[PP-F13] The Falling of Tagas

OOC: We will be instituting a 48 Hour posting policy. Those that don't post within 48 hours of their turn will be auto-hit (if we're in battle) for 30 HP and also skipped for the round. I don't want this thread to fizzle out, not that I'm worried about that happening, all the same we can't ever attempt this quest again so we HAVE to complete it in this thread and I want my loot, the same as each of you does.

A blue rippled opened above the teleportation platform in the town of Angel's Point on the thirteenth floor of Aincrad. Within a few seconds the crimson robed form of an enormous axe man had resolved itself on the sturdy oaken platform. As Mack thumped down the stairs they creaked beneath the weight of the hulking warrior, his nearly brand new top line armor, and the fearsome two-handed bearded axe on his back. When his feet touched the ground, some of the only green space on the whole floor, Mack spat and unslung Invictus from his back before rolling his head around on his neck and moving off a few paces to turn and face the portal plaza. Mack knew it shouldn't be too long before the rest of the front line fighters for the Knights of the Blood Oath arrived, then the real fun could begin. While he was waiting, Mack produced a wolf kebab and a bottle of beer and began to eat.

CONSUMED:
Wolf Kebab: +2 LD for the Thread

Edited by Mack
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Did you bring enough for the rest of us?" Opal inquired to the hulking redhead. Her figure stepped lightly after the release of the portal walking towards her 3rd in Command. It had been awhile since they had partied up together. The last time was when they were doing the Secret Medicine Quest and she was being slung around by a rather difficult Nepent. Those days when she was weak and held the burden of the two handed sword of Ifrit. Since then, the woman had become a remarkable person and Co-leading the up rising of the Knights of the Blood Oath. 

However it was a path that did not come without its consequences. The road she walked was a lonely one and filled with much heartache as it did bring her strength and honor. Sweeping around Mack, the woman took a seat next to him and prepped for the quest ahead. Summoning forth her Masamune X, the woman coated the lengthy blade with a damaging pot she had alchemized, storing up plenty of items that she needed for both Raids and Quests alike. With her blade giving off a faint red glow and then dissipating, she once more sheathed the weapon and allowed it to fall to her shoulder. 

"Others should be here pretty soon." 

--

+4 Dmg Pot Used [Whetstone]

Edited by Opal

OOC: This is evil, but funny.

"Well, I do have something that could help you out," Mack rumbled in a musing tone. Once he had finished off the wolf kebab, Mack swiped his left index finger in the air in front of him to pull up his menu. After several seconds of searching a somewhat lurid looking teal potion that almost seemed to glitter appeared in his hands. The beaded giant had been holding on to this item for quite some time, now seemed as good a time as any to use it even though his initial plan had been to talk Xion into drinking it. Still, why not let Opal drink it instead? Surely that would be every bit as amusing, and almost certainly even more insubordinate since she outranked him in the hierarchy of the Knights of the Blood Oath.

"Unique, one of a kind item," he rumbled, tossing it to Opal. "You can stack that with up to one other alchemical potion, or so I've been told by a top level merchant that identified it for me. All he was able to tell me, though, was that it could be stacked with another potion if the drinker wanted and that it wasn't harmful. You're the highest level player in the Knights of the Blood Oath and, even though this quest was my idea I plan to defer to your leadership. So, you should be the one to take it and I don't need it."

REMOVED:
-1 Glitter Potion (makes the drinker sparkle like a Stephanie Meyers vampire, both in and out of sunlight)

A minute or so after the arrival of the Vice-Commander and the Strike Force leader, the portal would glow and pulse with light. A moment later, a figure clad in jagged black and red armor would take a step out from the teleporter. It seemed to be made of overlapping and fused dragon scales and bones, finished with the gold inlays of the Strike Force. A huge serrated greatsword would run the length of his back - only the handle would be visible as most of it was obscured by the standard cloak of a Strike Force member. Taking several more paces, the new arrival would notice the two prominent officers of the guild. Cradling a dragonlike horned helmet under one arm, Eth would come to a stop before the two; "Mack. Opal." He offers a simple greeting before taking his place beside them, emerald eyes focusing on the portal and unruly hair swaying slightly in the breeze.

Edited by Ethereal

Macradon would arrive at the warp plaza. There would be 3 figures standing, people he were somewhat familiar with, most of them frontliners he had been raiding with at boss fights. Mack the behemoth and his team leader, Opal the Vice Commander and Ethereal his team ally. Clad in his white and red armor this time without the helmet on, Macradon stepped out from the warp square. He was only wearing his armor without any weapon equipped, he was holding it a secret before he would show it to his guildmates, he was quite proud of his new item that he had acquired.

