PP - F11 Testing the Waters (Sub Dungeon) (Teayre)

ID: 49764
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +3 / Disguise +1) = 6
Loot Dice: 17 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 20 (Materials Found)
Mob Dice: 4 (Evasion +2 / Disguise +1) = 1
Sword Art <<Vertical Square>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated / <<Disguise>> Activated (8 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 41 Remaining)

"Geezes come on again?"

Looking at the larvae that had somehow escaped his vision and made their way around Calrex gritted his teeth, giving a calming breath as if he were trying to disperse a oversized vein that popped on the side of his head, "I swear these enemy AI have some running gag or something that makes me look like an idiot when you're around. It's starting to get a bit old and a tad annoying."

"I swear I don't miss enemies when I'm traveling with others or by myself. For the love of it somehow I missed enemies when I had the Reveal skill, an ability which let me see through the environment and prevent ambushes in the first place. If this isn't some kind of designer godmod joke I have no idea what it is."

Lowering himself into the stance once again for <<Vertical Square>> the bluenette's sword blazed alight with the light blue glow of the Sword Art as he triggered <<Charge>>. Activating <<Disguise>> at the same time he temporarily shrunk, the illusion of another larvae taking his place before the distraction broke into crystals, four of the spawn meeting their end by the four powerful cuts of his attack.

"In any case, that's another four down. Looks like we've only got five more to go before we're done here."

Loot List:
4 Materials

HP List
Calrex: 289/289
   Energy: 41/56 (-8+1)
Teayre: 165/165
   Energy: 28/40

Ant Larvae 1: -22/30 Health (10+3 DMG * 4 Art = 52 DMG)
Ant Larvae 2: -22/30 Health (AOE)
Ant Larvae 3: -22/30 Health (AOE)
Ant Larvae 4: -22/30 Health (AOE)
Ant Larvae 9: 30/30 Health

Edited by Calrex
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaking her head at her husband Teayre twirls her blade around her wrist quickly before catching the hilt, stepping forwards with her left leg and holding the blade parallel to her right leg. The soft glow of silver radiated out from the blade as a simple sword art took place. Dashing forwards a quick uppercut followed by a smashing the larvae into the ground as she thrust the katana forwards the blade stuck into the ground. A large crack appeared quickly radiating as the couple began to fall.

“CAL!” Stretching her hand out Teayre reaches towards the bluenette her eyes closing as she does so. Breathing slowly despite the heaviness in her chest. Her eyes flick open just in time for her to slam her blade into the wall next to the couple and slowly her descent enough to stop her sliding straight into the floor.  Her eyes darted to Calrex checking he was okay before looking around spotting a small archway as a series of scuttling could be heard above them. “Cal, get up! There’s no time to waste!”

ID: 49820 BD: 11 (9 + 2 ACC) CD: 10 LD: 9 (7 + 2 LD) MD: 6 (8 – 2 EVA)

HP List
Calrex: 289/289
Teayre: 165/165
   Energy: 15/40 (+1, - 3)

Ant Larvae 9: -9/30 Health (13 * 3) = 39 DMG

Edited by Teayre

(2 Posts Remaining Until Full Energy Recharge)

Listening behind him Calrex turned to see that Teayre had nearly run out of energy, "Heh, look who's talking. Hold on."

Running over he knelt down and gently helped his wife back to her feet, using his free hand to support her while he looked to another tunnel, "Let's put some distance between them and us before they catch up."

Quickly kneeling back down he lifted up the redhead before taking off down the hallway. Looking at his energy bar he saw it had recovered a single point with a flash, "Just a few more seconds and we'll be good to fight again."

After covering a good distance the bluenette set her back down while keeping his grip on the Grand Blade, "Hopefully we lost them for now. We'd best find the boss soon. I'm sure we can handle more of them, but I'd rather not have to drag this out if it's at all possible."

As Calrex came over to her Teayre looked at him as he offered her his hand. Taking his hand Teayre found herself suddenly being flung over his shoulder. Letting out a squeal she thumps the bluenette’s back with the hilt of the Muramasa. “Oi!... Let me down!” As his shoulder banged into her stomach Teayre gasped. “Calrex. Put. Me. Down. Now.” After some time she was eventually set down. Glaring at her husband, she opens her mouth and closes it again. Her eyelids flickering shut she breathes in deeply before exhaling and looking at him. “I’m fine, I was on my feet when you picked me up for crying out loud Calrex! I know you worry about me. Just remember I can take care of myself!” Huffing Teayre turns away from her husband looking down the corridor they had just come down, before muttering softly under her breath. “Thank you though…”

(1 Post Remaining Until Full Energy Recharge)

At his wife's reaction Calrex felt a bead of sweat form on the side of his head as he put a hand behind his head, "Y-Yeah, sorry about the, heh..."

