[F3 - SHOP] Psychology Central! And bakery<<PK Access>>

Welcome to Psychology Central! Aincrad's One And ONLY Psychology Clinic... and Bakery.

You enter the clinic, the astetically pleasing room welcoming you in. The well dressed, and rather attractive lady behind the counter looks at you and smiles saying “ ‘R Y’all here to see Nixon? Well, Ah will check his schedule and run to grab him right away, darling.” Her voice sweet and layered with a heavy southern drawl “Y’all can go ahead and take a seat, Ah will be right back.”

slider-lounge-center.jpg

Disclaimer

Spoiler

I AM NOT A TRAINED PSYCOLOGIST IN THE REAL WORLD. ANY ADVICE GIVEN BY THIS CHARACTER SHOULD STAY IN THE RELM OF FANTACY AND NOT BROUGHT INTO THE REAL WORLD. THIS SITE AND THE PLAYER OF NIXON ARE NOT TO BE HELD ACCOUNTIBLE FOR ANY REAL WORLD OUTCOME OF THE ADVICE GIVEN BY NIXON OR FROM THIS ONLINE AND FAKE CLINIC. DO NOT USE THIS ONLINE AND FANTACY CLINIC TO REPLACE A REAL PSYCHOLOGIST.

The bakery is only accepting custom orders at this time, any and all prices are negotiable, please fill out an order form and PM me so that we can talk about the price.

Spoiler

Name: [Give the item a name]
Your Profession: Cook
Your Rank: 4
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type:
Tier: 1
Quality: [Good, Uncommon, Rare, Perfect]
Enhancements: [What Enhancements does the item have]
Description: [Give the item a description]

Edited by Nixon

Daily crafts

Uncommon 

Spoiler

Name: Philosophers scone 
Your Profession:Cook
Your Rank: 1
ID: 47535 
Roll: 10
Item Type: [Snack]
Tier: 1
Quality:  Uncommon
Enhancements: Probiotics - 1
Description: Click Here

Rare

Spoiler

Name: Healthy Cocktail meatballs
ID: 47536
Roll: 11
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Vitamins - 2
Description: Click Here

Zandra entered the newly opened bakery.''Heya mister. My name is Zandra, its a pleeasure to meet you.'' she said with a smile. She walked up to the cook.''Im sorry but today Im in a bit of a hurry so I dont have time with casual talk. Thou I probably stop by again and we can learn know each other.'' she said with a fridenly tone in her voice.''I now one of the items is only available for rank two. Thou I can wait until you have it.''she checked his current stock. I'd also like to buy that.'' she pointed at the meatballs and sent three orders to him together with some Col and materials.''Keep the change, Im always happy to be able to help out new players.''

-3000 Col
-8 materials

Spoiler

Name: Bottle of ice-cold beer
Your Rank: 
ID: [Leave blank]
Roll: [Leave blank]
Item Type: Snack
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Alcoholic x3
Description: A 50cl bottle with cold beer, so cold there have appeared moisture on the outside

Spoiler

Name: Fancy snack
Enhancements: Prosperity x3
Description: Some snack that costs more then its worth

Spoiler

Name: Dill-chips
Enhancements: Herbs x1
Description: Normal potato chips with the taste of dill

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Nixon sees the girl walk in, noticing that she his much higher level he is confused at why she chose this little bakery "Oh well, I'm not complaining" He thinks to himself. "Sure thing! I will get on those as soon as possible, I will, however, not be able to make the beer until i reach floor 11. But i bet you knew that." He smiles warmly and fetches the meatballs. "Here are these! I'll PM you when the rest is ready. Have a nice day!" Nixon immediately goes to work on the orders. "Lets see if i can do this quick..." The first batch was burnt but he was able to salvage the material. The second batch was horribly mad and un-salvage able "This may take longer than i though"

-healthy Cocktail Meatballs

Spoiler

ID# 47693 Result: Craft 7 (Fail) Loot 16 (Salvaged)

Spoiler

ID# 47694 Result; Craft 6 (Fail) Loot 7 (Not salvaged)

Edited by Nixon

Nixon yawns as he enters his shop "Hopefully i will be able to get that order going!" As he begins to cook he horribly burns the first batch. he thinks to himself as he is kind of ashamed "Maybe the next batch will be okay?" as he is cooking, however, he forgets an ingreediant. though this does allow him to salvage it, it does mean that he couldnt finish it today. "Dang it" he says to himself "well maybe i will at least get some business, and someone to talk to"

ID# 47786 Result: Craft 2 (Lose material)

ID# 47787 Result: Craft 7 (Fail) Loot 17 (Salvaged)

+2 xp

-1 mat

"Maybe I will be able to cook a master piece today" Nixon thought as he returned to his kitchen and started to cook. Everything, and i mean everything, He touched was burnt beyond belief. It was atrocious. 

