PP - F11 Testing the Waters (Sub Dungeon) (Teayre)

In a flash of light Calrex gave a calming breath as he appeared on the eleventh floor, looking around at the familiar surroundings of the settlement of Taft, "There's only one reason I'm here today, so I'd best get to work. Wouldn't want to waste time and have to leave because the floor raid starting."

Looking upwards he watched as his blue peregrine falcon familiar, Roc, appeared in a flash of light, materializing a few feet above him as he gave another exhale before departing out towards the gates leading out into the field zones.

"Supposedly from what I learned from the info brokers, there's a chance that a person can discover a sub-dungeon within a floor. Best make use of that and get starting looking. I need to get my stats up if I'm going to keep with the release of all the new mechanics in the game."

Swiping on his menu he made sure all of his gear was equipped, as well as the three mods he had equipped to use. He knew he wasn't going to be as evasive as he was in the past, counting on the extra boost to his health to help carry him through.

"Worst comes to worse I can always call on Teayre or Oikawa, or anyone else I know to see if they can lend me a hand. But for now, to focus on finding that dungeon."

With a swipe on his menu he produced the fish item he had caught himself at his new, yet unopened, fishing shop. It was the head of a monster fish as he munched down, trying his best not to gag from the unusual texture and flavor. As it disappeared he gave a sigh of relief as he put his hands in his jacket pockets, seeing the world around him sharpen.

"Actually, what the heck she's probably not busy right now."

Swiping on his menu he sent out a quick message inviting his wife to the adventure as he moved over to the side of the gate, putting his arms into his jacket pockets as he waited for her to arrive.

Consumed Silver-Eyed Bluefin Head

Current Total LD Buff for Thread: +4

Edited by Calrex
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The red head’s eyes flickered open to see the door to her shop swinging open. Frowning she rolls over grabbing the Muramasa and charging out the door only to see her blue haired husband disappear on the horizon towards the town. Sighing she steps back inside and straightens up the few bits of merchandise that she had knocked over in her rush to get up. Placing them carefully on the shelf Teayre slips out the door closing it and flipping the sign over so it read closed.

Her fingers a blur Teayre brings up her friends list and spots where her husband has headed to, the eleventh floor.  Sighing she starts to head to the twelfth floor boss rom and working her way down the various floors. Stepping out into the fields of the floor antmen scurrying around Teayre breaths in slowly before breathing out. “Let’s get this under way then.” Keeping her thumb pressed onto the tsuba Teayre finds her way to Taft just as her husband is leaving it.

Watching him head in her direction she waits the way of his path, leaning against one of the trees on this floor the muramasa on her shoulder drawn, as she smiles coyly, knowingly at him. “Did you really think I’d let you do this on your own?” She calls out to him as a notification pops up on her hud to say about a message. Half walking half skipping over to Calrex, Teayre plants the Muramasa point first into the ground. "Besides you woke me up, Mr Noisy." Poking her tongue out at him she wraps her arms around the boy in a long embrace.

Edited by Teayre

"Huh?"

Looking over Calrex saw movement heading towards him, but a few seconds later he was able to discern his wife making her way towards him as a smile came across his face, "It's difficult being as aware as I was before, since the recent updated caused me to lose my Reveal skill."

Listening to her speak he gave a smirk and a nod, "Well, I definitely didn't take the Sneak and Hide skill, so stealthing around certainly isn't my strong suit."

Returning her embrace Calrex gave a calm exhale as he rested his head on hers, looking in surprise for a second, "Wait a second...why does this feel easier now? Did I get taller or something. Ah, it must be nothing. Maybe my body grew after my birthday or something."

"In any case sorry about that Teayrie, I didn't mean to wake you. If you're feeling up for it I was going to try and find one of these sub-dungeons that the info brokers are all in a buzz about, see if maybe it'll help speed up our leveling, especially since there's no new quests currently out."

Leaning back a bit he bent down and stole a kiss from her lips before giving a warm smile.