Putting his hands into his jacket pockets he gave a small sigh of relief, glancing back at the way they came. There were definitely sounds of scuttling, but going from the dying volume it was fairly easy to tell that the creatures were heading away from their general direction. With the immediate threat seemingly gone Calrex relaxed his grip on the Grand Blade, "It seems we lost them for now. How is your energy at the moment?"

"If we need to rest, it would be wise to do so. I know from countless times in the past how much battles can be dragged out if you fight on low energy levels. What could have been ended in a few strikes becomes multiple, and each second prolonged makes you that much more prone to dying."

“Y-Yeah, sorry about the, heh…”

Turning around Teayre hugs her partner quickly, looking up into his eyes. “Sorry Cal, I guess even though he’s gone… I just… I can still feel him sometimes…” Shuddering she turns away, sheathing the Muramasa. Her right hand gripping the upper part of her left arm. After several deep breaths the red head swallows, and begins to speak again.

“Right, no time for this now. Let’s keep moving. That lot are moving away, but who knows what else is coming. There’s only two ways out now. We can’t go up so it’s down the scuttling tunnel or away from it.” Smiling she looks at her husband, “I know which way I’m going.” The corners of her lips twitch slightly as a chill glaze comes across her eyes.

(Energy Fully Recovered)

Calrex gave a nod as he returned the embrace, giving a small sigh as he listened to Teayre speak, "I know..."

"I just hope she remembers what I said to her before...If she doesn't...than I'll do my best. If his ghost rear's it's ugly head and continues to haunt her, then I'll be there to make sure it's nothing more than a distant memory..."

The bluenette made note of the change in his wife's expression as a concerned one overtook his own. Following alongside her he gave a nod, "Alright then..."

Pushing a bit forward of the formation he gently rested his hand on the Grand Blade as he gave a calming breath, mustering some courage in him as he took the initiative and emerged from the tunnel they traveled down, "Just don't go cold on me alright?"

Ripping his sword from its sheath he looked out at the are they had entered into. It was certainly larger than the previous sections of the giant anthill, "This looks like where we would find a boss. Alright then..."

“Hmmm.” The red head replies to her husband. Carefully resting her left hand on the top of the scabbard of the muramasa, Teayre presses her thumb against the tsuba of the blade pushing it open so that the cold, hard steel is visible. “Let’s get this done Cal.” Stepping forward following her husband into the room. As they enter the large vault like room a low rumbling begins to rock the entire foundation. Dropping to one knee Teayre looks back over her shoulder at the passageway they had come in from was nowhere to be found.

Cussing under her breath she slowly pushes herself to her feet. Her right hand coming round and gripping the hilt of her blade. “Get ready…” Even as she spoke the words a loud screech began to echo throughout the cavern. Lights began to pulse through shafts in the ceiling, illuminating what appeared to be the boss. “Well it definitely doesn’t look too tough. You ready Cal?” Her grin grew larger as she saw the colossal ant rearing itself ready to strike at them.

ID: 50088
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7
Mob Dice: 7 (Evasion +2) = 5
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 45 Remaining)

Spoiler

"About as ready as I can be."

Calrex gave a smirk as he heard his wife confirm if he was ready. Bringing the Grand Blade in front of him he gave a calming breath before rushing forward. Triggering <<Charge>> and <<Meteor Break>> simultaneously he accelerated to a blinding speed before unleashing a powerful charge, slamming into the giant ant's head. While the creature was staggered the rest of the Sword Art activated as he rapidly slashed multiple times before leaping upwards, coming down with a helm strike on its head, "Alright, go for it!"

HP List
(Hate: 1) Calrex: 289/289
   Energy: 45/56 (-11)
(Hate: 0) Teayre: 165/165
   Energy: 40/40

Ant Lord: 517/660 Health (10+3 DMG * 11 Art = 143 DMG)
DMG: 77

Edited by Calrex

Watching her husband dash in straight towards the ant Teayre smirks. Following him straight in as his blade knocked the ant’s head towards the floor a great red glow emanated from the Muramasa’s scabbard. Letting the sword art take effect the girl ran towards the Ant Lord, her charge skill taking effect as her arm flexes drawing the long silver blade just as she kicks off on her left foot. Her speed puts that of her husband's to shame. Slipping underneath her partner’s feet as he lands she slashes deeply along the left hand side of the creature’s thorax. As she lands Teayre tosses her hair over her shoulder before turning and smiling at Calrex again, nodding at him. “Let’s do this.”

ID: 50089 BD: 10 (8 + 2 ACC) CD: 11 LD: 5 (3 + 2 LD) MD: 6 (Ant Attacks on Cal’s Turn)

HP List
(Hate: 1) Teayre: 165/165
   Energy: 27/40 (13 Used)

Ant Lord: 347/660 Health ((13+4) * 10 = 170 DMG) Stunned 1 Turn.