ID# 47835 Result: Craft 4 (Loss material)

ID# 47836 Result: Craft 6 (Not Salvaged)

-2 mats

+2(+2 from plushy) Exp

Nixon walks into his kitchen. he starts to cook and catches the kitchen on fire. after putting the fire out and grabbing his materials to check how many were salvaged, he sits and thinks to himself "maybe becoming a cook was a bad idea"

ID# 47987 Result: Craft 1 (critical fail)

ID# 47986 Result: Craft 1 (Critcial Fail)

ID# 47988 Result: Craft 5 (fail) Loot 15 (Salvaged)

+6 exp 

-2 Mats

Nixon walks into his shop "its a new day! i will do better!" he says to himself as he starts to cook. the first batch was a bust, however his second batch was the first thing he had been going for! he gave a sigh of relief "Hopefully this will last!" he then crafts some butter for bread. "this will do nicely on my journey"

ID# 48042 Result: Craft 4 (Fail) Loot 15 (Salvaged)

ID# 48043 Result: Craft 11 (Rare Item)

Spoiler

Name: Dill-chips
Your Rank: 2
ID: 48043
Enhancements: Herbs x1
Description: Normal potato chips with the taste of dill

ID# 48044 Result: Craft 8 (Good Item)

Spoiler

Name: Butter
ID: 48044
Roll: 8
Quality: Good
Enhancements: N/a
Description: Delicious butter to liven up any meal

-2 Mats

+11EXP

Nixon walked into his shops kitchen "Well back to the ol' grindHe said to himself. as he began to cook and he did moderately well "Im getting better, we have yet to see if this was a good choice in profession"

ID# 48172 Result: Craft 10 (Uncommon Item)

Spoiler

Name: Peanut Butter Pie Fudge
ID: 48172
Item Type: [dessert]
Quality: [Uncommon]
Enhancements: Fiber
Description: [A description of the item]

ID# 48174 Resullt: Craft 8 (Good Item)

Spoiler

Name: Bell Pepper Octopus Snack
ID: 48174
Quality: [Good]
Enhancements:N/A

ID# 48175 Result: Craft 5 (Failed) Loot 1 (Not Salvaged)

+9 EXP

-3 Mats

Edited by Nixon

Nixon enters his shop ready to work and begins to do his daily job, Luckily it was getting easier, or so he thought. he hummed as he worked to pass the time. "Hey I am getting there maybe i will get that perfect item tomorrow! I need to get more mats too, maybe tsubasa would be willing to help me, at least he knows what he is doing, and antofer is always busy. welp another day another dollar as they say." he turns to leave the shop as he sees no one there to sell to

ID# 48282 Result: Craft 2 (Fail)

ID# 48283 Result: Craft 11 (Rare Item)

Spoiler

Name: Baby, blueberry muffins 
ID: 48283
Quality: [Rare]
Enhancements: Herbs

Spoiler

Name: Herbs

Cost: 2

Cap: 1

Effect: Adds a +1 to the BD for one thread.

P.S. do not google blue baby muffins

ID# 48284 Result: Craft 11 (Rare Items)

Spoiler

Name: babybel cheese
ID:48284
Quality: [Rare]
Enhancements: Vitamins 

Spoiler

Name: Vitamins

Cost: 1

Cap: 2

Effect: Adds +1 to the LD for one thread.

Applicable to: Snacks, Desserts, Meal

ID# 48297 Result: Craft 5 (Fail) Loot 15 (salvaged)

-3 mats

+16 exp

Edited by Nixon

Nixon walks into his shop "Shoot!" he says looking at his inventory "I am plumb dumb almost out of mats!" he laughs at his hick talk "God why do i talk like that? oh well lets get to it" He starts to cook and makes, first some pasta, then burns the meal, and finally he make what he needed to finish the order he had, well at least until he mad it to a higher level. "Good job Nixon" he said happily to himself as he began to leave "You really did yourself good!"

ID# 48656 Result: Craft 7 (Good Item)

Spoiler

Name: Fettuccine Alfredo 
Your Rank: 3
ID: 48656
Roll: 7
Item Type: [Meal]
Enhancements: [N/a]

ID# 48657 Result: Craft 4 (Fail) Loot 10 (Not Salvaged)

ID# 48658 Result: 12 (Perfect Item)

Spoiler

Name: Fancy snack
ID: 48658
Roll: 12
Enhancements: Prosperity x3
Description: Some snack that costs more then its worth

+14 Exp

-3 Mats

Edited by Nixon

Zandra enters Noxon the cooks shop again. He gives the boy a smile."Hi Nixon. I wonder if I can pick up the food youve made so far?" She looked thru what he had for sale."I would also like to buy a babybel cheese. She took another look. This time at the pricing."Here is the Col. I got to go now, Im in a hurry. See ya!" With a bow she turned around and left the shop."

