[PP-F3] Psychos Parkour [zeke, haine]

Zeke supposedly thinks I spend too much time "locked up in my shop so I went out to the third floor after mapping the bloody place and found the most psychotic parkour around the area let's see how he can handle all this crazy nonsense and me along with it

Zeke had no words in him right now as he headed towards a destination specified by the insane one that had surprised him with a sudden invite to who knows what. Coming upon what seemed to be a grounds for parkour, Zeke felt even more dumbfounded. (Since when do people parkour in Sword Art? I guess it makes sense to build your life here if you can't go back to it.) He chuckled to himself and shivered a little at how he never thought of something like this himself. Standing near some barricades that were set up, he dug his hands into his pockets and waited for the girl he had never actually met officially like this.

I stood in front of the parkour area where zeke couldn't see me it jumped from high places to water through traps higher and higher and it drops all kinds off obstacles ladders suspended in mid air burning ladders spike traps etc leave it to your imagination its there

As Zeke waited for Kiyoki to find him, he watched the players defy boundaries that were supposed to be there to help but did nothing for the talent he could view from his seat on concrete barricade. Growing bored of the frantic jumping, he eventually start to laugh at the moves others were pulling off. He knew he was nowhere near as talented to pull off such maneuvers but it was hilarious to think they had just done something miraculous like win the lottery and were now happy and running wild through the world. When the time began to become intensely long for his wait, he leaned back at the sky and observed the programmed clouds for their shapes. Nodding off, Zeke fell backwards off of the barricade and towards the grass.

I climbed into the parkour course and started running jumping from the suspended brick swinging from ropes dodging the traps shouting at zeke from up there about how lazy he was as I was swinging from the ropes again "hey lazy monkey! Over here!" throwing things from my inventory at him

With his head nestled in a thick patch of grass and he legs dangling over the side of the barricade, he felt comfortable oddly and really could only barely manage to make out the shouting from Kyoki in a distinct manner. Most of her words were taken with background noise from grunts and feet hitting pavement harshly. "I waited five minutes for yo..." He quietly whispered and pulled his legs off of the wall and down beside him before cuddling his body up into a fetal position.

"WhaAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" He woke up during the launch and gasped as deep as he could before hitting the water and going under. Frantically waving both arms around and kicking his legs, he struggled to find which way was up towards the surface and was only able to make it out because of the sun pointing him in the right direction. Crawling out of the lake, his health stood in the yellow almost red area as he choked on the water in his lungs. With both palms placed against his chest, he pushed inward as the coughing became more violent and he fell down against the grass with his forehead.

"idiot" I healed him first before his health dropped to red and sat him up hit his back so he could cough up water when he finally did get the water out of his system I spoke with a glare "don't think this is the end there's more to come so you better be prepaired" I looked to see haine run up "hey haine you ready?"

Through the fit of coughing, Zeke could hear her call himself an idiot and to be prepared for more of the same. When he had finally settled down on the inside of his body, he got up and pushed Kiyoko away from him with one of his hands. "Thanks.. and get away from me!" *Cough* He returned the help she gave to help him up and then took it away by walking away. A small glance to see who Kiyoki was talking about and he saw no one.

"I can't breathe!" Was the first thing he said once he felt himself being tackled to the ground and messed with. He couldn't get a clear view of who it was that was doing it but it definitely wasn't Kiyoki from the looks of the hair color. When he was free, hist feet were only able to be kicked a couple of times before he got up started to run again and head for the nearest town. (What the hell is happening today!? Is everyone insane!?)

(OHOHOH ITS CALLED GETTING DRUNK ON FLUFFING MELTED ICE CREAM XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

She giggled insanely before she chased Zeke like she had taken a boost of hyper medication. She was insanely hyper this time, not even like usual. Maybe she found torturing people amusing...? Sadist in the training -.- (WOW I EVEN CHANGED MY SARCASM LEVELS HERE XDDDDD)

With everything taken out of him, Zeke could barely run half the maximum speed he would otherwise do normally when being chased. Everything felt different and dangerous to him after being woken up into torture basically and there was nothing stopping him from getting away from more of what they had in mind. Once a few blocks of houses were cleared, he took off his soggy scarf and laid it down on the streets near an overlook into a sewage pipe system. (That should throw them off a little.) He said as he jumped down onto the piping that ran along the underground and crawled himself in between the grating and pipe until he was literally under the town concealed.