[PP-F4] Countdown Begin (Kiru, Ssendom)

Midnight had passed and that meant it was officially Christmas Eve. It was now less than 24 hours before the actual holiday began. Realizing he was alone this holiday, he looked amongst his friends list to see whom he could spend time with. Scrolling through the list of names, he saw one that caught his eye, Kiru.

The last time he had seen the girl was when he saw Keith. He missed him, but be adjusted thought Kiru might be someone that he could be friends with. Sending her a message:

" Hey Kiru,

Daeron here , obviously haha. I was wondering if you'd like to have some fun tonight and just hang out since it is Christmas Eve now. If not I won't be upset. Thanks,

Daeron"

For the remainder of the time after signing my name I sat quietly on the fountain with my black Azure cloak. My hood was concealing my most distinct feature so I had no possible way of being recognized by anyone other than Zelrius, Rebekah, or Ssendom. They were the only ones who had seen me wear this before so I had no doubt that I wouldn't be disturbed as I waited. It wasn't a very long wait though, like I thought. The dumb elf then set out the lists and practically disappeared in the crowd. I stood up from the fountain and I pushed through a few players to see the list. My entire face was filled with a long awaited disappointment. I had a persistent feeling that I would get 'Naughty List,' but was kind of hoping that this game would cut me a break. I sighed and checked the other players on my team. "Ssendom and Daeron. At least there's someone I know." I whispered to myself, knowing that if I didn't join a team with them in the next five minutes they would be run over with all the other players. Quickly, I open my messaging system to PM Ssendom but to my surprise there was already a message, from Daeron. I clicked it open and read it without think about sending out another PM yet. "What?" I thought, confused at the wording he used. I quickly sent the following, trying not waste any time. 

Spoiler

Hey Daeron, 

The event is getting started so would you want to join me since I kinda forgot how to fight. It can be fun, I mean we are on the Fourth Floor.

Receiving a reply from Kiru, he opened the message. To his surprise she wanted to go after the event since she needed to learn how to fight again? Confused he simply continued through the menu the menu and pressed the create message button. Daeron began to type a message on the holographic keyboard and read the words out loud to himself.

Spoiler

To: Kiru, Ssendom

Title: SNOWFLAKES

Message: Hey, both of you meet me outside of the town's perimeters, we're going snowflake hunting while teaching Kiru how to swing a weapon again. :)

Ssendom was sitting at a table on the fourth floor, questioning himself as to why he would want to reside at a table on a floor that royally aggrivates him with the annoyance of how cold it was out. A notification appeared infront of him, he clicked on the small circle to access his personal messages. He read a message from Daeron that they were going to go snowflake hunting and help Kiru with the art of fighting with her weapon. Dom shrugged, "I guess that beats having to be in this frozen wasteland doing nothing. Going out into the colder frozen wasteland fighting things that don't even entertain me." He laughed as he adorned the Black Hydra Helmet that he and Zelrius oft share, he let the pendant Meokka got him a long time ago dangle from his neck while he had his shoulders on and sword on his back, "I'll figure out what stats I will use when I get over there." Since he was almost always adorned in his ebony armor aside from when he is at the Guild Hall or his shop.

He reached the area that was designated but neither of them had actually shown up just yet. So he tapped his feet and awaited the graceful arrival of Kiru and Daeron, "Nothing better than waiting for people out in the cold. When you can avoid being out in the cold." He whispered to himself and chuckled. He stood there ever vigilant to give the attention to whomever would arrive first.

Daeron led Kiru to the location he had set as the meeting point, only to find Dom waiting there in the cold . "Look who's cold,  nothing but a big wimp" he said in a joking manner,  knowing Dom's actual strength as a player.  "Alright,  so are we good to go or would you rather go heat up first? " He said chuckling yet again.