite a lot in her estate, not that it was weird but he had been waiting for some kind of field trip with Jacob's Ladder and until then he is to enjoy Yuki's meals and warmth. That was the plan and also if she ever goes out on a quest again she'll sure drag him along unless she wants to test the limits of her armor which was almost similar to the dagger of the person who sent him a message.

Shivers went up his spine as he saw the name, this is probably one of those times where she would assemble their ragtag team of misfits to take on something "who am I kidding, I'm the only misfit there" he told himself.

30 minutes later

"I see no tank" he asked Hidden nervously as he arrived in the area "I know you're not one for tanking but who's willing to get slapped by…" Crozeph knew that this quest was an evolved version of Cerberus and that it would be stronger "mind if I call on my friends?" he asked her and quickly turned around to open his HUD "fuck at this rate I think Hidden's plan is for us to kill it quickly which is not gonna work with my damage output. I need someone who can tank or anything, I'm expecting Red and her daughter to be here but I guess they're out somewhere living their life peacefully while I'm here to be a…" yes it was the thought of doing the tanking that made him more nervous.

There was the idea to invite Yuki but given that Hidden might find him incompetent again would mean she would say mean things that Yuki would never let go unpunished. "I guess I have to deal with this, I hope Yuki agrees with me and…" he type another message again sending it to the nuke woman he and Yuki trusted to deal damage. He also began munching on whatever buff he could find inside his inventory because in case no one comes, he'll be needing all the health he can get.

to: @Zajcica
I'm scared, you can track me right? I need your help

to: @NIGHT
I asked Yuki to go to the location of the gatekeeper, if she doesn't come because she busy you're my only (k)night in shining armor

consumed
Liquor of Light [DMG III]
Tiger Biscuit [T1 probiotics II]
Le Beefus Healthus Pointus [Overhealth III] 
Perfect Udon Bowl [ACC III]
Fiery Dragon Roll [T2 MIT III]

stat.jpg.b5e530f877052de8dce929c122ea427d.jpg

Crozeph [Level 47]
  | HP: 960/960 (+90) | EN: 94/94
  | ACC: 4(+3) | DMG: 15(+3) | EVA: 1 | MIT: 54(+30)
  | FRZ: 1 | REC: 2 | BH: 28 | LD: 1 I -6 DoT damage

Total SP: 192
  Allocated: 190
  Remaining: 2

** Rank 3 Merchant - The Night's Watch
** WARNING: Mitigation cannot fall below 0!
  Hide contents

[Equipment]

• Lamina De Skadi [T2 Perfect]
    -- Freeze +1 
    Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 (1 slot) or natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 (2 slots) remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Frozen opponents lose any evasion properties. Striking a frozen enemy before the effect ends will end Freeze and deal an extra (12 * Tier) unmitigatable damage. [Must hit to activate the status condition.]
    -- ACC +2
    -- 
    A katana with a black hilt and an azure blade like a clear,  blue, lake water. The name translates into "Blade of Skadi" a goddess who also represented hunting and winter, signifying its use as for hunting or attacking foes by freezing them. When equipped, the user 's breath will be like one who is breathing in a cold place and the freeze effect is seen as some kind of water splashing that freezes upon contact with the target.
  • Cloak of the Oath [T2 Perfect]
    -- MIT +2 

-- EVA +1
    -- A
     black haori who belonged to a vice-president of the Shinsengumi. Enables the wearer to withstand attacks and also evade it.
  • Caster's Mystic Code [T2 Perfect]
    -- Recovery +2

-- ACC +1
    -- 
    A platinum band for the wrist with runic inscriptions worn by a Babylonian king who had access to magecraft. This item gives a boost on accuracy and ability to restore energy to cast more spells just like how the previous owner wanted it to work, it glows a vibrant blue when it activates through the lettering.

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• Blessed Marble [+1 EVA +1 Life-Mending]
  • Hypnosis [instant] x2 152619,152613
  • Lullaby [instant] x2 152625, 158326
  •  
  •  
  • Dimensional Backpack

Skills

Hide contents

Mod Count: 3/8

1. Katana | Passive | RANK 5/5
    > Finesse R3 -3 EN on SA > Precision +1 ACC
  2. Light Armor | Passive | RANK 4/5 
    > Athletics +1 base damage I +(10*Tier) HP
  3. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 3/5 [+27 HP regen]
  4. Curved Sword | Passive | RANK 1/5
  5. First-Aid | Active | RANK 3/5
  6. Extended Mod Limit | Passive | RANK 3
  7. Searching | Passive | RANK 1 +1 LD

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive I +15 Regen OOC
  • Meditation | Active I +10 EN
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3 +6 base damage

Misc. Buffs

Hide contents
  •  Relaxed | Passive | House buff
    >  

Edited by Crozeph

A request from Yuki wouldn't have been out of place. One from Crow, though, spelled trouble if her accomplice (and his partner) hadn't replied.

And on the other hand, the contents of the message...

NIGHT: never call me that again
NIGHT: omw

Cerberus redux, in honesty, hadn't managed to strike fear into NIGHT as it very well should have. Something about her initial trial against the hell hound had already flaunted enough of the boss' capabilities to her. Even if it were to stack the odds further in its favour, the player was confident she'd be able to match her mark toe-to-toe.