"Well met!" he would say to the others. They were going to head to a quest, some big one in a life time quest alike the War of the Ancient but not as dangerous, at least that was what Macradon thought about it. He would start out with a slight nod towards the Vice Commander as a respectful short greeting, he would go over to Mack for a quick fist bump as the two floor sweepers they were and lastly go over to the newly made team member, Ethereal. That guy had been in Macradon's shop once for a request, Macradon was a short pause to go out on this quest and get back later to craft the item. The quest seemed dangerous as it was located on the 13th floor, so Macradon would drink one of his damage enhancing potions beforehand, just to make sure they had some more damage on the table. 

+ 4 Damage potion consumed. 
Damage increased to 17.

Mack nodded greetings to Ethereal and Macadon as they joined the assemblage at Angel's Point. Once everyone was present, Mack pulled up his inventory and selected one of the two damage enhancing potions he had purchased earlier from Zandra's shop. "Listen up, Blades," rumbled, for the benefit of all three squad members as well as informing the Vice Commander of the name that they had settled on for the strike team. They would be keeping the Crimson Blades name, but the title would only apply to the strike team. Knights first, Blades second.

"We have gathered here the four front line players in the Knights of the Blood Oath, excepting our illustrious and often absent leader," Mack said, his tone remaining steady and even. It did seem that Heathcliff was often absent, no doubt he had his reasons though. "We're going to be taking on the Falling of the Tagas quest, not many players have completed it yet and the more difficult we make the quest the better the rewards get. The guidebook says there's three ways to complete it, we're going for the fully corrupted kill, it carries the greatest reward and the greatest prestige for both us and the guild." As he was speaking, Mack applied the damage boosting potion to Invictus.

"This is going to be dangerous, you'll notice that the lower level Blades weren't invited. Don't be stupid, boost your stats, and if you need a healing item call out quick. I'm carrying plenty and I'm willing to bet Opal is as well, given that she's an alchemist. I want those rewards, and the XP should be enough to boost each of us, except for maybe Opal, by a full level," Mack continued, finishing his application of the damage boosting potion. "If you haven't applied damage boosts, do so now. We don't have a true tank for this quest and, quite frankly, using one would be dangerous for the tank without a secondary. What we do have is four very hard hitting players. The guidebook says we have a pair of secondary bosses to deal with in addition to the angel. Focus on stunning attacks and then hit with the hardest sword arts you have. Opal, as Vice Commander, is in command once the battle starts and I will be functioning as her second in command. Ethereal, use this little green potion. Another unique item I found, it won't effect any other potion you use. Questions?" Mack tossed the potion to Ethereal, he was the new guy and so it was time for a bit of harmless hazing.

-1 +4 Dam. Potion, -1 Voice Modulation Potion (causes the user's voice to either get Alvin the Chipmunk high or Barry Manilow low)
STATS

Spoiler

HP: 117
Energy: 28
DAM.: 17
Mit: 54
Regen.: 54

Edited by Mack

Opal shook the vial in her hand while she gave Mack a questionable look, "I remember the last time I drank something with you around in a vial like this...That Moonshine Piera had made...This better not be that. But...I will trust you, against my better judgement." Uncorking the vial with her teeth and spitting it out, the woman chugged back the contents and allowed whatever effects to take place, "Alright. I don't feel like passing out or anything. I still have my fingers..." the woman scrolled through her stats, "No change in those..." 

The woman looked over to Mack and now the others that were finally approaching. The Black Knight she was unsure of as he passed by, only nodding to when her name was called out from the player, "So you must be Ethereal, quite the name. I'm sorry it has only taken now for us to have a chance to meet. I hope the Blades will be treating you well." Macradon in his fine guild armor showed up none to later and thus the party was in full.

The mammoth player started the breakdown for the quest. A simple red smile curved on her lips as she folded her arms over her chest as she listened to Mack's proposal on how to go about this quest. It was solid logic, her only problem and much of their own as well..."Energy efficiency," she said. 

"Make sure you are maximizing the amount of damage you can do with the least amount of energy required for it. It's gonna be a long battle and I don't have a EN recovery enchantment on my armor. But I believe we will be fine. We are all pretty decent level, good mitigation and good equipment. We should not have many problems, but let's move as if we are going into the worse possible scenario as possible. We all have two handed weapons, we will be doing lots of AoE. But I also have a high level single target attack, I'll leave the AoE to you guys." 

