[ARTISAN F4] The White Stag Cafe and Gallery (Temp closed to work on orders)

Teselmar was at the counter as usual, pouring piping hot cups of coffee for his regulars. When Jomei addressed him, he turned, grinning widely at the compliment. "Well, thank you! The system does a lot of the work, honestly."

The smoking man shifted his gaze, studying the lucky charm that the man had offered for trade. Rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment, he paused. "Well, that's a very nice accessory you've got there, and I'd love to trade you for it. However, I'm a little low on materials at the moment. So," and here the svelte man began pouring the other blonde fighter a cup of coffee, "I'll give you a choice: If you want to trade that in, it might take me some time to get the materials together, but I'll eventually be able to craft the piece you want. Or, for 7 mats, I can begin attempting to craft it immediately. I honestly don't mind either way, the choice is yours, friend."

Smiling, Teselmar put the cup of coffee down in front of Jomei, hoping he would enjoy it. I wonder if they have stronger, more exotic blends on the upper floors...?

Jomei chuckled at the man's reference to the system doing most of the crafting for him. He was then offered a cup of the coffee he smelt upon walking in, which he accepted without hesitation. "Thank you lad." The ginger brought the cup up to his lips, thr drink immediately warming his cold body. "Mmph.. Thats really good." He then went on to tell Jomei about his lack of materials, and how that would be the preferred method of payment. "Fair enough.. How about both? I'll pay you the seven materials, and Ill let you take these earrings off of my hands.. Hell, what am I gonna do with them anyway?" He grinned, placing both payment methods on a table next to him.

-7 mats

- Lucky Earrings 

Crafting:

ID# 47391 results: 11+1=12 (Perfect!)

ID# 47393 results: 10+1=11 (Rare)

ID# 47394 results: 4+1=5 (Bad)

ID# 47395 results: 10+1= 11 (Rare) LEVEL UP!

ID# 47396 results: 7+1=8 (Good)

Teselmar was on fire, a creative virtuoso as he plied his craft. Thanks to a generous donation of materials from Jomei, he'd been able to advance his art to a whole new level. He smiled around his cigarette as his hands moved quickly. "This must be how Bob Ross felt..."

Name: <<Erin's Favor>>

Crafter's Profession: ARTISAN

Crafter's Rank: 4

ID: 47391

Roll: 11+1=12

Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect 

Enhancements: +2 ACC, +1 EVA

Description: A stick pin that is meant to be worn on a cloak, it is a vivid emerald charm, and it is shaped like a four leaf clover. Looking closely at it gives you the feeling that a beautiful woman is smiling at you from inside the emerald.

Name: <<Hawk-Eye Shades>>

ID: 47393

Roll: 10+1=11

Item Type: Trinket

Quality: Rare 

Enhancements: +2 ACC

Description: A pair of spectacles with a slight tint, they shield the wearer's gaze from harsh light. When worn, the wearer finds they can track moving targets easier.

Name: <<Bard's Sigil>>

ID: 47395

Roll: 10+1=11

Item Type: Mini Masterpiece

Enhancements: +1 Skill Rank

Description: A rune that can be applied with paint to any piece of clothing. It evoke's a wandering Bard's jack-of-all-trades nature, and allows the wearer to possess a surprising amount of skill.

Edited by Teselmar

((Approved the eval. so ill just reply as receiving it))

Jomei sat in the man's shop, patiently sipping on the cup of coffee that Teselmar had generously poured for him. He had seen a blacksmith at work, an alchemist, a tailor, and of course a performer with his own work. This was the first time he was watching an artisan go to work, and it was quite wonderful to watch. The man tried not to stare as Teselmar worked, but it was intriguing to watch him work with such a tiny piece, rather than a large sword  or vat of a potion. Within the same amount of time it took for Jomei to finish his hot beverage, Teselmar was finishing up with the small pin. "Wow, this thing is incredible!" he said as he looked at the small piece of art in the light, "Really captures the heart of Ireland." he said with a laugh. "Thank's a lot, lad. See you around."

+Name: <<Erin's Favor>
ID: 47391
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Lucky Charm

Enhancements: +2 ACC, +1 EVA
Description: A stick pin that is meant to be worn on a cloak, it is a vivid emerald charm, and it is shaped like a four leaf clover. Looking closely at it gives you the feeling that a beautiful woman is smiling at you from inside the emerald.

