[PP-F2] Crossing paths (Macradon, Sakura)

Macradon would pull himself together as he would quickly get up in front of Sakura, hoping to block out the incoming attack the dragon would emit. The dragon would turn towards Sakura, charging up a burst of energy that let out to become fire, the ball would widen and burst out, flaring towards Sakura. Macradon would try to get in between the ball and Sakura, hoping to block the attack and hold Sakura safe.

''I'll keep you safe!'' he would say as he ran in front of the fire ball.

Defend dice

Damage goes in [1-5](Parry makes it: 1-4)

Blocks attack [6-9](Parry makes it: 5-8)

Counterattack [10](Parry makes it: 9-10)

<>+1 when blocking.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Succession, Macradon would block the furious attack that was sent towards Sakura.

''Phew ..'' Macradon said as he would rush forward again, getting a good strike towards the dragon. With a firm grip, he would try to unleash Tempest. If it would succeed, he would be able to slay the dragon.

Dragon health: 3/8

Macradon: 17/17

Mob counter attack: 1

Attack miss: 2-7

Attack hit: 8-9

Critical strike: 10

• 3 weeks later...

She sighed in relief when the enemies attack had went through as a miss in the SAO system. She would closely observe the battle, and mimic Macradon's stance and the way he held his sword. To Sakura, controlling and using a sword was like an art. The more you master it, the better and more effective a persons attack would be.

• 2 weeks later...

The strike would hit and the dragon would emit in light, then into pixels and disperse.

''We did it!'' he would say with a happy voice, looking back at Sakura, holding his smile for a while.

''Now! Let's see what we got from this little bastard'' he would say while opening the loot HUD.

1-4: contains nothing.

5-8: contains two materials.

9-13: contains three materials.

14-17: contains four materials

18-19: contains five materials.

20: contains eight materials.

[it is all right, no need toe excuse!]

''You can have these two'' he would say as he would hand her 2 materials. As a black smith, Macradon always had materials to spare, so giving out two was no problem. He would smile as he handles her the materials and then wipe off some dust.

''Should we return to the town before it get's too dark?'' he would ask as he saw the sun nearing noon, and they only been in the cave fighting one dragon, maybe time just went like this in this world.

She grinned before placing the items in her inventory. She barely had anything in there, imagine how many open slots there were! "A-Arigato," she would say gratefully before looking up at the sky.. the sun was brighter than when they entered the cave!

Then she would silently hear his next words. "I-I was thinking the same thing!" she exclaimed before beginning to walk across the field in search for some town. She wasn't necessarily a star navigator.. she always gets lost.

He would smile as he would put two fingers in his mouth as he would whistle.

''You gotta love what's going to happen!'' he would say as he waited for his friend to arrive. He would unequip all his armor and end up in his comfortable clothes. He would look as a blurry figure would appear in front of them, not too blurry, more nearly invisible.

''Don't be shy, she won't do anything'' he would say.

''Puny humans like you are nothing ... I don't fear you, you should fear me!'' Den'um'eal would hiss at Macradon.

''Don't be so pecky!'' Macradon would say while smiling. ''This is Den'um'eal, my combat partner'' Macradon said as the green chameleon with tentacles and spiked armor on its body would appear out of nearly thin air.

She stared at the chameleon in awe. "C-Cool! D-Den..um..eal?" she stuttered as she broke the familiars name down into syllables. She grinned cheerfully. "N-Nice to meet you.. you can talk too? Wow!" she gasped as she looked at the chameleon, obviously knowing that touching him would be a regrettable mistake.

"I'm gonna get a familiar too someday.." she would say as she smiled.

''He ... I mean ... it? It is a nice guy, thing ... uhm ... Yeah, he's nice to fight with, but can be lit pecky some times.'' he would say confused at himself. He would look back at Sakura, smiling.

''So you would like to get a familiar soon? I would gladly help if you ever needed it!'' he would say with a broad smile and thumbs up and Sakura.

''Den'um'eal here will show us to the nearest town where we can get a quick rest and venture out again'' he would say as Den'um'eal would ruck towards North East, behind the cave of dragon.

As they walked around the giant cave, it would erupt into a giant mountain, and on the side a castle was built in. A glorious sight as the sun would pass by the back of the castle and enlighten the mountain side. Macradon would keep and eye locked onto it for a second, then go down low and clap his companion as Den'um'eal would disappear again, going out for a hunt.

''This is Urbus! Not a too big town, but a nice castle whatsoever'' he would say as he would walk towards the opening port.

''So ... we're here. Is there anything you want to do? Lunch? Sightseeing or just some relaxing at the inn?'' he would ask as they would enter the town, not too shabby as it was made of solid rocks, beautifully placed inside a mountain crater. He would look around, trying to get a look of where all the stores would be.

''Well this place isn't that big, only 300 meters.'' he would say as he would look around to get a pin point of where he was in the town. He would grab Sakura by the wrist and run towards the city wall to the castle.

''You have to see this! I haven't been here many times, but every time I'm here I have to see this'' he said as he would drag her towards a big monument carved into the stone wall of the city. A picture carved in the wall of a big dragon attacking the castle and a horde of smaller dragons. The big dragon was bigger, much bigger than anything else on this floor, it was like a floor boss or alike. It would have a lot of scales puncturing outwards from the wall. The dragon was also further out of the wall than anything else on the carved picture. A flock of human knights was standing at the base of the castle, defending as much as they could.

''This is beautiful, I haven't seen anything like this in the real world before. So majestic'' he would say as he would touch the dragon.

[it's alright! I'm not the most active either :P]

The pinkette followed behind Macradon with a calm smile before her eyes sparkled ambitiously when she spotted a carving on the wall. She gasped in sheer awe, taking the design in completely. "Oh gosh.. I-It's amazing! Every detail etched so finely.. even the flow of the fire is done well.. If they would color this, it would be the next big work by Picassos'.." she chirped before going on about this topic. She talked.. a lot.

( #inactivebuddies )

[inactive5ever]

"It is indeed beautiful ... there really isn't much to talk about, it's more something you just experience by looking at it.'' he would say with a smile. He would cross his arms as he would lean up on a building, still watching the carvings carefully.

He yawned as he would remember all the other things in this small town.

''Have you ever been at a memorial site before?'' he would ask, looking at Sakura as he still leaned towards the building.