Her smile not fading Teayre keeps her eyes locked on Calrex’s, “What did you expect?” she says to him before quietly mumbling something under her breath, “I can’t just leave you to go out on your own…” Relaxing her arms the crimson haired maiden quickly ducks behind a tree rolling around the trunk before bending her knees and charging forwards the muramasa drawing from its sheathe at the same time.

Quickly striking two mobs either side of Calrex she spins three times decimating them before sheathing her blade. Folding her arms across her chest she glares at her husband again. “Roc! You’re supposed to watch out for him.” A stern tone crossed her voice, a small wind burst through the treeline flapping her coat around as she stood there.  

Spoiler

ID: 41521 LD: 15 (13 + 2 LD) BD: 10 (Nat)

Calrex: 217/217
                Energy: 53/53
Teayre: 149/149
                Energy: 16/36 (20 Used)

Antman 1: 0/128 128 DMG = (13+3)*10-32
Antman 2: 0/128 128 DMG = (13+3)*10-32
Antman 3: 0/128 128 DMG = (13+3)*10-32
Antman 4: 0/128 128 DMG = (13+3)*10-32

Loot:
4 x Materials
(128 * 5) * 4 = 2560 Col

Total Loot:
4 x Materials
2560 Col

Edited by Teayre

Roc descended and flew low with his hunting swoop, as if he were diving for Teayre before pulling up a foot away from her head, as if to retort the redhead's comment before returning back to his overwatch altitude. Calrex couldn't help but give a laugh as he saw the sight, "Heh, don't worry Teayre. No matter how much he tried to protect me, in the end his effect is his fierce eyes. Roc can't be a warning bell unless he opens that mouth of his, and that's usually to stuff it with food."

Walking so that he was close to his wife he wrapped her up in an embrace once again, "I don't know if I've ever said this, but you're love of wielding katanas really shines through your fighting style. It's elegant and really a beauty to watch. I'm already head over heels for you, but it still feels like I fall deeper in love the more I see of you."

"...
...I JUST SAID THAT SMOOTHLY?!"

In realization of his words the Ultramarine Knight's face flushed a deep red as he took a step back, putting a hand behind his head, "I-In any case we'd best keep moving! Heh."

• 2 weeks later...

Her eyes flicked up to the bird matching the falcon’s glare with one of an eagle’s. “Don’t try it. You’re his famil-“ Teayre was cut off mid-sentence as an arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her in close her face turning red as Calrex spoke looking at his chest her hand clenching as her fingers slide along the polished ocean blue metal. “Cal…” Gently kissing over where his heart would be Teayre pushes back nodding. “I love you more each time as well.” She states softly, calmly and confidently.

Slowly turning around, flicking her hair over her shoulder as her foot hits the floor Teayre moves like a blur. Her weapon flying out as she performs two swift slashes and rotates three times in a whirl of steel cutting each of the four antmen that had started to make their way towards herself and Calrex. Coming to a halt she slides the muramasa home into its sheath. Looking over her should she gives a small smile to her better half.

ID: 42871 BD: 9 (9 + 3 ACC) CD: 7 LD: 5 (3 + 2 LD) MD: 2 (5 – 3 EVA)

Teayre: 153/153
       Energy: 17/37(20 Used)

Calrex: 285/285
       Energy: 55/55

Antman 1: 9/143 (13+4 Charge)*10 – 36 MIT = 134 DMG
Antman 2: 9/143 (13+4 Charge)*10 – 36 MIT = 134 DMG
Antman 3: 9/143 (13+4 Charge)*10 – 36 MIT = 134 DMG
Antman 4: 9/143 (13+4 Charge)*10 – 36 MIT = 134 DMG

Edited by Teayre

ID: 42877
Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +3) = 10
Sword Art <<Rage Spike>> Activated (4 Energy Used / 51 Remaining)

Calrex gave a smile as his cheeks tinged red, watching as his wife rushed forward and nearly eliminated the creatures in front of him. To his surprise, the monsters preserved a sliver of health after the attack, "Guess these ones are persistent this time around...alright then."

Giving a calming breath he unsheathed the Grand Blade, lowering his body into the stance for <<Rage Spike>> before flying forward, his sword alight with a light blue glow. As he got into striking range his piercing stab punctured all four of the antmen before he retracted his sword, leaping back, "Yeah, that didn't seem like the prime time to strike."

