[PP-F4] Are We There Yeti? (Teayre, Calrex, and Kalesh)

Kalesh took a deeeep breath as he readied himself mentally for what was to come. He had teleported himself to the fourth floor fully intent on doing something that was stupid and he knew it. He idly took the Amber Eyepiece out of his pocket and looked it over. On the day he bought this item he promised to invite Teayre to take part in the quest to upgrade it into a perfect quality item. To that end he had sent various PMs to her back and forth before they finally agreed to bring Calrex along for the ride since he could take blows that would reduce Kalesh into a fine red mist. He was the third wheel in the situation by far he figured, but whatever got him stronger got him stronger! While waiting for Teayre and Calrex to arrive he took a sip of a potion he had bought that would make him warm, no matter what weather they faced. His survival skill kept him from being damaged, but the potion would keep him comfy even in his simple leather jacket. He couldn't help but smile at the intense burning sensation of the potion that tasted like hot peppers. He had missed spicy food more than any could truly know.

He made his way over towards the northern entrance of the capital city, PMing Calrex and Teayre his current location as he rested against one of the local buildings. He kicked snow curiously while testing the physics, even opening his mouth to feel snow melting on his tongue as the white powder fell from the sky gently. He hoped the weather stayed this calm the rest of the time, but that was just him trying to be optimistic with the whole scenario. He had good reason to fear for his life, going into the wild with two players who could easily kill him to fight a boss who could do it just as easily. He was putting a lot on faith, especially for him.

Teayre had just got to her shop when yet another notification message popped up on her HUD. Sighing Teayre looked into it flicking her menu open, this time it was from Kalesh requesting help for the essence of steel quest. “I guess I did say I’d help him.” Quickly bringing her menu up Teayre flicks her inventory down unequipping her Red Knight’s Coat she equips the item Ariel had made for her. “I’d better give this a go really, might save my life the extra mitigation.”

Once she had the Black Sailors Uniform snuggly equipped Teayre pulled it down slightly before breathing, attaching the Oikawa Kanashiki to her hip and making sure her serpent pendant was dangling around her neck the red head makes her way to Kalesh’s location. Raising a hand as she arrives she smiles at him. “Heya, got your message. With any luck Cali- I mean Calrex should be here soon.” As she mentions the Ultramarine Knight’s name her hand suddenly goes to her hair and she starts to fiddle with it. “Kalesh do I look okay to you? Tell me honestly.”

Teayre’s Stats:

Posting Here as she is using different equipment than in Sig.

Stats:
HP
: 125, Energy: 30, DMG: 9, ACC: 3, EVA: 2, MIT: 8, LD: 1

Equipment:
Black Sailors Uniform: + 2 EVA , + 1(3) MIT
Oikawa Kanashiki: + 2 DMG, + 1 Bleed
Slither of Silver: +2 ACC / +1 LD

Skills:
One-Handed Curved Sword (Rank 1)
Light Armour (Rank 1)
Charge (Rank 1)
Battle Healing (Rank 1)
Precision
Athletics

Extra Skills:
Katana (Rank 5)
Concentration
Survival

Kalesh smiled when Teayre arrived, saying to her rather gratefully "Thanks for agreeing to this. I realize I'm going to be a bit useless." He chuckles softly as he gives her a wink, nodding in understanding as she mentioned Calrex. "I'm not concerned with time... worst case we can get some hot cocoa." He seemed utterly unfazed by the cold. The the point it seemed like it wasn't even there for him. Despite his fear and paranoia he was sincerely thankful that she had agreed to take such a quest with him. She barely knew him, after all, he was just some random guy who bought two accessories from her shop. Calrex knew even less about him and vice versa! His impression was closer to that he was coming to protect her more than help him.

He raised a brow when asked his opinion on how Teayre looked. He didn't hesitate, saying after giving her an up-and-down with his eyes. "Ehhh. I wouldn't say 'okay'... I'm more on the side of 'cute' or 'lovely' in my opinion." He smiled sincerely as he crossed his arms and nodded in approval. The clothing suited her rather nicely even if he did feel a slight ping of concern about the weather, but that was secondary to supporting a lady's self-esteem. He prided himself in not telling lies, he just hoped his answers which were at times unnecessarily honest were accepted.

Edited by Kalesh

"Hm?"

Calrex looked down as he saw a notification from a person named "Kalesh," asking for his and Teayre's assistance in a quest. Putting a hand behind the back of his head he browsed through his friend's list, trying to cross-reference the name, "I don't think I've ever met anyone by the name of Kalesh before. Possibly an acquaintance of Teayre's? I guess I should probably get moving then."

