[F1-PP] A Small Raid 6/6 (Comlete)

Rumors have been going on about a certain mini boss in the first floor, it was in the newspapers and had a large amount of articles including the name of the mini boss, stats, and attack patterns. NPCs have also been talking about it, they keep telling players who pass by them about a story of the <<Reaping Willow>> they say that it's a deadly monster that exterminates the weak and unprotected players during the night. Several NPCs become scared and walk away if a player mentions the <<Reaping Willow>> to them. Phillia realizes that a lot of players will die if she doesn't kill it now, so she organizes a small party of five to destroy it. She sits in a tavern waiting for five people interested in fighting the boss sit at her table.

OOC: Closed

Edited by Phillia

Bell took a turn into the tavern, stopping for a quick drink after a long day. The cold air outside made the idea of a warm beverage comforting, and Bell's stomach growled as he smelled the food. He stopped at a table where a young girl was sitting on her own, obviously waiting for something. Bell stepped closer, wondering who the girl was waiting for. "Hey there, I'm Bell. Are you waiting for something? I just thought I'd ask since you were sitting alone." Bell spoke politely, with a shy smile across his lips.

Phillia looks at BellYoshida with cold eyes, "You're here to fight the mini boss right? You don't need to act dumb, all the NPCs have been talking about it." After she bluntly told him those words, she sends him a party invite. "You can cut the crap out now, we're waiting for the others to come." The girl pulls out her rapier <<Astra>> and she sets it on the velvet tablecloth. "You'd best do the same." Phillia tells him in an emotionless way. She stares at Astra and remembers how it saved her life while she was hunting boars, good thing she got it from a certain pink haired girl.

'Wh-what? No you've got it all wrong... I didn't know that's what you were here for." Bell looked confused, and was a little intimidated by the girl. Despite her cute appearance, she didn't seem to be very cheerful. Bell thought for a second, remembering the rumors he had heard from his friend. 'That's right!' Bell thought, 'We were supposed to gather here. It's lucky I walked in here then. I forgot all about the meeting...' Bell quickly apologized, explaining that he had forgot about the mini-boss raid party, and how he had stumbled across this tavern by chance. "Well then" He mumbled as he equipped his light dagger and armor. "Who else is coming?" He asked in a quiet tone.

"We've got Seul, You, Me, Lancelot, and VolvoWing currently on this. The miniboss has about one hundred HP, eight damage, and surprisingly zero mitigation. Its name is <<Reaping Willow> but you should already know that." She looks at his dagger and equipment and realizes how low level he is. "You better not die, this boss is pretty strong and the current equipment you have won't help you much."

At the mention of her name, the pinkette emerged from the booth behind Phillia's and took up residence at the table the 'raid group' was supposed to be meeting at. She inspected the aforementioned girl and the boy known as Bell thoroughly as she took her seat. Just from a glance, she realized she was the oldest in attendance as well as the best geared. Remembering the snarky comments the girl had offered Bell only moments ago, Lancelot opened her mouth to say something only to close it seconds later. She would choose to not get involved with the quarrel the younger players seemed to be in but rather greet them instead. "Nice meting you both. I am Lancelot." Returning to her state of silence, she sat and waited for the two remaining players.

"I'll try to stay back and not draw too much attention to myself. But you're right... if it hits me once im dead." Bell grimaced, and shivered a little at the thought of dying before he even reached level 3. "Maybe I can try and get some better equipment before we go to fight it." He looked down a little shamefully at his basic dagger as he spoke. He looked over as a new girl took her seat at the table, and introduced herself. "Hi there, I'm Bell." He extended a hand politely to shake hers.

Edited by BellYoshida

"If you stay in the back then you won't draw its attention. You should get the final hit when its HP is at around four since you are the lowest level here. Don't worry too much Bell, Lancelot and I will tank the hits, we've got enough mitigation." Phillia opens up her inventory and sends BellYoshida a trade request with the item <<Petite Ribbon>>. "I'll let you borrow it for this fight, since you get the final hit you should use the ribbon. It will increase your luck by a small amount, but it's worth it." She looks at Lancelot and asks her for her stats.