Teselmar waved as the Irishman left his shop. "What a cool guy." He said with a smile, returning to his work.

~ The Next Day ~

Crafting:

ID# 47461 results: 2+1= 3 (Bad)

ID# 47462 results: 2+1=3 (Bad)

ID# 47463 results: 10+1= 11 (Rare)

ID# 47464 results: 8+1=9 (Uncommon)

Though he finally burned through the last of his materials, Teselmar was pleased to see that his efforts for the day had been rewarded. Two pieces were worthy of being called art.

Edited by Teselmar

Starglade was a very...peaceful town, tucked away in a winter wonderland.  Brax was not one for frivolities, and so had never truly taken the time to visit.  An idyllic setting, he could...easily understand why many adventurers made the location their home, or set up shop here.  The location was...aesthetically pleasing to the senses.  Though, Brax was not here to observe the scenery; no, he was here to commission some accessories for battle.  Stepping into the artisanal coffee shop, he saw that the place was lightly busy, a few adventurers taking a load off as they enjoyed the seasonal blend of roasted coffee beans and cocoa wafting in the air.  Purposefully striding up to the counter, Brax addressed the dapperly clothed man behind it: "Hail, Teselmar.  I recall you mentioning your store whilst we traveled together.  You offered your services, and I am here to accept.  I have need of a new pair of accessories, one trinket and one charm, to aid in my...capabilities...during questing and hunting trips.  I have...the necessary materials, if you would prefer them over col.  Are your skills available, or...must I find another?"  As he waited for the man's answer, Brax went about filling out an order form with his specifications.

Name: The Pactagon
Crafter's Rank: 4
Item Type: Trinket
Enhancements: +3 ACC
Description: A symbol that appeared in Brax's dreams: the mark of the Pactagonal Knights, retainers to Good King Alteon; can be worn on a chain around one's neck

Picture: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/lore/images/d/d3/Pactagonal_Knight_Symbol.png/revision/latest?cb=20150130141729

Name: The Ring of Thror
Crafter's Rank: 4
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Enhancements: +2 LD, +1 ACC
Description: Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of Stone.  A great and powerful ring, gifted with the ability to hone one's ability to find and retain treasure.  When worn, you can feel a spirit of avarice pull at your heart; only the most hardy of souls can dare withstand it's allure.

Edited by Brax

Teselmar gave Brax a short wave as the monotone young man entered his establishment. "Well met, Brax! Come on in." He poured the young man a cup of coffee, letting the steam fill the air. Teselmar thought to himself that they were all acting a bit silly, talking like fantasy characters. Then again, they did live in a fantasy world now. He'd get used to it. "Yes, I'm a little short on materials right now, so the price for those items together will be 14 mats. I'll get to work straight away, and have these done as soon as I'm able."

+14 Mats

Edited by Teselmar

Macradon walked into the artisan shop of someone he was acquainted with, Teselmar. Though they weren't friends or close by any means, they were guild comrades. Macradon would enter the shop, wearing his usual uniform. His dark grey shirt and pants as well as his halfplate, poleyn and bracers. "Hey, I'm here fore a request" he said and would look for the request form. He looked at the prices with a shock. "Those are some damn prices" Macradon said "A perfect item here costs twice as much as it does in my shop" he said. It wasn't because he was poor, Macradon had more money than he needed, but it was still shocking for him to see these prices compared to his own. He would shrug it off and fill out the request and lay it on the counter. "I hope you're able to make this for me" he said and put a pouch with 7 materials on the table.

Name: Necklace of the Blood Oath
Your Profession: Artisan
Your Rank: 4
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Recovery x 2, Evasion x 1.
Description: A necklace made of strong braided brown leather. The necklace peace itself is the icon of the Knights of the Blood Oath. As he swore his oath to protect those in help and slay those who were to do evil. The necklace is filed with his determination and will help him stay in the battle for a longer duration of time. Picture.

- 7 Materials

Teselmar looked up from his work, seeing the armored man come in. "Macradon, right? Good to see you." The man was another member of the Knghts of the Blood Oath, and he seemed able to take care of himself. The smoking man cringed as Macradon took a look at his prices. Rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment, Teselmar explained, "Unfortunately, I'm real low on materials. I make the Col prices high to discourage people from paying in Col, but I'll tell you what: If I have any of your mats left over when I'm finished trying to craft this piece, you can have them back."