"Alright, go for it!"

Teayre: 153/153
       Energy: 17/37(20 Used)
Calrex: 285/285
       Energy: 51/55 (-4)

Antman 1: 8/143 (10 DMG * 2 Art - 36 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
Antman 2: 8/143 (AOE)
Antman 3: 8/143 (AOE)
Antman 4: 8/143 (AOE)

Edited by Calrex

Leaning back away from a blow Teayre ducks and weaves as several more come her way. Narrowly dodging each one she raises an eyebrow at Calrex who seemed to back off from killing the mobs. Letting out a small sigh Teayre spins quickly in two short motions and destroys the four antmen. “Why’d you hesitate Cal?” Sliding the Muramasa home she walks over to her husband and entwines her arms around his waist. “Honestly you’re never paying attention.” Shaking her head as she burrows it into the crook of his chest.

Remaining still for several minutes the red head gently pushes away, her face now cimson matching her hair. “So, what’re you planning on doing on this floor? Just some more training?” Grinning as she wraps a strand of the bluenette’s hair around her finger. “Or did you have something more in mind?”

ID: 42990 BD: 8 (6 + 2 ACC) CD: 12 LD: 12 (10 + 2 LD) MD: 5 (8 - 3 EVA)

Energy: 6/37(12 Used, 1 Regen)
       Energy: 51/55

Antman 1: -34/143 (13 DMG * 6 Art - 36 MIT = 42 DMG)
Antman 2: -34/143 (AOE)
Antman 3: -34/143 (AOE)
Antman 4: -34/143 (AOE)

Loots:
4 x Materials
(143 * 5) * 4 = 2860 Col

Total Loots
4 x Materials
2860 Col

Edited by Teayre

As his wife finished off the four creatures Calrex gave a sigh of relief as he resheathed the Grand Blade, feeling Teayre's arms wrap around his waist. He felt his cheeks flush as he gave a smile, "Well, yes and no. Actually I was thinking of looking for one of those new sub-dungeons that supposedly are being talked about now. I figured it would be a good way to gain some more experience fighting stronger monsters, at least until we start unlocking more of the higher floors."

Feeling her finger play with one of his bangs the bluenette felt his cheek's turn a darker red as he wrapped his own arms around the redhead's waist, holding her close, "Like I said though, we can definitely give it a shot and see what we can find. I'm sure it'll be an entertaining experience."

Teayre lets out a low hum as Calrex mentions the sub-dungeons before grinning. “I’m in.” Feeling herself pulled in closer to her husband she lets out a giggle before resting her head against his chest again. “Oi! We’re meant to be training… Cuddling… can… wait…” Her voice got softer with each word, it was clear she wasn’t try to convince Calrex. Running her hand over his arm she stops it over where his heart would be and gives it a gently squeeze. “I love you. Now come on!”

Pushing herself away she shakes her head as she staggers a few paces, blushing deeply with a warm smile on her face. “Come on Teayre get ahold of yourself… He’s your husband for crying out loud.” Stopping for a second she tiptoes and steals yet another kiss from the bluenette. “Right let’s focus now Callie…” Her gaze met his eyes and again her sentence trailed off into silence.

Calrex gave another warm smile as his wife stole a kiss from him, breaking his embrace to try and keep herself focused. His cheeks remained red as he gave a calming breath, shaking his head as he tried to calm himself as well, "Y-Yeah, you're right. Time to focus and find this dungeon. We'll get to the cuddling later, heh."

Putting a hand behind his head he gave a calming breath, making note of Teayre's previous stagger, as if she was temporarily loopy. He gave a smirk before his cheeks flushed even more, "Geeze, do I have that kind of effect on her? I guess I should take it as a compliment."

Raising his hand to give a fake cough to calm himself, reaching down and gently taking his wife's hand, "Alright, let's get a move on."

Gently beginning to walk he kept a grasp around the redhead's hand, disregarding the fact that the one he was using was his own sword arm, meaning that it was possible he could be easily ambushed.