-800 Col

+Fancy snacks

+Babybel cheese

+Dill chips

"Here you go Zandra, Have a nice day!" he said waving. "Time to cook somemore" he thought as he when back into his kitchen. Nothing he made was very extra ordinary but hey everyone has their bad days. though he was now out of materials, "I should go with Tsubasa and get some more, I bet he needs some too." he thought as he stood at the counter of his shop. hoping he would get some business

ID# 49149 Result: Craft 8 (Good Item)

Spoiler

Name:Chocolate Crepe 
ID: 49149
Item Type: [Dessert]
Enhancements: [N/A]
Description: A delicious chocolate crepe, good for anyone

ID# 49150 Result: Craft 3 (Fail) 

ID# 49151 Result: Craft 3 (Fail) 

ID# 49152 Craft 2 (Fail) 

+9EXP

-4 Mats

Edited by Nixon

Nixon walks into his shop. "This never gets old!" he says to himself as he begins to cook. wishing that he would get some business. He did well today, He Thought as he looked at all the great food he had made. He walks back up to the counter, grabs a broom that is stored under it and begins to sweep up the dust that was all around the shop. "Cant have a dirty bakery"

ID# 49249 Result: Craft 3 (Fail)

ID# 49250 Result: Craft 9 (Uncommon Item)

Spoiler

Name: Soup of the day MRK1
ID: 49250
Roll: 9
Item Type: [Meals]
Enhancements: Vitamins

Spoiler

Effect: Adds +1 to the LD for one thread.
Applicable to: Snacks, Desserts, Meals

Description: Broccoli Cheese Soup in a Bread Bowl

ID# 49251 Result: Craft 7 (Good Item)

Spoiler

Name: Fish and Chips
ID: 59251
Enhancements: N/A
Description: A English classic 

ID# 49252 Result: Craft 9 (Uncommon Item)

Spoiler

Name: Breakfast fiber bar
ID: 59252
Enhancements: Fiber x1

Spoiler

Effect: Removes (9 * Tier Level) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used for one thread. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage.

Applicable to: Snacks, Desserts, Meals

+10EXP

-4Mats

Edited by Nixon
  • 2 weeks later...

NIxon entered his shop. Unknowing of what he was going to make. He did pretty badly to start out but it began to pick up the longer that he worked. It had been a while sense he had been in the shop and he was happy to be back. It felt welcoming. He looked around as he put the new fresh food up on display and smiled though he was sad that he hadn't had all that many customers.

ID# 50607 Result: Craft 3 (Fail Lose material)

ID# 50609 Result: Craft 1 (Fail Lose Material)

ID# 50610 Result: Craft 4 (Fail) Loot 5 (Lose material)

ID# 50611 Result: Craft 10 (Uncommon Item)

Spoiler

Name: Brioche
ID: 50611
Enhancements: Electrolytes x1

ID# 50616 Result: Craft 7 (Good Item)

Spoiler

Name: Stir Fry
Your Rank: 4
ID:50616

+13 EXP

-5 Mats

Edited by Nixon

The doorbell rings as Hydra walks into the shop. "Oh hey Nixon" The player raises his hand to greet him. "Im looking for food to deal with some sort of a beast, anything will do. But my budgets small so i'll keep to the good items". The player browsed for a few minutes, tempted to get something for himself. Unfortunately he didn't have the money for both him and what he needed for the quest. "Alright i'd like to buy these please".

-200 col

+ Fish and Chips

+ Stir Fry

"Hey Hydra, You know... you are a low level player.... One second" he walks to the back of the shop and soon comes back with a small bag. "Here you go friend. In the bag you will find, the stir fry, the fish and chips and a Breakfast fiber bar, on me" he hands over the bag and pushes the col back to Hydra. "I hope you find these useful friends." He smiles and waves as Hydra leaves.

-Name: Breakfast fiber bar

Hide contents

ID: 59252
Enhancements: Fiber x1

Hide contents

Effect: Removes (9 * Tier Level) points of damage from every hit to you for every slot used for one thread. No matter how much damage mitigation you have, however, you will always take at least 1 point of damage.

Applicable to: Snacks, Desserts, Meals

-Name: Fish and Chips

Hide contents

ID: 59251
Enhancements: N/A
Description: A English classic 

-Name: Stir Fry

Spoiler

Your Rank: 4
ID:50616
Description: [A description of the item]

"Aha, cheers pal!", Hydra pauses for a second on his way out... "Once Ive ranked up a bit as an artisan, stop by my shop some time. I'll make you a trinket free of charge". Hydra waves Xion goodbye as he walks out the shop. "Great now I have the stuff I need to try and tame this thing. There really are some kind players in this game". He smiles to himself then disappears off into the town of beginnings.

Macradon was in need of some food, not any special food, just some good food for a quest. He would begin to explore the fields of the 1st floor's market place, there were bound to be a good shop here, at least one. It would not take long before he entered the shop, a small bakery. The bell ringed when Macradon opened the door, it was a delightful sound. He would look around, try to see if he could find anything special. That was when his face was met with a disturbed sight. The prices, it was the exact price sign as Macradon used, he was in anger, the only one he had let used that was Antofer, and this wasn't Antofer's shop. In a small fit of anger, Macradon walked up the counter. "Excuse me ... who let you use that price sign?" he would ask "Because I haven't let anyone else you my sign than a friend of mine" he would say. He would bring his right hand up and rub the temples of his forehead and sigh deeply. "Anyways, I'll need 5 good foods, be it raw meat or not, I just need it for a quest" he would say and lay down 5 materials on the counter.

- 5 Materials.

Edited by Macradon