[OP-F1] Legends? Nah..

Maximum would be in the fields of the first floor, looking out to the plains as he sits there, just thinking what he should do. 'A party maybe? I dunno.. I'm not really good with people that I don't know well.. I'll have to get in a group eventually..' He'd stand to get to work on the boars in the distance. He'd stop hearing the sound of footsteps behind him.

Edited by Maximum

"Ahoy there" Bell shouted as he approached the confused looking player. He could't help but notice his equipment. "All starter gear, just like me... perfect, he must be new." Bell thought to himself. As he came nearer to the player, he could see that the player was a younger boy, maybe 1 or 2 years younger than himself. "H-hey, I'm Bell. It's nice to meet you! I'm just trying to meet some new people and eventually form a party. Are you interested?" Bell wasn't used to being the person to introduce himself, but he had realized that he would never get anywhere if he didn't have a little courage.

He'd take in Bell's appearance, raising a brow at his white hair. 'A party? I don't even know this guy, and wants to be in an party with me? For all I know he could be a complete lunatic.. He'd pause at the thought. 'Which means we'll get along just fine!' He'd clear his throat, hardly dwelling on Bell's request. "Sure, I'll join you. I'm Maximum, you can call me Max, but don't ever call me Maxi. That's a pet peeve of mine." He'd stick his hand out for Bell to shake, looking a bit downwards to him to give him a warm and welcoming smile.

Bell smiled "Awesome!" He opened his drop down menu, hovering his finger over the 'invite to party' selection. He grinned, and sent the invite with an air of happiness. Bell hadn't formed a party yet. This was going in the books as a memorable event. "Alright, finished, now all you have to do is accept the invitation, and we'll be in business! Then this way, we can go on quests together, and split the rewards. Then, when we're done, we can just leave the party. But this way, we can make sure to split rewards and materials evenly."

He'd slide down his menu, seeing the  notification for a party request. He'd accept it, going through his inventory to equip his starter armor and Two handed Blade. "Do you want to go grind on some boars? Should we look for a quest? How about any good shops around here? I'm ready for anything!" As he speaks to bell, he'd practically be waving his hand in the air, seeming more excited than he actually is. 

Edited by Maximum
Too short! >.<

Bell sighed with relief, originally thinking as he walked up that this new player might decline his offer. "Well, we're both level one, so there aren't many quests we can do without more people. We should probably try and get a little bit of col, so we can get some better equipment. Then fighting mobs will be much, much easier for us both. Once we get a little money, I can show you some cool shops to check out for new armor and weapons." Bell closed his inventory, equipping his starter armor, and his dagger.

Edited by BellYoshida

"Alright!, off to get a j- wait.. I just remembered, I've never had a job before.. Most 15 year olds don't anyway." He'd shrug off the thought of a job, and would start to jog away, motioning Bell to follow. "Come on! We've got to get started! We can't waste any time!" His pace would decrease a small bit, as he'd wave frantically to Bell to follow. 'Huh.. this place might not be so bad after all..' A wave of a mix of optimism, excitement, and hope rushed over Max. A new friend? Potentially.. A new life? Pretty much. 'What could go wrong?' He laughed at his own thought. 'Everything, just about everything can go wrong..'

Edited by Maximum

Bell panted, and tried to keep up the pace. Max had a good 10 foot lead on him the entire time they jogged to the fields. Their pace slowed down as they grew tired. "H-hey Max, we should slow down a bit. We need to keep up our energy if we're going to fight some enemies." They kept walking, all the while keeping an eye out for any mobs, specifically boars, as boars are typically the weakest enemies. Bell stopped short. "Hold on, before we find any mobs, we need to come up with a game plan. At our low levels, even a simple enemy like a boar could kill us. Let's take a break, and regroup after we come up with a plan." 

Max would stop running, virtual sweat dripping from his forehead. He'd look back at Bell, frowning a bit. "Yeah.. sorry, I guess I'm a bit exited, also eager." His head would lower a bit as he'd start to dwell on his thoughts. 'Hmm.. go looking for boars? Or go get some rest?' He'd turn back to Bell, shrugging. "Are you tired? Or are you looking to get some rest? Cause' we haven't even fought a monster y-" Max would stop speaking for a moment, thinking for a moment. "This might sound odd, especially since we just met... But I feel like we shouldn't go our separate ways after we're done with this party. Eventually, we'll have to join a guild and help with top tier dungeons, fight powerful bosses with our guild and someday get out of this game. So why not start here. Right now. We won't start a guild now, but we should plan to. You with me? Or am I going too fast?" He'd look Bell right in the eyes with the most straight face he could pull.

