(OP-F1) Outside The City A Target Will Be Found

Mari gave the blue haired man a small smirk, her eyes glancing down to the hilt of his blade. "Don't do that. I can't hurt you unless you draw a weapon on me. If you do that - then that opens up the path for a PKer - or anyone for that matter, to strike you down too." Mari heeded Malakath's words. She did not know the other too well, but he was calm when he mentioned it to her - that the blue haired kid just wanted to rid the world of Player Killers. Similar to what Mari had once stared.

Her advice and calm voice stopped there as she reached out, and pushed him away. "Don't be a f***ing idiot, kid." She hissed as she narrowed her eyes. "I'd strike you down in a single blow, don't think I won't do it if you're idiotic enough to just throw your life away like that. If you don't show me aggression then I'll leave you alone. But the moment..." Mari turned her eyes down on him. "The moment that blade leaves its hilt. You're putting yourself in danger. Let me ask you somethin' kid..."

Mari crossed her arms, glancing away. "You want to be self righteous? Be the Killer of killers? How does that make you any different from them? You are still willingly taking lives. You'd be fine with that? Frolicking around with no moral compass?"

Drake smiled. He had just discussed being weaker in the Starting City not too long ago. He laughed and said to Malakath, "Deja vu, am I right?" He kept his hand o the hilt and said to the player, "This is a comfort thing, holding the hilt. I am fully aware that you could easily kill me, which is why I will get stronger." He thought back to his time in the city and quoted himself, "If I kill a killer who is in the wrong, then I am a killer who is in the right," adding on, "and that means I am not in the wrong." 

Drake looked at Malakath coldly.

"But you're still a killer ... making you in the wrong." Malakath laughed. "You're willing to kill which makes you a good killer, sure it does. You'll get good at taking someones life. Not being a good guy killer. You're sense of justice is warped. You aren't going to live for very long unless you scamper away and hide." Malakath recieved the cold look and grinned "I can always offer up that 0 health duel again? For real this time. This sword is weak but it could still kill you".

Malakath couldn't believe this kid's outlook... Kill a killer makes him righteous. No he just takes their place in the ranks of PKers. Because of it he would deserve to die as much as anyone else. Despite keeping the precious green name. "If you have that mindset Drake . You should just hop off Aincrad ... Or hop onto your sword. Either way works."

Mari gave a small laugh, as he said that he wouldn't be in the wrong. "Right, right. Keep believing that kid." Her laughs died down as she turned serious again. That line of thinking, it was twisted, dangerous. It was the same line of thinking Life had used. Mari wasn't sure what to say to get through to him. She was wondering if she should even bother. Let the kid fall and crumble on his own.

"Your arrogance sickens me." Mari said in disgust. "I don't know if you're blind, ignorant or just plain stupid. A killer is a killer. Regardless of their reasoning. Tell me, with that sense of justice - what - in your eyes differentiates a good killer from a bad killer. How many lives would you take before you deem yourself a 'bad killer' ?"

Mari paused, hearing her guild member speak. She stepped forward, holding her arm out to block him. "Stop." She said in a stern tone. "That won't get you, or him anywhere. If you insist on a 0 HP duel I can assure you that neither one of you will leave alive. No one." Mari said, repeating her words in an authoritative tone. 

"No one, is going to die here. Malakath. Step back and show some damn respect, don't go telling people to jump off of Aincrad." She was annoyed, the two were heated, hot headed - and things seemed to be quickly spinning out of control. She had to put a stop to this, and now. Whilst she was still maintaining her own temper. This was why she didn't bother surrounding herself with people. They were just too much trouble.

"Ugh."

Drake shook his head, his mood suddenly darkening as the player asked him what would make him a 'bad killer'. He looked at her and said, "As soon as I take a life with malicious intent, I become bad. I CANNOT allow killers to roam, taking needless lives." He looked at his feet, and whispered, "You can't let a tyrant run around destroying, you must destroy him, or her." They were fools to believe that killing the threats would make him a worse person. He decided an alternative perspective would make things a touch more interesting. Smiling, he said, "You. Why did you take a life? Did you do it because it was FUN, necessary, or accidental? You probably enjoyed your first kill!" He was hoping he would bother her, make her angry, do something to upset her.

"Sounds like you already have malicious intent." Mari said cooly. "You'll become a tyrant if you insist on forcing your own will on others. That there, is practically the definition of a tyrant. You would become just that, you would be a killer - taking needless lives. Is that something you'd do in reality? If someone did that in reality they'd be locked up and condemned. Called a psychopath."

