PP - F11 Testing the Waters (Sub Dungeon) (Teayre)

ID: 43706
Loot Dice: 18 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 21 (Intermediate Dungeon Found)

"Yeah, that's not a bad ide..."

Before he could finish his sentence Calrex looked over as something caught his eye, "Wait...hold up a second."

Homing in on the location he had spotted he drew the Grand Blade, slowly walking forward. It seemed there was a smaller entrance that was off to the side of the other anthill openings. This one, however, seemed to go further down, rather than out and up into the anthill, "Teayrie...I think we found a dungeon entrance."

Making sure he was equipped for combat right from the get go the bluenette gave a nod before entering inside, giving a calming breath, "This one certainly seems fairly tame so far, but we haven't fully gotten inside just yet. Best be careful."

"I don't see any enemies in hiding so far, but we'd best stay on guard. I'll keep watch of the front. I have a feeling we won't be encountering any normal monsters in here..."

Edited by Calrex
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming to a halt Teayre turns and looks at Calrex, his gaze was off to one side. Following it the red head spots the dungeon entrance, a grin coming to her face. “Finally!” she exclaims. Her eyes flick to the status bar spotting her energy low she grabs her husband’s arm. “Let’s take it nice and slow, my energy is still quite low at the moment… We should try and keep above a third of our energy in case of surprise attacks as well.” Quickly hugging her husband she meets his eyes, her own shimmering from the light the cascaded over the bluenette’s shoulder. Turning she strides into the dungeon after her husband. Her left thumb pushing the muramasa slightly out of its scabbard ready for the draw.

Feeling his wife grab his arm Calrex looked back as he heard her suggest that they take this exploration slow. With a smile he gave a nod, "Of course, this is our first time finding one of these things, so we'd better approach this carefully. Let's make sure you get back up to optimal energy before we get started."

Giving a calming breath he put a hand on Teayre's shoulder, giving a warm smile while continuing to rest his sword hand on the Grand Blade's hilt, "Once you're all set let's get moving. This does seem to be a more difficult area, at least if I can guess by how secluded it was."

Glancing up at Calrex she smiles. “Thanks Callie.” Wrapping her arms around him she squeezes. “Listen… I uh….” Falling silent her voice sound serious but nervous at the same time. “I’m going to head to the lower floors for a bit Cal… I need some time to think were the mobs there can’t even scratch me” Gulping she meets his eyes, “If it’s…. If it’s okay I’d like a few days alone, to get my thoughts straight. I won’t do anything stupid I just need to…” She falls silent, unable to look at him Teayre gives a small smile as she gazes at the ground. “I was thinking of heading out once we’re done here. Is that okay?”

ID: 43798 LD: 12 Danger Level 1/3

Edited by Teayre

ID: 43801
Loot Dice: 10 (Danger Level Stable)

"I had a feeling she would need to take some time to think about it. I wish that I could be there with her, but that's probably just me..."

Tilting his head down for a second his face was obscured by his bangs, giving a calming breath. Tilting his face back up he gave his usual warm smile to her, gently grabbing her chin so that he could lift it to face his, "That's quite alright. Remember, I'm not here because I'm worried that you aren't strong enough to fight the monsters of these floors. I'm not that blind. I just want to be here should anything be wearing on you I can lend an ear. But if you need some time alone, I understand. Just...be sure to let me know if you need help alright? It doesn't take me long at all to reach you, remember? Just call for me and I'll be there in a flash."

Releasing his hand he gave a smile, "You're really something else Teayrie, heh."

Spoiler

Calrex_Smile.png

Danger Level: 1/3

Edited by Calrex

The hand that caressed her cheek, moving gently along her jawline caused the red head to blush heavily. She tried to avert her gaze but was unable to move her head so much as an inch the hand seemed like glue as it kept her looking into the eyes that were as vast as an ocean. “Cal…” She gently murmurs as he talks to her. As he releases his hand she grits her teeth placing a hand over her heart, glaring at him. “That wasn’t fair!” Turning on her feet she stalks off deeper into the dungeon pushing past her tankier other half. The sounds of skittering could be heard echoing up through the tunnels gulping she steps round the corner and to a ledge that revealed the depths of the maze.

ID: 43805 LD: 8 (No Change to danger level) Danger Level: 1/3

Edited by Teayre

ID: 43808
Loot Dice: 9 (Danger Level Stable)

"Hm...was it something I said?"

Looking with a confused face for a second as Teayre walked off he put a hand behind his head before assuming his usual self, giving a smile as he kept pace, "Looks like we might we encountering some more antmen inside. How are your energy levels? I think enough time should have gone by that we're back to full strength again."

