[PP-F2+F9] <<Iron Guardian>> Black and Blue (Calrex)

''Yeah, youre right. Also, what would the fun be if you knew every single thing that would happen in a quest. Thats the only downside with the brokers quests, you know whats going to happen. But the rewards are better then if you doing any of those quests that havent been noticed and gathered by them.'' she was thinking about the elder boss she and Macradon had killed quite awhile ago. That would actually have been a pretty fun quest for lower to middle level players. Almost like he had read her mind he asked if there was anything else she wanted help with. She was gonna ask about accompany her to take down one of those even stronger bosses. But at second thougth she changed her mind.''Well, I must head back to my shop, I forgot I was making an experiment with a new ingredient I have found to make a new potion. Now it have boiled for several days so hope its not completly ruined. But it would be fun if we could do something later.'' the two players arrived at the warp plaza, Zandra thougth he wanted to go back check his wife as well.''Greet Teayre from me. Bye.'' she said and entered the warp gate, teleporting down to floor four and her shop.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calrex gave a nod, "That's true. If you knew every single step to take it would eventually become draining to take on quests. In any case, let's go ahead and call it a day here then."

As he listened to Zandra make mention of a new potion she was working on he gave a nod and a smile, "Sounds like something cool. Well, if you ever need someone to test or gather you some materials to keep going, feel free to let me know. Oh! Also if you ever have any spare Safeguard potions I'd be happy to take them off your hands. I think I'm going to start stockpiling some for future raids, just in case."

Watching his teammate head out he gave a calming breath before heading towards the teleportation plaza himself, "Well, let's see if Teayre's free now."

---Complete---

Zandra:

+2 SP (1 completed thread +1 quest reward)

+400 Col (2 completed pages/2)

Banner of Support - This item has (3) charges and may only be refilled by asking a merchant to refill it costing 750 Col per charge. This item does not stack and may not be sold for Col, it becomes bound to the player. When used, the Banner of Support heals up to 4 players, including the user, a maximum of 20 HP. Once used, the Banner of Support changes from a red to a gray color and begins to go on it's 10 turn cooldown.

Calrex:

+1 SP (1 completed thread)

+400 Col (2 completed pages/2)

+3 materials