Bell smiled as the notification window popped up in front of him. He hastily accepted and thanked her for the kind thought. "Right, that sounds like a plan." Bell grew a bit more confident as he saw that these two had his back. He only wished that someday he could be the one protecting them, and not the other way around... but that was a long ways off if he didnt take chances to level up. "Ok, so we're only waiting for a few more right?"

The two players exchanged a few more words and items as they waited. Lancelot was content with sitting in silence until Phillia asked for her stats. Shifting her focus to the girl, Lancelot adjusted in her seat and spoke. "Level six, twenty-four HP, six energy, five damage, nine mitigation, four bleed, and eighteen thorns. I've had the fortune of meeting some kind high levels who gifted me the gear. You all should do the same. So how much longer will the other two be?" The pinkette was beginning to grow impatient with the tardiness of the other two.

"I don't know, but they better be here soon otherwise we're leaving without them. There was another group of players that went out to kill the mini boss, but their leader just PM'ed me that half of them died without inflicting one damage. And... He gave us the true stats of the thing." She turns the PM around so that Lancelot and Bell can read it.

Boss: (The PM)

Hey Phillia, this one isn't easy! He's killed half of my team, and we weren't able to hit it at all! What was I thinking, a bunch of level threes can't kill something that strong! Please, avenge my friends and destroy that monster! Here, I put the thing's true stats down below, it costed Yunoka her life.

Stats: (In the PM)

<<Reaping Willow>>

HP: 100

Mitigation: 0

Accuracy: 1

Damage: 10 (Incapable of dealing crits)

Drops: N/A

Nodding, Lancelot glanced at the information presented to her. A hundred HP and ten Damage huh? If it hits me, it'll do a single point of damage at best. Unfortunately, I can't force it to target me without accruing the most hate. So unless these two manage to miss a ton and it attacks me, we all have an equal chance of getting hit. That'll prove fatal for Bell. Hmm.. "Thanks. I honestly believe Bell here should refrain from attacking on the first go around. You and I should gain hate and make it focus on either of us first. Otherwise, Bell will have a chance of being hit. I have thorns so if it hits me it has a high chance of taking damage back. I also noticed that this monster doesn't even meet the in-game loot requirements so we can't even gain anything from killing it. Then again, if it did, I doubt we'd be able to even kill it at this level."

Edited by Lancelot

It wasn't like he was proud of the fact he was late or anything, but occasionally time would just slip away and mere minutes would blend into hours in the blink of an eye. Seul wandered over to the group at a rather casual manner, not really seeking to make his presence known. After hearing about a wretched creature that inhabited the first floor, he couldn't let this group take it on without a little back up. Listening quietly to the girl known as Philia speak, he took note of the monster's stats... But was somewhat disappointed. Then again, what exactly did he expect to find down all the way down here anyway?

“It isn’t all about getting loot every time you know? Sometimes just the fighting experience is more than sufficient reward. Nothing beats hands on experience after all.” Zero pulled his Morningstar’s Coat’s hood back and looked at the players who has been previously discussing the challenge they would be undergoing. His favorite treat, strangers, and most of them seemed pretty inexperienced too. “This sort of situation helps dominate ones fear of combat and develop the basic knowledge of teamwork.” He stated without hesitation and gave the group a slight bow. “Zero of the Crimson Rain, Grand Knight of the Azure Knights at your service.”

He straightened up and licked his lips slightly, following it with a smile. “That monster will only cause problem if our tank is ineffective at attracting aggro. Actually based on its health we can end this in a single rotation, it shouldn’t be much issue.” He laughed almost as if mocking the mob itself and shook his head, glancing at the pink haired woman in the group. “I think we alone could do this thing in, but just in case since we can’t have our defenders dying.” He opened his menu, pulling out the weapon he had won from helping with the Darkened Souls, and placed it in front of Lancelot. “This should help out in case things get too…risky, and it should make up for not being able to get much out of this aside from experience since the mob won’t drop anything worth most of our time.”