Stepping up to stand alongside his wife on the ledge the bluenette's eyes scanned left and right, "Looks like some kind of mountain colony layout if this wasn't some anthill interior. Lots of spiraling ledges and holes."

"Alright then, where should we get started?"

Danger Level: 1/3

Edited by Calrex

Her eyes were trying to take in every inch of the dungeon, the site was something to behold. Antman were scuttling everywhere within it, dust rolling down the walls. “Alright then, where should we get started?” Teayre jumped not expecting her husband to be right behind her. “Cal!” She exclaims, the chattering stops momentarily below them. Slowly peering out Teayre spots several of the antmen looking up this way and she plunges herself back into the corridor. Leaning towards the bluenette she whispers in his ear. “We’d better pull them on our terms or we’ll be caught up here fighting them one at a time and I don’t think we’d survive that….”

ID: 44259 LD: 14

Danger Level 2/3

Edited by Teayre

ID: 44262
Loot Dice: 16 (Danger Level +1 / Encounter Triggered)
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11
Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +2) = 8 (+2 Damage)
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 42 Remaining)

"Yeah, you're probably right. We'd best be carefu..."

Before he could finish his sentence Calrex turned back towards the corridor as he heard the loud sounds of insect legs against the ground, "Guess we won't be getting off that easily."

Drawing the Grand Blade he gave a calming breath, turning fully to face the incoming creatures. It seemed that the antmen had send a patrol squad to confirm if there was a threat. These monsters, on the other hand, were not walking upright like most of the other creatures of the floor did. They remained on all six legs, but their jaws were decently sized to [censored] up player.

"Teayre get back!"

As the four creatures locked onto the bluenette he quickly leapt upwards before coming back down. The electrical energy of his <<Lightning Fall>> Sword Art shot out and struck all four of the creatures, but not before they managed to catch him in their mandibles, hurling him to the side.

Before he hit the wall Calrex quickly did a partial flip so that his feet met the wall first, absorbing the momentum before letting himself fall forward into a front flip, landing on his feet. Looking at the four creatures he confirmed the Stun marker on each, indicating that his new <<Bull Rush>> mod had taken effect.

"Let's finish these four off before they get a chance to warn the rest of the colony."

HP List
(Hate: 1) Calrex: 
285/289 (50+2 DMG (4) - 60 MIT (4) = 4 Minimum DMG)
   Energy: 45/56 (-14)
Teayre: 165/165
   Energy: 40/40

Enemies:
Striker Ant 1: 109/160 (10+3 DMG * 7 Art - 40 MIT = 51 DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Striker Ant 2: 109/160 (AOE / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Striker Ant 3: 109/160 (AOE / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Striker Ant 4: 109/160 (AOE / Stunned Until Next Turn)
DMG: 50
MIT: 40

Edited by Calrex

As the ants scuttled towards them Teayre stepped backwards letting her husband go forwards just as he called out to her. The lightning from his sword art burst out blindingly illuminating the tunnel. Running to the hole the red head gasps. Another four mobs were heading their way but were a small ways of just yet. Turning back to the group that was slowly staggering around Teayre whips past her husband her muramasa flashing out as she span destroying the first party.

“You don’t have to worry about them warning the colony Cal… Your lightning fall did that just nicely.” Grabbing her husband’s wrist Teayre begins to drag him back up the tunnel before slipping into a smaller branching one. “Saw this on the way in.” She whispers before following the winding place downwards. “They’ll probably follow us here but at least it’s a good point to hole up for a little bit after.” As the duo rounded a corner they came into a small room filled with eggs. Teayre’s jaw dropped just as the clacking sounded behind them. “Cal!”

Spoiler

ID: 44457 BD: 8 (7 + 2 ACC) CD: 3 LD: 21 (19 + 2 LD) MD: 1

HP List
(Hate: 1) Calrex: 285/289
   Energy: 45/56
   Energy: 20/40 (-20)

Enemies:
Striker Ant 1: -21/160 (13+4 DMG * 10 Art - 40 MIT = 130 DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Striker Ant 2: -21/160 (AOE / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Striker Ant 3: -21/160 (AOE / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Striker Ant 4: -21/160 (AOE / Stunned Until Next Turn)

LOOT:
4 x Materials
4 x Bonus Materials
(160*10)*4 = 6400 Col

Total Loots:
17 x Materials
12120 Col

Edited by Teayre

Seeing Teayre fly forward and finish the four ants that had engaged them, giving a smirk for a second before quickly following after the redhead as she led them into a smaller tunnel. Looking inside he made note of the eggs, figuring that this was probably not the place to be. However, at his wife's signal he saw another set of ants making their way up the tunnel the two had gone up.

