[PP-F2] Crossing paths (Macradon, Sakura)

As a new day would lit up, the virtual, dense sun would warm up this world's air.

''I was about to forget how good a rising sun would feel'' he would say to himself as he sat up on one of the trees of the second floor. The mountain terrain would be beautiful with all the snow on top of the mountains long away from his position. He would see a person, a girl, getting near, not too far away. He would climb to the top of the tree and wave down while holding his other hand by his mouth to concentrate the noise to focus towards the person. He would recognize her.

'I know her ... Sakura, wasn't it?' he thought for himself as he would then yell out loud.

''Oooooooiii!!!'' he would then try to see if she would notice him on top of the high tree.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sakura shivered from the cold atmosphere and hugged herself as she walked awkwardly across the mountains. Then she heard a familiar voice shout from far.

She turned around to see Macradon shouting from a tree....

"E-Eh..." was all she could say before she walked over to him hesitantly, staring at the floor. "Hi.." she said shyly.

He would jump down from the tree and land not far from Sakura. He would walk over to Sakura and smile while having both his hands behind his head while stretching.

''What kind of greeting is that?'' he would say with a broad smile and then gave Sakura a big hug.

''See, this is a real greeting!'' he would say as he would just slightly squeeze Sakura. He would then let go and laugh just a bit.

''So how are you? How's going and what have you been up to?'' he would say quickly after each other as he would then sit down so he would be able to face Sakura. He would also see the sun behind Sakura, it was rising and was getting warmer.

"G-Gomene!" she stuttered as a blush crept up her cheeks.

She managed to get the hideous blush off her face somehow and put on her normal neutral face once more and replied.

"I-I'm fine.. just a coward who still doesn't know how to use a sword properly.. I'm just wandering around because there's never anything to do.." she sighed.

''Ahhh, I can teach you!'' he would say as he would stand up again. He would let his hand on her shoulders.

''You're level four, you should at least know how to swing a sword, so why not teach you any sword arts?'' Macradon would say as he would smile at Sakura. He would then grab his sword, just grab it, but not taking it out yet.

''What kind of weapons are you using?'' he would ask as he would still just grab his sword.

He would just stand smile as the wind would fly through his hair, blowing it to the side, he would try to push it back into its position so he would be able to get a good look at Sakura.

''You know ... the sun really lights you up'' he would say hesitating, trying to hold a straight face.

''What are you doing now? Puny human!'' a voice would say, but Macradon would just ingore it as the sun really took everything away from him.

"Just a simple sword.. It can kill boars I believe.." she answered as she unsheathed her sword carefully.

When she heard his compliment she didn't know how to react. So she blushed once more. "A-Arigato." she said softly.

"STOP BEING SO OVERREACTIVE!!!" she mentally scolded herself before focusing her attention on her simple silver sword.

''Hm ... A one handed sword I see. Do you plan to use a shield with it?'' he would ask her, as a single one handed sword wouldn't do much if there were no defenses with it. He would look at her, looking at her structure, which kind of techniques would be good for her aerodynamics.

''Are you rather thinking of getting a rapier later on or just keep your sword skill at this point?'' he would ask as any of the sword arts could fit this girl. He would think and think, trying to see if there actually were any real strong points of her, using a one handed sword. He would feel the breeze go through the air, stopping the sun's hot beams, but the beams would come again as the breeze lifted up and escaped.

''You know what? We can train together today and learn you some more skills, and then we can get back to my smithery and forge you a sword, eh? What do you think about that?'' he would ask wit ha broad smile, he was a smith after all, so why not charity? He would take out his sword, nearly the same height as him, a broad edge, like a kitchen knife, a black dragon was edged into the broad side of the sword and the handle was heavy to carry out the massive size of the blade itself.

''You can see that my currents sword is a bit busted, so I should also get a new one soon I guess'' he would say, laughing a bit.

Closing his smile he got a very serious face on. He would grab Sakura's hand and pull her towards an easy training ground.

''Sakura! Let's hunt dragons!!!'' he would yell as he would pull her towards the Dragon cave.

"A-Are you crazy? I'm gonna die.. They might roast me!" she started to panic as gripped Macradon's arm tightly, thinking of using him as a bodyguard because she was probably worse than a rookie at combat.

She covered her face with her bangs and gripped her sword. "Its the only way I'll learn.." she muttered under a breath, barely audible.

They would enter the cave, Macradon would try to find a good spot to set a mini camp.

''The sun has just risen, so let's get to this!'' Macradon would exclaim as he would then point at one of the isolated dragons.

''8HP, can be aggressive and deal up to 3 damage per attack, keep close to me and let's hope this will go as planned'' Macradon would say as he would look back at Sakura, giving a smile towards her.

He would rush forward and prepare a feather swipe.

''Now watch, feel your blade, extend your limb and raise you concentration'' he would say as he would get close to the dragon.

''And swipe!'' he would yell, hopefully get the first hit unto the dragon.

Dragon aggro: 1-4

Macradon start: 5-10

<> was a two hit sword art, utilizing the two different movements, the first swipe, pushing the target behind, in this scenario, it was a dragon. The dragon would be slashed while pushed backwards, Macradon would follow up and do a last movement, a stab into the dragon. Macradon would then begin to charge er <>.

While charging up, he would notice a fire ball being shot at him, he had to act fast.

Damage goes in [1-5](Parry makes it: 1-4)

Blocks attack [6-9](Parry makes it: 5-8)

Counterattack [10](Parry makes it: 9-10)

<>+1 when blocking.

[OOC]

Macradon would move to the side before he would unleash his signature move (Hehe) Tempest.

He would go down low and smash the dragon upwards, sending it further into the air, Macradon would follow up as he would then keep on swinging around, cutting it once more, as that was done, he would stop up and slice twice horizontally and then a final downwards smash to cut down the dragon. The dragon's health would drop to under half health and it would already be red. ''Haha!'' he would laugh as he saw the dragon's health. He would then grab his sword hard and rush towards it with a feather swipe.

Dragon health: 3/8

Macradon: 17/17

Mob counterattack[1]

Attack miss[2-5]

Attack damage[6-8]

Critical strike[9-10]

• 2 weeks later...

Sakura gasped as she saw how good he had fought.. he was a really good fighter, she had to admit.. It was like he was a front liner in her eyes, the way he swung his sword made him look like a expert.. she wanted to be as good as that.. she looked at her sword and then watched his movements closely.. so it wasn't just the arms.. she had so much to learn.

With his <> attack, he knocked the dragon into the wall. With ease he would reposition to strike once again.

''This is easy fighting, it could be worse than this'' Macradon would say to Sakura as he would try to land the final blow on the dragon. With a glimpse in his eyes, he would land a killing blow on the dragon, showing his dragon slayer abilities.

Mob counterattack[1]

Attack miss[2-5]

Attack damage[6-8]

Critical strike[9-10]

(I think the monster dodged.. right? ^ ^; )

She gasped slightly when he said this was only a basic and easy beast to get rid of.. and this was really nothing compared to how strong other monsters could get. And this was such a scary animal to her. It probably seemed like a tick in Macradon's eyes..

Sakura's blue orbs widened as the dragon let out a roar and dodged the boys recent attack. She would shake slightly but not so much to act like a drama freak. She squeaked and gripped her sword tightly. It was just a miss, nothing happened. It's alright. These things she would repeat in her mind.. over and over again.