[OP-F1] Legends? Nah..

Manta looked over at Maxi as he spoke. "Sorry. You just look like someone who would be called that. Max." She purposefully stated the name he had asked her to call him at the end so that he would understand that she had heard him. She didn't get why he was so firm about that though. It seemed a little immature actually, almost like he was trying to hard to be tough. Who was she to judge though. "I think I should cover you guys, play the backup roll." She suggested, before hearing someone speak up behind her. She turned around to see Ssendom. She sighed. In her opinion his display of strength and confidence was more likely to hinder the new players growth, discouraging them from even trying to become stronger. She spoke up in answer to him.

"Hello Ssendom. These are just some people that I met while mat hunting. That's Bell." She said, gesturing towards the player with a hand. "And that's Max and Evac." Seeing Ssendom reminded her of the health and damage crystals she was supposed to be making for him. She certainly hadn't been slacking off, but all of her perfects had been made into safguards for the upcoming boss fight. Plus, she was low on materials, the reason she was out here anyway. "They were planning to do a mat hunt. I was just going to hang back and play backup."

Ssendom nodded towards her, his intention wasn't to stay too long as he had many things he needed to finish up as well, "That sounds great Manta. Oh, and about my order, I was going to ask you to put it on hold until after the Angel has been brought down. I have enough wares at the moment, so I am not overly worried about gettin more for quite some time." He said to her, realizing what she was somewhat hinting about. He then turned to look at the players he was being acquianted with, "Good day to you all, I hope Manta is being a good girl?" He asked with a light chuckle just to somewhat get under her skin a little bit. "I am just messing around, if you need anything don't hesitate to send any questions or what not my way. The name is Ssendom." He would stand to listen to them for a short while before departing and getting back to his farming spree.

Bell was a little surprised by Max's sudden outburst, but thought better than to say anything about it. he could tell that Manta was a higher level player, and highly appreciated her willingness to help. Bell and Max, being new players, would need someone to help them go through the battle mechanics, and having an experienced player or two to help was just perfect. As this powerful looking man walked toward them, Bell admired his beautiful armor. All of a sudden, Bell was making new friends and acquaintances super quickly. "H-Hello there Ssendom. It's nice to meet you." He looked over to Manta. "Are you two in a party or something?" Bell asked, then smiled. "Either way, we should get going soon." 

Daeron was on the first floor, a floor which served many memories, both good and bad. His golden hair shone in the sunlight, and his armor was shining even brighter. The only unique part of his attire were his eyes, the color of an orange flame, roaring within his iris. Daeron felt the grass brushing the bottom of his golden clad boots. He heard commotion outside of the city, which meant he could make an appearance, but he had to be careful. Players with orange icons, usually weren't too welcomed to others. It was always the typical outcome, but in the end people liked him far more than they thought they would have. Daeron made sure to keep his weapons down, he made sure to look calm. When he turned past the entrance of the city and saw there was an entire group of players, Daeron smiled.

"How's it going everyone?" he asked them, walking slowly, but carefully not to walk like he's ready to pounce on them. After all, most players down here have little to no experience with fighting or even other people, so he needed to be precisely careful. Also, there seemed to be some loaded out players too, some that looked like they could make a joke of Daeron if they chose to work together to fight him. It wasn't until he looked to see that there was nobody he knew except for Dom, which he had only a brief encounter with.

Manta let out a relieved sigh. Ssendom apparently had the same thing in mind, that they should focus on the boss battle. She smiled and turned to Bell who seemed to be a bit flabbergasted by Ssendoms appearance. "Your probably right about that." She replied to him before pausing as she heard what Ssendom had said. "And I have been a perfect girl Ssendom..." She said slowly, not entirely sure the proper way to reply to him. She noticed someone approaching and glanced over, noticing the orange immediately. It was rare to find orange players on the first floor, but it wasn't unheard of. With Ssendom there, she had nothing to worry about, but the lower levels... The guy could do a quick AOE, kill them all, and run off. She quickly opened up her hud and equipped her pure white leather breastplate and her ring, preparing for a fight.

Edited by Manta Gaul

The first thing Bell noticed was the orange cursor above the player's head. 'Is this guy a PK'er?' Bell thought. "H-Hi, I'm Bell this is Manta, Max, and Evac." He was nervous, but tried not to show it. If anything were to go wrong, Bell would have no chance in hell against this guy. He pushed the bad thoughts aside. He wasn't the type of person to judge based on someones past. "Were you looking for something?" Bell asked with a polite smile.  He scratched his head nervously, and took a deep breath of the cool morning air. Hoping that the action didn't get too intense, not even thinking about the fact that he could kill them.