"Dangit...maybe that potion left some kind of lingering effect on me..."

Gripping Calrex’s hand firmly with her own Teayre carried her blade within its scabbard in her right hand. Her eyes were flicking around searching for any mobs. A small smile constantly on her face at the warmth that filled her left hand. Slowly the red head moved to the left leaning her head on the armoured shoulder of her partner as they moved across the vast plains on the floor. Closing her eyes she keeps her arm now wrapped around her husband’s as she clings to him.

“Cal… No matter what happens you need to get out okay? If it’s a choice between you or me I want you to take my teleport crystal and get the hell out of here. I only have you on the outside, no one else now…” A tear had started to roll down her cheek at the words she was saying unable to say anything else she kept quiet and walked alongside her partner.

ID: 43111 LD: 16

Threat Level: 1 / 2 (The LD will be rolled anything higher than a 10 will result in a mob ‘spotting’ the couple. When the threat level reaches 2, mobs are spawned on the post after.

Edited by Teayre

ID: 43133
Loot Dice: 14 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1 / Threat Level +1)

Calrex gave a warm smile as Teayre spoke, giving a calming breath as he responded, "Teayre, you know I'm going to do whatever it takes to stay alive and make it out of this game, but all of that will be pointless if I lose you in the process. It's going to sound unrealistic, but we have a shared inventory now. Should things ever go bad, I'm going to make sure no matter what happens, we'll both make it out alive. There's no need for either of us to sacrifice ourselves for the other if that situation doesn't arise. I'm..."

His eyes darted over as he heard movement nearby, "...not going to lose you."

Quickly turning to face the sound as it got louder he ripped the Grand Blade from its sheath, "Looks like we've got some unwanted company."

Threat Level: 2/2

Edited by Calrex

Her eyes narrowing she lets go of her husband’s arm. Drawing the blade she lets the scabbard clatter to the ground as she shoots forwards like a missile. Her <Charge> skill activating Teayre spins, her blade glowing bright red as the wind around her channels upwards taking the four antmen with it. Their blades swinging towards her as she pirouetted on the spot each one missing the crimson maiden. Her coat billows out as she spins facing stopping facing her soul mate. She muramasa flicking to her left as she holds it solidly in the one hand after her sword art finishes. “I said if the worst comes to the worst. If we can survive together, we will.”

Spoiler

ID: 43134 BD: 7 (5 + 2 ACC) CD: 10 LD: 16 MD: 1 (2 – 2 EVA)

Energy: 18/37 (19 Used)
       Energy: 55/55

Antman 1: 43/143 (13 DMG + 4 Charge) * 8 – 36 MIT = 100 DMG (Stunned)
Antman 2: 43/143 (AOE) (Stunned)
Antman 3: 43/143 (AOE) (Stunned)
Antman 4: 43/143 (AOE)
(Stunned)

Total Loots
4 x Materials
2860 Col

Edited by Teayre

ID: 43142
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +3) = 12 (+1 Damage)
Loot Dice: 11 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 14 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 41 Remaining)

Calrex gave a smirk as he saw his wife fly forward, nearly eliminating the monsters in front of them, "Well...I'll make sure that 'if' is a 'will.' No matter what..."

Rushing forward he activated his <<Lightning Fall>> Sword Art as he leapt upwards, the Grand Blade becoming covered with the crackling lightning energy. As he descended he accelerated with his <<Charge>> skill, quickly meeting the ground as the four bolts of lightning shot out and pierced through the four antmen, eliminating all of them with the strike.

Extracting his sword the small sparks flicked off as he resheathed his sword, checking the loot, "Heh, more towards the house when we finally find a good spot."

"Alright, well that made short work of them. Shall we keep moving?"

Looking over at Teayre he gave a warm smile as he put his hands into his jacket pockets.