Funny enough, it had also been the reason behind her storing a pair of boots that would've been perfect for her hype beast of a friend. He wouldn't mind if she slipped them on for a spell, would he?

Up on Floor 9, it finally registered how strange it was to not have seen her shield around. Where was Yuki? NIGHT called over to Crow when she'd spotted him -- then, her eyes darted over to the other figure present.

Familiar...?

@Hidden

Gmv2Whg.png

NIGHT
  | HP: 1345/1345 | EN: 130/130
  | ACC: 6* | DMG: 22 | EVA: 5 | MIT: 99 | BH: 65 | LD: 3
  | FIREPROOF | TAUNT

| Stealth Detection: 3 | Stealth Rating: 7
  | Dungeon Search: 2

* [Filling] used to provide +1 ACC.
[Examine]

[Equipment]

• Thin Ice
    -- [ Fireproof | Immune to Burn. ]
    -- [ Evasion I | +1 EVA. ]
  • Reinforced Steel Plate Armor
    -- [ Mitigation III | +81 MIT. ]
  • Silver Crescent Necklace
    -- [ Accuracy II | +2 ACC ]
    -- [ Evasion II | +2 EVA ]

[Battle-Ready Inventory]

• [T1E3] Teleport Crystal (1) | Instant | TELEPORT
  • [T3E3] Cold Brew Coffee (3) | HP RECOVERY III [+180 HP]
  • Tier III Blank Dungeon Map (1)

Skills

Skills

Mod Count: 8/8

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 5/5
    Ferocity, Precision, Finesse
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 3/5 
    > Athletics
  3. Searching | Passive | RANK 3/5
    > Reveal
  4. Hiding | Passive | RANK 4+1/5
    Blindside, Vanish,
    Surprise Attack: Trickster
  5. Extended Mod Limit | Passive | RANK 3/3 
  6. Battle Healing | Passive | RANK 5/5

[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Concentration | Active -- CD: 3
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter | Passive | RANK 3/3

Consumed Buffs 

Spoiler
  • Bialas Statue | +TAUNT

• Focused Dog | ACCURACY II
  • Evasion Dog | EVASION II
  • Titan's Strength | DAMAGE III 

Misc. Buffs

Spoiler
  • Dimensional Backpack, Item Stash
    | +2 Battle-Ready Inventory Slots.
  • Well Rested
    | -1 EN for the first three expenditures of each combat. 
  • Relaxed
    | +(5 * Tier) HP per out-of-combat post. Full energy restoration occurs after two turns out of combat.
  • Squeaky Clean
    | -25% DoT damage taken from the first DoT applied to this player in a thread.
  • Skylight: Hiding
    | +1 Expertise to declared utility skill. Cooldown of 30 days to reassign.
  • Multipurpose
    | +1 LD/Prosperity/Stealth/Detection to one post per thread. Can be applied after a roll.
  • Filling
    | +1 T1 slot to a food consumed by this player in a thread. Can exceed Cook enhancement caps.
  • Col Deposit
    | +5% col from loot-minimum mobs, +10% col from treasure chests.

She watched as a figure in the distance approached, as it came closer she found that it was indeed Crozeph. Her face straightened with a certain level of seriousness that she maintained around the player. He was becoming quite high leveled and she had to ensure that he didn't think for a moment that he could beat her. After all she put him through she was willing to bet he was resentful. As he approached, she noticed him looking around before saying, "I see no tank" Hidden quickly became bored with his response, sarcastically replying, "Wow really? I thought I had one right here. Didn't invite one, I doubt we will really need it." She replied. As he asked if he could invite some of his friends she would ahve her hand and reply, "Go ahead. I think you are overestimating the ability of our opponent though." 

Sighing, she would stand waiting for Crozeph's friend to arrive. It wasn't too long, and Hidden knew as the girl called his name. Hidden turned, her purple eyes meeting the raven-haired girl she had met before on a previous dungeon friend. "Yuki's friend..." She would mutter under her breath. Hidden had no problems with the other girl, but her DoT build was annoyingly good. She didn't like to be outmatched, but this girl did it quite well. 

Hidden stepped forward first questioning Crow, "Is Night all you invited? Or is someone else coming." After she would receive her answer she would step up to the girl. "I am just going to skip the pleasantries. I am Hidden, same girl with the cloak at the Easter dungeon." She turned after introducing herself again and lookied in the direction of the quest. However, her focus was on the feeling of embarrassment she had gotten from confronting the other girl like that. She had tried to make it seem casual but the entire time she felt like cowering. Swallowing her nervousness she would say, "Are we good to go? This boss is immune to status effects, so NIGHT you won't be as useful here. If you can someway work it so I get the last hit on each head I keep up constant damage." She would tell them. With that said, she would enter stealth to increase her damage output. 

162307 LD:6+5=11 Stealth Rating

There was no hostility between the two but sometimes Crozeph worries about how Hidden is direct to people. He's not dumb either to just tell Hidden about it, the girl might be dangerous to him but he bears no ill will against her, the disappointment was justified and she was probably one of the people who helped him realize how shitty his equipment is.