It was clear that she wasn't going to get through to him. She wondered if he realized how hypocritical he sounded. He was definitely a child.  he sounded like an angry, spoilt brat. Sure he may have had some sort of trouble, but killing others? That was not the way to go about it. Her eyes turned cold when he asked her why she took a life. Without wavering Mari told him just what he wanted to know. "I was forced to kill my own daughter. Something that I will never be able to recover from. So perhaps you will think twice before going down such a path."

Drake giggled madly. Him? A tyrant? This player was hilarious. He said with obvious pleasure, "I'm betting you didn't need to take your daughter's life either. But you did." He turned around and said to another random player, "Isn't she just adorable? I'm not the monster you've made me out to be. I will solve our problems."

"You're insane. And you're more a monster than I initially thought. PKers are a treat compared to you. Youll get yourself killed and have no right to mention Her!" Malakath then grew silent. Feeling like he knew what was coming. He took a few sidesteps from Mari and looked away. Wanting something to happen to this mad child before he does something really stupid.

Malakath sniffed with disgust at this little madman, silently willing Mari snaps and Gibbs him, heck your name can't get to a darker shade of orange once it's there can it.

Drake scoffed and turned to walk away at a quick pace, to put distance between him and the players. As he walked away, he started to say loudly in a singsong voice, "I will kill the killers! And nobody can stop me!" As he sang, he mingled with the crowd, hiding himself from the other players sight and leaving them standing there.

Shinex was walking around the first floor and saw a player with a blue hair walking towards me. He noticed some other players behind him. He took a closer look and noticed one of the players had a yellow cursor. Crap he thought. He thought somebody died just now. He thought that is why the blue haired boy walked away. But the other people weren't player killers. That's what confused Shinex. He never saw a player killer so he didn't know what to make of it. He rarely talks to other players. He decided to stand still knowing that if the players looked his way, he would be easily spotted. He'd also be mistaken to be a new player as well due to him still having the cloth clothing equipped.

Keith had been on Floor 1, getting a few things taken care of. He walked through the town and then stopped when he saw some familiar two-tone hair. Keith smiled and jogged over, stopping by Kiru. "Yo, Kiru! What's up?" He asked, his smile slowly fading as he looked at all the people gathered around. He looked back to Kiru and tilted his head to the side, pursing his lips. â€‹"Seriously though, what's happening here? Did you tangle with the wrong people again?" He asked, awaiting a response from her. One of Kiru's traits was getting people mad, without thinking of any back lash. So, Keith was iffy about what she was doing with so many odd individuals.

My eyes shifted to the right when Mari mentioned Tom. I didn't necessarily care about Tom, not knowing him and all, but Mari brought back bad memories. I never went on any missions or spent time with my guild. I had my own squad to lead but in the blink of an eye, I was forced to leave just as soon as I joined. For reasons I didn't dare to speak I made my choice and left without any real send off. I hadn't seen anyone with the exception of Arek since the guild disbanded. It was Mari who killed Tom. I cleared my throat and looked at Mari once more. There was an uncomfortable feeling in the air, akwardness, and malice. From behind me I heard another player coming, it was the blue haired guy that knocked the NPC over. He did the very smart thing by first commenting on our hair colors. Just before I was about to speak to the blue haired kid, who dissed Mari and I's hair color, something happened. The boy began to accuse Mari and question her. He cornered her for being a Player Killer, bad move. Mari wasn't at all fazed by this, she just got angry and explained in detail her daily life as a "murderer." His arrogance kept going even after she countlessly threatened him. Then, the boy put a hand on his hilt. I smirked with narrowed eyes and watched the scene unfold.

If this kid fights Mari then wouldn't I be able to? No, I would rather have an actual duel with her rather than being sneaky about it. Agh, what am I saying? No matter how much fun it would be to fight Mari I wouldn't be able to. She'd probably hurt me. Though I wouldn't care....I just need to have a talk with her and determine weather or not she'd be classified as a Maverick.. I thought. I actually scared myself with how careless I could be about myself. I didn't even think of consequences when I took action. When I returned to look at the supposed "fight," the boy was gone and there was another person. Did I really space out for that long? Oh dear, what do I do now? It seems- 

My thoughts were interrupted by Keith. Keith? When did he get here? I wondered, still stuck inside my own head. When I finally looked up from my feet I saw he looked confused in a way. Hi. I stated coldly and dug my boot into the grass. Nothing is happening really. I may get involved with the wrong people but...I never know who is the enemy anymore! I laughed just a little and avoided eye contact with Mari. The last thing I wanted to do was think about Mari's cursor again. 