Since he was on the first floor originally he went over to the teleportation and set his destination for the fourth floor as he teleported there instantly in a flash of light. With the Grand Blade strapped to the back of his hip the Amethyst Charm was attached to the end of the handle. However, since he was wearing the Grand Dragoon armor, which only consisted of a barebones set of pauldrons and poleyns, it didn't contribute anything to his stats in terms of enhancements, the new Tide Pendant hung around his neck.

Moving some of his blue bangs out of his face he activated his tracker as he traced Teayre's location, making his way over. Since they were not too far away it didn't take long for him to arrive as he gave a friendly smile and wave as he saw them come into sight. His fiancee seemed mostly the same, but it seemed that she was in a new attire this time. Unlike the original Red Knights Cloak that she had worn for the longest time, even during their affiliation with Absolute Pin, she was wearing something that seemed more like it was from the real world, a form fitting black sailor uniform, not unlike the ones that elementary and highschool girls wore. Finishing his walk over he gave a nod to both of them, deciding to lead with introductions first, "Nice to see the two of you. Kalesh, I believe was it? I think this is our first time meeting. I'm Calrex."

With that he extended a handshake as he ackonlwedged Teayre, "Hey Teayre, you're wearing different equipment today. Heh, it looks good for sure!"

Kalesh's attention soon turned from Teayre and to Calrex when he heard the blue-themed player approach. He listened to his words and happily smiled to him in a friendly manner before firmly taking his hand and shaking it. "Nice to see you as well, Calrex!" He said before finally freeing his hand and adding "We haven't been introduced, but I have seen you before. I was in Teayre's shop buying a lucky accessory and you two were having a moment." He winked teasingly and said "I don't blame you for not recognizing me, but I got your name from Teayre when she apologized." He let that process while he brushed some snow off his red leather jacket. It was uncommon quality, and even his katana was only a rare. He was woefully weak in level as well. For all intents and purposes he did not belong where they planned to go.

Being rather self aware and having already thanked Teayre he says to the blue player "Thank you for helping me with this. I'll do what I can to help about but I am only so strong." He smiles, knowing his limits which is why he had others to help him fill them. "If it inspires you at all, I'm actually going to be upgrading something I bought from Teayre with this quest." He smiled as he took out the amber eyepiece which was in his pocket. It was a rare quality item so it would be his first perfect for his current build. Assuming success, of course. "And I know, right? You are lucky if you ask me." He winked, obviously talking about him saying her new outfit looked good.

Teayre smiled as Kalesh complimented her a slight blush coming to her cheeks. “T-thanks…” her hand went to her hair as she curled one of her locks around a finger gently tugging it down as she turned her head. “You won’t be useless Kalesh honestly, that little bit of damage you will be able to put out will be helpful enough. At any rate-“ Teayre stopped midsentence as she caught sight of a familiar blue mop. She blushed more deeply as Calrex approached her and Kalesh. “Don’t be silly… It’s not anything much, just stops me taking as much damage.”

Smiling at her fiancée Teayre looked back over to Kalesh, “If we can let’s try and find some trash to kill on the way. Get you some more xp.” Looking away Teayre rubbed the back of her head. “Yeah… I said I’d help him as I had a load of orders at the time so gave him one of my older stock pieces that was just sitting there gathering a bit of dust.”

Drawing the Oikawa Kanashiki Teayre gently stroked the blade a smile coming to her lips. “Well then.” She flicked it down to her side and sheathed it. “Let’s go.”

Kalesh tried not to grin too much at the sight of Teayre blushing, turning his eyes to the tundra ahead he said "Well, if we want to find trash and anything else out there, we should probably get moving, I agree!" He says as he starts to swipe through menus, sending a party request to both Teayre and Calrex, waiting for them to accept while taking the first confident step. Even if he was weaker than them, he refused to let it show too greatly. He kept his blade in its saya for the moment, his left hand resting atop the hilt as if it were an arm rest. "And no need to be modest, Teayre, this 'dusty old stock piece' has saved me several times already." He smiled at that little fact as he reaches to pop the eyepiece into its place on his eye. He was in relative doubt that there wouldn't be at least a few monsters waiting along the way to surprise them.