"Yuki never replied, she must be busy and I'm not sure if she's coming anymore. I'm sorry I dragged you into this Night" he told the other one. Here they are near the lair of an evolved Cerberus. "T-this one still has that damage-dealing environment right?" he asked both of them. With Night the damage-dealing would be much higher and will make things go faster.

"Y-yeah Yuki is busy I think, I was hoping the two of them to be here but I guess it'll be just the three of us," he told her. Crozeph checked his equipment and made sure every buff he has in his pocket is already part of his stats "I'm good to go, how about you Night?" he asked "I'm really sorry again if you got dragged into this" he told her.

Derobed? But why? She'd imagined it as part of the woman's character the first time she'd met her. Maybe a more private individual, NIGHT assumed without fault. She'd shot back a pipe of agreement, picking up the shakings of the lady in question.

Nervousness?

Her eyes set idly on the orange crystal above Hidden's head as they made their way over to the hell hound's lair. If NIGHT had a gripe, it'd be with the way she'd been told off that her participation wasn't as valuable as she was used to. Words she'd like to make her eat, the player mused, grunting back an acknowledgement, before her eyes flickered to Crow. The absence of their tank was unsettling, but it made more sense for him to be nervous than her. They were engaged, after all.

NIGHT was more than ready to take the reigns if need be.

"I'm good to go, how about you Night?"

"No sweat." Her head ducked through the entrance as soon as they'd reached the cavern. No fear, no hesitation as she made her way through the crevice. Just a standard polished blade she was prepared to deliver an old-fashioned beat down with. As the pups began to swarm the lair opening, she shot back to her party. "I'll handle the front. Do your worst on these guys."

@Hidden

Spoiler

ID: 161899 | BD: 9 (5, +6 -2)
<<Tempest>> vs Infernal Hell Hound #1.
22 * 8 = 176 DMG | 176 - 45 = 131 DMG

ID: 161897 | BD: 8 (4, +6 -2)
<<Tempest>> vs Infernal Hell Hound #2.

ID: 161898 | BD: 8 (4, +6 -2)
<<Tempest>> vs Infernal Hell Hound #3.

Infernal Hell Hound #1 | HP: 219/350 (-131) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 25 | STUNNED
Infernal Hell Hound #2 | HP: 219/350 (-131) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 25 | STUNNED
Infernal Hell Hound #3 | HP: 219/350 (-131) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 25 | STUNNED

[2, 2, 2] NIGHT | HP: 1270/1345 (-25-25-25) | EN: 120/130 (-10) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | BH: 65 | LD: 3 | FIREPROOF | TAUNT
[0, 0, 0] Hidden | 
[0, 0, 0] Crozeph | 

She had tried to be as nice as she could but she wasn't sure how she felt about not even getting a single word out of the player. She turned, concealing her annoyance the best she could. As she slipped into the darkness, the two would converse and she couldn't help but notice that the name 'Yuki' came from Crozeph's mouth. Perhaps the pink paladin had befriended the disappointment. Maybe she could rub off on the player eventually. She watched as the party entered the crevice that acted as the entrance to the cavern of a lair to their boss fight. She followed in pursuit and realized the potiental behind NIGHT joining in. She was an AoE DPS. Her weapon allowed to clear the first wave of opponents which would save a great deal of time. 'hmm... maybe allowing Crozeph to invite other wasn't such a bad idea? However... he looks kinda nervous. Wonder why, I'm here aren't I-- oh thats it. Me.' He internally giggled before focusing on her mission. 

'This time... I will prove that I am better than that girl.'  A flash of orange light would be all that could be seen before her weapon slammed into the target, killing it on impact. The vanish skill would keep her in the darkness and she stepped back behind the party, prepared for another strike if she was needed. She looked down, finding that her hand had been slightly charred from her attack. 'They have some form of thorns damage huh?' She would think to herself. 

Spoiler
ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
162310 3 8 6 4 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Stealth Roll 2020-07-31 11:46:24

162308 2 10 5 8 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Eternal Cyclone v. Infernal Hellhound #1 2020-07-31 11:38:07

162308 (Assassin) BD:2+4=6. Auto-hit.
162310 LD:6+5=11 Stealth Rating

[2, 2, 2] NIGHT | HP: 1270/1345 (-25-25-25) | EN: 120/130 (-10) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | BH: 65 | LD: 3 | FIREPROOF | TAUNT
[1, 0, 0] Hidden | 1097/1100 HP | 99/108 EN | 16 DMG | 79 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 22 BH | 8 Holy | 108 Vamp. Off [Rested 1/2]
[0, 0, 0] @Crozeph

Infernal Hell Hound #1 | HP: 0/350 (-241) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 25 | STUNNED
Infernal Hell Hound #2 | HP: 219/350 (-131) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 25 | STUNNED
Infernal Hell Hound #3 | HP: 219/350 (-131) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 25 | STUNNED

• 4 weeks later...

Clearly these two could handle mobs with large HP pools. Night had taken the initiative and dealt with impressive damage as always to multiple targets and Hidden is still proving that her dagger is like an exorcism tool that compliments her skills. They have a good start despite the hounds dealing some kind of thorns or return damage. While the place remained to be an annoyance with its burning temperature it was no excuse for them who were considerably high leveled to just croak so fast. A single high tier player is dangerous, add two to the mix and disaster is sure to erupt. They just have to make sure it was in favor of them.

