Saddest Or Most Emotional Anime Ever? [READ IT XD]

YOU HAVE TO WATCH THESE AMV'S BTW THEY ARE SO SAD. SO SO SO TOUCHY... OAO

Tsubasa Chronicles: It is somewhat a romance you could say.. but more of tragedy and suspense theme. So these two best friends love each other.. the boy is a poor person and the girl is a princess. You see the girl had a seal placed on her, so her time was literally stopped. Meaning she only had 7 years of life left. So the seal broke one day and her memory was gone.. but it was converted into feathers. So now the boy has to rescue her blablabla clones hop in, deaths, crime, tragedy.. and it will make even a boy want to cry like crazy XDDD best anime ever \- NO SAO IS ALWAYS THE BEST.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica: As you can see, this anime gives off a very girly yet twisted and whimsical aura. That's exactly it! DO NOT let the cover or looks fool you. You would go ahead thinking.. well this is lame! It's actually very twisted and dark.. just like tricking an angel into becoming a devil.. that's how this anime is like.. haunting the souls of the innocent. And deceiving them. So here, there is this certain magical creature who can grant you just about ANY wish, for the price of becoming a Magical Girl. So basically their life source now depends on grief seeds, little strange gems which are somewhat like HP in SAO, except you can lose them gradually over the process of time. So they all find out that they are all going to die.. and some people go insane and its a gruesome killing spree! - AWW a girl in pigtails cant hurt a thing! well you have to watch to find out! This is actually as god as SAO for me, I cant decide which is better!!!! This is a very sad, dark, and mind playing anime.. kind of like the short tale of the whimsical "Alice Of Human Sacrifice" gotta love it!

That's the top two saddest anime's on my list! What's on yours? ^ ^

Ahah that's so in topic -.-"

It's the saddest or most emotional scene I've seen the past few years.

I... had forgot that scene.

It's almost a federal offense to make someone remember it.

Well ... it isn't! :D

I would have to agree with you on that. Mostly Clannad and Tsubasa Chronicles hit me. If you are looking for scary, I aim for material such as Dangan Ronpa..

Clannad was definitely sad. One of the saddest animes ever! >_<

Dangan Ronpa! O____O I love the anime and games of Dangan Ronpa. It's really amazing! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
YOU HAVE TO WATCH THESE AMV'S BTW THEY ARE SO SAD. SO SO SO TOUCHY... OAO

Tsubasa Chronicles: It is somewhat a romance you could say.. but more of tragedy and suspense theme. So these two best friends love each other.. the boy is a poor person and the girl is a princess. You see the girl had a seal placed on her, so her time was literally stopped. Meaning she only had 7 years of life left. So the seal broke one day and her memory was gone.. but it was converted into feathers. So now the boy has to rescue her blablabla clones hop in, deaths, crime, tragedy.. and it will make even a boy want to cry like crazy XDDD best anime ever \- NO SAO IS ALWAYS THE BEST.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica: As you can see, this anime gives off a very girly yet twisted and whimsical aura. That's exactly it! DO NOT let the cover or looks fool you. You would go ahead thinking.. well this is lame! It's actually very twisted and dark.. just like tricking an angel into becoming a devil.. that's how this anime is like.. haunting the souls of the innocent. And deceiving them. So here, there is this certain magical creature who can grant you just about ANY wish, for the price of becoming a Magical Girl. So basically their life source now depends on grief seeds, little strange gems which are somewhat like HP in SAO, except you can lose them gradually over the process of time. So they all find out that they are all going to die.. and some people go insane and its a gruesome killing spree! - AWW a girl in pigtails cant hurt a thing! well you have to watch to find out! This is actually as god as SAO for me, I cant decide which is better!!!! This is a very sad, dark, and mind playing anime.. kind of like the short tale of the whimsical "Alice Of Human Sacrifice" gotta love it!

That's the top two saddest anime's on my list! What's on yours? ^ ^

I totally agree with you! But Tsubasa Chronicles was meep, meep, and meep. It was like a huge run-on of stuff that made me want to punch the antagonists (even though I always do), reach through time to reunite the two lovers, and punch anyone who disagrees.

Puella Madoka Magica is too awesome for words. Especially that ending. Dem tears.