[OP-F1] Enter...Lazy Warrior

Hunter had just arrived in the land, or was it the Town of Beginnings...oh well, either way he had just initiated LINK START and as he looked around he felt different, but yet was familiar with everything at the same time. He brought his hands up as he looked down, noticing that his normal attire had changed when he logged in, which was not bad just sudden and it felt a bit weird.

"Ah man, I did not think the Ren fair was back ye...Oh yeah, I forgot that this is a game world...That must mean...no cig's either..."

Hunter looked around almost dumbfounded and naked, he had not been without a cig in a while and he wanted one to just kinds feel the same again. Instead as he patted himself down he sighed and pouted a little as he swiped his hand, he was surprised when a notification chime rung out and he looked up to see a menu in front of him.

"WOAH! This is way cool, wonder what all I got?"

Hunter would say as he would look around the menus, not really knowing what he was doing since this game was very badly translated at the moment. He soon found an option button that had a language filter and translation settings, and without second guessing he turned off his language filter and set the settings to where the translation software in the NerveGear kicked in finally. Now he could understand everyone and see the menu's.

"Woah, this is the tits man. Hmmm, now I wonder where I can go to get some damn answers around here?"

He asked himself, forgetting that he was not really thinking to himself and actually speaking aloud. The people around him all began to stare, some even talked between themselves in a hushed tone. Hunter did not blush or feel stupid, he just put his hands behind his head and began to walk around the town square. He began to notice some panic in people, as well as joy, anger, and some even looked to be going insane.

"hmmm gotta find somebody normal to get some answers I guess."

He would stop and let his left hand drop as he scratched his head, noticing the same feeling as if he was in his REAL body, he even looked around and saw a few women that looked really attractive, and could not help but begin to walk towards them probably looking stupid in doing so.

WC:417

Haine spotted the absurd player and giggled. She raced up to him and tapped his shoulder many times, in quite an annoying manner.

"Hiya! Do you like candy? Wanna go on an adventure?" she exclaimed with sparkly eyes as she jumped up and down childishly.

She was known for being very hyper, childish, and annoying despite her age.

Hunter could hear the sound of someone...smaller running behind him, perhaps one of the skinnier players was attempting to make a move on someone or even him. Hunter whipped around, but saw nothing, while not bothering to look down he began to walk along the streets again when he felt someone tap his shoulder rather rapidly. It felt...odd, as if the touch really was not meant to be trouble, but to get his attention. He stopped and let the tapping continue before finally sighing and turning around. This time he noticed the culprit was none other than a girl, that was WAY smaller than him in comparison. Hunter knelt down so the girl would not have to jump to poke his shoulder anymore, taking time then to listen to what the girl had to say. He smiled a bit before ruffling the girl's head.

"Why hello there little girl. Where are your...(oh yeah this is a game, come on Hunter think before speaking) never-mind. Yeah I guess I like candy, you got any? I have not eaten since I logged in, heard that were all trapped and I did not bother to eat in the Real World."

Hunter would say first realizing he now was able to talk to himself in his own head where no one could hear him. He then shook his head and came back into the real world...or I guess the game worl...lets just say the world.

"An adventure huh? What kind of adventure, I am new and don't know too much with working anything yet..."

Hunter laughs heartily, no sign that he ever smoked in his lungs.

"As you can see I don't even have a basic weapon, when I selected my skills I DID choose to be an axe wielder, so I guess I am strong enough to use one here...when I find one that is."

Hunter said as he stayed kneeling for the girl so that she would have an easier time talking, though he did look back noticing the women he was following walk into a crowd of people.

(Aw man...I could've met some sweet lookin' women too...oh well. I guess I am good with kids.)

Hunter though to himself before realizing in his head he sounded like a pedophile. He wanted to face-palm himself but instead just shook his head and laughed a bit.

WC:400

Swift was running behind Haine in the distance, but little Haine was too quick for her. She had walked over to the Town of Beginnings to find Haine talking to a stranger. Swift hadn't seen this guy before, is he a new guy? She walked over to Haine, who was practically her little sister, and the stranger.

"Hi. I'm Swift, Claire Swift. I expect you to call me 'Swift' because I hate my first name." she said as she stuck out her hand.