But it seemed Mack was handing out more special vials, now the next one going to Eth. The woman smiled and shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know what is in it. I took a different one a while ago, but I don't feel any different at the moment. If we are ready, let's move out." 

The woman was in the nice cool shade while the quest meeting was taking place, the effects of the potion didn't come into effect until she stepped into the light. Her skin now radiating like diamonds as she sparkled. Her eyes stunning crystals as she looked over her body and turned her hand into a fist, in a low voice at start, "Mack....what the HELL DID YOU GIVE ME!? I AM SPARKLING LIKE A GOD DAMN TWILIGHT VAMPIRE!!" 

Some joke it was, while Opal was of the feminine taste, her dislike for the Twilight Series was high...no true vampire sparkles in the sunlight. That a kick to a good gothic genre and the movies just made everything worse. She sighed..."This better not last for a long time..." 

Ethereal smiles to Opal politely, "That's me, folks tend to call me Eth. It's good to meet you too finally." The bearded man would then grow fairly quiet as he listened to the plan of attack, listening closely to every detail. Mack tosses him a potion, which he instantly downs before pulling out his own homebrewed potion and slugs that down as well. AoE sounded right up his alley, stuns were always helpful and with his new sword he'd be sure to deal some good damage.

It was at this point that Opal stepped into the light and reflected it around like it was falling upon crystal. Eth appears genuinely surprised, eyes widening before opening his mouth to speak. What came out, however, was a squeak. "What type o- WHAT DID YOU GIVE ME I SOUND LIKE MICKEY MOUSE!" he roar-squeaks, coughing several times due to the strain on his vocal chords. Frowning, he opens and flicks through his inventory and taps a few keys, extracting what looks like a regular bottle of water from it. He leans in to Opal, "Hold him down, this should be good."

- Splitter I, +2 DMG

- "Carbonated" Water

--EDIT--

Spoiler

(OOC since I started this thread at Level 31 apparently I can finish it at Level 31.)

6 hours ago, Shark said:

I would think you can finish them up at the level you joined.

Edited by Ethereal

Macradon would listen up as Mack would tell the sequence of the battle that would unfold when they would engage the angel and wait for its full corruption for the best of rewards. Macradon would agree that that would be the best way as they wold get the highest amount of SP out of it. After the serious talk Mack would begin to fool around and Macradon would watch as the gags began to show themselves. Macradon chuckle'd slightly as Opal began to glow like the Twilight Vampries, he would try not to laugh as it would be rude towards his Vice Commander, so he would hold it down, but when Ethereal's voice suddenly became a high pitched voice Macradon couldn't hold in his laughter anymore. Bursting with laughter Macradon would try to contain it within himself again, though it was difficult to do so. As the funny events would occur Macradon would try not to get involved with any of the gags as it would just make it too difficult for him to focus on the main battle and probably break out laughing again in the midst of battle, which wouldn't be that good. "This is too good to be true" he would say with a lowered voice as he would brush a tear of laughter off from his cheek.

"Now, there's always a method to the madness," Mack rumbled, stopping on the spot and surveying the results of his handiwork as Opal glittered like a diamond in the sunlight. "We need to be able to spot our illustrious leader in the midst of combat, and she definitely cannot hide now," Mack said easily, leaning on Invictus for a moment. "Besides, are diamonds not a girl's best friend? I just turned Opal into her own best friend by that logic," the Crimson Blades leader said easily. "And, if we need orders relayed in combat, I've created a messenger. Ethereal's voice will now pierce whatever din we may encounter. Also, you're the new guy... new guys get hazed. The effects of both potions should wear off at the end of the quest... and you can thank Piera for them. You'll not be pouring anything down my throat... but you're welcome to try," Mack concluded, holding Invictus across his chest in a defensive posture and cracking his neck.

Notes: Players must score an LD of a 20+ when searching for the Chapel. If Players score an LD of a 4 or less, Skeletons with floor level strength spawn equal to the number of members in the party.

---

Opal could only press her dainty fingers to her forehead as she continued to sparkle in the sunlight; Mack's logic. She sighed and shifted her weight on one foot as her arms bound over her chest as she looked her guild over, "Enough nonsense. Let's move out, Blades." The woman took lead of the group, turning her back and walking forward, the afternoon sun continued to strike and ignite her body as she was lit up like a light, casting radiant arrays of shimmering goodness around her. The woman held her mouth in a tight frown as she seemed to march with a more eager step towards the shadows to calm the effect of the potion. 