Ssendom looked over and noticed Daeron, "You know, it would probably be wise of you to fight Redemption and clear the bad omen of the Orange Symbol. Since you say you're a "Justicar" a man who is righting his wrongs and protecting those who cannot protect themselves." He said while laughing lightly, he turned to look at the entire group, "You needn't worry, Daeron here is actually rather friendly despite the orange symbol. He won't harm you, I am sure of it." He stated in a rather happy tone to try and quell the worries of everyone. He would protect the weaker players in the case Daeron were to try, but he wasn't exactly worried that the Golden Armored man would.

Teayre was resting against a tree her red coat flapping around her as a breeze cut through the clearing. Voices carrying over to her made the crimson haired girl look up, her eyes darting from player to player. “Six… Huh, well let’s see.” Pushing herself up her left hand carrying the six foot blade of the muramasa tucked neatly into its scabbard, looking oddly out of place next to the five foot four girl. Approaching the group she raises a hand before sitting down, a silver snake dangling from a chain around her neck.  The girl looks at Ssendom and nods, extending a hand. “Long time no see, still scaring the lower levels with that armour?”

Catching site of how the bright white hair of Bell Teayre chuckles at his reaction, “If he wanted to kill you he would have done it by now. Besides I know quite a couple of former pkers and despite certain rough edges mostly they’re an okay bunch.” Smiling she sits down placing the black scabbard across her lap. “So what brings you all out here?”

Edited by Teayre

Calrex gave a small sigh as he walked back towards the area that Teayre was resting at, resheathing the Grand Blade, "Whelp, it looks like there's no more monsters around for a...where did she..."

Looking over he saw his redhead wife making her way over to a group of players, seeing two individuals that he knew, Daeron and Ssendom, amongst the players, "I guess I might as well stop by and saw hi as well."

Clad in his Grand Dragoon armor he followed a short distance behind, giving a wave as they group came into clearer view, "Looks like quite the gathering here. Long time no see Dom."

Looking over he gave a nod to Daeron as well, "Even longer Daeron. Good to see you're doing well."

Bell let slip a relieved sigh, hoping Daeron didn't notice. "Sorry if we seemed rude." Bell sheathed his knife, fully trusting Ssendom's judgement. "Teayre was your name? It's nice to meet you. And you are?" He motioned towards the new player joining them. "Were here because we are about to go mob hunting. Max and I are new players, both level 1, and we are planning on making some col, and possibly leveling up." Bell was getting a little overwhelmed with all the new players gathering here. Most of these players were high level, so Bell felt a little bit under-equipped, with his starter gear. "You guys can all feel free to accompany us in our hunt."

Shizuka sighed. It seemed like there were plenty of people gathered up in and around the area. More than she would have preferred at all. However, here, she sees that there were many players that were of great power such as Calrex and Ssendom along with a red-haired woman that she had never previously met before but she could tell that the woman was related to Calrex, someone that she had done plenty of quests with. More like asked him to do plenty of quests for her. Shizuka thought as she clutched her teeth at her own weakness. Still, she wants no attention nor does she want the others to notice her. Hence, Shizuka put on the countering pink hood of her pink Azure cloak and of course, Shizuka hid in the shadows like she usually did.

Of course, through the corner, Shizuka observed the group and watched as the group of high and low leveled players conversed among themselves. Still, Shizuka felt no urge to join them and instead, she decided that she would stay within the darkness of the shadow. Hence, she waited, unnoticed with her pink hood sealing her face and her face from the outside world. 

Edited by Shizuka

Daeron saw as they reacted, just as he had expected. To be completely fair, they reacted better than he had anticipated. "Umm yeah, you guys have had one of the better reactions... I remember one time where a group of players drew their weapons as if I killed someone--" he stopped abruptly, realizing what he was saying... getting wider eyed, he looked around "Okay, let's get one thing straight-- I didn't kill him okay? I didn't! So don't get that idea... Annnnnyyyywwwwaaaayyysss, nonetheless, they all died the next moment..." he laughed as he looked around at the group. Clearly he could tell that most of the player's probably didn't think it was that funny, but before he gave off a bad impression, he corrected himself, "I'm kidding by the way... those friends happen to be Lessa, Zelrius, Clarence, Shanok and tons of other front liners which are hopefully still around today, don't worry I don't plan on killng anyone, and like you said... if I wanted to kill you it'd be way too late to start attacking now."

Daeron saw Dom cover him, which made him feel rather good knowing that at least someone covered his back. And then not even moments later, Calrex appeared, someone he hadn't seen in a long time, but he could tell he was stronger than he was before. In fact, Calrex used to be way under Daeron's level... "Calrex, you've done some work you see. Glad to see some others I know are still around." Daeron nodded towards him, and nudged him in the arm with his elbow in a friendly manner. "Anyways, mob hunting you say? I think with this group and me being able to tank just about anything on this floor we could take on some of the bigger monsters if you guys feel comfortable with that. After all, I will be a tank for a front line, so if I can't even handle a floor one monster then maybe I'm not cut out for the job right? Haha" he said as he began chuckling, scratching the back of his golden hair.

