[SP-F5] A Hunter's Life // Road to 300 Mats part 1 // COMPLETE

After that upsetting predicament, I figured it was just another of its regular problems.  Sorrow was a moody one, and would sometimes not heal me, even if I really needed it.  Having nothing to really focus on, I would fumble my attack against the scorpion as it tried to attack me.  Its tail soared towards me, but I jumped back in time for it to slam down into the sands that I had previously occupied.  With that little embarrassment out of the way, I needed to focus on the fight.  I couldn't let a single scorpion get the best of me!

[ID: 49571]
[BD = 1+2] Miss
[MD = 2-1] Miss

Hirru - [72/80 hp // 7/20 en] (-2 en)

Scorpion 35 - [40/40 hp]

Total Treasure
46 Mats
2560 Col

Edited by Hirru
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After some struggling to get my footing, I was able to get my stance righted for the proper strike.  With the amount of time that I've been using, the noon sun had turned to an early evening.  The glow of Solace was much brighter with the coming dusk.  I reared myself into the sword art, and shot out.  The scorpion didn't stand a chance as the blade impaled it once again.  It shrieked, like all of the others, before shattering into the little particles that make up all life on this planet.  With that done and over with, I felt that I needed a break.

[ID: 49575]
[BD = 7+2] Hit
[Sword Art: Vorpal ] 1x5x10=50-10= 40 dmg
[LD = 9+1] Nothing......

Hirru - [72/80 hp // 3/20 en] (+1 en / -5 en)

Scorpion 35 - [0/40 hp] (-40 hp) {+1 mat}

Total Treasure
47 Mats
2560 Col

Edited by Hirru

Having come all of this way, I think I found my limit.  I've walked through, probably, a fair quarter of this desert, and nothing to show for it.  Though, I do have plenty of materials for my clients, I'll have to continue to hunt down the beasts of this floor later.  The sky was getting darker as the sun began to fall through the horizon.  Soon it would be night, and my efforts would just be wasted.  For the time being, I decided to retrace my steps from the last obelisk that I came across.  I should be able to find my way back to the town from there.

[ID: 49578]
[LD = 3+1] Nothing......

Total Treasure
47 Mats
2560 Col

Edited by Hirru

Walking back through the desert seemed to be just as difficult as the journey though it.  The sands shift with the winds, which bury the tracks made from before.  Ruins that were once visible to the naked eye were now buried to the point of no return.  Without the markers that had led me this far, I would have to rely on the map within my menu.  Though, that didn't show much except for major landmarks and cities.  Since it was a wide expanding desert, there were not many set paths through it.  I didn't want to follow the straight path through the desert towards the town, as that usually ends up with quite a bit of trouble.  Instead, I just started walking the dunes in the direction of town.

[ID: 49679]
[LD = 3+1] Nothing...

Complete

Summary
1 SP
3360 Col
(2560 Mob + 400 Page 1 + 400 Page 2)
47 Mats

Edited by Hirru