Bell was caught off guard by what Max had just said. So many thoughts rushing through his mind. "Well, honestly Max, you're not wrong. We need to start somewhere. And if we grow together, we could be valuable allies in combat. I don't think we should part. We shouldn't set our sights too high yet though. We have a long, long way to go to catch up to the highest level players. I think for right now though, we need to sit down and make our game plan. At our levels, a boar could easily kill us. We need to plan this out." Bell was quite relieved to sit down, and take a moment to think. His muscles ached, and he was getting pretty thirsty. He drank one of his 10 waters with gusto, sweat soaking into his starter armor, and yellow coat.

Maximum would nod a few times when Bell was speaking, understanding his logic and the perspective he was coming from. Max would sit down next to Bell, going into his menu to grab one of his waters along with a bread. "So strategy-wise, what do you have in mind? I was thinking along the lines of me, taking more of a counter offensive attacks, while you, would go for more of an agressive move. Focusing on attacks over your defense. You see, since I have a longsword, you might see me at someone who attacks with defense. Which is about what I go for when it comes to fighting style. I usually fight with others, and focus on being more of the fly that can be squished multiple times, while my teammates do most of the damage. But since there is only two of us, I was thinking of more of a One, two! Punch.." He'd put more enthusiasm into saying One, would say two quickly. While saying this, he'd make one big hook at the air, then a quick, but wind making jab to the air. "How about that? I put a ton of effort into one attack to stall the enemy for enough time for you to make a quick, but damaging blow! We'd repeat the process over and over till our enemy is defeated."  

"That's pretty much what I had in mind. One thing that is crucial to our survival, is that we stay focused on one creature at a time, so that we don't get overrun my multiple mobs. The tactics involved in our plan are really simple. Just like you said it goes you attack, then I attack, then the boar. We should try to always have the first strike to give us the advantage. I definitely am more of an attacker, all I have is a dagger, so I need to get in close. Perfect. I think we're good to go. Let's just take a few more minutes to rest." Bell laid back, feeling the soft breeze on his skin. 'Maybe this world isn't so bad after all' Bell thought to himself.

Listening to the people that were walking, their strategy intrigued me. Hmmm, I thought, Imma get in on this. I started to catch up with them. I saw them and said "Hello there. Mind if I join you? I'm Evac by the way. If yall are going to kill some mobs, Ill be your backup! Meaning if I see yall abiut to die, I will jump in. This is Nix, he is well, my pet." Nix was already next to them, and he stared deep into the white haired one's eyes. "Im sorry if I scared you. Im really just bored."

Maximum wouldn't have heard most of what Evac had said, his mind too focused on the small little animal that was studying Bell. "Sorry I zoned out for a second there..  You want to join us?" He'd raise a brow at Evac, wondering how long he had been listening to their conversations. '2 in 1 day, a new record..' Max would stand, putting most of his weight on his sword. "What sort of weapon do you use?"

Manta swung her rapier at the boar, not even looking at it. Nonetheless her blade stabbed right between the boars eyes, killing it. Her attention was on other things. More specifically the group of people that were gathering not too far away. She recognized Evac, but the other two she was unfamiliar with. She had recently come to dislike Evac, and not for anything he'd done necessarily. He was just a bit too dramatic at times for her. And drama was something she had come to had with a passion. There was nothing dramatic about a death game. People died and you lived with it. Strength was everything, and that included more than just the physical, it included a mental strength too, a willingness to strive to be better and not pulled back by the loss of friends. Which was why she didn't like him anymore. The last time she had seen him he had been crying over another players near death and saying it should have been him. That had gotten on her already frayed nerves. The other player wasn't dead, there wasn't anything wrong with them. In a turn their health would have regenerated. She had walked away that day and gone back to the front lines to train some more. Still, she could never hate anyone enough to pk them, or not provide help. She started to walk over to the group, sheathing her sword. That was the only piece of equipment she had on at the moment, her other gear was safely stowed away in her inventory. She disliked being judged for being such a high level player, and her perfect gear usually made that impression right off.