Striking a hand along her menu, the woman popped out the info broker's information about this mysterious chapel, The Final Astrea, apparently it was more difficult to find than anything else. Should they want to find such a place, they would all need to keep a keen eye on such a building of splendor. However, Opal was not overly fond of chapels, or any religious buildings. She had done a confession in Aincrad at the Cathedral in Taft, but that was the last time she had asked for forgiveness, although, she found it to of little help to her soul. She was a damned woman, a ticket to hell and nowhere else. She knew someday she would draw blood but when that actually happened....

"Keep your eyes peeled for The Final Astrea, it should be a chapel building that stands out among the rest." She said as she shimmered and glittered, turning her head ever so softly at the right angle to her men as the golden rays refracted off her body causing her to become luminous as an angel bathed in light. 

ID: 49941
LD: 8

Edited by Opal

ID# 49942

Loot: 14 (+1 = 15)

Ethereal would mutter a few squeaks under his breath, one could hear such comments as "Feckin' messenger, eh?" while the swordsman trails behind Opal. He slips the potion back into the pouch from whence it came, squinting against the horizon for any sign of an entrance or other notable landmark. The land seemed relatively bare, not much of note could be seen other than scattered bones dotted around the place.

Sighing a little, he taps his armor lightly in some half-forgotten tune as the party scout the land for their destination.

Edited by Ethereal

ID: 49981
LD: 9+1=10, nothing found. 

With a quick change of equipment, Macradon would put on his robes underneath his armor, taking away the benefits from his vambraces, but that wouldn't be a problem as his vambraces haven't really done much for him, neither recovery nor regen had helped him in big battles, so shifting them out for his black and green robes weren't a big problem.He would sigh as the bunch would begin to search around as Opal commanded everyone to get out into the fields and find that chapel. Macradon wasn't sure on where to look for the chapel so he would just go around and scout around, trying to spot the chapel they were heading for.

Edited by Macradon

ID: 50075
LD: 11 (9+2)

Mack watched as Ethereal slipped whatever it was that he had back into his inventory and Opal gave the command for them all to get moving. Based on what he knew of this quest in particular, he knew they were probably going to have to search for quite some time before they located the cathedral that was the final destination for the boss at the end of this quest. Sidling up to Macradon, and keeping his eyes peeled for anything that looked majestically cathedral-like, Mack began to speak.

"I think she's mad at me now," he murmured under his breath to Macradon in a low growling tone. "Watch this," he continued, moving on past the other warrior to fall into step next to Opal. "I heard a rumor that the game's combat engine gives an attack power bonus if you ride into combat, one of my information brokers was telling me about it after I got him good and drunk. Care to test it? You'd look majestic, glittering like that, as you rode on my shoulders into battle," he said in a tone that was loud enough to carry to Macradon and Ethereal.

"This is team building," he murmured under his breath, in a barely audible tone to Opal. "Getting after the brass is a good way to build team spirit among the lower ranking guild members... you watch, one of them will get me eventually."

Edited by Mack

ID: 50130
LD: 8

Opal examined the buildings with a careful eye, her hand sliding along the surface of one in particular before 'tch'-ing and moving on with the rest of the group, "Anyone find anything yet?" The Vice Commander gave out a semi loud yell to her Knights to see if any in the surrounding area could hear here and report in. 

It wasn't too soon that Macradon and Mack had found their pace behind the woman, she kept a close eye once more on the tall buildings as they continued to search around. The woman was not good at seeking, but she did a pretty good job at hiding and with a few more levels she would achieve a much desired goal since the start of her Ninja training. Till then though, this quest and the experience accumulated from it would help expedite that goal. 

While her mind was adrift with thoughts, Mack had found his way in pace to her own. Vice Commander of the Blood Oaths, speckled with illuminating diamonds every time she strode out into the light, looked up at Mack as he spoke listening to the bogus information he had received from his 'info broker.' She understood the meaning behind his words and she would take his advice to heart but she wasn't sure what type of 'role model' persona she would carry out. The Vice Commander that scared them into working hard or threatened them to get the job done, the type that would coddle her members when they failed a certain mission telling them better luck next time? It was somewhat difficult to decide on how she would approach others in the future. 

