[PP-F3] Psychos Parkour [zeke, haine]

We lost sight of him for a moment till we almost rounded the corner I stopped dead mid step to see Zeke's soaked scarf near some overlook near sewage pipes I picked up the scarf to think I almost slipped into it "Hey haine we lost him but I found his scarf maybe yue can find him?" watching her run around me in circles with yue in her arms who as usual didn't seem happy

"Sure! You can count on the loyal hyper team!" Haine cheered as she set Yue on the floor. "Now go Yue! Show us what you can do!" the girl enthusiastically exclaimed as she watched her familiar race up to the scarf and sniff it.

She gagged with an angry look as she used her paws to push the scarf beside. "The little brat happens to be in the sewer. Under the ground," the blue eyed wolf stated as she stretched.

Upon being grabbed, Zeke squirmed his way back into a wedge between the pipe and grate. "Stay away from me, I don't want to be around you two ever again!" The longer it went one, he tried to think of a plan to get the message across to them. Looking to find where they had a hold on him, Zeke stuck his mouth near and bit into the side of the hand for desperate tactics.

He bit my hand I pulled away slowly "fine stay there if ya want but I ain't gonna stop haine" I walked to a small field that I had earlier discovered with no mobs in a kind of open roof cave and passed out there since no one could find me cause no one else even knew it existed