[PP-F4] Are We There Yeti? (Teayre, Calrex, and Kalesh)

“I’ll be alright” The girl gasped as leaned her head against the wall. “Just some of those sword arts are really energy intensive. Especially Haku Senpu.” Her eyes fluttered closed for a moment as Teayre began to drum her fingers on the floor of the cave in the snow. A small smile came to her face as Kalesh mentioned about it being a new record. “If you hadn’t dealt the touch of damage to it, Kalesh it’d still have another couple of attacks and I’m out of energy now so it’d be back to basics.” Cracking her eyes open she looked at the red headed katana user, “Good job.” Her eyes flicked over to Calrex’s and the girl smiled briefly again, “You know you’re more powerful than me Cal, so don’t try and play it down.”

Kalesh nodded softly in understanding as she explained how expensive katanas were to ones energy, a grin crossing his face as he happily says "I think it's a good trade off for the damage that is done." He smiled as he plopped himself down in the snow. "Some potions are really handy." He cups some snow off the ground and gives it a squish in his hand. "I literally cannot feel the cold." He chuckled at that bit of knowledge. He hardly expected to be praised at all, smiling happily though while saying "Aww, thank you... That means a lot. I guess even a tiny blip on the radar helps, hm?" He chuckled, a touch more confident that even weak as he was now he could be of use to people in combat! 

Before long he turned his attention to Calrex too though and said "Yeah, you are pretty strong. Durable to boot." He chuckled softly "I wouldn't want to get in a duel with you. I doubt I would be able to break your guard... God forbid if you have thorns." He winks, having had personal experience fighting a tank once before. It didn't go well, but he had managed to out-do his insanely high mitigation by two points. To him, that was a victory in and of itself. All in all Kalesh was rather impressed with Calrex and his strength. He himself had no intention of being a tank like him, but he wasn't aiming to be a glass canon either.

Calrex gave a small laugh as Teayre said that he was more powerful than her, "Well, I wouldn't say that. Your grandmastered Katana skill completely outclasses anything I can do with my sword right now. However, you're right Kalesh, calling me durable is certainly fairly accurate. The main things I've got going for me right now is just my health and energy, but if I were at the same level as the other frontliners at the moment, I wouldn't come close."

"However..." He gave a smirk as Kalesh mentioned the Thorns enhancement, "I actually have another set of armor which does have Thorns on it, but recently I've found it more useful to have a high evasion and accuracy, with only my armor skill serving as mitigation. It's kept me alive so far, but once we're in need of absolute tanks again I'll likely be using that armor once again."

Staggering back up to her feet Teayre looks over at Kalesh before moving her gaze onto Calrex and sighs quietly. “You are more powerful, you will always be more powerful than me Calrex. Even if I want to protect you, and shield you in this world you’ll find the strength and the power to overtake me and then stand alongside me. I can’t bear to see you get hurt that’s why I shield you, however you have the strength inside you to stand next to me in combat and help me if I need it. I’m stronger than you? Please don’t lie to me…” Teayre puts a hand over her mouth as she realises that she went off on a small little rant at Calrex. “S-sorry that came out of nowhere…”

Blushing she hung her head low and walked out of the cave her eyes casting around, looking to see if there was anything nearby. “Right then, shall we make our way back?” She calls back to the two boys, Teayre had seemed to completely forget about Kalesh for a moment whilst she was speaking her mind to her fiancee. muttering to herself she checks her weapon is securely locked in its sheathe. "Why now, after all we've been through..."

Edited by Teayre

Kalesh's eyes were wide throughout the entire rant, his surprise entirely blocked thanks to the eyes of his mask changing his face. He could tell this was coming from a very personal place so he didn't say a word or tease on it, a very rare thing for Kalesh to do in any situation. In his mind one half sounded sweet and heart warming in a way, but the other parts sounded... frustrated at the same time. Kalesh pushed himself up and onto his feet, standing tall and nodded softly to Teayre.

He hated awkward silences the most and so he said "Thanks again for helping me with this, you guys, haven't had a perfect item since I went to katana." He smiled to them both, trying to be cheerful despite his nerves as the three players began moving towards the snowfrost city where Teayre's shop resided. Kalesh idly removed his mask and looked it over before putting it into his quickbar. He didn't need a mask right now, statwise or in any other regards. He hoped that whatever was going on with those two would be resolved quickly!

Summary
SP: +2 to Kalesh&Teayre, +1 to Calrex
Completion Col: 134 to Kalesh, 133 to Teayre&Calrex
Dropped Col: 1250 to Teayre
Materials: 3 to Calrex, 1 to Teayre
Item Upgrade: Amber Eyepiece --> Mercenary's Masquerade(Confirmed by mod)