[PP-F1] Join the Death Game

Fired up from his first success, Alakir raised his fists, ignorant to the impending boar swarm, and lunged at the injured boar, ready to hopefully cut it down, and claim his first vicious victory against a mob creature. He ducked and weaved, slipping back in to his old stances and katas, before making the strike on the boar, aiming for the same flank he had slashed before. 

ID# 51841 results:

Battle: 9 (CRIT!) (1+1+1) - 1 = 2

Digging his claws swiftly into the unbalanced boar, Alakir ripped upwards, tearing out pixels of light, before the boar exploded into polygons! He had done it!

Boar 2 0/4HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

Hydra 20/20 HP | 4/6 Energy | 3 EVA | 2 DMG [Hate 0]

Alakir 4/4 HP | 0/1 Energy | 2 DMG [Hate 0]

Ethereal 105/105 HP | 24/25 Energy | 12 DMG | ACC 3 | 74 MIT [Hate 1]

Allania 4/4 HP | 0/1 Energy | 2 DMG [Hate 0]

Edited by Alakir

Ethereal snorted, this was quite the turnout of enemies. Better help out a little with this for the sake of the other players. Twirling his slab of a sword a little, he takes a single step forwards.

ID# 51842 results:

Battle: 8 (+3 = 11)

Loot: 20 (+1 = 21)

<<Sword Skill Activates>>:  Fight Blade - 6x1 - AoE - (12 Energy)

Damage: [1(Base) + 6(Enhancements) + 4(Skills) + 1(Skill Mods)]*6 = 72 DMG

The huge blade slides across the targets with practiced ease, the boar's health bars drop to zero in a fraction of a second and vaporise into pixels which instantly dissipate. Shrugging, the Knight twirls his massive sword and plants it into the ground cooly. Glancing at the other players he asks calmly, "Everyone okay..?"

Boar 2 0/4HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

Boar 3 -67/4HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

Boar 4 -67/4HP | 1 MIT | 3 DMG

Mother Boar -70/8 HP | 2 MIT | 4 DMG

Hydra 20/20 HP | 4/6 Energy | 3 EVA | 2 DMG [Hate 0]

Alakir 4/4 HP | 0/1 Energy | 2 DMG [Hate 1]

Ethereal 105/105 HP | 13/25 Energy | 12 DMG | ACC 3 | 74 MIT [Hate 2]

Allania 4/4 HP | 0/1 Energy | 2 DMG [Hate 0]

Edited by Ethereal

Allania jaw dropped when she saw Ethereal walk up to the boars and just obliterate them. Amazing. To think that one could have such power in this world. What happened in front of her ingrained into her mind, Allania stepped forward with new resolve to excel. "That was amazing" she exclaimed, staring at where the pixels had disappeared from. Then turning to Alakir, "congratulations on your first kill by the way, I couldn't even land a single hit". Then realizing that Ethereal had asked her a question, she looked at him and said "yeah, I'm okay. Thank you. That could have proved deadly for us without you here".

Hydra scratched his chin in confusement "Was I not suppose to get more boars?". He walked over to the Eth who had just showed his true power. The spearman's familiar seemed scared on approach and quickly tucked itself back away in Hydra's pockets. "That was quite something, Eth, however you might have overdone it". The player gestured to the spot of grass Eth had swung his sword, the area was burnt to crisp....*yawns* Hydra suddenly perked up, "How about we all go to the tavern later? First round is on me." Away in the distance Hydra thought he saw a shadow of something for a few mere seconds, "Hmm probably nothing"... His mind wandered off.

Alakir quelled the urge to smack the daydreamer upside the head for his foolish actions. He could have caused the death of the girl, and even himself! Shaking his head, Alakir looked to the girl. "Ah thank you miss. I was quite lucky i think, to kill it unscathed." He nodded his thanks, before turning back to the daydreamer. "Good. You do owe us for almost killing us." He joked. Smiling at the group, he turned to Ethereal, and questioned "So what's next then almighty sword master?" he quipped. That sword skill was impressive he had to admit.

"Thanks guys but you'll be doing this before long." he grins, sheathing his weapon in its rightful place on his back. Looking at each of them in turn, he adds "Well, you all did really well for your first combat - when I started it was a little more... chaotic. Heh.." Brushing a few glimmers of remaining crystal from his right shoulder he glances at Hydra, "Bar sounds good - let's all grab some beer or whatever shall we?" Turning back to face the sprawling town across the fields, the Blade began stepping towards it, letting the others trail behind.

Complete

All participants get +1 SP

400 Col divided between participants