One Handed Axes

Well, I was looking to see how I want to suite my character weapon wise, however, I realized there are no form of axe type weapon. An idea when it comes to axes is that they specialize in single target damage with more armor cleaving, so the more a player fights against an axe equipped player, the tougher it becomes. Axe wielding players could be considered the Anti-Tank, and in bosses it could lower mitigation slightly every so often. However all I'm looking for is a one handed axe, the way it is organized is completely up to you.

When coming up with Sword Arts, we wouldn't be focusing on Mitigation reduction and the likes of that. It would be more of an AOE focus with Axe's with a lack of Stuns. Two-Handed Straight Swords are the best at AOE'ing, and One-Handed War Mace is the best at Stunning, Two-Handed War Axe has more stuns and less AOE's than THSS. I think One-Handed War Axe would be the opposite of OHWM, more AOE's less stuns.

Alright, so here's my own input about this subject. Axes are definitely necessary as they are a legitimate type of weapon. However my opinion on how this weapon can actually impact the game is that it should be focused on more AoE damage, and stronger single target damage with little to no crowd control. What this creates is, it creates a weapon that is great for dueling and decent for multi target skirmishes, but makes it tougher to lock someone down, meaning it helps if you have someone with crowd control.