Crozeph dashed forward, Skadi already unsheathed and ready to strike the two remaining targets "we've gotta put a little impression for them Skadi" he uttered. Launching himself a few feet off the ground, Crozeph made a plunging attack to the second infernal. The attack was strong enough that ice jutted on one gash he made as he pulled out his katana quick to attack the next one but unfortunately it wasn't a killing blow. Crozeph tried to hit the other and freeze it but the environment was proving to be a hindrance for consistent freeze effect. It even made him miss his attack on a stunned monster "can't hit them all huh" he muttered.

[2, 2, 2] @NIGHT | HP: 1270/1345 (-25-25-25) | EN: 120/130 (-10) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | BH: 65 | LD: 3 | FIREPROOF | TAUNT
[1, 0, 0] Hidden | 1097/1100 HP | 99/108 EN | 16 DMG | 79 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | 22 BH | 8 Holy | 108 Vamp. Off [Rested 1/2]
[0, 2, 0] Crozeph| HP: 1,025/1,050 () | EN: 93/94(-5+4) | ACC: 4(+3) | DMG: 15(+3) | EVA: 1 | MIT: 54(+30) | FRZ: 1 | REC: 2 | BH: 28 | LD: 1 I -6 DoT damage

ID: 166172 BD: 9 I CD: 9 I Amatsu No homura hit! 18 + 1 critical x 8 SA = 152 - 45 MIT = 107 damage
ID: 166173 BD: 1 I critical fail

Infernal Hell Hound #1 | HP: 0/350 (-241) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 25 | STUNNED
Infernal Hell Hound #2 | HP: 112/350 (-107) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 25 | STUNNED I FREEZE
Infernal Hell Hound #3 | HP: 219/350 (-131) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 25 | STUNNED

Edited by Crozeph

-- And for all their might, the dogs hadn't even been put down on the first turn.

What a pity. NIGHT clicked her tongue at the sorry sight, flipping her weapon to expose the flat of her blade. It caught the harsh glow of the cave's radiance, that wavering, seething heat from the lava and hellfire expanse, before the warrior charged back into battle, kicking off the rough stone beneath her soles. Basked in their eternal flame, the ice upon one of their targets was beginning to melt fast, but before the hound could free itself of its prison and waning headache, a horizontal white slash greeted it and its partner.

As it faded to a juicy, hatched red, the canines combusted with a collective whine, barely holding on long enough to start their disturbing howls of anguish. The player set her two feet together from her finishing stance, lips pressed together after seething out an exhale from her efforts. Her look on her face was marked up in a scowl when she turned around, NIGHT raising a palm gesturing for the party to continue ahead.

The woman's narrowed eyes were solely set on Hidden, however, a penetrating, stoic glare shot the other's way. "After you."

@Hidden

Spoiler

ID: 166174 | BD: 12 (8, +6 -2)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Infernal Hell Hound #2.
22 * 12 = 264 DMG | 264 - 45 = 219 DMG

ID: 166175 | BD: 8 (4, +6 -2)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Infernal Hell Hound #3.
22 * 12 = 264 DMG | 264 - 45 = 219 DMG

Infernal Hell Hound #2 | HP: -107/350 (-219) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 25
Infernal Hell Hound #3 | HP: 0/350 (-219) | DMG: 125 | MIT: 45 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 25

[4, 4] NIGHT | HP: 1285/1345 (+65, -25-25) | EN: 107/130 (+1, -12) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | BH: 65 | LD: 3 | FIREPROOF | TAUNT
[0, 0] Hidden | HP: 1097/1100 | EN: 99/108 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 79 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BH: 22 | HOLY: 8 | VAMP-O: 108 | RESTED (1/2)
[2, 0] Crozeph | HP: 1025/1050 | EN: 93/94 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 28 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 4 | LD: 1

From the shadows, she couldn't help but admire the ruthlessness of the other player. Despite having her own build crippled, her ability shone through as she continuous strokes of her weapon wreaked havoc on their opponents. Had she been Raidou, she would have made some silly comment like, 'Efficient.' The three dispatched the enemy easy enough, making it quite strange that Crozeph felt the need to invite someone else. She could have taken this on her own. 

Her attention was captured by NIGHT's voice who spoke in an almost stoic manner. Her voice was clear in its meaning, however it was a shame the girl's gaze was a few feet off of its target. She managed to capture the glare. A sigh escaped her lips as she began to walk forward. It was clear that both women were going to continue disregarding eachother. How did Yuki manage to pick her up?

Shaking her head, she would push the thoughts aside. They were in combat and there was not any time to be thinking about something as little as feelings. Somehow leading the charge, she would creep forward through the shadows. Perhaps her attack was the signal for the battle to begin. However, this would draw attention to herself and she would take damage. Not exactly her typical of fighting. 

Moving in, she would leap out from the shadows, slashing the first head. Her dagger sunk into its head, where a blistering heat escaped the wound. She drew back from the sudden damage to find herself in a trap. All at once, the heads moved in from each side taking a chomp and ripping through her virtual body. Her body was tossed like a ragdoll to the side. Her health took a massive dip, becoming lower than it had been in quite some time. Although struggling, she pushed herself off the blistering ground. 'I-I can still vanish.... Will they hate me if I just disappear for a while?' 