He idly glanced back to ensure they were following him, not about to walk the whole way all by his lonesome by accident. That would just be silly and embarrassing on his part if when he reached the skull there was nobody else there! He didn't think Teayre and Calrex were the type to do that but who knew what could happen. This was the type of game where it didn't matter how paranoid you were, it was always good to double check everything or risk ending up microwaved. He smiled up at the snowy sky, so reminded of home and the syrupy goodness it was known for.

((Honestly unsure how strong mobs should be xD Anything on your levels I cannot break the mitigation of xP Open to suggestions on stats!))

OOC: Sorry guys didn't realize it was my turn! XD

IC:

As he saw Kalesh's party request open in front of him Calrex gave a nod as he selected the blue circle which marked his approval, seeing the other redhead's health and energy bars appear above his own. "Heh, trust me, I'm aware I'm extremely lucky."

Looking over he gave a warming smile at Teayre as he rested his sword hand against the handle of the Grand Blade, following behind as he activated his <<Reveal>> skill to check and see if there were any potential mobs lying in ambush. Luckily, none seemed to be around as he followed Kalesh into the cave as he saw the familiar skull from before, "Alright Roc, I need you on overwatch again. Let's get this done quickly."

In response to his order his blue peregrine falcon familiar appeared overhead and began to circle above the group, keeping an eye out for any enemies. Drawing his sword Calrex gave a nod to Kalesh, "I'm ready when you guys are. There should be a piece of bone nearby to strike that skull with. Once that happen the beat should appear. Be careful though, because it has an ability that phases through any armor we wear. I'll draw its attention to keep the attacks off of you guys."

"So just like before, use Howl to get the monster focused on me. Then after that immediately get ready for attacks. Depending on how Teayre and Kalesh do I'll need to prepare a stunning Sword Art."

Edited by Calrex

“Heh, thanks but I could have done better.” Grimacing at the thought of her poor work Teayre flicks her finger down bringing her inventory her mouth forming a small circle before smiling. “I forgot I got this… Cal I got you a present quite some time ago.” As she took the item out of her inventory the red headed girl holds a small half full vial of a pink liquid. “Apparently it’s a liquid Turkish Delight, here try it.” Gently she tiptoes and kisses Calrex before passing him the vial.

As the two boys discussed something about Calrex being lucky Teayre looks between the pair of them scowling slightly. “He’s not lucky he put in hard work to get to the level he is.” Stalking off Teayre starts to cast her head around before spotting a small group of mobs not too far into the cave. Swinging the blade at the ground the girl flicks up bits of snow as she begins to traverse the distance between her and the mobs.

Calrex gifted Obsessive Allure

Name: Obsessive Allure
Effect: Feed this to someone who you want to admire you, careful it has its drawbacks. Often times the admiration will turn into a dangerous obsession, this is an exhilarating way to find if someone has some bubbling feelings for you!. Feeding someone this drink takes a post action. 
note: this potion has no effect on someone if they have no feelings for you It's effects last 10 posts.
Description: The vial is only half full of a very pale pink watery liquid, but this is very powerful stuff. It smells like Turkish Delight. IF the person who drinks this has feelings for the person who gives them the potion; be it physical attraction, friendship, or otherwise; that feeling is intensified tenfold. 

Edited by Teayre

Kalesh nodded as he dug around a bit near the skull, eventually locating it and saying "Ah, here it is." He smiled back to Calrex, not having noticed Teayre wandering off to a further end of the cave after her little misunderstanding which caused him to give a happy laugh! Not aware what Teayre was about to do Kalesh drew his sword and started to pour his contents of his Matriarch's Stinger on his katana, the dull green liquid soaking into the blade and tainting it a different color as he raises the bone high and slams it down onto the skull. A loud echoing sound rung out as the boss was summoned. It might take him a moment, or it might be instant, Kalesh didn't know, but he was coming! It was only then he realized Teayre was not with them! "Uh, Teayre, where did you go?"

He started looking around before spotting the woman in black seeming about to engage a group of enemies. "Oh no... Nononono" He took a deep breath "Teayre!! The boss is on its way!!" His eyes were wide with worry as he held his blade and hoped she didn't trigger the mobs before the boss showed up! It was too late, punching down one of the nearby stone walls the boss emerged and let out a mighty roar! "Meep."

<<Battled Engaged!>>

Kalesh: 56/56 +1 Damage for one battle!
Calrex: ??/??
Teayre: ??/??

Snow Beast: 250/250
<<Optional Enemies if Teayre aggros!>>

Edited by Kalesh

ID: 34292
Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +3) = 6 (Disregarded Due to Howl)
<<Howl>> Activated

Calrex looked in surprise as his fiancee gave him what she said was a potion that tasted like Turkish Delight, "Huh, thanks, I'll be sure to take a look at..."