ID: 44461
Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +3) = 10
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 32 Remaining)

Quickly rushing forward he leapt up and triggered <<Lightning Fall>> and <<Charge>> once again, descending as he pierced the ground with the Grand Blade, the electrical energy shooting out and piercing through each of the four creatures before he stood up, extracting his sword from the ground, "Alright, let's get rid of these ones as well, quick."

"I'm not sure how much time we'll have to hide out before those eggs hatch, but hopefully we can change position before it happens."

HP List
(Hate: 1) Calrex: 
285/289
   Energy: 32/56 (-14+1)
   Energy: 20/40

Enemies:
Guard Ant 1: 109/160 (10+3 DMG * 7 Art - 40 MIT = 51 DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Guard Ant 2: 109/160 (AOE / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Guard Ant 3: 109/160 (AOE / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Guard Ant 4: 109/160 (AOE / Stunned Until Next Turn)

Edited by Calrex
  • 2 weeks later...

Nodding at her husband Teayre doesn’t hesitate as the eggs begin to shake around the couple. Quickly eviscerating the ants that had chased them she stops breathing heavily dismissing the loot window as it popped up. “I’m out of energy.” Shaking her head Teayre keeps one hand gripped on the Muramasa her eyes watching the gentle hum of vibration from the eggs. “With any luck…” Letting out a laugh she rests her head against the soft mud wall, “With any luck I’ll get my energy back before those eggs hatch… If not, well it’ll be down to you to deal with it.”

Spoiler

ID: 45977 BD: 8 (6 + 2 ACC) CD: 6 LD: 20 (18 + 2 LD) MD: 4 (6 – 2 ACC)

HP List
(Hate: 1) Calrex: 285/289
   Energy: 32/56
   Energy: 1/40 (+1, -20)

Enemies:
Guard Ant 1: -21/160 (13+4 DMG * 10 Art - 40 MIT = 130 DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Guard Ant 2: -21/160 (AOE / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Guard Ant 3: -21/160 (AOE / Stunned Until Next Turn)
Guard Ant 4: -21/160 (AOE / Stunned Until Next Turn)

LOOT:
4 x Materials
4 x Bonus Materials
(160*10)*4 = 6400 Col

Total Loots:
25 x Materials
18520 Col

Edited by Teayre

(2 Posts Remaining Until Full Recharge / 6 HP Recovered)

Hearing the movement within the eggs surrounding them Calrex's senses remained on alert as he heard his wife say she was out of energy. Backpedaling a short distance he made sure he was standing beside her as he gave a calming breath to maintain his focus, "Go ahead and rest then. I should have enough energy to hold them off for now. Hopefully these things don't hatch in the next five seconds or so."

As he kept his eyes on the "landmines" around them the bluenette's grip on the Grand Blade remained firm, yet flexible at the wrist so that he could easily strike if a threat presented itself.

HP List
Calrex: 289/289 (+6 HP)
   Energy: 33/56 (+1)

Edited by Calrex

Reaching up Teayre wraps her arm around her husband's gently tugging him down. "You're resting to." Her eyes shooting daggers at him, "After all, I need someone's shoulder to use as a pillow." She adds after a few moments with a mishchevious wink. 

Leaning in the red head lets out a sigh as she relaxes her head on Calrex's shoulder. "I'm sorry I've been quiet lately, just with everything that has happenned... I'm a bit lost..." Gripping his hand with her own she squeezes gently, "I almost wish I never existed so then I wouldn't have to hold you back ... Or try to make sense of what to do with my life now." Her face contorting into a grimace Teayre looks up at her husband about to say something and she places a finger in his lips, "I'm glad I do though. I got to meet you."

(1 Posts Remaining Until Full Recharge)

"Gah!"

As his wife tugged him to sit down Calrex plopped down next to her as he felt Teayre's head on his shoulder, feeling his face turn red for a second before he smiled and gave a nod, "Alright."

Listening to her speak the bluenette gave a small sigh before shaking his head, "You're silly Teayrie. You've actually got it backwards. If it weren't for you being in my life, I probably wouldn't be as strong as I am right now. Even when I felt like I wouldn't be able to make it out of some challenge, you were the reason I've always been able to find the strength to get myself through."

Looking over at her he locked his eyes on her own blazing red irises, as if he were trying to gaze into the source of an inferno, "'Got' wouldn't be close enough, because it's past tense, heh. I'm happy that you're still with me, as my wife Narlia."

HP List
Calrex: 289/289
   Energy: 34/56 (+1)

Edited by Calrex
  • 1 month later...