Damage Dealt to Head A: 16+3(Assassin)*13=247-75=172 DMG
Damage Taken: 175+75=250-40=210*3=630 DMG + 30 Thorns + Inflicted 2 turns burn 36 - 22 (Battlehealing

166208 9 4 5 10 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Cerberus Attack 2020-08-26 16:40:27
166207 1 1 20 10 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Cerberus Attack 2020-08-26 16:40:18
166206 7 9 6 10 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Cerberus Attack 2020-08-26 16:40:10
166205 6 3 9 5 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Eternal Cyclone v. Cerberus Head A 2020-08-26 16:39:57

Cerberus Head A | 328/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT:75 | Thorns: 30 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2
Cerberus Head B | 500/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT:75 | Thorns: 30 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2
Cerberus Head C | 500/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT:75 | Thorns: 30 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2
 Abilities:
<< Bringing Hell >> : "Cerberus, Inferno's Rage" gains 1 attack for each head alive.
<< One at a Time >> : Players can only target one Head at a time before hitting another. AoE's do not work on this boss.
<< Burning Bite >> : On successful attacks, the player is inflicted with "Burn" dealing 36 unmitigatable damage for 2 turns.
<< Infernal Punishment >> : On a critical attacks, this boss gains additional damage and will phase through 50% of the target's mitigation on all attacks this turn. [ 9 = 25 | 10 = 75 ]
<< Bloodless >> : This boss is immune to all status effects.

[0] NIGHT | HP: 1285/1345 (+65, -25-25) | EN: 107/130 (+1, -12) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | BH: 65 | LD: 3 | FIREPROOF | TAUNT
[1] Hidden | HP: 462/1100 | EN: 90/108 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 79 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BH: 22 | HOLY: 8 | VAMP-O: 108 | RESTED (0/2) | Burn 36 2/2
[0] Crozeph | HP: 1025/1050 | EN: 93/94 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 28 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 4 | LD: 1

The Cerberus that emerged was indeed a much more terrifying version of what he and Yuki fought back then. Although with three of them dealing damage it won't be much of a problem even if it seemed like the monster can defend all three heads. Crozeph moved and waited for an opening while Hidden does the initiative "she's fast enough to dodge…" it was an assurance he had, it was obvious and Crozeph was confident.

"Always remember that confidence is a slow and insidious killer."

Three heads dealt critical blows when Hidden appeared and attacked it. Her health went down way too fast that it seemed like she had a low HP pool from the beginning. "Shit!" he muttered. There were two options on this sudden change of pace in favor of Cerberus.  Crozeph moved a few feet closer to Hidden and stretched out his hand "First Ai…" then it hit him. Healing Hidden would lessen the chance to kill one head "Hidden go vanish again, Night and I will try to finish off one head then I'll heal you" he told her in a cold yet calm manner as he kept his eyes on their target.

If she's isn't visible then it won't be able to attack her and the battle healing skill can help recover enough for her. Crozeph breathe in and slowly exhaled and then ran towards one of its head "if I lower its health then Night might just be able to land the killing blow and have one less head to worry about."

Its tails were flailing when he moved and as soon as he saw an opening he unleashed multiple slashes on its head down the shoulder. The attacks were given enough strength and is intended to be deep cuts but it was all shallow even when he landed his attack "thick skin, might as well…" he made one last stab and stomped his foot on its body to pull the sword out. If this goes well he'll cast one first aid to Hidden and lessen her chances of getting gnawed by it again. Damage was still dealt to him with its thorn also.

ID:166385 BD: 6 + 4 = 10 - 2 EVA = 8 success I CD: 6 [recovery] proc +4 EN
Crozeph dealt 18 damage x 15 San Ge = 270 - 75 = 195 damage to Cerberus head #1

Cerberus Head A | 133/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT:75 | Thorns: 30 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2
Cerberus Head B | 500/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT:75 | Thorns: 30 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2
Cerberus Head C | 500/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT:75 | Thorns: 30 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2
 Abilities:
<< Bringing Hell >> : "Cerberus, Inferno's Rage" gains 1 attack for each head alive.
<< One at a Time >> : Players can only target one Head at a time before hitting another. AoE's do not work on this boss.
<< Burning Bite >> : On successful attacks, the player is inflicted with "Burn" dealing 36 unmitigatable damage for 2 turns.
<< Infernal Punishment >> : On a critical attacks, this boss gains additional damage and will phase through 50% of the target's mitigation on all attacks this turn. [ 9 = 25 | 10 = 75 ]
<< Bloodless >> : This boss is immune to all status effects.

[0] NIGHT | HP: 1285/1345 (+65, -25-25) | EN: 107/130 (+1, -12) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | BH: 65 | LD: 3 | FIREPROOF | TAUNT
[1] Hidden | HP: 462/1100 | EN: 90/108 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 79 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BH: 22 | HOLY: 8 | VAMP-O: 108 | RESTED (0/2) | Burn 36 2/2
[0] Crozeph | HP: 995/1050 | EN: 85/94 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 28 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 4 | LD: 1

Edited by Crozeph

So much for playing 'star of the show', huh?