Her brow raised as a new voice found its way to the chatter of the table. Ever so slightly she raised her glance to the hooded figure who hovered near the end of the table. Lowering his hood, the young man commented on her last string of words from only moments ago. His eloquent words and musing actually intrigued her, even if only a little. Though she was well aware how combat work, and for the most part unafraid of anything on this level, she couldn't help but agree that the rest of the group may need the training from this more than anything.

Her own thoughts must've had her attention far longer than she was aware of because before she knew it, there was a blackened axe lying on the table before her. Blinking, Lancelot reached for the blade, only stopping right before her hand touched its shaft. "What's the catch Zero of the Azure Knights? While I accept your offer and understand your initial reasoning, why'd you choose me and not one of these other players among us. Surely Bell here is in more need than myself." Grabbing the axe, she stood. Twirling it about in her hands a few times, she smirked as she swiped through her inventory and equipped it. Seating herself, the pinkette locked eyes with Zero and thanked him. "Your offer is generous, so I thank you. Though I imagine this unique will come with a price sooner or later. Also, you there," she exclaimed pointing to the fellow that had joined them only moments before Zero. "Care to introduce yourself to the rest of the group, Seul."

Bell sat quietly, trying not to draw to much attention to himself. At the mention of his name by Lancelot, he turned a bit red. He was pretty ashamed of his starter equipment. He sat and watched as the higher level players talked amongst themselves. He watched as Lancelot twirled the axe with an expert hand. Finally, he spoke up to ask a question. "S-so how come the monsters stats turned out to be different? Are the rumors being spread about his stats false?"

"It looks like it Bell, the stats I had before this PM were very different, maybe the NPCs were lying, or someone messed with the newspapers. As that PM stated, it killed a lot of low level players in a few hits, so you stay back Bell." Phillia took her rapier Astra and began to practice a few sword arts with it. The red colors of the rapier add on to the design to make it look like a unique item (But it's not). "Now, where's the last guy we needed?"

"I say we've waited long enough Phillia. Can we please move along? We have a majority here and as Zero here has stated, we have plenty of output just between himself and I. Waiting on the last player is only taking up time for the rest of those you have already gathered." Her impatience was starting to show, and Lancelot wasn't one to throw fits. While she appreciated the axe she was given, at this rate, it would be a long while before she got to use it. Shifting in her seat, she waited for the teen's response and direction. As much as she hated it, the little girl was in charge of this operation.

She nods while listening to Lancelot's words. "I guess that coward's not coming, we can make do without him. Oh, and Lancelot, you talked about high leveled players giving you items yes? What are you going to do when they stop." She gazes at Lancelot emotionlessly and points to the door. "Let's go, the mini boss should be around the outskirts of Horunka village, as soon as you see a big moving tree be ready." She walks out the door signalling for the rest to follow. 

(We will arrive at the site in 3 more posts, and once we do, we will roll using the loot die. Loot die must be 15 or higher to initiate fight)

Edited by Phillia

Zero listened quietly to the rest as they spoke, not really paying attention to what they were saying so much as what they were doing while speaking. His eyes moved from the boy named Bell over to Phillia who was followed up by the one called Lancelot, but stopped dead between the two girls when Phillia shot a very bold comment at Lancelot. He felt himself laughing hysterically on the inside, his outward expression remained collected however, and glanced at the pinkette. "Yikes, talk about rude and blunt. Although you seem quite capable, Lancy. I don't think you'll need help from the higher levels much longer." He spoke softly to her before following what was essentially their party leader, it seemed like things were not going to be dull with those two there which was fine with him. "Now let's go and kill this thing so we can have ourselves a well-earned drink." The platinum haired young man opened his menu, quickly scrolling through it, and selected his main weapon Three Great Beasts, a blade appearing on both his sides and one appearing on his back.