Low Levels Unite!

Are you a loner who wants friends? Perhaps a player who feels overwhelmed? Or maybe you want to do that one quest you're just too weak to do on your own? I am looking for people like you to form a questing group!

Description:

Looking for low level players at around the level range of 1-5 who are interested in uniting to make the questing process easier for all involved, and to help us weaker folk catch up to those ahead. We will have list of quest requests which will be completed in order from easiest to hardest in order to ensure everyone remains safe and ready for the challenges ahead. Hopefully, with this system, all involved will be able to level up, find loot, and gain useful experience not only quickly, but safely. As an ex-unit leader of a Mat farming division with 0 deaths, I, Toothpick, assure you all that no-one will die under my watch. If you are interested, please, send me message and a friend request. I will be holding our first meet-up once it becomes evident that no-one else is interested in joining. I do hope that we can enjoy each other's company!

Fulfillment Requirements:

~ Be willing to pitch in a minimum of One Mat per group mission, yes, this means actively searching for mats during the downtime. The Mats will be added to the group cache, which will be used to purchase desperately needed gear, supplies, and whatnot.

~ The ability to work together with others, or the willingness to learn.

~ The ability to express your ideas among others, or the willingness to try; though I may be the "leader", my job is only to organize, don't feel like I'm the boss. A group works better when all involved agree.

~ And most importantly of all, you must all bring One Mat with you to any future meetings after the first, as we will be holding a Mat lottery every meeting. Why? Because who doesn't like lotteries, that's why! However, if you can bring a Mat to the first meeting, please do, we will be holding a lottery regardless, I will provide Mats for those who cannot participate for this one time.

Rewards: 

Treasure~ Loot will be split so that the weaker members are prioritized while still ensuring that the better off players get their dues. If someone requests a quest, however, they will get whatever loot comes from the quest, and are free to do with it as they wish. It is encouraged, however, to share. We will also be attempting to find treasure chests, and take the rowdy bastards on.

Levels~ We also receive experience, for obvious reasons.

Connections~ Through this group, friendships shall be made, and you will all meet people who are willing to be the proverbial wall you can lean against in times of need. Through unity, success shall be found.

Edited by Toothpick

Now I know that I don't fall into the 'low-level' tier, but this is something I can get behind. If anyone ever needs Light Armor or the like, please, Feel free to message me. I'll be sure to get something good for you guys ^-^

I also would love to participate in this quests, and threads. If you're fine with a level 20 or so player killer among your group xD

This sounds more like a guild than a group gathering.

Mari is watching you...

I am thoroughly spooked D:, but no, this is not a guild. Toothpick intends for this to be a "High School" of sorts, hoping to make it easier for the guilds/frontliners whom are looking for more members by removing the task of readying their lower levels. Once the time is right, he hopes to funnel off the members of the group to better fields. He feels as if a guild will partially obligate players to stick behind,  while a group, on the other hand, can stay together despite it's members working for separate organizations, themselves, or other ventures. 

Now I know that I don't fall into the 'low-level' tier, but this is something I can get behind. If anyone ever needs Light Armor or the like, please, Feel free to message me. I'll be sure to get something good for you guys ^-^

I also would love to participate in this quests, and threads. If you're fine with a level 20 or so player killer among your group xD

Hmm, interesting......The armor deal is perfectly fine, but, in order for you to aid in missions, I feel as you and I would need to have a more personal chat. It would be a simple gauge of character, I hope you can understand.  Although, if you were to have access to an Uncommon armor that gives Mitigation, that'd be a great help. It would allow us to somewhat deal with the mobs of the first floor on start, when most of us still have an HP of 4. 

The Mats lottery got me. Count me in. Even if I have only 1 active thread I'm willing to join this little group thing.

Well, you're our first member in which case, welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to message me; I'll let you know when the meet happens. 

Edited by Toothpick

Well, since the new update I'm really only level 2 (level 3 soon if I get back to my SP and level 4 may be gone for since one of my PP members have gone inactive) so I'll join.

Also, I'd like to say that this does seem like, what Mari had said, a guild. The real only aspects that seem guild-like to me is the group cache and the lottery... Everything else would possibly be like a group of friends who know each other that are helping each other out. At the least, I'd recommend to remove the group cache as the lottery can stay by saying something like there's a casual "meeting" where they decide to talk about how things have been (no combat) and bet against each other (instead of the lottery from a randomizer, I'd like to suggest dice rolls like BD and a tiebreaker LD).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, if you haven't seen my status update as of yet, just know that my absence wasn't a willing one, anywho, if anyone still happens to be interested, allow me to entertain `^_^. 

Also, in regards to what Paglikha had to add, yes, functionally speaking, this group would act like guild. However, as I've said before, Toothpick does not want it to be perceived as a guild-he fears that the term "guild" adds a layer of obligation that would be problematic in the sense that it could affect the mentality every player hops in with. He wants this group to feel casual, nothing more, nothing less. Also, I was planing on using the LD as the foundation of the lottery, with the highest number winning, and the same being done fore the BD, MD, and CD in regards of a tiebreaker in that exact order (no bonuses applied, of course).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...