NIGHT tsk'd as she watched the woman falter, get thrown to the wayside like a useless shred of meat. Crozeph had the right of it the moment he'd barked out orders and started charging into battle -- when he'd finally landed his strike, the player began to prepare her attack. "I won't need healing, with any luck. Watch the useless one for me," she touted. There was a lack of light in her eyes as she'd scorned the other woman, distaste burning as bright fuel to power her single sword art, that Galaxy Destroyer to shred the world.

Cerberus recovered in a matter of seconds. Just then, the black blur tore through its sights. Even without the fanciest of swords, the player was certain she was able to leave a mark -- one full of vitriol for being underestimated, challenged and threatened where there was no necessary need to be so harsh to another. She'd eviscerated the head they were focused on; with one strike, they'd net themselves a single kill.

NIGHT bounced back to the floor as the beast shriveled up into ashes. Two more to go.

Spoiler

ID: 166410 | BD: 14 (10, +6 -2)
<<Galaxy Destroyer>> vs Cerberus Head A.
22 + 2 = 24 DMG | 24 * 13 = 312 DMG | 312 - 75 = 237 DMG

Cerberus Head A | HP: -104/500 (-237) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 30
Cerberus Head B | HP: 500/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 30
Cerberus Head C | HP: 500/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 30

[3, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1315/1345 (+65, -30) | EN: 98/130 (+1, -10) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | BH: 65 | LD: 3 | FIREPROOF | TAUNT
[1, 0, 0] Hidden | HP: 462/1100 | EN: 99/108 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 79 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BH: 22 | HOLY: 8 | VAMP-O: 108
[1, 0, 0] Crozeph | HP: 995/1050 | EN: 93/94 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 28 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 4 | LD: 1

BRINGING HELL: Each head gains its own attack roll.
ONE AT A TIME: Players can only target one head before attacking another. AoEs do not work on this boss.
BURNING BITE: On Cerberus' successful attacks, the player is inflicted with [BURN: 36] (2).
INFERNAL PUNISHMENT: On critical attacks, gain PHASE (50%) and additional damage (BD9 = +25, BD10 = +75).
BLOODLESS: Immune to status effects.

She watched as Crozeph came towards her, her body tensing up. 'Is he going to try to kill me while I am weak for revenge?' She brought her dagger up to her side, a grim look on her face. 'How stupid was I to fall into a trap like this?' However, the boy raised his hand and a green glow began to cover his hand. However, it stopped and he began to spout orders. 

"I know!" she whispered exasperatedly in response. "Don't worry about my healing, just attack the boss and make sure I can get a final hit on a head. It might keep me in stealth." With that, she reached to her side and fumbled a crystal into her hand. It was only second tier, but it was all she had right now. She crushed the crystal in her hand, a bit of her heal returning but no where near what she had lost. With that, she leapt backwards, shadows merging over her body to return her to darkness of stealth. 

She drew in closer, waiting for the chance to strike the final blow on a head. With a critical hit, she could essentially heal back another large portion of what she lost. 'And now of course, I have to require the help of her.... This is impossible. I guess I still have a ways to go before I am ready.'  

Cerberus snapped at the woman who took their sibling, but she was far too fast to get a bite on. 

Spoiler
166550 4 7 6 7 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Cerberus Attack 2020-08-27 19:19:09
166549 1 11 1 4 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Cerberus Attack 2020-08-27 19:19:04
166548 2 9 11 8 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Stealth Roll 2020-08-27 19:18:55

Used Vanish! 
Stealth Rating: 16
HP: -36(Burn) +22 (Battle Healing) +120 (T2 Healing Crystal) = +106 HP   

Cerberus Head A | HP: -101/500 (-213) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 30
Cerberus Head B | HP: 500/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 30
Cerberus Head C | HP: 500/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 30

[3, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1315/1345 (+65, -30) | EN: 98/130 (+1, -10) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | BH: 65 | LD: 3 | FIREPROOF | TAUNT
[1, 0, 0] Hidden | HP: 568/1100 | EN: 99/108 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 79 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BH: 22 | HOLY: 8 | VAMP-O: 108 | Burn 36 (1/2) | Vanish (0/3)
[1, 0, 0] Crozeph | HP: 995/1050 | EN: 93/94 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 28 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 4 | LD: 1

ONE AT A TIME: Players can only target one head before attacking another. AoEs do not work on this boss.
BURNING BITE: On Cerberus' successful attacks, the player is inflicted with [BURN: 36] (2).
INFERNAL PUNISHMENT: On critical attacks, gain PHASE (50%) and additional damage (BD9 = +25, BD10 = +75).

A nervous smile was what Crozeph could only reply to her as Hidden began moving again. Night's comment to her before she attacked added more to the uneasy feeling he has right now "ugh they work well gameplay-wise but I don't know about team building stuff" he thought. Now he's thinking of choosing between healing and attacking but it seems they'll be doing just fine if he contributes on the damage more "I guess I gotta reserve my energy for the right moment" moving forward, Crozeph aimed for the second head which was still having a nice chunk of health. "Just make sure it doesn't hit you hard again" he yelled at Hidden as he moved "the numbers don't lie so I'm worried about your health points" he added.

With that out of his head he then focused on aiming at the neck "will it take more than a dozen hits from us to kill it?" he asked Night. It would suck if that's the case, his sword arts consume a lot of energy and he was grateful enough for finesse to lessen the price he has to pay unleashing attacks.

