[PP:F10] Step into the Darkness (Wail of the Banshee) - Ariel & Teayre

Returning the blonde’s embrace Teayre can’t help but squeeze as she did so. “Don’t worry Ari, be who you need to be. You are my sister as far as I’m concerned.” Standing up as several howls came down the corridor. Wiping her own tears away the crimson maiden smiled looking down at her friend. “Just stay there for a moment okay?” Gently placing her hand on the blonde’s head before turning to the mobs that were in her way Teayre flex’s her legs shooting forwards as her <Charge> skill takes hold of her. The streak of red dashing forwards moving amongst the mobs with ease cutting them down. Turning to face Ariel again Teayre smiles at her. “Come on, let’s get out of here.”

Spoiler

ID: 57424 BD: 8 (8 + 2 ACC – 1 Darkness) CD: 11 LD: 8 (6 + 2 LD) MD: 6 (7 – 1 Darkness) Dead first.

Ariel: 169/169 HP Energy 4141
Teayre: 153/153 HP Energy: 17/37

Zombie Guard: -45/100(13+4*10) – 25 MIT = 145DMG

+4 Mats

Edited by Teayre

Wiping her teary eyes the blonde nodded to her words and placed them in a safe place inside her heart. She watch Teayre go and kill the sources of the howlings then followed her. It seemed that they did in fact found one of those elusive hidden dungeons: "Guess this is one of the new dungeons that keep spawning all around Aincrad after the last patch..." she said with a smile as she looked around it. It had pretty much the same stone structure that was throughout the cave.. shocking right? She squinted her eyes as she seemed to hear yet another lonely guard. She activated her <<charge>> sword skill and dashed towards it, placing a triangle pattern after making 3 powerful slices to its chest, immediatelly making it explode.

"How about exploring this place?" she asked in a innocent tone as she gestured towards the rest of the mobs in front of them.

Spoiler

ID# 57434 BD: 10 (nat) LD: 10 (8 + 2 LD) MD: 4 (7 -2 – 1 Darkness)
Sword Art: (9)Delta Attack - 3x3*(7+2+5)

Ariel: 169/169 HP Energy 32/41
Teayre: 153/153 HP Energy: 17?/37

Zombie Guard: -1/100 | 25 MIT | 30 Dmg

+1 Mat

5/10 Dungeon mobs 0/1 Dungeon boss defeated.

“Hmm? Lets it might pass some time… Who knows what we might find as well.” Following the blonde into the small passageway before emerging into a cavern Teayre glances around. “There aren’t too many left now though, kind of a pity really.” Her hand gripped her blade as she shot forwards spinning as she cut through several skeletons in front of the duo. “Ari, let’s make this quick. I need to get out of here… I…” Her voice caught in her throat, tears started to come to her eyes again. “Sorry, I need to see Cal… I’ve spent so much time away from him recently… Since the dungeon on the thirteenth floor."

Spoiler

ID: 57592 BD: 10 (8 + 2 ACC) CD: 3 LD: 16 (14 + 2 LD) MD: 1 (3 – 2 EVA)

Ariel: 169/169 HP Energy 41/41
Teayre: 153/153 HP Energy: 6/37

Skeleton Guard: -2/80 | 20 MIT (13+4*6) = 82 DMG

9/10 Dungeon mobs 0/1 Dungeon boss defeated.

Edited by Teayre

"Hai!(Yes!)" replied the blonde in high spirits as she went after Teayre as she dispatched yet another group of mobs that came in front of them. From behind her, Ariel went and attacked the remaining loner mob that hasn't been spared by the red head's huge blade. Instead the blonde made sure to to relieve it of its full HP in one hit with the help of the motion assistance that the system provided to sword arts and sword skills. She turned toward her sister and smiled: "You'll see him, he's been behaving... I kept on eye on him for ya:D Still the highest leveled player around here... I'm kind of jealous of him... maybe I'll pay him back by stealing you!" she added with a giggle as she brought back the topic about kidnaping the redhead. Ahead of them a roar could be heard as the dungeon boss finally decided to grace them with their presence.

Spoiler

ID: 57600 BD: 8 (7 + 3 ACC – 1 Darkness)  LD: 7 (5 + 2 LD) MD: 10 (natural)
Sword Art:  (7) Shooting Star - 1x7*(7+4+5)

Ariel: 169/169 HP Energy 26/41 (-7+1)
Teayre: 153/153 HP Energy: 6/37

Skeleton Guard: -5/85 | 22 MIT | 30 Dmg 

+1 Mat

10/10 Dungeon mobs 0/1 Dungeon boss defeated.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking over at her partner the Crimson Maiden’s cheeks went to the same colour as her hair. “Well- I uh-“ The roar broke her stuttering allowing Teayre’s hand to go to her weapon. Her eyes flashed to the hud, spotting her energy she saw Ariel’s as well. “Think we can hold off for a moment before charging in and giving that thing a piece of our minds.” Grinning she settles down against the wall that stretches up high into the darkness. “You know I don’t believe you about Calrex behaving, he never had done before…” The red head paused for a moment the heat returning anew in her cheeks. “I mean. He… Uh-“  

"mooo, what do you mean? the guy is more stable than a frickin' stone from what I saw. Are you telling me that he would dare go against your back? no way of that happening." said the blonde as she waved her hand in front of her face. She couldn't help but notice her cheeks going redder as she spoke, a slight grin forming on her expression: "You seem to be thinking of other kind of behaving" chuckled the blonde thinking of the hidden option in the menu that allowed players to get very intimate with each other. The blonde herself never got to test that feature but from the redhead's reaction, she and her partner had fiddled a bit with it. "I get it... no need to continue if you don't wanna." said the blonde as she began to giggle.

Nodding Teayre keeps her lips shut nice and tight. Turning away from Ariel as yet another roar echoes down through the caverns passageway. Her throat tightening she turns looking at her sister the giggling making the red head blush even more. “You know… There’s something that we need to take care of A-chan.” The air around them went suddenly still, deathly silence followed. Looking at Ariel, Teayre’s hand went very quickly to her katana when a sudden bellowing shout came up through the corridor that they were in. The wind swirled around Teayre whipping her coat back as she dug the Muramasa into the ground, sweat forming on her brow.

A never ending grin was present on the blonde's face as she looked at Teayre's expression. That was until the seriousness in her next words made her snap out of it. "take care of?" she asked as she followed Teayre's gaze and looked towards the direction that the shout came from. Not entirely sure why she'd choose to impale her weapon in the ground. "Oh, that thing...." she muttered, unsure of what they would face ahead. They already... well mostly her sis plowed through the dungeon minions but none made that kind of noise. Her hoped it would be some sort of boss, she wanted to be useful unlike the time she, T and Cal went scouting the newly unlocked floor where she mostly took care of the scraps. Excitement allowed for adrenaline to rush through her pixelated veins in expectation of a powerful foe.

Her eyes cast over Ariel, despite her own hesitation to draw her blade Teayre could see a gleam enter her  sister’s eyes. “You know. We should have a competition… Whoever gets the last hit gets to keep Kimba for a day!” Without waiting for a reply Teayre began to walk slowly towards the howling was coming from peering in she saw the monstrosity before them. “Well you know what A-chan. You’re getting first hit. I don’t want to be in that things line of sight… Not just yet.” Letting out a small breath Teayre closes her eyes for a minute before opening them. “Right I’m ready. Let’s do this.”

• 1 month later...