[F3] Hataki's Knits & Sews (Experienced Tailor)

Welcome to Hataki's Knits & Sews!

station_clothing.jpg

Price List**:

Spoiler

Vanity: Free* / 50 Col
Good Item: 100 Col / 1 Mat
Uncommon Item: 300 Col / 3 Mats
Rare Item: 500 Col / 5 Mats
Perfect Item: 800 Col / 8 Mats

*If available in stock. Otherwise, 50 Col.
**Prices are negotiable. And you can pay in a combination of Col and mats if you'd like. PM me if this is the case.

On Display:

Spoiler

3 x Vanity Items
10 x Tier 1/Tier 2 Good Item [Clothing/Leather Armor]

6 x Tier 1/Tier 2 Uncommon Item [Clothing/Leather Armour/Plushies]

Requests:

Spoiler

Hakai: 1 Perfect [Ready]
Niklaus: 1 Perfect

Sale/Gift Logs:

Spoiler

Shira: Leather Jack of Retribution [Gift]
Raun: Leather Jack of Retribution [Gift]
Macradon: Bath Towel [Vanity | +10 Mats]

Edited by Hataki

That morning, Hataki had travelled to the third floor to meet a NPC broker. He wanted to rent a small place to run his tailoring shop, and he wanted it to be close to Shira's. It didn't take long for the deal to be settled. He found the perfect little place to begin his business in the game. He thanked the NPC and walked into his shop. As he expected, it was completely empty except for the essential tools of tailoring and a chair. "Well... I suppose I need to furnish it myself." But to do that, he needed Col, which he knew he won't make if he doesn't craft and sell. So, he got right down to business.

Thanks to his earning a living quest and a few other times he had gone material hunting with Shira, he had a decent amount of leather and cloth to begin crafting. He took a long piece of cloth and began work.

Day 1

Craft 1
ID: #51435 | CD: 11
Rare Item Crafted!
+5 Exp [Total: 5 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 2
ID: #51436 | CD: 6 | LD: 2
Fail.
+1 Exp [Total: 6 Exp]
-1 Mat

Edited by Hataki

Hakai walked into the new shop, glad that there was finally another tailor besides Ariel. Her stuff was incredibly expensive, and Hakai just didnt have the materials or the col to pay for her items. Granted, the breastplate that she had ordered had been created in almost record time. She pulled out five materials, all of the ones that she had in her invetory, setting them on the counter. "Hey, can you please make me some leather gauntlets with mitigation on them?" She asked. She had a bit of col as well if the five materials werent enough.

Name: Maniae's Gauntlets

Tier: 1

Type: Light Amor

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 27 Mit

Description: A thin pair of light green leather gauntlets.

@Hakai

Hataki was sitting on his chair and reading the Guidebook to know more about crafting and the stats involved when a customer walked in. He was excited to greet his very first customer. "Hey there! Welcome. What can I do for you?" he would ask, politely. Her request made him sad. "Ah... I'm so sorry Miss. I am, unfortunately, still a beginner tailor. I can't craft leather equipment until I become an apprentice tailor. Right now, I can only stitch clothing. But... If you are willing to wait, I can do your order within two or three days." Hataki was extremely sad that he had to reject his very first order, but he did not have an option. "Also Miss, I don't think you can get 27 Mitigation in a Tier 1 leather armour. You see, the cap on Mitigation enhancement is 2. And with 9 points per slot, you can only get 18." He would wait for Hakai's response before going on to practice his crafting.

Day 2

Craft 1
ID: #51608 | CD: 12
Perfect Item Crafted!
+8 Exp [Total: 14 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 2
ID: #51609 | CD: 2
Fail.
+1 Exp [Total: 15 Exp]
-1 Mat

Edited by Hataki

Hakai frowned. That wasn't really going to work for her. She was tempted to leave and buy some heavy armor, but she was planning on eventually investing some skill points in light armor to get the acrobatics mod and up her evasion. She pulled out her player guide quickly and flipped through it, checking out the enhancements that tailors could do. "How about two slots of mitigation and 1 slot of savvy?" She asked.

"Yes! That is very possible Miss. And I'll get to work on your gauntlets the minute I reach rank 2, I promise. Please come back in a couple of days to collect your order," he said in response to Hakai. "Also Miss, if I craft a perfect item with less than five mats, I'll return whatever is left. Not really in this for profit." With that, he took the bag of materials Hakai placed on the counter and went back to his crafting station. He first needed to get to level 2 and then craft a perfect item. This sounded like a tall order, but he was confident he could do it. He took another piece of cloth and got to work.

Day 3

Equipped: Apron of Aspiration (+1 EXP per craft)

Craft 1
ID: #51799 | CD: 3
Fail.
+2 Exp [Total: 17 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 2
ID: #51800 | CD: 4
Fail.
+2 Exp [Total: 19 Exp]
-1 Mat

Edited by Hataki

As usual, Hataki woke up early in the morning and headed to his shop. He had a couple of orders and he hoped to get it done as soon as possible; especially before he runs out of material. He had also taken five mats from Hakai, so, he felt highly responsible. He opened the shop, wore his Apron of Aspiration and got to work.