Seeing Teayre walk off to fight some mobs he gave a small sigh before turning back, hearing Kalesh strike the skull to summon the field boss. Swiping on his menu Calrex watched as the pink colored potion vanished into his inventory, "Going from the past times I've visited Mari's shop I think I might have seen that there before. Oh well, now's not the time to focus on outside things."

Hearing the beast's roar he quickly flicked his sword into a reverse grip before activating his <<Sprint>> skill, quickly closing the distance to the creature, "Don't worry, we've got this."

Stabbing the Grand Blade into the earth he activated the <<Howl>> skill. Unlike before when he wore the Grand Chariot, light blue aura chains didn't appear around his body and explode to aid the soundwave. Instead, the pauldrons and poleyns of the Grand Dragoon glowed a light blue before each erupted, aiding the booming noise caused by the sword stabbing into the ice. As the wave passed by the beast its eyes flashed red, turning to face Calrex.

Extracting his sword from the ground the blue-haired player gave a nod to Kalesh, "Go ahead and start wailing on it. I've got its attention, so it won't be coming after you anytime soon."

HP List
Kalesh: 56/56
Calrex: 165/165
Teayre: 125/125

Enemies:
(Hate: K 0 / C 3 / T 0) Snow Beast: 250/250

Edited by Calrex

ID: 34294 BD: 7 (4 + 3 ACC) MD: 1 (2 – 2 EVA)

The sabre cats looked up as the red headed girl approached them. Growling low and bearing their teeth they began to pounce at Teayre. Giggling she leapt backwards as a loud click sounded behind her. Turning her head for a moment she saw a large mass of snow shift as Calrex let out a deafening roar. “Guess we’ll all have to play together then…” Daintily dodging several attacks Teayre turns her feet hitting the ground as she powers towards the Snow Beast. Her <Charge> skill activating as the girl spun around in a circle her katana glowing a bright red.

As the sweeping strikes began snow whipped up around her the three sabre cats that had followed the red head leapt towards her right into the path of her Sword Art: Haku Senpu. The wind started to rotate around Teayre even in this small cave and the snow bundled up around her before exploding outwards. Looking around her she sees the health bars flashing. The four mobs had been reduced down a fair bit of health. “I found some more friends guys.” 

HP LIST

Allies:
Kalesh: 56/56 Energy: 14/14
Calrex: 165/165 Energy: 40/40
Teayre: 125/125 Energy: 11/30 (19 Used)

Enemies:
(Hate: K: 0 / C:3 / T:1) Snow Beast: 170/250 80 DMG (8SA * (9 + 1)) STUNNED (1 Turn)
(Hate: K: 0 / C:0 / T:1) Sabre Cat 1: 25/84 59 DMG (80 DMG – 21 MIT) STUNNED (1 Turn)
(Hate: K: 0 / C:0 / T:1) Sabre Cat 2: 25/84 59 DMG (80 DMG – 21 MIT) STUNNED (1 Turn)
(Hate: K: 0 / C:0 / T:1) Sabre Cat 3: 25/84 59 DMG (80 DMG – 21 MIT) STUNNED (1 Turn)

Edited by Teayre

[ID# 34295][BD: 3+2+1=6]

Kalesh watched as the two higher level players did their jobs. First Calrex attracted the ire of the large beast that was the boss of the situation, and Teayre grabbing a nice big handful of enemies to join in on the 'fun'! At first he was panicked. He was a lower leveled player, and certainly less experienced. Up until now, he only killed things he knew were weaker or as strong as him, and only after making a fool-proof plan. Seeing so many chaotic variables, every single one able to tear him apart at a single moment, he couldn't help but feel a shiver of fear.

He heard Calrex tell him that he had the boss distracted, and atop of that Teayre announcing she had stunned all the enemies. He noted the monstrous snow beast had in fact ceased its movements! He took a breath as he opened his eyes wide and triggered his concentration skill. He needed to center himself and regain his focus. Kicking off against the snow her charges up to the wounded and stunned Snow Beast with his blade glowing a sickly green through the poison that coated it! Kalesh sliced up, down, and finally stabbing his poisoned katana into it with his Hi Ougi sword art before retreating to the relative safety of Calrex as the beast started to shake off its stun. He doubted that he had done any heavy damage, but he hoped it was enough to be of assistance. "Okay, you're up!" He said while trying to hide his nerves.