Teayre’s eyes had fluttered shut as Calrex said her name, a soft smile stretching across her face. “No matter what happens. We will survive okay Cal? I don’t give a damn about your level, my level or whatever. We survive so that we can find each other.” Pushing herself up Teayre looks at her husband’s eyes again the flaming brilliance of her own reflecting in the calm stead ocean of the sapphires before her. A rattling behind her caused the red head to jump up slightly. A quiet clicking could be heard from the corridor they had come down. “Cal… We may have a problem.” Her hand went to the black leather hilt of the muramasa as she tensed her muscles, eyes darting to and from the various quivering eggs.

(Energy Fully Full Recharged)

Calrex felt his own smile grow to match Teayre's, but right as it seemed the moment would go on for longer he saw her react to the rustling of the eggs. His face immediately switched back to his in-combat serious expression as he gave a nod, "Looks like we might have overstayed our welcome in here. You good to fight?"

Getting to his feet the bluenette drew the Grand Blade once again from its sheath as he gave a calming exhale, centering himself so that he could be ready for the spawning enemies, "With the number of eggs in this area we'll likely be quickly outnumbered, so once we clear out the first wave that hatches we'd best get out of this room."

HP List
   Energy: 56/56 (+All)

16/20 Eggs remaining.

Teayre turned around facing the sole entrance to the room. Earth had been moved across and blocked the tunnel that led the way out. In front of her stood four ants their jaws clacking. A loud crack sounded behind her Teayre flicked her eyes back, four of the eggs had hatched. “Guess we’re not getting out of here easily Cal. You focus on the eggs to start with I’ll get rid of the bigger threat.” As she spoke the Muramasa came flying out of her sheathe as she shot forwards. The charge skill activating as her blade shone a brilliant purple. Several strikes later Teayre faces her husband with a smile on her face as the ants burst around her. “Let’s take out the easier ones now.” Nodding at him she readies her blade. “I’ll see if I can get rid of as many eggs as possible before they hatch.”

ID: 49480 BD: 6 (4 + 2 ACC) CD: 9 LD: 21(19 + 2 LD) MD: 1

HP List
   Energy: 56/56
   Energy: 28/40 (-12)

Striker Ant 5: -47/44 (13+4 * 6) - 11= 91 DMG
Striker Ant 6: -47/44 AOE
Guard Ant 5: -47/44 AOE
Guard Ant 6: -47/44 AOE

Edited by Teayre

ID: 49511
Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +3) = 6
Loot Dice: 10 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 13 (No Materials Found)
Mob Dice: 6 (Evasion +2) = 4
Sword Art <<Vertical Square>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (8 Energy Used / 48 Remaining)

Calrex gave a nod as his wife rushed forward and swiftly cleaved through the ants that were coming through, "Alright then, I'll focus on the eggs then."

Lowering his stance he gave a calming breath, bringing the Grand Blade across his body. The sword lit alight with the light blue hue of <<Vertical Square>> before he rushed forward into a cluster of eggs. Right as they seemed ready to burst open he quickly unleashed the attack, the four strikes swiftly cutting down the monsters before they could hatch. Each of the four eggs burst into crystals as the bluenette gave a nod, "Alright, another four down!"

12/20 Eggs Remaining

HP List
   Energy: 48/56 (-8)
   Energy: 28/40

Ant Egg 1: -22/30 (10+3 DMG * 4 Art = 52 DMG)
Ant Egg 2: -22/30 AOE
Ant Egg 3: -22/30 AOE
Ant Egg 4: -22/30 AOE

Edited by Calrex

Teayre’s eye brow raised and she sighed at her husband. “Cal, what about all the larvae that have spawned from the eggs? You…” Shaking her head she presses her left hand to her forehead briefly. Side stepping an attack from the larvae that were swarming around her feet. Casting her eyes down Teayre kicks one off to one side before pivoting and executing two swift half-moon cuts either side of her. Wading through the small gap to her husband she looks up into his eyes, her own like darts. “Idiot, how’d you miss the ones spawning?” Gently bonking him on the head Teayre dodges one of the larvae that launched itself at her. The soft pincers of the small beast clang on Calrex’s armour as the young bug bounces off.

Spoiler

0/20 Eggs Remaining

ID: 49745 BD:  8 (6 + 2 BD) CD: 2 LD: 19 (17 + 2 LD) MD: 1 ( 2 – EVAs)

HP List
   Energy: 48/56
   Energy: 17/40 (-12, + 1 Energy)

Ant Larvae 1: 30/30 Health
Ant Larvae 2: 30/30 Health
Ant Larvae 3: 30/30 Health
Ant Larvae 4: 30/30 Health
Ant Larvae 5: -40/30 Health (13*6) - 8 MIT = 70 DMG
Ant Larvae 6: -40/30 Health AOE
Ant Larvae 7: -40/30 Health AOE