Edited by Teayre

ID: 50097
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7
Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion +2) = 0 (Disregarded Due to Stun)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 35 Remaining)

Seeing the readhead slive through a huge chunk of the ant's health and stunning it at the same time Calrex gave a nod. Quickly getting back to his feet he rushed forward once again, the Grand Blade becoming reignited with the shining golden glow of <<Meteor Break>>

While the creature was still stunned he rammed into it once again, staggering the ant before unleashing the rapid barrage of slashes and stabs iconic of the technique before shoulder tackling once again, the force carrying him upwards before he came back down with another splitting helm strike.

More than the sub-dungeon boss' health was gone by this time as the bluenette gave another nod, "Just a few more strikes and we should be finished here."

HP List
   Energy: 27/40

Ant Lord: 237/660 Health (10 DMG * 11 Art = 110 DMG / Stunned Until Teayre's Next Turn)

Edited by Calrex

Quickly dashing forward Teayre dodges several of the strikes aimed at her with the oversized ant’s legs. Carefully she slides under it before she spins hacking gracefully at the soft underbelly. “Cal finish it!” The red head yells as the purple of her sword arts begins to fade as she rolls out from underneath the ant and jumps up spinning and bringing her blade vertically down through the beasts skull. “Don’t let it get up again. End this!” Leaping off the creature she places a hand on the floor steadying herself as she breathes deeply. “I can’t let it end like this. I need to progress get stronger. I think I’ll stay with Cal a bit longer, do a dungeon on the thirteenth floor or something. Then have some more quiet time.”

ID: 50098 BD: 10 (Nat) CD: 2 LD: 20 (18+2) MD: 9 Doesn’t matter Cause Cal’s controlling.

HP List
(Hate: 2) Calrex: 289/289
   Energy: 41/56
(Hate: 3) Teayre: 165/165
   Energy: 16/40 (12 Used, 1 Regen)

Ant Lord: 81/660 Health (13 * 12 = 156 DMG) / Stunned Until Teayre's Next Turn)

Edited by Teayre

ID: 50125
Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +3) = 13 (+2 Damage)
Mob Dice: 5 (Evasion +2) = 3
Loot Dice: 14 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 17 (Bonus Loot)

As his wife delivered yet another powerful strike to the dungeon boss Calrex gave a nod, slowing his breathing, "Alright then. One last strike."

Lowering himself into his stance for a final strike the blunette rushed forward, the Grand Blade glowing once again with the shining golden aura of <<Meteor Break>> With a single exhale he executed the opening strike, slamming into the ant once again. The strike narrowly avoided a snap of the creature's mandibles, but created enough of an opening for the rest of the technique to continue. Rapidly slashing left right, diagonal, and stabbing all various points of the ant's body the Ultramarine Knight leapt upwards, coming down with the final helm strike once again. This time the attack bit deep, splitting the boss down the middle.

Standing up from his crouched landing position the bluenette wiped some sweat from his brow before flipping his sword into a reverse grip, putting his hands into his jacket pockets, "Looks like we're finished here Teayrie."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 3300 col (Mob HP 660 * 5 col = 3300)

HP List
(Hate: 2) Calrex: 289/289
(Hate: 3) Teayre: 165/165
   Energy: 16/40 (12 Used, 1 Regen)

Ant Lord: -29/660 Health (10 DMG * 11 Art = 110 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

Breathing heavily Teayre smiled as she fell to one knee, looking at her husband. “Yeah, I guess we are.” The fatigue from the dungeon was finally catching up with her. “Say Cal, fancy trying one out on the thirteenth floor next?” Raising her head she grins widely at Calrex. Slowly pushing herself to her feet she staggers forwards. Grabbing his hand, and pulling him past where the Ant Lord had stood guard. A small back passage had opened up behind the boss allowing the couple to dash away behind it. As the sunlight began to warm Teayre’s skin she let out a smile. Before letting go of Calrex’s hand and dashing towards a mob creeping towards them. Her Blade flying out of the sheath, as she charged towards the mob. Her attack was slightly off aim activating her concentration skill quick succession Teayre managed to successfully dismember the ant guard that had tried to sneak up on them. “Shall we?” She says after dismissing the loot window and holding her arm over to Calrex.

ID: 50252 BD: 6 (3 + 2 ACC + 1 Concentration.) CD: 7 LD: 19 (17 + 2

Spoiler

LD) MD: 9 (Dead before it got chance to attack)

HP List
(Hate: 0) Calrex: 289/289
   Energy: 5/40 (12 Used, 1 Regen)

Antman: -4/160 (13+4)*12 – 40 = 164 DMG

Loot:
800 Col = 160 x 5 Col
1 x Material
1 x Bonus Material

Thread Complete

SP: 3 Each (1 For Thread Completion, 2 for Intermediate Dungeon.)

Col: 25380
Loot: 22620 Col
Thread: 2 Pages Complete (800 Col)
Dungeon Loot: (11 + 17) * 70 = 1960

Materials: 32
Loot: 28
Dungeon Loot: 4

Edited by Teayre