Swift's long blonde hair reached to about her waist. She was wearing a Violet and White gown. Her sword was sheathed on her back instead of her side. She looked at the player who looked fairly attractive and decent. She wasn't going to go very far with him because she was engaged. Swift wasn't sure what this guy was looking for, but he seemed pretty happy because as soon as Swift showed up, he began smiling. Did he find her attractive? Hopefully not, because she's already got a man in her life.

Hunter heard the footsteps approaching at a quick pace, so he instinctively reached to his side for a weapon that was not there. He sighed and watched as the rather beautiful woman walked up beside the girl. Hunter listened as the girl introduced herself. He made note that the woman was quite forward, leaving nothing for the imagination. (No fun...I like the whole guessing and the like...) Hunter laughed a bit as the girl outstretched her hand in greeting waiting for Hunter to at least answer. To which Hunter looked at the girl and then stood up, brushing his rather plain and shabby looking clothes of dust. (Eventually I need to figure out a way to get some new clothing...) It was easily readable that Hunter was new and had no clue how to even equip a weapon, and that he wanted a different look for himself. Nonetheless he stuck out his hand and shook the girl's hand with a firm grip, and Hunter noted the meeting in his mind as the wind blew around them gently, ruffling Hunters hair a bit...He had to admit that this world was a bit romantic in a way.

"Nice to meet you Swift, I am Hunter Yagami..."

He would begin and then bend down to kiss the girls hand, out of respect and because Hunter could not help but be flirty. As he would come back up he would let the girl's hand go. He was simply trying to be a gentleman, he would become his usual self soon, of that he was sure.

"You can call me by either my first or my last name, it does not matter...and probably wont for long if I cannot figure out how to do a few things. When I look at my skills screen I see I am a Two-Handed Axe User, but do not know how to go about equipping or getting a weapon. Or even better armor for that matter."

He would finally stop talking as he would look her in the eyes, his gaze was not threatening or one meant to be creepy, and the funny thing was is that he was not even checking out the girl. He was just looking a bit lost as he was in a new place that he had no idea how to work just yet. He chuckled a bit under his breath.

WC:400

Walking down from the second floor, having damages from dragons, he would return to the starting city in his beginner attire, nothing special about him. A glance of appearance met his sight as he saw 3 people, standing not too far from where he was. He would <> closer to the location as he would stop sprinting a few meters before the collision.

''Oi!'' he would say as he walked slowly forward, towards the people. Maybe he would be able to meet some new friends, though partying wasn't really his thing but it was always good with a good community.

He would wave as he came closer to the group, hie left hand up and his right hand down his side, his sword on his back and the normal green brown starter attire didn't look too well as his sword was what was looking special of all that he got, even though The Dragon's Sorrow was a dull sword, not even special, it was what made him different from starters and advanced players. He would finally get close to the group as he walked towards them.

(I'll join the fray) I noticed a small group of players slowly gathering as I lay underneath the shade of a tree a hyper young looking player shouting and jumping as I assumed off the bat about parents along with one other female and two other guys as I slowly picked up their names the taller female was swift the smaller one was haine the one crouching and being a flirt was hunter yagami and the one who jus sprinted in was unknown as of yet he hasn't even spoken yet besides saying hey... I decided to speak up so they could hear me "well if you don't truly know how to equip anything I can give you some pointers..." I sighed still laying on the ground I had already went and fought in the field and leveled a few times after akihikos message about being locked in the game also figuring out how the game worked after that I decided to be lazy so why not show them how things worked

Hunter scratched the back of his head before standing up, waving to the two men that just joined up. He had to laugh as his head began to think of something crass and lude, but he decided to not say it in light of the girl named Haine. Instead he yawned and waited for the men to get closer.

"Yeah I just need to know how to equip really, I am picking up things as I go. looks like I joined in a bit late though."

Hunter would laugh and scratch the back of his head again.

• 2 weeks later...

Swift watched as the player opened up his inventory and learned more about the GUI and prompting menu. Yeah eventually you should have it down pretty quickly. Swift then swiped her menu open and looked at her buttons with a confused expression. "Hey umm guys, stupid question here, but..... how do I log out of this? My boyfriend is coming over soon..." Swift looked at every menu she had, yet none withheld the log out button, just a blank space under the options tab.