Day 4

Craft 1
ID: #52012 | CD: 6
Bad item crafted.
+2 Exp [Total: 21 Exp]
-1 Mat

RANK II REACHED!

Craft 2
ID: #52013 | CD: 4
Bad item crafted.
+2 Exp [Total: 23 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 3
ID: #52014 | CD: 7
Good item crafted.
+3 Exp [Total: 26 Exp]
-1 Mat

He could not complete his order today. He wouldn't give up though. He will come back the next day and try again.

Edited by Hataki

Hataki promptly came back to do his crafting for the day. He hoped he will be able to complete his orders today. "At least one, please!" He prayed to the Number Gods before beginning to tan a piece of leather.

Craft 1
ID: #52188 | CD: 2
Fail.
+2 Exp [Total: 28 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 2
ID: #52189 | CD: 9
Good item crafted!
+3 Exp [Total: 31 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 3
ID: #52190 | CD: 11
Rare item crafted!
+6 Exp [Total: 37 Exp]
-1 Mat

He still couldn't complete his order. But at least he crafted a rare item; in any case, he was done for the day.

Edited by Hataki

Hataki sincerely hoped he would be able to complete his order today. He did tell his customers that their orders will be ready in a couple of days; maybe he was a little bit overconfident. Nevertheless, he can't give up. He has to keep attempting. As always, he took a piece of leather and began his work.

Craft 1
ID: #52287 | CD: 2
Fail.
+2 Exp [Total: 39 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 2
ID: #52288 | CD: 3
Fail.
+2 Exp [Total: 41 Exp]
-1 Mat

RANK III REACHED!

Craft 3
ID: #52289 | CD: 11
Rare item crafted!
+6 Exp [Total: 47 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 4
ID: #52290 | CD: 1
Critical Fail!
+2 Exp [Total: 49 Exp]
-1 Mat

Unequipped Apron of Aspiration

Hataki sighed heavily. Yet another day and he couldn't complete the order.

Edited by Hataki

Hataki had no expectations this time. He had taken mats from Shira to try and complete the order; if he doesn't this time either, then he is just going to give up.

Craft 1
ID: #52443 | CD: 8
Good item crafted!
+2 Exp [Total: 51 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 2
ID: #52444 | CD: 4 | Loot: 15
Bad item crafted. Material salvaged.
+1 Exp [Total: 52 Exp]

Craft 3
ID: #52445 | CD: 6
Good item crafted!
+2 Exp [Total: 54 Exp]

-1 Mat

Craft 4
ID: #52446 | CD: 6
Bad item crafted.
+1 Exp [Total: 55 Exp]
-1 Mat

And no. He did not complete the order today either. When will this streak of bad luck end? He sighed and left the shop with disappointment. Nevertheless, contrary to his previous thoughts, he wasn't ready to give up yet.

Edited by Hataki

After completing his Earning a Living quest, the first thing in Raun's to-do list was to visit Hataki in his shop. It was because of the armour that Hataki crafted and gifted to him that he was able to complete that quest and collect some material required to start his own alchemical shop. Raun knew he owed this guy big time and was here to pay it back. "Hello Hataki! Thanks a lot for your armour. Here is some leather and cloth. I know it's not much, but I hope it's something." He dropped off the bag with the material, thanked Hataki once more and left. It was now time for him to start his own shop.

Spoiler

- 11 Mats

Coming to the new Tailor shop, Macradon had just entered, hopefully getting something done as the other Tailors he knew weren't really doing much of a job anymore. Finding new business partners was always a good idea. "Hello" he said as he would enter the cozy shop on the 3rd floor, not too much, not too little either. "I'm here for a funny little thing" he said as he would pass on a request. "I want a bath towel, the one you just tie around your hip, white please" he would say "It's just a vanity item, so no worry" he said and would open up his inventory for the man to list his price for the single Good Quality item.

Hataki was about to start crafting a few sets of armours and some plushies, when a customer walked in. "Welcome! What can I do for you?" he asked, with his usual charming smile. The request made was rather rare, but simple and straightforward. Unlike most people, who were more interested in attire that actually contributed something in battle, this man only wanted a towel. "Of course! It won't take long. If you could wait, I'll stitch it for you right away," Hataki replied and immediately got to work. He had collected a decent bit of fabric; so, this wasn't trouble at all. In less than a minute, he was done with the towel and he handed it over to Macradon. "Here you go. A simple white bath towel as requested. And don't worry about the payment. Just... Help beat the game. And stay safe out there!"

Name: Bath Towel
Your Profession: Tailor
Your Rank: Rank 3
ID: #52014
Roll: 7
Item Type: Clothing
Tier: Vanity
Quality: Good
Description: A simple, white, Turkey bath towel that is long enough to cover the user from his hip until below his knees.