ID# 41499 results:

Battle: 8 Hit! (15 DMG)

Loot: 6= No loot

Boar: -11/4 DEADED

Manta: 125/125 EN: 30/30

He smiled politely at Evac. "Hey there, I'm Bell," He motioned to himself, then to Max, "and this is my friend Max." he could feel the soft head of the little red panda brushing up near his leg. As Bell introduced himself, he equipped his equipment. His dagger, and starter armor wasn't much, but it would have to be enough. He heard the squeal of a nearby boar, and looked over too see a female player walking to them, sheathing her sword. She gave a bit of a nasty look to Evac, but Bell, being polite, and not being intrusive, decided not to say anything. Bell had a hard time talking to girls, but he was getting better at not being uncomfortable around strangers. "Hey there! Would you like to join us? We're going mob hunting! I'm Bell, and this is Max, and Evac." Bell put his dagger in its sheath. 

There was no doubt about it, the boy was cute. She smiled. "I'm Manta, nice to meet you Bell." She turned to Max. "And you Maxi. Good to see you again Evac." She said, covering up her dislike for him. It wasn't like she hated him or wanted to hurt him, she just didn't like the dramatics. She turned back to Bell. "I'd love to join you guys hunting mobs." She replied, her smile wide and genuine. It had been a while since she had seen new players in this area, and she would be more than happy to hang out. Of course, she would hang back and let them do the work. Some low level players held animosity towards the higher levels for not helping them. Manta had been doing her best since she had come out of her depression, but she couldn't do everything alone. The point was, she didn't want anything to get violent. She especially didn't want to have to fight anyone with a much lower level than her. She would quite literally not be able to defend herself. Her code of honor wouldn't allow it.

Her rapier was extremely powerful, and even a single hit from it would likely kill the other players. So she wouldn't be able to do anything but dodge as she had promised never to kill another person. She'd do her best to hide her level, but also her best to protect the other players in the party.

I looked at Manta and was suprised by her clothes and armaments. She has to have better stuff than that, I thought. "Hi Manta. Its nice to meet you guys. And I would like to join this hunting party also. Should be fun." I looked at the party that was forming. I looked at Bell petting Nix, and said to myself, Nix needs to get out more. I need to get out more. I need more experience, so I can do my best to keep myself and my friends alive. 

Max would give a stern look to Manta as he spoke, "First thing for me.. never ever, call me Maxi, in my eyes it sounds childish. Which is not what I want you to think, when you think of me. It's really justa' pet peeve is as, but it bothers my more than you'd think." He'd stand upright, holding his blade in his hand as he'd rest it on his shoulder. "Now, let's talk stratagems.. Originally, since it was just Bell and I, I would attack first, and would hit our opponent delaying its attack for a breif moment, leaving it open for a quick damaging attack. Since there's four of us now, I'd pair Manta up with Bell, and I'd be with Evac, speaking of which.." He'd tilt his head to the side as he looked at Evac, raising a brow. "Evac, what weapon do you use?"

Edited by Maximum

Ssendom found himself roaming the fields of the first floor sin it was in all honesty one of the most relaxing floors. Seeing low end players getting their start much like he did, and since it was the largest of all the floors it had quite the sight to see from the trail alone. Clad in his full Ebony armor, hydra skull adorned on his head, shoulders in the shape of Dragon heads made completely out of stained glass, a massive curved greatsword resting upon his back which could only be beaten in size by the other Greatsword known as the one and only Gram. A pendant resting from his neck thay symbolized that he was one of the highest ranking members of inarguably the strongest guild across all of Aincrad. He was a symbol of absolute power by his looks alone, let alone all the accomplishments he had done during his travels.

The first group of players seemed like a small ragtag of players that was accompanied by the woman he actually knew as Manta, a guild member of his guild. Since they were accompanied by her he decided to make an appearance to them, it was something he had thought should happen to each new player who really decided to make a true start. He wanted someone who was vastly more powerful than hin way back when to help him realize what he could potentially achieve. Even though he was able to achieve such great feats, he wanted to be a sign of hope and give new players hope to want to become stronger than him. He wanted something that could truly challenge him.

As he approached the group walking in a very powerful stride to show authority and confidence, he placed his hand in the air as a signification of a wave, "I haven't seen you in quite a while Manta, who are these players you are accompanying?" He asked his brigadier.