The scorching area, the cunning moves of the Cerberus that prevents them from hitting all heads at once was a handicap but not for people like him. Single target attacks, Crozeph planted one foot forward and made a quick chain of upward slashes wounding the neck of the second head. Damage was dealt considerably and his energy dropped and his health went down a few numbers from return damage "damn this dog" he muttered.

ID: 166608 BD: 7 + 4  = 11 -  2 EVA =  9 success I CD: 4
Crozeph dealt 18 x 15 San Ge = 207 - 75 MIT = 195 damage to Cerberus Head B
Battle Healing : +27 HP

Cerberus Head A | HP: -101/500 (-213) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 30
Cerberus Head B | HP: 305/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 30
Cerberus Head C | HP: 500/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 30

[3, 0, 0] NIGHT | HP: 1320/1345 (+65, -30) | EN: 98/130 (+1, -10) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | BH: 65 | LD: 3 | FIREPROOF | TAUNT
[1, 0, 0] Hidden | HP: 568/1100 | EN: 99/108 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 79 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BH: 22 | HOLY: 8 | VAMP-O: 108 | Burn 36 (1/2) | Vanish (0/3)
[2, 0, 0] Crozeph | HP: 992/1050 | EN: 81/94 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 28 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 4 | LD: 1

Edited by Crozeph

"Will it take more than a dozen hits from us to kill it?"

"It won't, if you keep up your attacks."

Moment prior, she'd been dancing around each of the remaining heads' lunges. Nothing that would scare her; enemies had been faster than this beast's bites before. At one of the creatures, she'd pushed back its cheek with the flat of her blade; that one, the system demanded, that they strike it down first before going for the survivor.

NIGHT watched Crow stand his ground and unleash a barrage of slashes, gracefully as he could with his katana. From the air behind him, the shadow joined in his assault, the black bolt calling upon light to rend her target asunder. Cerberus was tough, however, and their attacks hadn't been enough to split apart the head they'd been pouring their efforts onto. But like with any situation, the silver lining had been in the details.

The player landed on her feet once more, baiting her enemy with a wave of her broadsword. At the corner of her vision, the second head was pulsating in the red.

@Hidden

Spoiler

ID: 166609 | BD: 9 (5, +6 -2)
<<Galaxy Destroyer>> vs Cerberus Head B.
22 * 13 = 286 DMG | 286 - 75 = 211 DMG

Cerberus Head B | HP: 94/500 (-211) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 30
Cerberus Head C | HP: 500/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 30

[5] NIGHT | HP: 1315/1345 (+30, -30) | EN: 88/130 (+1, -11) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | BH: 65 | LD: 3 | FIREPROOF | TAUNT
[1] Hidden | HP: 568/1100 | EN: 93/108 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 79 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BH: 22 | HOLY: 8 | VAMP-O: 108 | [BURNING: 36] (1/2) | VANISH (0/3)
[2] Crozeph | HP: 992/1050 | EN: 81/94 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 28 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 4 | LD: 1

The warm feeling from the burn flared once ore before entirely subsiding. Should the game allow pain, she assumed it would have been a lot worse than what she had got. She moved to grab another healing crystal, one of the two she had remaining. However, she hesistated just before grabbing it. She didn't want to have wasted an entire item if she didn't need to. On the other hand, that kept her in the danger zone. 

Her eyes fell onto NIGHT, the girl once more dealing a devastating blow on the opponents. 'I could have sworn she was just relying on her DPS, but I suppose her damage output is just as intact.' Her eyes narrowed as she almost accepted defeat. She had to admit that NIGHT was talented and her build was most definitely powerful. However, there had to be some downside. Some weakness she hadn't accounted for. 

Hidden moved forward, waiting for the moment that the enemy was about to strike. She intercepted one of the attack, cleanly swiping through one of the opponents head, leaving just one. However, that final head kept moving on with its attack, biting into NIGHT with its red-hot fangs. 

Spoiler
166613 8 11 4 10 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Cerberus attacks 2020-08-28 11:15:22
166612 7 1 17 1 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Eternal Cyclone v. Cerberus Head B 2020-08-28 11:15:04

DMG:19*13=247-75=172

DMG Dealt to NIGHT: 175+75=250-50=200 DMG +2 Turns 36 Burn FIREPROOF PROC

Cerberus Head B | HP: 0/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2
Cerberus Head C | HP: 500/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2

[5] NIGHT | HP: 1115/1345 (+30, -30) | EN: 88/130 (+1, -11) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | BH: 65 | LD: 3 | FIREPROOF | TAUNT
[2] Hidden | HP: 536/1100 | EN: 78/108 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 79 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BH: 22 | HOLY: 8 | VAMP-O: 108 | [BURNING: 36] (0/2) | VANISH (1/3)
[2] Crozeph | HP: 992/1050 | EN: 81/94 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 28 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 4 | LD: 1

One more head to kill and they'll be able to finish the quest and get their rewards. While what happened to Hidden was not a minor hiccup, Crozeph felt relieved for her to be able to recover from that. If it was Crozeph then he'd be stomped like a dough by Cerberus. Night on the other hand is always proving her efficiency in combat and that is something he has seen through the many quests he has been with her along with Yuki. "Sometimes I feel irrelevant around these people" he muttered to himself as he raised his sword to chest level.