"I trusted you with the potion you gave me Mack, I would trust you with anything that you gave me not to hurt or injure me in any sort of way. I don't mind if you guys goof off or whatever, but this is not that sort of guild, Mack. Everything...I have done up to this point and time, finding you, having the Blades merge, finding these exceptional people to join...there is a dream I have for you all and for the future of this Aincrad. Right now, I need to concentrate on that. But I appreciate your guidance and I will honor whatever words of wisdom that you bestow upon me. I'm not the same woman you used to know Mack, I killed her a long time ago..." 

The woman cleared her throat and moved at a more quicker pace and taking a detour out of sight of the others, the woman pressed herself to a wall and leaned against with her head lowered and her right hand began to tremble lightly, she gave an annoyed look at her arm and used her left to steady it until the trembling stopped completely. She gulped and brushed the long dresses of ebony hair from her eyes, emerging from the shadows and once more scouring for the building they needed to find. 

Edited by Opal

ID: #50222

Loot: 20 (+1 = 21)

Ethereal was keeping fairly quiet as the Vice-Commander and the Squad Leader spoke of Guild politics and how the "brass" of the Guild should behave. Mentally shrugging, he decided it was best he keep out of such debates for the time being. The swordsman continues carefully scanning the layout before him as if it was the only thing in the world. With the eyes of a man who has spent two long in pitch-black underground tunnels, Eth notices that one of the buildings that they just passed was a facade that was hiding something.

Backtracking slightly away from the rest of the Knights, he peers into the darkness behind the disguise and notices what appear to be several beehive-like tunnels leading down into the earth a few meters from the entrance. Squinting a little, Ethereal distinguishes that carved above one of the tunnels is an inlayed cross traced with gold leaf. Poking his head quickly back out of the doorframe before the others got too far, he hollers out - "I got it! Over here!"

Edited by Ethereal

It didn't take too long before the party of 4 would find something. Macradon would walk over to where ethereal went to and follow on in like the other probably would. Macradon was excited, finally a quest that would be somewhat difficult for Macradon, though the Guardian of Fire was quite difficult for him to solo when he would try it out as he wasn't high leveled like he was now. The hound, cerberus, would fall to his blade in a few seconds of combat at Macradon's standard for now, but this Tagas quest, it did seem like a real challenge.

Opal stopped wondering why the party had slowed down and only moments later that she heard Ethereal called out with his high pitched Alvin Chipmunk voice which was all to comical for the others to hear. Holding back a giggle the woman had thought she already checked that spot but apparently Ethereal had a better eye on finding the disguised Chapel than she did. As the waving disguise soon faded, the once brown and dead grass now turned to a puke-ish purple, far worse than something that was dead and decaying. 

The party seemed to be prepared for what to come next. Silently they walked into the Cathedral. An eerie sort of BG music playing in the background that sent chills down her spin. The dazzling Vice Commander was hit with sunlight from the Church's stained glass window fragmenting the colors over her body as she sparkled like a rainbow. Looking at her brilliant and radiating body she narrowed her eyes to the team, "Not a damn word..." she threatened with a pointing finger. Rolling her eyes they had taken lead once more down a narrow winding staircase, "Yeah, this is not at all set up to be like a trap..." The Knights and Blades ventured forth stealing their nerves to what they were about to witness.

Clothed Mage Knights were torturing an Angel known as Tagas. Opal's eyes lit up from the sight, their devices prodding and defiling the heaven-borne creature. She had heard of this quest and how there were ways to go about doing it, and Mack wanted the beefiest of the rewards which meant saving the angel was not an option. They would have to go all out in this battle. Unsheathing her Masamune X, the woman went first prioritizing one of the Mage Knights as her first attack and to stun it so the others could back her up and sweep up this mess. They needed to be smart and use their energy wisely here or things could go very wrong very fast. Like a bolt of lighting, her blade sang with an ivory aura. Dashing to the front, she swept her blade activating <<Ukifune>> a low level sword art that could stun the target but left much to desire for in terms of damage. 

With the jump on the group, they could initiate first blood and Opal did just that as she once more stood before her Knights, "Alright...let's get this started..." 