As Drake was walking away, he realized that maybe he could drive her to attack him later in time. Turning around and walking back, he stood behind a nearby group of players and watched them, hoping to learn something about her. As he stood there, he strained his ears to pick up what they were saying.

After seeing the blue haired boy walk off, Shinex decided to wait for a few more minutes to see what the other three would do. That is until another player came. This one also had an orange cursor. "Great. Must be my lucky day." Shinex found a small rock and quickly hid behind it thinking he would be in danger. He'd take peeks from time to time. The only thing he didn't like was that the rock was closer to the players. Hopefully they don't have luck and a high Search & Detect skill. Shinex would stay behind the small rock where he'd crouch down. He's planning on going to Starting City when the orange players would leave.

That was a long and slow walk for Rebekah to arrive at the location where the group of players had gathered. By the time that she had arrived, it seems as if everything has cooled down for a bit which was fine with her. Maybe it had something to do with the yellow icons of a few players that were nearby, regardless, she wanted to say something but could still feel a bit of the cold tension in the air. She was thinking of saying something to break the ice, but nothing came out of her mouth.

(Keith we ain't in a town, this is outside the town - PKers cannot enter towns yo! That includes you.)

Mari seemed unusually....calm and complacent, even as this child laughed in her face. Stating that she probably didn't have to kill her child, but she did - that was more or less the definition of an accident. She didn't have to, she didn't want to, but she did. It was still something that plagued her sleep. He was arrogant and foolish, if he were to draw his blade - Mari was worried that she'd end his life. It was difficult, the thoughts swimming around her head. A part of her wanted to shut his arrogant mouth up for good, but he looked so young. His voice didn't even seem like it had broken yet.

Mari closed her eyes and took a deep, long breath before exhaling, listening to Malakath speak to him before he sounded as though he was walking away. "Some how I don't see that happening."  Mari muttered. Turning her gaze away from him and to Kiru and Malakath, she wasn't going to apologize for her rude behaviour.

Another blue haired man joined, he also had an orange cursor; so he was a PKer too? Great. That'd set the kid off more. He seemed to know Kiru, smiling warmly at her before his smile faltered as his eyes landed on her and the others. My eyes darted to Kiru as she spoke. She seemed to do a 180 again, becoming flustered and unsure of herself. Was it the presence of this new guy?

"Since Kiru seems all flustered at the mere sight of you - Little kid picked a fight with me because I am a PKer." Mari said. Giving Keith a more concise answer than what Kiru had given him. Mari continued, saying things just as they were. "Turns out he is a little arrogant sh*t, he's lucky I don't just needlessly kill. I don't bother hurting others just for the sake of hurting them." 

Mari turned her gaze away, who was she kidding? Every time she had drawn a blade it was because she was defending someone; or herself, but was that really an excuse? She had fallen numerous people, she knew that she was no saviour. She knew she could barely call herself human. Mari knew, that she would kill again, but right now? That wasn't the time for such things.

"Its almost as though the kid wants to die. Does he really think I'd just attack and kill him so easily?" Mari scoffed, "I may be a monster, but I'm not that cruel. Despite what my reputation says. I'd like to think I still have shreds of humanity left."

It seemed unusual, and out of place for Mari to appear so calm in the face of Arrogance. Normally she'd have snapped at the mere mention of her daughter; at the sneers  and implications that what she did was of her own will, but lately - she was  burnt out on the whole emotion thing. She smirked. "You're a Pker too, whatever your reasons - your presence is just going to make the kid pop."

As Kosan was wandering outside the city , he saw a large group of people.. There were Mari , Kiru and others... "Crap , what happened here... Hope Mari didn't do anything stupid.." he said to himself as he hid himself in the shadows.. "If something happens I will jump in.." he thought to himself as he stood there , watching , being silent..

• 2 weeks later...

Drake shrugged, he didn't need to know anything. They were all standing around like fools and he had gotten bored. Drake stood up and walked away, tired of waiting for them to speak. He was going to kill her, though, and that was a promise. He walked away, and this time kept walking, not turning back. He was done here.

(I'm gonna get this thread locked, so finish up if you need to.)