Loot List:
4 Materials
Bonus Loot: 2860 col

Energy: 37/37
       Energy: 41/55
(-14)

Antman 1: -19/143 (10+1+3 DMG * 8 Art – 36 MIT = 62 DMG (Stunned)
Antman 2: -19/143 (AOE) (Stunned)
Antman 3: -19/143 (AOE) (Stunned)
Antman 4: -19/143 (AOE)
(Stunned)

Total Loots
8 x Materials
5720 Col

Edited by Calrex

Watching her husband dispatch the remainder of the antment, Teayre feels her chest swell. Blushing slightly as she watches the muscles bulge briefly as he slaughtered the four antmen. Nodding at Calrex she keeps a brisk pace moving through several of the smaller groups of antmen as if they weren’t even there. “Cal, do you have any buff food at all?” She asks as she opens her inventory flicking through it. “If we’re going into a dungeon for the first time I’d like to be fully prepared. Just in case we get a nasty one, I mean it definitely won’t be anything we can’t handle. Just in case though…”

Total Loots:

8 x Materials
5720 Col

"Hm?"

As Teayre took off at a brisk pace to avoid any further encounter Calrex jogged to catch up before walking alongside her, "Buff food? Well...unfortunately nothing useful in combat at the moment. My fishing hasn't exactly been the most productive as of late. The only useful fish I have in my inventory is one that grants the Prosperity enhancement. However, I do still have the banner from the Tagas quest that grants a bonus to damage for a battle, as well as the potion from it, but that's the closest things I've got."

Giving a small sigh he kept one hand in his pocket before looking over at his wife, a warm smile coming across his face before his free hand gently wrapped around her shoulder, "But you're right, it definitely shouldn't be anything we can't handle. As long as we watch each other's backs we should do just fine."

“As long as we watch each other’s-“

Slapping Calrex’s arm away Teayre spins her blade blocking a strike from an antman that was about to catch her husband’s back. Kicking the mob backwards she grits her teeth bending her knees before charging forwards at the singular mob. Her katana, the muramasa came out in a blur of purple as her <Charge> skill activated a flurry of strikes ensued, culminating in a chop to the creatures head causing it to burst into crystals. Flicking her hair over her shoulder as she sheathes her blade her eyes narrow as they look over at Calrex. “You know, you need to watch your own back as well…” Blushing slightly she turns her head and mutter under her breath, “Baka, be more careful.”

Spoiler

ID: 43696 BD: 8 (7 + 2 ACC) CD: 3 LD: 4 (2 + 2 LD) MD: 3 (5 – 2 EVA)

Energy: 8/37
       Energy: 42/55

Antman 1: -25/143 (13+4 * 12) – 36 = 168 DMG

Loot:
1 x Material

Total Loots:
9 x Materials
5720 Col

Edited by Teayre

"Hm?"

Scratching the back of his head Calrex watched as Teayre swiftly defeated the antman that was targeting the two, easily defeating the creature. A small blush came to his face as he watched her elegantly dispatch the monster before giving a calming breath, "Yeah...sorry about that. I guess I got distracted."

"Geezes more than distracted. I can't seem to keep my head focused right now. Come on Calnus snap out of it. You married her and have been on more dates than most couples that have been together for years have, yet you still can't seem to keep your usual calm self around her."

Watching her walk ahead he gave a warm smile, gazing at her while ignoring the redness on his cheeks, speaking more to himself than to anything else, "I guess she still has that effect on me. In some ways I'm not surprised, heh. She still is as beautiful as when I first met her."

Giving a small jog to catch up he put his hands into his jacket pockets, scanning left and right for any other monsters in sight, "I think we should be getting close to the area that dungeon supposedly are hidden. Any luck seeing anything that might be an entrance?"

Stumbling Teayre turns around looking at Calrex her mouth open wide. “B-B-Beautiful?” A deep crimson tint came over her cheeks as she looked at his chest before walking up to him as he jogged towards her. Gripping his armour gently she rests her head against his chest. “I…” Kissing his armour was all the girl could manage before she turned around.

“N-no I can’t see the entrance. Perhaps if we follow the antmen back at a bit of a distance we’ll find one of their mounds and ergo the dungeon?” Her left hand snuck down and entwined itself in her she gently squeezes before letting go. “Whatever happens, we need to be careful okay?” Walking onwards following some small dirt trails that showed vaguely on the floor the red head takes points.