RPG Character Quotes

What are you're favorite quotes by the characters of RPG? This had to be actually said in an RP, so don't just rip something from the web, credit your OC, and call it a day. And please, don't just make them ALL your character. Try and include others.

Okay so some of these are OOC but they are pretty funny. As you know, I am the queen of quoting~

"Kiru=Esdeath. Esdeath=Ice. Ice=Snow. Snow=No school. Kiru will eliminate school." -Tyrius

"So, honestly I expect another "Shut up, don't talk to me, loser." after I finish saying this." -Keith Yudai 

" Kiru and Keith are bonded by something even closer than love~...

Handcuffs." -Keith Yudai 

"Well, Tell that to the Magic Conch..." Zelrius

"She had quite the evil thoughts in her mind." -Arekkusu Sepera "Yeah but for being nice she saved a couple of lives, and though I'm sure that means nothing to her since hers wasn't one of them, she really earned a lot of respect, especially from Arekkusu."

"He was wanting to see what she wanted to do, be it PKing or becoming a performer (or becoming a burrito *shrug*) and from there seeing if he can deduce her behaviour. He's trying to essentially pry her open to see her for who she really is." -Tristan Delaney

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose there are a few quotes i can note here 

"Lit-le-black-bird" -Mari to L

"Wait.. *Hick* Im draunk, i shouldn'z liztin to myzilf.." - L

"I'm not usually a killing man," he spoke, just above a whisper so that Mari would have to focus on listening if she meant to hear his words, "but I don't like being toyed with. I'm sure you can appreciate that feeling. You're trapped in this game, too. Ever since the announcement, I've had no time for games." He let out a snort of indignation. "I don't like them anymore." - Alkor to L

"Im not the most stable guy to be around.. nor am i the greatest company, Im sure you can tell." - L to Lessa

• 2 weeks later...