(Completed(Finally!))[PP-10] <<Wail of the Banshee>> Earplugs are OP

Baldur cursed when he saw Macradon miss his AoE attack, but Baldur was right behind him and <<Charged>> in with his <<Gen Getsu>> AoE attack and was able to take the mobs down. The polygons floated around him as if he were in a field of snow.

"Whew... now... I think that should be the last of them until we find the banshee, but I'm out of energy again. We'll have to break here until I can regen my energy."

Baldur slowly put his katana away.

"So Macradon, how do you like the Knights of the Blood Oath?"

[ID:  BD: 2+3+1=6 (hit) LD 19]

Baldur: HP 92/92 NRG 0/23 (+1/-12) (Uses Gen Getsu Base 9 + 2 Charge = 11 x 6 =66 - 15 = 51 DMG Dealt)
Undead Guardian Zombie HP 0/40 | MIT 15 | DMG 30 

(8/8 Undead Guardian Zombies killed)

@Macradon ((I'll need 3 out of combat posts to regen my energy))

Edited by Baldur
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The loud wails of the banshee filled the halls of the rundown jail lair, earning the slightest twitch as Takao's attention was caught. The quest hadn't left many good memories in his head, and the screams coming from the hall certainly didn't help to keep those old wounds closed. With Serpent's Bite still in hand, Takao sauntered off down the dimly lit hall, his tired green eyes watching for movements in the darkness. It didn't take him very long at all to locate the monster, and upon doing so he had instinctively activated the weapon's sword art. Despite the darkness and despite the Banshee's supposed evasiveness, Takao's blade struck true with each of its four blows, and the health gauge was obliterated.

"Hm." He exhaled, the breath leaving his lungs in an almost amused tone. He sheathed the dagger into the scabbard on his back and left, simple as that, for his patience with the darkness of the tenth floor had finally worn thin.

ID: 64851
BD: 7 + 3(ACC) - 1(Environment Debuff) - 2(Evasion) = 7(HIT)

Takao: 269/269 (8/66) (+1/-16)
Sword Art: «Eternal Cyclone» (-16 Energy)
Damage: 13(base) + 5(charge) * 16(SA) = 288 DMG

Banshee: 0/250 HP ( -288HP )

"Huh" Baldur said with a bit of a look of astonishment on his face. "She was the old woman after all. I guess that's a thing."

Turning to Takao and Macradon, he nodded his thanks to both of them.

"I appreciate your help. I owe you one."

THREAD COMPLETE

Baldur: 1 SP (thread) + 2 SP (Quest) + 3 SP (Dungeon) + Bottled Banshee Scream: A Potion that when used on Weapon adds Paralyze to it for the duration of the battle: If you rolled a 9 -10 Enemy is paralyzed on their next turn. & 200 Col

Macradon: 1 SP + 3 SP (dungeon) & 200 Col

Seul: 1 SP & 200 Col

Takao: 1 SP + 3 SP (Dungeon) & 200 Col

Edited by Baldur