There were way to many people gathering around for Manta's taste. This was starting to get a bit uncomfortable. She tossed her hair behind her back, and turned around. If Ssendom and Calrex were with them nothing bad could happen. "Well, this is getting a bit to crowded for my taste. Youll be fine if you stick with Ssendom." She said before walking back twards the starting city. She would commence her own mat hunt on the second and third floor. "Good luck Bell!" She called out as she walked into the city.

Manta has left the thread

"Well bye Manta.... I think that your right Daeron. We could totally take out a field boss. Well," I sent everyone near me a friend request "Its nice to meet you all. Shall we get started then?" I looked at Calrex, Tearye, and everyone else as the requests I sent popped up in their faces. "I do need more friends for..... "I stopped myself, thinking better not say that yet. "So yeah, please accept these. I know we all just met and all, but I just need some friends." 

Max would open his menu, and would accept the request from Evac, giving him a warm smile as he did. He'd close his menu, and would start to walk off, motioning for Bell and Evac to follow. "Come on! We have to perfect our technique before we can even think about advancing to the next floor!" Max raises his sword to the sky, smiling in the sun as he starts jogging. "Onward! Lets show em' what we got!"  Max would stop and turn, looking to those that are more experienced. "Oh, and we'll be seeing you real soon! How about.. Floor 25? If you haven't made it that far!" And with that, Max would continue running, a face full of determination.

Edited by Maximum

Bell felt a small twinge of sadness as Manta walked away. So far, he had really liked her. Maybe they would see each other again someday soon. Bell waved as she disappeared toward the first town. He then turned to the ever growing group of adventurers, and noticed a friend request pop up in front of him. He accepted it right away. 

"Max wait!" Bell yelled to the already running away Max. "Max, some of these guys might come with us! We're going to fight some bigger monsters! There are stronger monsters on this floor that we can fight. Trust me I think it will be a big help to stick with them." With more of a chance of loot drops, and more experience, Bell figured it would be wise to stick with these guys, and try to fight something a little bigger. Bell motioned toward the more experienced players. "Are you guys coming with us?" Bell grinned and began to follow Max.

Edited by BellYoshida

One boy, Max as he recalled was the name was far beyond gone. Then the other girl Bell, asked if they were in. Looking at everyone else, he then pressed the blue circle, accepting the party invite. Beginning to follow behind them, he was ready for yet another fight. "I mean you're going to need me for this, so don't think I'm letting you go alone to walk into a monster you cannot handle" he said as his armor left footprints behind, by indenting the grass onto the ground beneath it.

It was then that Shizuka decided it was the best time to appear from the shadows. It seems like the group was beginning to separate. First went Manta and now a few newbies who want to fight mobs. She didn't blame them. She had once been as new as they were and now, Shizuka was almost as strong and as determined as several other higher leveled players. Still, she was nowhere as powerful as them. With a sigh, Shizuka walked out from the shadow with utmost silence and absolute gracefullness. Indeed, she was still wearing that cloak... the mysterious blossom pink azure cloak which she felt did not suit her anymore but kept on due to the fact that she did not have enough col to go to Ariel's shop and buy a more adaptable one. Nevertheless, Shizuka walked out into the light, allowing the sun's rays to shine upon her and even though her eyes were shielded by the hood of her cloak along with the rest of her face, she could feel the uncomfortable heat penetrating upon her head.

"I, Shizuka, would like to join as well. Please send me the party request." Shizuka said as she held her head down low. "I'd like to join the conquest as well." She finished, still not willing to show her face. Indeed, things have changed for her since that fateful event when she turned depressed and ashamed of herself... But that was an entirely different story waiting to be explained and this place was not a suitable place for it.

Edited by Shizuka

Something very strange was happening on the first floor. Something quite perplexing, and scary because of that. So many high level players were gathering around, seeming to be forming some sort of group. He couldnt help but wonder if some new field boss had appeared, or maybe a dungeon. So many were high level, but some looked to be even lower level than him. He was a treasure hunter, and a dungeon finder, not a fighter. Was it possible that he might find work among that small crowd? Probably not actually, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to get involved, he tentatively took a step towards the group before halting. It was a white haired vision of beauty, something more beautiful and cute than he had ever seen. He didnt ave the courage to take another step, instead debating his  options.

Edited by Davros Syb'Aoth

THREAD SUMMARY

With their party ever-growing, Max, Bell, Calrex, Evac, Daeron, Shizuka, Teayre, and one final player, still lurking in the background, set off on a Field Boss Raid. They go over battle tactics, and prepare themselves for the fight to come.

1 SP to ALL

44 col to everyone
45 col to Max for being thread starter.