Once he was done attending to his customers, Hataki went on to work on his other orders, which were long due.

Craft 1
ID: #52660 | CD: 9
Uncommon Item Crafted!
+3 [Total: 58 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 2
ID: #52661 | CD: 10
Uncommon Item Crafted!
+3 [Total: 61 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 3
ID: #52662 | CD: 7
Good Item Crafted!
+2 [Total: 63 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 4
ID: #52663 | CD: 10
Uncommon Item Crafted!
+3 [Total: 66 Exp]
-1 Mat

Edited by Hataki

Macradon smiled, as it wasn't something that costed anything, it was at least worth a material. The man needed to live out his profession, it was what kept him going here in the game, as well as Macradon clearing it for them all to leave this game once and for all. He would go through his inventory and find a small pouch and put it on the table as payment "I wont take it for free" he said with a snicker and wink in his eye. In the pouch were 10 materials for the man to craft with. "I hope your business will bloom, here's my personal investment in it" he said as he would leave with a smile on his lips.

+ Bath Towel
- 10 Materials

Hataki was rather surprised to receive such a hefty payment for something so simple. His eyes widened in surprise. "Oh my... Thank you very much! Please do come back," he would say, his voice still riddled with surprise. Once his generous customer left, he went back to crafting now that he has a decent supply of materials.

+10 Mats

Craft 1
ID: #52846 | CD: 3
Fail.
+1 Exp [Total: 67 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 2
ID: #52848 | CD: 2
Fail.
+1 Exp [Total: 68 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 3
ID: #52849 | CD: 9
Uncommon Item Crafted!
+3 Exp [Total: 71 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 4
ID: #52854 | CD: 9
Uncommon Item Crafted!
+3 Exp [Total: 74 Exp]
-1 Mat

Edited by Hataki

Hataki came back to the shop to craft for the day. Luckily, he still had some material to attempt some crafts thanks to Macradon's generous investment the previous day. I hope I craft something good today.

Craft 1
ID: #53025 | CD: 9
Uncommon Item Crafted!
+3 Exp [Total: 77 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 2
ID: #53026 | CD: 3
Fail.
+1 Exp [Total: 78 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 3
ID: #53027 | CD: 7
Good Item Crafted!
+2 Exp [Total: 80 Exp]
-1 Mat

RANK IV REACHED!

Craft 4
ID: #53028 | CD: 3
Fail.
+1 Exp [Total: 81 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 5
ID: #53029 | CD: 2
Fail.
+1 Exp [Total: 82 Exp]
-1 Mat

He was not happy with what he crafted. Too many fails and waste of material. Well... I at least levelled up. He went under his desk to take a nap, like he always did after a tiring session of crafting.

Edited by Hataki

It's been more than a week since he received the orders and he still hadn't completed them. Now, he will be running out of material after today and he will have to go collect some material before he can craft again. This is really a pain in the butt. I hope I get super lucky and get both the perfect orders done today itself so that I don't have to go mat hunting any time soon. Hoping that his wishes come true, he picked up the last pieces of leather he had and began crafting.

Craft 1
ID: #53143 | CD: 12
Perfect item crafted!
+8 Exp [Total: 90 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 2
ID: #53144 | CD: 5
Good item crafted!
+2 Exp [Total: 92 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 3
ID: #53146 | CD: 3
Fail.
+1 Exp [Total: 93 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 4
ID: #53148 | CD: 7
Good item crafted!
+2 Exp [Total: 95 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 5
ID: #53153 | CD: 3
Fail.
+1 Exp [Total: 96 Exp]
-1 Mat

Edited by Hataki
  • 2 months later...

Hunie sauntered towards a quaint looking shop. It had a porch that faced outwards, into the empty street. She peeked over the wall and gently knocked on the surface of table that sat on the other side. Initially she didn't hear any response, unwilling to wait, she stretched out and grabbed a pencil and paper from the desk, on that looked like a post it. She inscribed on it. "Someday, I might ask you for a teddy, you're not to tell anyone about it, I miss the one I had stowed away between my pillows back in my RL home. In preparation for that I give you a few things I collected that might help you..." She left the note there, with her signature, hoping to one day return and claim her soft toy. 
- 5 mats 

Hataki hadn't been able to craft much because he had run out of materials. He was a little busy doing events and quests with Shira that he had no time to go material hunting. So, when he walked into his shop and found a bag full of leather, he was excited. He smiled, reading the note, and began working on tanning. It seemed he had lost touch with stitching; however, he managed to make some good pieces. He placed them on the shelves and left for the day.

+5 Mats (From Hunie)

Craft 1
ID: #61901 | CD: 8
Good item crafted!
+2 Exp [Total: 98 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 2
ID: #61902 | CD: 6
Good item crafted!
+2 Exp [Total: 100 Exp]
-1 Mat

Craft 3