+7 Mats

Edited by Teselmar

Crafting!

ID# 47677 results: 3+1= 4 (Bad)

ID# 47678 results: 5+1=6 (Good)

ID# 47679 results: 11+1=12 (Perfect)

ID# 47680 results: 11+1= 12 (Perfect)

ID# 47681 results: 3+1=4 (Bad)

Teselmar's fingers moved with purpose, chiseling and chipping away at the materials before him. He hummed and whistled a jaunty tune as he worked, seeing the items take shape. "Good, good..."

-Awaiting Evaluation-

Edited by Teselmar

Zandra walked into the newly opened arttisan shop. She needed a pair of new lucky charms. She walked up to the artisan."Hello there. My name i Zandra. Its a pleasure to meet you."she said and stretched forth a hand."Im interested in buying a pair of items from you. Thou that gonna make two other I have useless. How much would you want if I order one perfect and one rare? I do have two rares to trade with you." She opened her inventory to show them to him.

Teselmar met Zandra's hand with his own, shaking it. "Well, nice to meet you, Zandra. Let me take a look at those items." 

((OOC: Are you trading your ice bracelet? And what else are you trying to trade? =) ))

He looked them over, observing their qualities. "Rare items are great, decent properties to both. Tell you what," he said, pouring her a cup of coffee, "I'll take both of these items off your hands, and you can either have some of the items I've already made or i'll craft two new ones for you for 5 materials total. If you want to take a look at some of the ones I've already made, I have some in the cases over here. Or, fill out an order form and I'll get to work on them." He smiled, offering her the coffee.

Zandra listened to the artisans answer. Then she thougth for awhile.''Ehm, Im kind of short on materials at the moment. So I'd prefer to pay in Col. What about I pay one-thousand Col instead? If looking at your pricing that seems to be same amount compared to the five materials cost. Or maybe two-thousands since I change the currency in that case? Also here is the items I wanna sell. Mask of finding and Crimson genesis. I hope theyre gonna come in handy for you.'' she said and opened a transaction for the items, waited to see if he would accept her offer about Col instead.

Orders:

Spoiler

Name: Handwrap of precision

Crafter's Rank: MY RANK

ID: LEAVE BLANK

Roll: LEAVE BLANK

Item Type: Lucky charm

Enhancements: Accuracy x3

Description: A black handwrap made of lace. On the middle there is a large black jewel. 
539384493_008.jpg.f55b26cdb5f170e314234f

Spoiler

Name: Ring of the adventurer

Crafter's Rank: MY RANK

ID: LEAVE BLANK

Roll: LEAVE BLANK

Item Type: Lucky charm

Enhancements: Accuracy x2

Description: A silver ring with a large turquise jewel.
11950745_884912854911744_1099183247_n.jp

Selling:

Spoiler

ID: 35995 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD)
Item: Mask of finding
Item Type: 
Lucky Charm
Enhancement: 
+2 LD
Description:
 Its looking like a normal one-sided masquerade mask, but actually it increase your ability to spot stuffs that other misses.

Name: Crimson Genesis

Rarity: Rare

Type: Pendant

Enchantments: +2 Accuracy

Description: An ornate lightweight pendant

Flourishing silver with a ruby gemstone in the centre.

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Waving his hand at the proffered beverage, Brax gave his thanks to the blond saying, "Very well Teselmar, and no thank you on the coffee.  All I require...are my artisanal accessories.  I will return once they are ready.  Farewell."  With that, the stalwart stoic took one last look around the establishment and promptly left, re-entering the cold yet cozy town of Starglade to return once more to his hunting grounds.

Several days later, as he was about to embark on another round of questing, Brax saw his PM box light up with a message from The White Stag Cafe's proprietor, informing the man that his pieces were completed.  Slicing apart a last mob with his axe, he sheathed the weapon and made his way to Floor Nine's Teleport Plaza, and after rematerializing on Floor Four made a swift return to the shop.  Stepping in from the cold, Brax called out to the owner saying, "Hello, I believe you have some items for me?"  With that, he strode up to the counter and moved to collect his treasures, a fire in his eyes that could only be quenched by his newly acquired pieces.

+The Ring of Thror

+The Pactagon