HP LIST

Allies:
Kalesh: 56/56 Energy: 11/14 (3 Used) Concentration on CD (5 Turns)
Calrex: 165/165 Energy: 40/40
Teayre: 125/125 Energy: 11/30 (19 Used)

Enemies:
(Hate: K: 1 / C:3 / T:1) Snow Beast: 152/250 18 DMG (3SA * (5 + 1)) STUN IMMUNITY (3 Turn)
(Hate: K: 0 / C:0 / T:1) Sabre Cat 1: 25/84 59 DMG (21 MIT) STUNNED (1 Turn)
(Hate: K: 0 / C:0 / T:1) Sabre Cat 2: 25/84 59 DMG (21 MIT) STUNNED (1 Turn)
(Hate: K: 0 / C:0 / T:1) Sabre Cat 3: 25/84 59 DMG (21 MIT) STUNNED (1 Turn)

Edited by Kalesh

ID: 34297
Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +3) = 10
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Used (14 Used / 26 Remaining)
Loot Dice: 5 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 8 (No Bonus Loot)

Calrex gave a nod as he watched Teayre bring over what looked to be three sabre cats to join in the battle, quickly dealing significant damage to all four monsters surrounding them. Immediately following the strike was Kalesh's own attack as he struck a blow to the main creature. Seeing the attack reminded Calrex back of when he was first starting adventuring through SAO. His first battle he didn't even land a hit, and now he's consistently dealing high damage and enduring powerful blows as if they were nothing. "I've certainly come a long way from before, heh."

Deciding it was his time to attack he kicked hard against the ground, sending himself airborne as he combined it with his <<Acrobatics>> skill. Reaching the apex of his jump he quickly did a flip to right himself before coming back down, the Grand Blade alight with a light blue hue that seemed to crackle with lightning. Stabbing his sword into the ground four streaks of lightning lashed out from the point of contact and beelined for all four monsters. The three sabre cats were each immediately felled by the attack as the snow beast was struck for another huge chunk of its health.

Finishing his <<Lightning Fall>> Sword Art Calrex stood upright and nodded to Teayre with a smirk, "If I remember correctly you've got an attack that'll finish this thing off right?"

Loot List:
3 Materials

HP List

Enemies:
(Hate: K 1 / C 4 / T 1) Snow Beast: 89/250 (9 DMG * 7 Art = 63 DMG)
Sabre Cat 1: -38/84 (9 DMG * 7 Art = 63 DMG)
Sabre Cat 2: -38/84 (9 DMG * 7 Art = 63 DMG)
Sabre Cat 3: -38/84 (9 DMG * 7 Art = 63 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 34298 BD: 6 (2 + 3 ACC + 1 Concentration) MD: 1 (2- 2 EVA)

As Kalesh struck the mob Teayre nodded at him, “Good job now let’s finish this.” Her eyes darted to Calrex watching as he moved in his blade flicking around slicing through the mobs she had pulled watching as they dispersed into nothingness. “Guess this means I’ve got to end it?” The red haired girl let out a long sigh. “I was having fun to you know.” Her eyes raising up as she met the beasts gaze. “Hope you’re ready for this.”

Crouching low Teayre took a several deep breaths. Her eyes glazing over as the Oikawa Kanashiki began to glow a bright purple. The system began to carry the girl forwards as she brought the Oikawa Kanashiki down around her spinning she cut the Snow Beast horizontally before twisting her wrists and following up with two more quick slashes. After them Teayre pushed herself up high a sweeping uppercut slicing through the beast before the red haired girl came soaring back down the katana piercing through the beast, dropping its health bar to zero. “That’s that then. How about we go and kill a few mobs on the way back, instead of you using your reveal skill and bypassing them all this time idiot. Get Kalesh some more experience.” Smiling over at Kalesh she nods at him, “You did well. Not long and you’ll be on the front lines I reckon.”

HP List
Energy: 2/30 (10 Used, 1 Regen)

Enemies:
(Hate: K 1 / C 4 / T 2) Snow Beast: -1/25 90 DMG (10SA * 9)

Edited by Teayre

He watched as the two far more experienced players finished off all of the enemies as if they were nothing. His katana barely didn't bounce off the Snow Beast's hide as he swung! He could barely believe players could feel this powerful in a game. His first instinct was to deny Teayre's words modestly... But then he remembered. Only the 11th floor was unlocked. There was so much power to gain and much time to get it! The idea he could become so powerful actually gave him a sense of motivation to keep fighting, just so he could know what it felt like to be that strong! "I look forward to that day... It actually seems like it might be a bit exciting now." He smirked, they were by far the highest level players he had met, nodding to Calrex eagerly. "I would enjoy fighting more if I can I think. I just hope I can be of some use."