<<Battle Engaged>>
Order: Opal [MageKnight 1], Mack [MageKnight 2], Macradon/Ethereal 

Opals HP: 152/152 || Dmg: 15 || Mit: 12 || Acc: +3
EN: 34/38
Sword Art: Ukifune || 4 Energy [Stun] || Dmg: 16 -15 Mit = 1 Dmg

Mage Knight 1: 114/115 || Dmg: 20 || Mit: 15 || EN: 20/20 [Stunned]
Sword Art:  Flaming Cleave (1x2 AOE) 4 Energy (If more than one target)
Mage Knight 2:  115/115 || Dmg: 20 || Mit: 15 || EN: 20/20
Sword Art:  Flaming Cleave (1x2 AOE) 4 Energy (If more than one target)
Tagas The Corrupted: 350/350 || Dmg: 75 || Mit: 25 [Not in Combat] 

ID: 50544
BD: 4+3= 7 [Keen Activated: +3 BD]
MD: Mage Knight 1 Stunned

Edited by Opal

<<Battle Engaged>>
Order: Opal [MageKnight 1], Mack [MageKnight 2], Macradon/Ethereal 

Opals HP: 152/152 || Dmg: 15 || Mit: 12 || Acc: +3
Sword Art: Ukifune || 4 Energy [Stun] || Dmg: 16 -15 Mit = 1 Dmg

Mack: 121/121 (25/29)
Sword Art: Grand Destruct (1x1x18) Bonus: Charge

Mage Knight 1: 114/115 || Dmg: 20 || Mit: 15 || EN: 20/20 [Stunned]
Sword Art:  Flaming Cleave (1x2 AOE) 4 Energy (If more than one target)
Mage Knight 2:  112/115 || Dmg: 20 || Mit: 15 || EN: 20/20 [Stunned] (-3 DMG)

ID: 50570
BD: 7 
MD: Mage Knight 2 Stunned

"For glory and Vice Commander Rainbow Brite," Mack bellowed, charging into the fray behind Opal. As she peeled off to address the first of the two sub-bosses in the room, Mack went tearing across the intervening space. As he crossed the distance separating him from the second of the Mage Knights, Mack drew Invictus back over his right shoulder and as he reached the enemy he slammed the weapon into the Mage with a vicious over the shoulder strike that hit with enough force to slam the computer generated mob into the ground. Now, if Macradon and Ethereal followed with big attacks that hit they'd be able to easily deal with each of the stunned Mage Knights with a single blow each.

"You heard Pinkie Pie, men! To arms!"

Edited by Mack

Macradon would venture down with the rest to the Cathedral, the one they were looking for. He was ready and prepared for whatever would appear down there in the big old church like building. He would follow on with the others when a beam of light lit up the Vice-Commander with the sparkly appearance she had gotten from Mack's potions. He would try to hold back a chuckle, but a bit of sound flew out of Macradon's lips, but he would keep his lips shut for now and try not to laugh at all. Next up was the real deal, now everything was going to get serious, the evil mages and the angel Tagas was in sight. Opal went in with a stunning attack so that the rest would be able to group up and take them down. Macradon would need to save some energy for Tagas, but they had to sweep by these mages as fast as possible so that the others would be able to damage Tagas, at least that was what Macradon was told by the info brokers. 

Mack would preserve his energy for the big fight, but Macradon wasn't too fond of the slow pace of the fight against these mages, they had to rush through so that they would have as much energy as possible. "Aye" he would respond to Mack as he would go into the battle. Even though Macradon would need his energy as well against Tagas, his AOE wasn't going to benefit them when Tagas would begin to attack, so using what he had now he would be able to take down as much as possible, leaving the rest open for Ethereal to take out the two after Macradon. Macradon unsheathed his sword, Scarecrow's Sickle , the unique weapon he had received from Ssendom. With 6 devastating blows on the mage knights, Macradon cleaved through them with his Khopesh like weapon, leaving them only with a sliver of health left.

<<Battle Engaged>>

ID: 50576
BD: 8, Hit. Charge +1. Fight Blade 6x1x18-15)93 AOE damage.
CD: 11, Recovery Proc. +2 Energy.

Order: Opal [MageKnight 1], Mack [MageKnight 2], Macradon, Ethereal.

Opals HP: 152/152 || Dmg: 15 || Mit: 12 || Acc: +3

Mack: 121/121 (25/29)

Macradon: 125/125 (20/30) (-12 Energy from Sword Art) (+2 Energy on Recovery)

Mage Knight 1: 21/115 || Dmg: 20 || Mit: 15 || EN: 20/20 [Stunned] (-93)
Mage Knight 2:  19/115 || Dmg: 20 || Mit: 15 || EN: 20/20 [Stunned] (-93)

Edited by Macradon