He dashed one step, his katana aimed at the Cerberus head again. The towering build of the monster was already common now for Crozeph, Ki'Raion and the ugly fish in the lake was much more bigger than this one but its agile movements and reflexes befitting a dog was enough for him to be cautious.

The second step and he was within and as soon as reach was calculated, his attack landed but if the Cerberus moved a few inches more then his attack would've missed "damn it, gotta finish this quick."

ID: 167072 BD: 2 + 7 (buffs) = 9  - 2 EVA = 7 success I CD: 8 [recovery proc] +4 EN
Crozeph dealt 18 x 15 San Ge = 270 - 75 MIT = 195 damage to Cerberus Head C

Cerberus Head C | HP: 305/500 | DMG: 175 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2

[5] NIGHT | HP: 1115/1345 (+30, -30) | EN: 88/130 (+1, -11) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | BH: 65 | LD: 3 | FIREPROOF | TAUNT
[2] Hidden | HP: 536/1100 | EN: 78/108 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 79 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BH: 22 | HOLY: 8 | VAMP-O: 108 | [BURNING: 36] (0/2) | VANISH (1/3)
[2] Crozeph | HP: 962/1050 | EN: 73/94 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 28 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 4 | LD: 1

It should've sent shudders down NIGHT's spine, how Cerberus finally sank its fangs back down onto the woman's form, the total of her health starting to fall away just as she'd wrangled herself free of its jaws. That it was reminiscent of her fear back when she was first starting her journey, caution and worry trailing her every step.

Reality wasn't as bad as she'd made it out to be. When she'd found a hold of the ground again, the woman made her way up towards its body, chasing the predator blade out front as it retreated, a dole in her eyes that she would reign apex. It was quick, the dog nearly dodging out of Crozeph's strike, and NIGHT was even quicker on its withdrawl, sword in her back hand as she swung it over her shoulder on a hop. The swing brought her steel down, the player pressing her weight and intensity behind it as the beast struggled against the might of her edge.

Spoiler

ID: 167111 | BD: 12 (8, +6 -2)
<<Galaxy Destroyer>> vs Cerberus Head C.
22 * 13 = 286 DMG | 286 - 75 = 211 DMG

Cerberus Head C | HP: 94/500 (-211) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 30

[7] NIGHT | HP: 1150/1345 (+65, -30) | EN: 79/130 (+1, -10) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | BH: 65 | LD: 3 | FIREPROOF | TAUNT
[2] Hidden | HP: 536/1100 | EN: 78/108 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 79 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BH: 22 | HOLY: 8 | VAMP-O: 108 | [BURNING: 36] (2/2) | VANISH (0/3)
[3] Crozeph | HP: 962/1050 | EN: 73/94 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 28 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 4 | LD: 1

Taking advantage of the moment that the boss recoiled from NIGHT's attack, Hidden darted in, thrusting her weapon towards the exposed neck of the final head. Her weapon pierced it clean through, the entire monster shattering into blue pixels. She held her stance for a few seconds, allowing herself to let her breathing calm. After that first turn, she had thought she was actually going to bite it. However, she supposed she had to give credit to the two that actually saved her. she sheathed her weapon and closed her eyes for a moment.

Opening them once more, she turned to her allies. "Hey um... thanks for the help with that. I guess... I couldn't have done it without you guys."  She flashed them a half-smile before turning away and beginning to walk back in the direction of the ninth floor's main settlement. She wasn't going to hang around and only make the situation between her and NIGHT more tense. 

167128 6 3 13 6 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Eternal Cyclone v. Cerberus Head C

DMG:16*13=208-75=133 DMG to Cerberus Head C. Killed.

Cerberus Head C | HP: 0/500 (-133) | DMG: 175 | MIT: 75 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 2 | THORNS: 30

[7] NIGHT | HP: 1150/1345 (+65, -30) | EN: 79/130 (+1, -10) | DMG: 22 | MIT: 99 | ACC: 6 | EVA: 5 | BH: 65 | LD: 3 | FIREPROOF | TAUNT
[3] Hidden | HP: 536/1100 | EN: 78/108 | DMG: 16 | MIT: 79 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 2 | BH: 22 | HOLY: 8 | VAMP-O: 108 | [BURNING: 36] (2/2) | VANISH (0/3)
[3] Crozeph | HP: 962/1050 | EN: 73/94 | DMG: 15 | MIT: 54 | ACC: 4 | EVA: 1 | BH: 28 | FRZ: 1 | REC: 4 | LD: 1

The killing blow was dealt with and Cerberus died at the hand of Hidden with her dagger doing its stabbing thing. The last head along with its body shattered "well it had us on the first half, not gonna lie" he told them both "after all this heat we should get some ice cream to cool off" he added. His words however mean nothing as Hidden thanked them along with a half-smile. "I guess she doesn't like ice cream," he told Night, he was worried for a second there because of two things. Now that he's trying to cool things off by suggesting ice cream, maybe he wasn't the right person for that kind of job "Baldur or Yuki could've done a better job than me I guess" he thought. "How about you? We could ask Yuki for ice cream, fat chance though because she doesn't want me to eat something unhealthy like fried food. I wonder if fried ice cream exists" he said as they both stood there, not menacingly.