He blinked as he remembered why they came here, chuckling as he noticed the Essence of Steel in his inventory. "Thouuuuugh our job seems to be done." He retrieves the item and pops out his eyepiece, holding the two items into his hands he looked to Teayre as if asking permission. He didn't hear any objections though and so he took a breath and combined the two together with wide hopeful eyes while thinking about what he hoped it turned into! Soon in his hand rested a silver masquerade mask, solid and featureless but still elegant in shape. "...Cool!!" Kalesh says excitedly as he slips the mask on, blinking as the world seemed to suddenly grow sharper and more defined, but strangely more predictable as well. He couldn't see it himself, but his pupils seemed to get sharper, like one would see on a snake or a demon in most anime. "How does it look?" He asked while wearing his new mask.

-Amber Eyepiece
-Essence of Steel
+Mercenary's Masquerade(Will be treated as Amber's Eyepiece statwise until the end of the thread.)

Edited by Kalesh

With the battle over Calrex gave a small sigh of relief as he sheathed the Grand Blade, "Only needed to act twice in that battle. Geezes I remember even with Ssendom the last time it took us a decent amount of attacks to fell the beast. This time it was almost a joke battle."

As Teayre mentioned taking on some mobs while they made their way back he gave a nod as he turned and put his hands in his jacket pockets, "Some more training is always a good idea, so we can take our time making our way back towards Snowfrost Town."

Taking note of Kalesh's excitement about the potential of getting stronger he gave a friendly smile and a nod, "We both started where you're at right now, but with some hard work and dedication I'm sure you'll progress just fine. Just play it safe of course, heh."

Watching the item that had dropped from the field boss take its effect on Kalesh's item Calrex gave a nod of approval. He had done the same when self-forging the Frozen Fang Blade. Of course, with the new system for Sword Arts now in place, it was likely going to be quite some time before he got around to using the weapon again.

Addressing Kalesh he gave a smile, "Looks good there. So I'm guessing that it's a booster for your accuracy then?"

She watches as Kalesh applies the item drop to his mask the shimmer of the item as it began to undergo its change. Chuckling Teayre looks over Kalesh, “You know I’d have to say it looks cute or lovely.” Poking her tongue out at him Teayre smiles. “Guess we’d better get a move on. I don’t fancy staying in this cave any longer than needed.”

Starting to make her way towards the exit Teayre stumbles slightly before catching herself on the wall and resting against it, “I think I used up too much energy in that fight. I’ll need a moment before we carry on if that’s okay?”

Kalesh smiled at the praise, sticking his tongue out in turn at Teayre before saying "Thank you for agreeing that it is lovely" He chuckled happily as he felt the cold metal starting to warm against his flesh. He watched every step the players took and even waved his hand in front of himself a bit before saying "This... This might take a bit getting used to, but yeah it is accuracy... but its also evasion.  Up until now I've only had the evasion from my uncommon quality jacket, but now I have... twice the evasion I guess." He blinked a few times before shaking his head and continuing along. He looked to Calrex curiously and said "Really now? So this is a new record?" He smiled, silently congratulation himself, trying to convince himself his slight scratch made a difference!

When Teayre nearly collapsed he gasped and sighed in relief when she managed to catch herself, taking a breath he nodded to her and said "I don't think that would be a problem." He smiled to Calrex in the hopes he would agree for a short break. He himself didn't have the chance to expend much of his energy, but he knew they had more sword arts that were more powerful than anything he could hope to put out.

Calrex gave a nod as Kalesh inquired about the speed of their completion of the quest, "Definitely. The first time I took this quest on was solo, and the second was with a two handed sword user by the name of Ssendom. Both times were before the introduction of Sword Arts, so they took significantly longer than this one."

Agreeing with the two to take a short break he went over to Teayre and lent her a hand with staying upright, "Both of your energy bars should recharge in a few more moments. I'm sure you used pretty much all of yours in that last fight, but nice work Teayre."

It was an amount that would even leave Calrex having to catch his breath. His significant difference in health and energy would still not be enough to throw out another powerful strike like Teayre's. "Heh, looks like I've got some more training to do in order to catch up in my fighting strength."