That's actually the only reason why I never followed a religion, because I want to know if a religion is based off of 100% true facts. There's nothing good to believing a man destroys the world after he was the one who created it. There so far has been a scientific explanation to everything I have heard so far. These are my exact words

"I don't believe in religion because I don't believe any of the crap they say. Until someone can prove to me that everything is true about a "Man up Above" then I will finally believe in religion. Until then, I will not join such beliefs."

I am a little leery about this topic, it has the potential to explode, but seeing as everyone here is acting very kindly over it, I don't see the harm in joining in.

I am A pagan, I have been for a very long time.

I also believe that all faiths are the right path, so long as you generally try to be good to one another. I Believe that the concept and belief of god was born of love, And in that I believe that there is no harm in Devotion to one religion over another so long as love exists.

I believe in a God. Not necessarily the one that the various churches say is god, though.

I believe in a greater being, which loves us and is made of love, and that incites us to become better, and kindles our positive feelings.

Note, it is the god of christianity, yet I simply cannot believe in the teachings of its church, because I can't believe a god would impose ways to pray him, chants, or going to the church every sunday no matter what. To me, they're only things added by man on a faith that should primarily be an inner thing.

I believe in a God. Not necessarily the one that the various churches say is god, though.

I believe in a greater being, which loves us and is made of love, and that incites us to become better, and kindles our positive feelings.

Note, it is the god of christianity, yet I simply cannot believe in the teachings of its church, because I can't believe a god would impose ways to pray him, chants, or going to the church every sunday no matter what. To me, they're only things added by man on a faith that should primarily be an inner thing.

I think I'm about the same, Dellis.

There is a big guy up there, and probably a evil dude down below. In my mind, at least.

I just don't really like to follow religions idea's of how to believe. That those who believe differently are damned... is unappealing.

An ATHEIST does NOT believe in a monotheistic (one) god.

An AGNOSTIC person questions the existence of God.

These are not religions, but definitions of a person's belief system.

An atheist agnostic is someone who does not believe in gods and also thinks that the existence of gods cannot be known. This might mean that they don’t believe in gods because they haven’t seen any evidence that supports their existence.

A theist gnostic is someone who believes in a god/gods and thinks that the existence of gods can be known. This position is usually referred to as just ‘theist‘, since people who believe in gods, usually also think that their existence can be known.

An atheist gnostic is someone who does not believe in gods, and who thinks that we can know that gods do not exist. A fairly unusual position, they might think they have found proof of the non-existence of gods, or might have been persuaded by life experiences.

A theist agnostic is someone who believes in gods, but thinks that they could not know for sure that their god exists. Another fairly unusual position, as people who have faith in gods usually also think that their god can be known to be real.

The absolute central position is one of apathy or indifference. An apatheist, perhaps.

That being said, let's get back to religion stuff instead of belief in god stuff.

I, for one, went to church only a few times in my life. Maybe less than a year in total. I never believed in any of it. Never had a reason to. And I couldn't pay attention in the classroom! I only went to church for the free doughnuts. XD So, I'm agnostic.